Fish and Chips :3

By EightSpark68188

I LOVE FISH AND CHIPS IM ON LIKE EPISODE 32 AND AND AANNNDD YEAH // cover art not mine! // edit: to the 3 peo... More

read please!
Island Of Desire: The Lake of wonder or something
Pond time :3
SMOOCHING TIME BABYYYYY β€’3β€’
idk i forgot to title and im too tired
meow meow :3
hi... ermmm

Chip?

28 0 0
By EightSpark68188

-Chip pov-

Ughh... I think I drank too..much...

"Ollie! My son! Where.. where is he?" I say.

"Look in his room, he might be asleep though." Earl replies.

"OLLIE! I.. I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!" I sluggishly shout out loud.

I slam his door open, ignoring to knock.

"AGHHHHG!!" Ollie says. "Chip! You scared me! ..What do you want?"

"Ollie... my son.. we need to.. talk.." I say.

"...Yes?" Ollie asks.

"What do.. what do you do if... if one of your best friends.. kisses you?" I reply.

"WHAT?! SHE KISSED YOU?!" Ollie says.

"No..no... not a..ugh.. she. Gillion, he kissed me.." I say.

"What..? Hm, makes sense." Ollie says.

"WHAT?" I exclaim.

"Never mind!" Ollie says. "Is that all you wanted to say Chip?"

"Ugh.. no... I just wanted to.. to ask what to do if.. I want him to.. kiss me again?" I ask.

"Oh! Well, uhm.." Ollie asks, looking behind me.

"What are you.. looking at?" I say as I turn around.

I see nothing there. Hmm.. I wonder...

"What if you ask him to?" Ollie says.

"What? No! What if he thinks.. Im weird for wanting that!?" I exclaim.

"I don't know!! Ive never kissed a man before.. or anyone for that matter.." Ollie sadly says.

"Aww.. my.. my poor son! He's never experienced love! After.. we take you home... I'll find you love.."
I sloppily say.

"Ughm.. I'm good! Now get out, I'm tired."
Ollie says while scooting me out of his room.

"Okay! Okay.. jeez.." I say.

He shoves me out and slams his door and a little click, indicating he has locked it.

"God damn.. these kids..." I whisper.

———————————————————————————

-Gillion pov-

As I sit on Chip's bed, I hear him shout, but it's muffled, so I couldn't really hear it. He sluggishly stomps past his room and rips open (to what I assume) Ollie's door.

"What's up what Chip?" I say, walking out of the door.

As I walk towards Ollies door, I hear Chip talking.

"..your best friend.. kisses you?" He says.

What? Is he talking about..that?

As I slowly open Ollie's door, Ollie says, "Never mind! Is all that you wanted to say?"

"Ugh.. no... I just wanted to.. to ask what to do if.. I want him to.. kiss me again?" Chip asks.

..What?

"Oh! Well, uhm.." Ollie asks, looking at me.

I slip out of eyesight from the door. Why did Chip.. say that? I say to myself.

"What are you.. looking at?" Chip says, turning around.

I slowly creep back to Chip's room, and slowly close his door. Why does he want me to.. kiss him again? What does that even mean? Does he like that? I just... don't understand..

———————————————————————————

-Chip pov-

I stomp back to my room, and walk in, close the door, then turn around to meet Gillion's gaze.

"Oh.. hello Gill.. my Gilly boy.. my.. beautiful Gilly boy..." I say, not even recognizing my own words.

"Hello Chip! I.. wait.. are you drunk?" Gill asks.

"Uh..nnoooo... not at alllll......" I say.

"My god.. you're so.. so pretty... I could get lost in your eyes.. they are just so.. blue and.. beautiful.. like you, Gilly..." I say as I slowly caress his face.

"Oh! Ughm.. Thank you Chip! But please don't get lost, you are drunk, that would make finding you harder." He says, his face gets a bit darker, is he.. blushing?

"No.. I'm not gonna get lost.. but can.. can I ask you a question?" I ask.

"Yes, Chip?" He asks.

"Can we... can I.... kiss.. you?" I ask, my heart pounding out of my chest.

"Ughm.. yeess..! I don't see any problem with that."He replied.

I look longingly into his eyes, and then, I lean in for a kiss. To my surprise, he starts to lean in too.

I slowly put my hand on his waist as we kiss, then we slowly pull away from each other. We stare into each other's eyes, seeing his glimmer in the light. I lean into kiss him again.. but..

"Sorry, C-Chip.. I.. I need to go.. for it is my destiny!!" He shouts as he pushes me out of the way and trots out of the door.

...

"God damnit.. I got too cocky.. but I'm tired..." I say as I crash into my bed and immediately fall asleep.

———————————————————————————

716 words!! yay!! :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 46K 28
"π’šπ’π’– 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 π’ƒπ’“π’†π’‚π’Œ π’Žπ’š 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 π’Šπ’ π’•π’˜π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’Šπ’• 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, π’Šπ’• 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’–" ...
731K 21.2K 23
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
366K 23.2K 65
In the vibrant city of Jaipur, a secret deal was struck between two worlds. Abhimaan Deep Shekhawat, the enigmatic King of Rajasthan, controlled the...
1.4M 33.5K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...