MEDIC!! MEDIC!! ೃ⁀➷ haikyu!!

By dewynotes

when ennoshita heard his volleyball team was in need of another manager, the first person that came to mind w... More

ೃ⁀➷ ooo
ೃ⁀➷ oo1
ೃ⁀➷ oo2
ೃ⁀➷ oo3
ೃ⁀➷ oo4
ೃ⁀➷ oo5
ೃ⁀➷ oo7
ೃ⁀➷ oo8
ೃ⁀➷ oo9
ೃ⁀➷ o10
ೃ⁀➷ o11

ೃ⁀➷ oo6

681 26 6
By dewynotes

chapter 6, 𝙉𝙊 𝙋𝙄𝘾𝙏𝙐𝙍𝙀𝙎!!

oikawa
Hey!!! Your favorite
ex misses you ;)

Did u change my
name????

☹️☹️☹️

[NICKNAME]!! <333
maybe

what do u want

oikawa
I won't tell you till
you fix my name!

[NICKNAME]!! <333
ok

oikawa
😌

It's been five minutes
come back

[NICKNAME]

[NAME]

[Name]

GIRLLLLL

Okay fine I'll tell you

[NICKNAME]!! <333
all ears 👂

oikawa
Okay

So I know I've been
annoying about us
reconnecting and what
not but from what I
remember you were
super cool!

...And I need a friend for
something

[NICKNAME]!! <333
i mean yeah we were
friends pretty much
all of elementary school
till YOU bailed and
went to that fuck ass
middle school

what do u need me
for that you couldn't get
out of your other
friends

oikawa
Well

My other friends are
assholes

And will make fun of me

Also you're a...

Girl

[NICKNAME]!! <333
???

and what makes you
think i won't be the same

oikawa
Honestly I'm judging
your character based off
of elementary 😭

[NICKNAME]!! <333
which was how many
years ago??

oikawa
Too many

ANYWAYS

My FAVORITE soba
place is having a SALE!!

But the thing is they're doing
it for national couples day
so you need to be a couple
in order to get the sale

And umm

My gf dumped me last week

[NICKNAME]!! <333
oh wow that's a surprise

oikawa
Hey!

[NICKNAME]!! <333
Hey! ('༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ')。
・゜・(ノД')・゜・。

oikawa
You've changed...

[NICKNAME]!! <333
oikawa it's been 7 years

oikawa
SO???

You used to call me ru ru...

[NICKNAME]!! <333
no the fuck i didn't
i called you tooru

oikawa
Same thing

So...?

[NICKNAME]!! <333
will u pay

oikawa
Of course I will!

I'm taking you on a
date why wouldn't I?

[NICKNAME]!! <333
umm...

sure! 😁

oikawa
AWESOME

Here's the address

📍[location]

Meet you there in
twenty?

[NICKNAME]!! <333
ok cool

see you RU RU 🥺🥺
🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

oikawa
SEE YOU SNOOKEMS
BABY GIRL THE
PRETTIEST LADY
POOKIE BBG
LOML [NICKNAME]!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[NICKNAME]!! <333
ruined the joke

oikawa
:(

"i can't with this guy, kenma," [name] huffed out as she swiveled around in her desk chair aimlessly. her headphones connected to her pc luckily did not snag onto anything, but her chair did knock into one of the desk's legs, causing a few items to tumble down onto the floor quite loudly.

"did you just fucking fall?" kenma hesitantly questioned through the voice call. [name] could pick up on his keyboard jamming as he continued to grind out a boss fight he had been stuck on for an entire week.

[name] snorted before scooting back over to her desk. she glanced down at the floor to see a couple blind box figures ennoshita had gifted her from his away games during last volleyball season. she stretched down and snatched the fallen figures before arranging them back in their order on top of the desk.

"no, some stuff fell."

"oh... well, what's up with this guy?" kenma's button smashing intensified.

"well, we were friends all of elementary school and i guess were boyfriend and girlfriend my fourth year? obviously not really because we were, like, nine or whatever, but then we went to different middle schools and never spoke again... until the other day at a volleyball match! my school played against his, isn't that crazy?"

"mhm." kenma passively listened.

"yeah. so anyways, he forcibly gave me his number and then texted me today because he needed a "friend" for something. apparently his favorite soba place is having a sale for couples day or whatever and his girlfriend dumped him, so i was his best next option." [name] began getting ready for her "date" with oikawa as she fixed up her hair and makeup, if she decided she wanted any, while continuing to converse with her online friend.

"oh wow." kenma grunted at the end of his response as the button mashing increased in speed.

"now i'm getting ready for it. it's so hot..." with a sigh, the girl got up from her chair and wandered over to her closet to pick out a decent outfit.

the two remained in silence as [name] shuffled around her closet and kenma continued button mashing.

"kenma, blue or-"

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, IT'S FINALLY DEAD!"

[name] winced at kenma's once in a blue moon rager yells as, [name] could only assume, kenma finally defeated the boss fight. she remained quiet for a moment, scaring kenma.

"s-sorry-"

"oh my god, that was insane. i wish i recorded that." [name] snickered as she could feel tears pool in her eyes from laughing so hard. though she couldn't see it, kenma's face blazed with red as he could not bare the embarrassment.

"shut up. go on your stupid date." the boy clicked off the game and hovered his mouse over the end call button, but hesitated as he didn't like leaving the call without saying goodbye to [name].

"phewwww, my abs hurt. sorry, kenma. good job on beating the boss! i'll text you later, pudding head." [name] teased kenma with the nickname he mentioned his friends gave him in person. she then smiled as her mouse hovered over the end call button.

"eww, don't call me that... but thanks... bye, [name]."

soon, the call had ended and [name] was on her way to the train station to fulfill her "date" promise to oikawa.

"[nickname]!" a very familiar, and frankly annoying, voice rung as [name] hopped off the train station stop. she peered up from her gaze on her shoes to the lanky volleyball player ahead of her.

"how did you know what stop i'd be at?" [name] pondered as she glazed over oikawa's appearance. he had a decent outfit on, she could admit, as he wore a trendy style of jeans and a cute oversized t-shirt. the glasses though... questionable. when did he ever need glasses?

"when i took your phone to put my number in, i guess i accidentally shared locations! oops!" oikawa grinned as he shrugged his shoulders.

"your words are as deceptive as your fake ass glasses." [name] huffed as she glanced down at her phone at the location of the soba shop before heading that way, completing ignoring oikawa.

"wh- hey! these are real! wait up..." oikawa whined as he sped up to match walking paces with his "date".

"when did you ever need glasses?" [name] sent a squinty look at oikawa as he pushed them up his nose bridge.

"okay, well, they're not "real" glasses. they're blue light glasses, which actually-"

"oh my god, you're one of those people?" [name] snorted as she looked ahead at the street the two of them walked.

"what do you mean "one of those people"? is that really a bad thing? i'm taking care of my eyesight, [name]! I need optimal vision for volleyball." oikawa shoved his shoulder against [name]'s in a teasing way, causing her to lightly stumble.

"you just wanted the excuse to wear glasses." [name]'s eyes flickered to oikawa's face.

"and why would i want to do that?" oikawa sent [name] a confused look.

"i don't know, girls like seeing a guy in glasses, and i'm sure that's the only thing your harlot ass was thinking when your perfectly fine eyes landed on them." [name] remained looking at oikawa.

"oh? so you think i look good?" oikawa grinned as he snaked an arm around [name]'s shoulder.

"you're insufferable." [name] attempted to shake off his arm.

"hey! we're right outside the soba shop, they need to know we're a couple so we can get the discount!" oikawa's hand from the arm resting on her shoulder moved to her cheek and lightly pinched it. [name] sighed in annoyance before accepting defeat and letting the couple facade happen.

the two of them seated themselves by a booth right next to a window as they waited for someone to take their orders. [name] glanced around the store and noticed the abundance of couples scattered about. [name] was just glad oikawa wasn't lying just so they could hang out.

"hello! i'm going to be your server today, what can i get you two to drink?" a fairly pretty lady with short blonde hair approached [name] and oikawa's table with a notepad in hand. [name] glanced down to her hands, which adored a very pretty and unique set of nails.

"i'll have a water." oikawa smiled as the pretty lady made a mental note of oikawa's drink. she turned to [name].

"and you?"

"i'll have a [fav drink]. your nails are very pretty," [name] complimented.

"thank you! your hair is so beautiful," the waitress complimented back, flustering [name].

"thank you."

"i'll get those drinks in for you while you look over the menu."

the waitress left, leaving oikawa and [name] alone once again. still flustered from the waitress' comment, [name] peered outside at the window besides her as oikawa simply observed her.

"you do have really pretty hair," oikawa mumbled into his hand as he rested his chin on it. [name] flicked her eyes to oikawa for a moment before staring back outside.

"this isn't a real date," [name] mumbled back. she switched her gaze back onto the menu in front of her.

"maybe you don't think so, but a boy can still dream." oikawa sighed as he scooted his hips forward and leaned back into the booth chair, crossing his arms across his chest.

"know what you want already?" [name] flipped over the menu.

"of course i do. this is my favorite soba place." oikawa's gaze stuck to [name]'s face as he observed each and every one of her features. though elementary school was years ago, he could still remember certain marks and spots on her face from when they were children, along with features that had now matured and flowed beautifully with her new aged look.

[name] peered up at oikawa as she felt his heavy stare only to lock gazes with him. his soft brown eyes seemed to tease her as he squinted them. "what do you recommend?" she queried, accepting that oikawa just had a staring problem.

"i like the tsukimi soba." oikawa pointed to the dish on [name]'s menu. she leaned down and read the discription of the meal before deciding that was what she was going to get as she was tired of her indecisiveness.

"okay, i'll get that then."

"two tsukimi sobas for the price of one!"

minutes later and the waitress came back with the same notepad. "are you two ready to order?" oikawa nodded. "alright, we do have a sale going on for couples day, so i hope this isn't rude to assume, but are two a couple? it'll apply for a buy one get one free sale."

oikawa grinned as he snaked his arms across the table and grasped onto [name]'s hands. as much as she wanted to fight back and cringe at oikawa's attempt of being a boyfriend, she smiled back and rubbed her thumb across oikawa's hand. "yes, we are. we've been together since our first year of high school," oikawa purred.

"aww, how sweet. you two are a very attractive couple. now, what can i get for the lovebirds?" the waitress readied her notepad.

"two tsukimi sobas, please," oikawa answered for the two of them, to [names]'s relief.

"sounds good! that'll be out shortly." the waitress smiled one last time before picking up the menus and skittering off to the kitchen. [name] quickly broke the grasp between hers and oikawa's hands.

[name] and oikawa remained silent for a few moments... very awkwardly. [name]'s gaze flickered to oikawa's for a split second before falling back onto her fidgety hands. her nails scrapped the skin between her nail bed and cuticle. it was a habit she never fixed.

"you still do that?" oikawa's soft voice broke her concentration as [name]'s eyes returned to said boy. his hands returned to hers once more, dragging the girl's hands closer to himself. he leaned down towards the pile of hands and eyed them, specifically the spot where [name] picked at her nails.

"what do you mean?" [name] questioned, utterly confused.

"when we were kids, you would pick at your nails whenever you were nervous. don't you remember when i'd follow you to the nurse's office so you could get bandaids whenever they'd bleed?" oikawa's thumb soothed the skin of [name]'s hand.

[name] blinked at oikawa as her mouth remained shut out of pure shock. how did he remember such a minuscule thing about her? "i... i do. you'd hold my hands so i wouldn't get blood on my clothes. that would upset me because sometimes i'd get blood on your clothes."

oikawa gently laughed before returning [name]'s hands to its person. "that would always scare my mom, but i told her i was being a gentleman and taking care of you."

the [hair color] haired girl scoffed at the flirty boy ahead of her, crossing her arms across her chest. "yeah, whatever helps you sleep at night." she smirked at oikawa before returning her gaze outside.

"oh, come on, we were having a moment-"

suddenly, a flash of light startled the two teens.

"what the...?" [name] whipped her head around to the window. "noya?" [name] stuttered out as she leaned closer to the window where a boy with an unforgettable hairstyle stood with his phone pointed directly at her and oikawa. the second year boy snickered, from what [name] could tell, as he waved before running away. "that little- why did he do that?! oh my god, my image is ruined..."

"ruined? what is that supposed to mean?! i'm a great person to be seen with! have you seen my hair?" oikawa hissed.

"the volleyball team is going to tear me to shreds if i'm seen with you. they hate you!" [name] stressed as she dropped her head onto the table, earning a loud thud out of it.

"are you... i'm not even going to ask if you're okay. you are evil and vile. how do you expect to get a boyfriend if you act like this with me?" oikawa huffed as he turned his face away from [name].

"i'll just get a girlfriend who won't dump me." [name] grinned as she twisted her head to look at oikawa, who appeared utterly offended.

"take that back," oikawa whispered, leaning closer to [name]'s face.

"mmh... nah." [name] challenged the boy as she leaned closer.

"you are such a-!"

"s-sorry, i have two tsukimi sobas?" the waitress appeared terrified.

[name] and oikawa immediately straightened up as they flashed the waitress pretty, but fake, smiles.

"thank you!" the two of them said as they took their bowls from the waitress.

"o-of course... umm, let me know if you need anything!" she ran away as fast as she could.

"... do you think we'll still get that couple's discount?" oikawa slurped one of his noodles.

"if you shut your mouth."

[Name] :]
fess up hoe

noya (english)
[NAME]!! ITS BEEN
SO LONGGGG HOW
R U???

[Name] :]
bro istg i'm about to
start chewing walls

WHY DID U TAKE
THAT PICTURE?????

pls delete it i'm so fr 😭

noya (english)
Uhh

What picture 🤨

Also why is my
name Noya english?

[Name] :]
remember when i
tutored your dumb
ass in english
last year

you were very close
to failing and not
being able to play

noya (english)
Oh ya!

Yeah I'm not deleting
the photo 😇😇😇

[Name] :]
WHYYYY

cancel culture is
a real thing bruh

noya (english)
That's just how the
cookie crumbles!

[Name] :]
That's Just How
The Cookie Crumbles!

literally die

noya (english)
Geezzzz!!!

And to think you
were the prettiest,
kindest, most helpful
tutor ever...

[Name] :]
what are you trying
to get at here

who r u gonna show
this scandalous
photo to hmm??

the volleyball team?

that you're not on
anymore?

noya (english)
Ok

First of all I was
SUSPENDED!!!!!

And I AM COMINF
BACK ARENT U
SO EXCITEDDDD

[Name] :]
pause

how did i not even
think about this earlier

i'm assuming u know
i'm a manager

noya (english)
WITH KIYOKO
YESSSS

Chikara told me!

[Name] :]
im gonna need a word
with that fool

so that beef with
asahi is done?

noya (english)
Sure

You were taking
pictures or something
when all that shit
happened

There's a new coach
too! He's the guy from
the connivence store!!!

[Name] :]
I MISSED IT???

AND NO ONE TOLD
MEEEE

AND THERES A NEW
COACH???

man i'm really out of the
loop

noya (english)
Hehe

Well now you know!!

Anyways GTG I
JEED TO SHIW
RYU
SOMETHINGFGF

[Name] :]
NOYA PLEASEEEEEE

ILL DONANYTHING
KM SO TIRED OF YOU

noya (english)
SEE U AT PRACTICE!!!
I MISS UR PRETTY
FACE :))))

[Name] :]
i'm going to send you
back to your creator

noya (english) loved a message

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

trivia!!

- noya had a hard time tutoring with [name] as he was distracted by the fact a very pretty girl was helping him with school... they would also end up getting off track by watching cringe cosplay compilations.

- oikawa is genuinely butthurt that [name] is embarrassed to be seen with him.

- oikawa's ex may or may not have broken up with him after witnessing his flirting with [name] during the karasuno match.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 292 48
Atsumu x femreader One day, you meet a boy at a professional volleyball game in the Osaka prefecture in Japan. The following year you start high scho...
214K 6.9K 27
⚠!Warning! ⚠ There is a lot of angst, anxiety/panic attacks, depression, mention of suicide, self harm, and abuse in this story, so if any of these t...
6.4K 112 8
Daichi x Reader. F/N L/N moves to Japan and finds herself going to a peculiar school, Karasuno. Always being alone and bored, she has a fresh start...
1.5K 95 19
"I'm so sorry I can't attend your game..." I apologized to Katsuro, coughing quickly afterwards. "It's fine (Name). You can't control when you get s...