โ€ข๐‘ด๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ต ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ผ๐‘ช๐‘ฒโ€ข imag...

By theycallme_meek

moonยทstruck adjective adjective: moon-struck unable to think or act normally, especially because of being in... More

แถœสฐแตƒโฟแถœแต‰
๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ…โ€ขduke dennisโ€ข
๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐•จ๐•™๐•  ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ก๐•ก๐•–๐•• ๐•š๐•Ÿ โ€ขja morantโ€ข
๏ฝŠ๏ฝ•๏ฝ“๏ฝ” ๏ฝ ๏ฝ†๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„ Kai Cenat
๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐’พ๐“‰๐“‚๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐ผ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐‘’๐“ˆ- Central Cee
๐‘จ๐’๐’š๐’๐’๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’• ๐’€๐’๐’–- ja morant
๐‘จ๐’๐’š๐’๐’๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’• ๐’€๐’๐’–- ja morant (2)

๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–Œ๐–Š- Duke Dennis

1.3K 42 1
By theycallme_meek

verb
go back on a promise, undertaking, or contract.

"Wassup chat," Duke exclaims, rubbing his fingers through his freshly twisted locs. He had previously gotten both a retwist and a haircut for the current occasion. Today was the day he'd act on his inner thoughts, instead of suppressing him.

Meanwhile, Y/n rests her head on her arm as she awaits the dreadful day ahead of her. She had agreed to do something that the whole world would hate her for. She's going to talk to Duke.

For the most part, people loved the tall, tatted dreadhead and ignored his past mistakes. But the girl he had taken for granted, was the only reason anyone ever hated him.

Y/n and Duke had a long history. They met after Duke and her cousin Fanum came up with the idea for AMP. Duke saw her and decided in that very moment, he would spend the rest of his life loving her. They started dating, and as AMP grew, so did their relationship. But the fame became too much for Duke, and an upcoming artist by the name of Kali entered his life as a 'friend'. Y/n became insecure due to their contrast in both apperence and personality. The more Duke and the rapper connected, the more Y/n realized the truth. Duke was cheating on her.

Everyone knew that Y/n loved Duke, and Duke didn't play about Y/n. One glance at her and he was great to pounce on you. He would shower her with gifts, surprise dates and she was in almost every AMP video and stream. The world loved them, but as previously stated, Duke messed up. Kali had convinced Duke that he was too young to be tied down and that he should have some fun, which in result, hurt the girl he loved the most.

After finding out, no words were uttered from Y/n. She packed up everything she had at his house, leaving everything that was his and went MIA. Not just to Duke, but to everyone. Her socials were already private, so the media had nothing to see. She simply blocked Duke on everything, changed her number and prepared herself for the long, lonely journey after a 3 year relationship. And to make it worse, she found out from people spamming her Instagram, that Duke and Kali started a relationship, not even a few weeks later. And they seemed happy, so Y/n searched for that happiness within herself. And she found it.

So why was she going to his house to film a stream with him? She honestly didn't know. She had been there when he was away for his birthday, and streamed with Fanum and Kai, which blew up on social media. Fans begged the both of them to collaborate, and Duke did some begging of his own. Y/n agreed, as long as nothing that corrupted her peace happened.

Duke nervously opens the door for her, instantly pausing at the beautiful girl. She smelled the same, with the cherry sent that anyone could smell a mile away. He missed everything about this woman, and regretted what he had done to her so much, he hated himself. She was the reason he decided to be celibate, because maybe then she'd come back to him. Or think about it.

And yes she thought about it. Long and hard, she spent nights crying even after a year and a half, thinking about it. Wanting him. Needing him. But she refused to return, because she made a promise to herself. No man would ever do that to her again, especially not the man who did it the first time.

"Hi." That's all she says, with the small shy smile she gave him the day they met. Duke's heart broke realizing that this is what it would be like, they weren't gonna jump right back into who they used to be, but instead be strangers all over again. He moved out the way so she could walk in, and shook his head to himself.

"Hey," is all he can get himself to say. Her hair had grew so much that was once at the roots are at the ends and barely visible. Her makeup looked different, and the way she was dressed seemed so provoking for Duke in ways they shouldn't be. Because she was only in a crop top and sweats, but her body was bodying.

Her arms flexed as she reached to open Duke's bedroom door, and Duke couldn't help but admire the muscles that had formed for long, hard days in the gym. You never stopped what you were passionate about, and that gave him mixed feelings. Because if you loved him so much, why didn't you fall apart when you found out? How could you leave so easily? And the other though, why would he even want you to fall apart? He didn't deserve you.

He rushes to pull out a chair for her to sit on, and the chat spams several comments on how good she looks and how tender Duke was being.

"Do you want anything to eat? Drink? I have plenty of shit- I mean stuff here from the PO packages," he offers, sitting next to the girl. Y/n shakes her head and smiles, ignoring the disgusting and childish comments from the boys on the chat.

"I'm fine, thank you tho," she responds, pulling out her phone and texting Fanum to come in the room in 5 minutes to rescue her. He declines. She should've never agreed to do it if she couldn't handle it. It's her own fault.

"How you been? I see you been in the gym," Duke comments, and she flexes her muscles playfully and looks into the camera.

"Something slight," she says and giggles. She replaces the smile with a poker face quickly, remembering where she is and who she's with. He's a stranger and nothing more. Besides the fact that he knows all her secrets.

Time passes by, and the both of them are simply holding short conversations while trying candy from Canada. The chocolate is making Y/n stomach hurt, yet she insists she wants more.

"Give me the Almond nigga," she says, reaching over to grab it out of his hand.

"Hell nah," he revolts, grabbing her wrists and pushing her back. "Ion share almond. You know this."

"All I know is, if you don't gimme that candy bar imma crack your head open with them hard ass chips from earlier."

"That's a threat or a warning," Duke challenges, smirking at her. He still has her wrist in his hand, but neither of them notice it. Because it's not normal, but it feels like it should be.

"It's a promise," she responds, making Duke let out his deep, breathy laugh she always found arousing. "Now give me my damn candy!"

"Your candy," Duke raises an eyebrow as he says this. "This my box the fuck."

"What's yours is mi-" she stops herself from saying something she'd regret, something she always responded with when he'd tell her she couldn't have something of his. She no longer fights him, and pulls her wrist back, straightening herself up. Duke notices the reason for her sudden change, and simply turns back to the chat with a frustrated look.

All he wants is for her to be able to be happy with him. But every time he gets close to her, she pushes him away.

The stream grows awkward and quiet, so the fans start asking Y/n questions.

"Am I still a trainer? Yes yall, and when I tell yall I be so ready to retire," She responds, laughing at her own comment. "Especially with these football players. They have no respect for women sometimes."

This makes Duke shift in his seat. The thought of any man trying to speak to her makes his skin crawl, and even after the break up, the thought of her with someone else made his chest tight. Duke never cried over anything, not his best friend getting shot, not his grandma from cancer. But losing Y/n had him in tears for weeks. He loved that girl, and he didn't know how the hell he let that happen by his own hand.

"Why'd yall-" again, y/n stops herself from speaking, not being able to finish the question. She had been answering so many she didn't read it before saying it out loud.

"You can tell them if you want," Durk whispers, knowing that both of them never got closure, and the fans their break up let down didn't either. If telling the world the truth meant getting the girl he loved back, he'd do it in a millisecond, he just never had a reason to.

"No," she says. "It's our business."

She places her hand on Duke's hand, noticing the frustration as he stares into the chat, defeated. There was nothing he could say or do to get this girl back, and that didn't sit right with him. He had her here, in his bedroom after all this time, and he was not about to let her go again. Not without a fight. He tries to hold her hand, but she snatches it back.

"I'm sorry, Ian mean to overstep," he apologizes, giving their chairs the distance he felt like they needed after being turned down in front of a million people.

"You're good," she responds. "It doesn't have to be awkward. Let's just get through this stream and then we can both be at peace, pa."

Pa. The nickname that Duke could never get over. Hearing it again ignited something that had been marinating in him since this woman got here.

"I can't be at peace if you ain't here," he blurts out, making the chat go crazy and Y/n's eyes go wide.

"Duke-"

"No, Y/n. Listen," he interrupts. "I can't sit here as you sit and not at least try bro. You meant everything to me. I don't wanna keep acting like I don't need you, Y/n. I loved you more than anything in the world man, and I want back everything we had."

"Whose fault is that Duke," she responds, with a tone Duke was not used to. They never argued when they were together because Y/n never started one or entertained his mess, she just told him to sit down and have a civilized conversation or else she'd just leave him to his bullshit and wait until he grew up. "You fucked everything we had up bro. I literally gave you every-"

She stops, realizing that she's on stream. She stands up and wipes the tears that she hadn't noticed were falling and walks into his bathroom, that could still be seen by the his cameras due to it being apart of his room. She shuts the door and wipes her eyes. Duke, without hesitation gets up and opens the door right after her, but not closing it enough. He sees Y/n practically bawling her eyes out in front of his sink and his heart drops to his ass.

"I'm so sorry," is all his says before stepping behind her and holding her from behind. "Please let me fix it. Please let me fix us, baby. I promise, on every I love bro I will not fuck this up. Please."

The girl doesn't respond, but instead turns around and wraps her arms around Duke's neck, and he lifts her up onto the counter, as she cries into nook of his neck. "I love you so much, mama. Please, just give me one more shot. I know it hurts baby, it hurts me too. But we can heal this together and do it right. All I need to know is if you're willing to try. Please baby. Please."

Y/n, knowing that she's going against everything she promised herself, opens her eyes and faces Duke, and presses her lips on his cheek. He takes this as his answer, and begins kissing all over her face, avoiding her lips out of respect. She giggles, wiping her now burning eyes with her hands.

"Go end the stream so we can talk," she tells him and he nods, kissing the tip of her nose and forehead, just like he always used to. Having her in his arms was a moment he refused to give up. She was here, present in the moment and he didn't care if the world saw. He got his baby back, and that's all that mattered. He rested his head on hers and her hands traced over her name tattooed on his bicep.

"I got it a few months ago. I had to keep one promise at least," he speaks up and she smiles, pecking his arm and then his neck. His hand caresses her butt a bit, and she laughs because she expected him to. He joins in.

"You're so nasty," she says, and he moves his hands back to her waist while staring down at her. The eye contact makes the moment seem surreal. He remembered what it felt like to be with her, but never did he imagine that all his problems would disappear with one small glance at the girl of his dreams. "Go turn off the stream now Duke!"

"Okayyy," he responds, making a stank face at her. She rolls her eyes as he exits the bathroom with a smile on his face and a tear streak down his cheek. He quickly wipes it, remembering that there are a million people watching him cry over the girl he finally got back. "Alright chat-"

"I look emo," Y/n shouts from the bathroom, looking at her smeared mascara. "A real rockstar type shit. BECAUSE TONIGHT WILL BE THE NIGHT THAT I WILL FALL FOR YOU!"

Duke can't help but let out a long, belly hurting laugh as the girl walks out the bathroom holding up a peace sign screaming the song on the top of her lungs. "OVER AGAIN."

"How the fuck did I lose that," he whispers to the chat as he stares at the girl, aggressively shaking her head and shouting.

Although she had broke the promise to herself, she had hoped that Duke wouldn't break his own. Because her heart couldn't take it and he wouldn't break it, because his heart couldn't either.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 852 20
Is LOVE supposed to "Hurt so Good?"
171K 8.1K 35
๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ช ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ยฉ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ๏ผŒ ๐Š๐ˆ๐‚๐Š๐˜๐€๐ƒ๏ฟฝ...
427K 6.7K 57
:)