Destined To Be Together - Ala...

By LavenderYule

Alan and Jeff were very different from eachother yet destiny brought them together to know what chaos took pl... More

First Meeting
Interview
First Day At Work
Trust
Drunk
The Accident
Silent Treatment
Suprise

Introduction

620 16 0
By LavenderYule

Hello everyone! this is my first time writing a book so please consider me and  my mistakes if any. I will try my best to make it interesting also please let me know if you guys have any kind of idea or suggestions for me.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Main characters~

Alan: A 33 year old man. He is the owner of the X-Hunter company. He is a very jolly and a lively person. He is always there for others in their ups and downs. Even if he is a mature and an experienced person he has zero knowledge when it comes to love.

Jeff: A 24 year old man. He was a rather quiet and introverted person. He recently left his previous job and is searching for a new job. He liked his personal space a little too much. He is generally a confident person but when it comes to love he is very insecure due to his past traumas.

Side characters~

Charlie: He is Jeff's younger brother also Babe's secret boyfriend. He is a racer under the X-Hunter company.

Babe: He is the main racer of X-Hunter company also Charlie's boyfriend.

Way: He is the manager of the X-Hunter company and Alan's bestfriend.

North: He is the junior racer of the X-Hunter company. He always brings laughter and joy.

Sonic: He is the another junior racer of the X-Hunter company. He and North are a funny duo.

(other characters will be added later to the story also i made a little changes in the characters )

------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope everyone enjoys the story and if you do please like and comment it will encourage me thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 118K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
249K 10.1K 36
โดต in which Karina Ivanov discovers light in the midst of the Red Room's darkness ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ ๐˜… ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—บ!๐—ผ๐—ฐ cover credit: @cinemassance...
809K 82.8K 29
ููŠ ูˆุณุท ุฏู‡ู„ูŠุฒ ู…ุนุชู… ูŠูˆู„ุฏ ุดุฎุตู‹ุง ู‚ุงุชู… ู‚ูˆูŠ ุฌุจุงุฑู‹ ุจุงุฑุฏ ูŠูˆุฌุฏ ุจุฏุงุฎู„ ู‚ู„ุจู‡ู ุดุฑุงุฑุฉูู‹ ู…ูู†ูŠุฑุฉ ู‡ู„ ุณุชุตุจุญ ุงู„ุดุฑุงุฑุฉ ู†ุงุฑู‹ุง ุชุญุฑู‚ ุงู„ุฌู…ูŠุน ุฃู… ุณุชุจุฑุฏ ูˆุชู†ุทูุฆ ู…ุงุฐุง ู„ูˆ ุชู„ูˆู† ุงู„ุฃ...
1.2K 93 9
~โ„๏ธ(ON HOLD)โ„๏ธ~ A story about a beautiful boy named Jimin. He works in a cefe as waiter. He is kind hearted, innocent, cute and bubbly. But his life...