Mafia's collateral (M Book2)

By Chick_ennugget

Seraphina Allen has been struggling through life, trying to make ends meet. But the more she lives, the more... More

Crashing Down
Into the waves
Collateral
Art work
Cold bastard
The pain in me
What to think of it all?
Trouble is never far
A Job
Lux
Unknown fear
Exposed
Scar
The feeling of shame
Blood
The pain of my wolf
A softer side
Burning apartment
Trust your guts
His place
Unconscious
Stolen Item
The shadow at the window
The kid shouldn't be isolated
Special Event
Serve
'Beautiful'
His Broad Back
The heartthrob
Kindergarten problem
Brother figure
Of all the thing that could happen
Special service
Gut feeling
First Attack
One save
Reminder of what he is
Think again
Between rogues
Am I a pervert?
Bringing her back
Clean up
RUT
Crushed hope
Broken Heart
Broken Mind
Nothing but despair
My wolf
Can I say it?
Only Hope
Big things
How to seduce?
I think it might work
Something sweet
Secret helpers
Marriage?
Be Assertive
Banshee
Missing Door
The surprise
Confess
A little bit of suspicion
The picture
He's gone
Feeling lost
Interrogation
Bad Decisions
Run
Let's make a deal
Looming Threats
He was using me
Rescue Mission
Into the sea
Escape
Talk it out
Find the sister
His past
Pleasant days
The death of my first love
The Ghost of Sarina
The Death of A Demon
Preparation
War
Hostage
The Handover
The peace I always wanted
The last of my problems
My Peace
Happy Birthday

Between rogues-Fight

851 42 11
By Chick_ennugget

>>Seraphina

Azef and Lilac glared at each other, their presence casting long shadows against the backdrop of concrete and steel.

"If you don't hand her over, I'll be forced to fight you." Lilac took a battle stance.

"How cute," Azef took his battle stance as well, "You think you can win against me?" He glanced at me, "Step back kitten," He told me, "Go over to that pillar," He looked back at Lilac, "This will get ugly."

I stepped back on my own. I couldn't comprehend it right.

Something is wrong here.

And just as I kept backing away and reached the pillar, Azef spoke, "You want to fight?"

"You're the one who wants to fight," Lilac replied, "You're also the one delusion enough to think the other werewolf packs will ever acknowledge a pack like yours."

"My pack has been recognized by the king." This was the only thing that seemed to offend Azef, "And the king is the only one whose approval we need."

"As if," Lilac rolled his eyes, "You won't be accepted into the society if you aren't recognized by the other Alphas."

Azef didn't seem to like the flow of the conversation, so he changed the topic, "Fighting you will be a hassle,"

Lilac smirked, "What? Afraid you're gonna lose?"

Azef let out a chuckle, "Lose? I'm just thinking what excuse I'll have to give to your daddy." Azef's voice had a clear mocking tone, "After all, you are the spoilt son."

Lilac was pissed. The air crackled with tension, the only sound the soft shuffle of their feet against the debris-strewn floor. I was watching them from afar yet I was getting the chills.

Lilac launched himself forward, a primal roar tearing from his chest, Azef's instincts kicked in. With a dancer's finesse, he shifted his weight, dodging Lilac's thunderous charge. His movements were fluid, almost hypnotic, as he danced around Lilac's onslaught.

But Azef was undeterred. With a ferocious growl, he unleashed a barrage of punches, each blow aimed with deadly precision. His fists moved like pistons, the force behind them enough to shatter bone. Yet Lilac was no stranger to combat. With lightning reflexes, he deflected Azef's strikes, his arms moving in a blur of motion as he countered with calculated precision.

It was hard to keep up with them.

I shook my head.

Can humans fight with this much intensity and speed? I felt scared, and as they exchanged blows, I slipped behind the pillar. I desperately wanted something between me and them.

The rhythm of their fight was like a symphony of violence, each movement was fluid. Azef's punches thundered against Lilac's defenses, the impact reverberating through the building like a drumbeat. But Lilac remained elusive, his footwork was fluid as he swerved around Azef's attacks.

Sensing an opening, Azef lashed out with a bone-jarring kick aimed at Lilac's ribs. But Lilac was already in motion, his body twisting effortlessly out of harm's way. In the blink of an eye, he countered with a swift strike of his own, landing a blow that sent Azef staggering backwards.

I gasped. NO!!!

My heart skipped a beat when I saw a hit land on Azef. It was like I forgot to breathe,

For a moment, time seemed to stand still as they circled each other, their breathing had fastened but both of them seemed fine. Then Azef charged forward this time, determination etched into every line of his face. Lilac met him head-on, their bodies colliding with bone-jarring force as they grappled for dominance.

!!!

There was something very violent about their fight. But I just couldn't put my finger on it.

The fight raged on, each man tapping into reserves of strength and resilience. Their movements were a blur of motion, the building shaking with the force of their clash. But after taking that one blow in the back, Azef was only landing punches and kicks. Lilac was definitely the one on the losing end. He got hit a whole bunch of times.

They were constantly moving so it was hard to focus but I saw how devastated Lilac got.

That's when a primal growl echoed through the air. It emanated from Lilac.

My eyes went wide.

WHAT THE HELL!?!?

His eyes ablaze with a feral intensity as a low rumble reverberated from deep within his chest. It was a sound that spoke of an untamed beast. And then I saw his body swell a little, fur started growing out of his skin that made me question my sanity

WHAT THE HELL!?!?!? WHAT THE HELL!?!?!? WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?

I was going to yell at Azef to run, but then I saw him.

As Azef watched, his own instincts stirred. With a primal snarl, he felt the transformation begin, his muscles rippling beneath his skin as the familiar surge of energy coursed through his veins. The air crackled with electricity as the two men started becoming something else.

Something so very not human

With a guttural roar, Lilac's body began to change, his form contorting and shifting as fur sprouted from his skin. His bones cracked and twisted, reshaping into a more bestial form as his humanity faded into the background. In moments, he stood before Azef as a towering werewolf, his eyes burning with a savage hunger.

But Azef wasted no time, he allowed the change to overtake him, his body morphing into that of a massive werewolf, bigger than Lilac's. His fur bristled with barely contained power, his claws gleaming in the dim light as he prepared to face his opponent.

"My God..." The words escaped my mouth and I felt weak in the knees, "Holy Hell..."

The two werewolves squared off once more. Their growls filled the air, a primal aggression as they circled each other, each waiting for the other to make the first move.

I still couldn't believe my eyes. Either I was dreaming, or I had gone insane. Perhaps it was simply because I hadn't slept and the fatigue and worry had finally started to get to me.

The two wolves had their instincts sharpened and their strength amplified. With a thunderous clash, they lunged forward, their claws slashing through the air with deadly precision. Fur flew and claws clashed as they grappled for dominance.

It scared the shit out of me. My skin stood up in fear and my heart drummed so hard, it felt like it would pop out of my chest. I was merely standing in my place, but my breathing got ragged.

Lilac, with his fur bristling and claws bared, lunged forward with a snarl, his movements swift and aggressive. But Azef, towering over him with a primal aura of dominance, met the attack head-on.

With a thunderous clash, their bodies collided, the force of their impact sending shockwaves through the structure. Fur and flesh tore as they grappled for control, their claws flashing in as they tore into each other with savage fury.

MY GOD! OH! HOLY HELL!!!!

My knees felt jiggly and as I continued to watch them, I had a strong urge to run away. Being the mafia, being gangster, being killers. All of that makes sense.

But werewolves? Actual werewolves?!?!

I shook my head. That simply didn't sit in my brain. But, I did finally understand how he was able to kill Hulio so quickly. I thought about it a lot then too. What he did wasn't humanly possible.

I stared at the two wolves with my eyes as wide as they could go.

It was because he was never human to begin with. I stepped further back. I should leave. I have to leave. I can't stay here. I was going to turn around and make a run for it. But, my legs gave out.

!!!

I barely managed to not crash myself onto the ground as I sat on the cement floor with my legs folded.

Oh Lord...

I turned to look at the fight.

Despite Lilac's best efforts, Azef proved to be the superior combatant. With brute strength and calculated precision, he overpowered his opponent at every turn. Each swipe of his claws landed with bone-crushing force, leaving Lilac battered and bloodied in his wake.

I closed my eyes. It was making me sick. There was too much violence and blood for me to digest.

As the battle raged on, Azef's dominance became increasingly apparent. With a guttural growl he unleashed a flurry of devastating blows, each strike finding its mark with deadly accuracy. Lilac, struggling to keep pace, found himself on the defensive, his movements growing slower and more labored with each passing moment.

I had my eyes closed but I could still hear everything. Each time there was a clash, my heart skipped a beat along with it and my body shook.

Oh Lord, please just let it end fast. Please!

I opened my eyes a little to peek.

In a final, decisive move, Azef seized the advantage, delivering a powerful blow that sent Lilac crashing to the ground with a resounding thud. The impact echoed through the abandoned building as the losing party remained on the ground.

Breathless and battered, Lilac lay at Azef's feet. Azef's wolf bit down on Lilac's neck hard, his canines plunging into Lilac's body. Blood spluttered out

That scene was horrifying. It was gut wrenching

It made me feel sick as well

I felt so dizzy at that point that once my mind went in a spiral and the next moment I was out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 85 25
Betrayed by her mate, Seraphina Nightly leaves to find her own happiness. In a world in turmoil will she be able to leave her past behind or does fat...
1.1K 267 59
Soulmates...that's what they were made to be. A depressed young lady who hurts herself to feel better, despite the fact that her soulmate feels it t...
336K 15K 12
[Book Two] After surviving and ending the torment Riley faced for a year, he goes back to his regular life. As much as he tries to forget Hart, the m...
20.2K 1K 33
Right from the beginning, I was the unfortunate one. I had to sacrifice my needs because of destiny. I endured a lot and almost lost who means the mo...