✔️WINE

By RiKaOt70608

"I really trust you" "Same darling" Having a loveable boyfriend lucky right? What if he breaks her trust? Her... More

Partners.1
Plan.2
Thumb Fight.3
Nimo Club.4
New Girls.6
Club Party.7
Love You.8
Yacht.9
Dinner.10
She is back.11
First Meet.12
Mr.Choi.13
His Sister.14
Date.15
Movie.16
Hurted Her.17
Han Bridge.18
Doubt on her.19
They're Clean.20
Head Officer.21
My Sister.22
Mistress.23
Old Feelings.24
Master.25
Police Station.26
Where is she?.27
Cake.28
Shipment In Risk.29
Gift.30
Wasted.31
Cologne.32
It's Him!.33
Broken.34
About Him.35
My Destiny.36
Treaty.37
My Brother?.38
Birthday.39
Final Attack.40

Meeting.5

4 2 0
By RiKaOt70608

Lia Pov

I walked inside my VIP section cuz I don't want any drama infront of my customers I sat on the couch massaging my forehead I heard the footsteps coming inside as soon as they all came inside I signaled Hoseok to lock the door he did as I said Luna and Jennie sat beside me I was in centre

Yoongi:why you closed the door?are you afraid that Luna will ruin your reputation??? *smirk*

Lia:no.....I am afraid my customers will run away cuz of a ugly slut *glared*

Yoongi;bold of you to glare at me don't forget half of your man's died by my hands *serious tone*

Lia:oh....my god I am so scared *dramatic look*

Hoseok:they died cuz we didn't wanted them or else killing our man's is not that easy *side eyeing yoongi*

Yoongi:I will prove it wrong by killing you *grabbed his collar*

Lia:leave him Min Yoongi or else your boss is in my gun point *gun points at jimin*

Luna & Jennie:and you're in our gun point *points gun at her head*

Jimin:wow.....it all looks so filmy *sips whiskey*

Hoseok;ahh.....trust me Lia I will surley kill him *looks at jimin*

Liana & Lisa:and we will kill you *smirk*

Ahhh....why they are so annoying I mean we all know no one is going to kill anyone still that much drama but ok I don't trust that Yoongi and they don't trust me I was thinking all this when Jennie said

Jennie:do you know about my guns? *serious tone*

Lia:ohhh....actually maybe you forget that the ships passed from my area so i just took my tip *smirk*

I smirked saying this they all kept there gun back and looked at eachother well....now what?agh....

Jennie:I need those guns bitch give it to me *yelled*

Lia & Hoseok:damn saying like we will give you *laughs*

Liana:don't laugh or else my gun and your forehead *looks at hoseok*

Hoseok:oh....I am so scared Liana actually come here and kill me atleast I will die with your hands *wink*

Liana:seems like you likes it when a girl insults you *smile*

Hoseok:oh...I like everything a girl do to me but some special girls only *side eyeing lia*

Lia:well.....I have no intrest to watch a live fucking session let's get to the point Miss.Kim *looks at luna*

Jimin:she is always on the point *sips whiskey*

Lia:why you're blabbering?I am not talking to you *rolls eyes*

Jimin:someday I will capture you and then use you everytime *smirk*

Lia:huh......I didn't knew you likes me that much umm.....you don't have to capture me for that just call me once in your warehouse I will be there *wink*

Jimin:*laughs* I am aware of your tricks Lia beside this you can't seduce a seducer *smile*

Lia:cool....now keep quite *rolls eyes*

Luna:what you wanted to say? *raised eyebrow*

Lia:so listen carefully it's not good to come at my club anytime just to create a scene-

Luna:oh...please Hoseok also visits Viba Club without any warning *serious tone*

Lia;yeah....but I am 100% sure he never creates any scenes does he? *looks at hoseok*

Hoseok:no....I will never tarnish your reputation *smile*

Jimin;*laughs* to tarnish reputation we should have reputation *looks at lia*

Lia:atleast I don't wrap boys around my fingers like you do with girls *sarcastic tone*

Jimin:so?are you jealous that you're not wrapped around my fingers like the other girls *teasing tone*

Lia;if you'll try to wrap me around your fingers then it will take me a second to make it bleed *serious tone*

Jimin:why so rude?look at me what's the problem? *smirk*

Lia;problem?your existence in this world *rolls eyes*

Luna:Lia talk to me we are discussing something *serious tone*

Lia:look in short next time don't create any drama in my club ok?if you want to meet me then just call me and we will meet at the port *serious tone*

Luna:Lia stop harassing Liana again and again it will be bad for you *serious tone*

Lia;aww....I was just playing with her afterall me and she was of same age *looks at liana*

Liana:next time my knife will play with his body *points at Hoseok*

Lia:we will see *smile*

Jennie:let's go Luna we are wasting our time here *rolls eyes*

Saying this she walked away and others followed her I saw Jimin walked little close to me and bend yo my level looking at me

Jimin:don't take me lightly Lia girls don't like it when I clutch them in my trap *serious tone*

Lia:I know it very well what you do with the girls who throws tantrums but it's me Min Lia ok? *pats his cheek*

He rolled his eyes and walked away I sat on couch like a Queen ahhh....I want other side that's it I gritted my teeth and threw the glasses of whiskey Hoseok looked at me and I know he is angry

Hoseok:trust me one day I will kill him *looks at lia*

Lia;ohh......you really think you can kill him?he always have very hard security especially that Yoongi or else I should've killed him *massaging her forehead*

Hoseok;wait what?I thought you don't want to kill them *amazed*

Lia:my this thinking is only limited to Luna and Liana *smirk*

Hoseok:wow.....seeing you smirking gives me another level of satisfaction *bites his lip*

Lia:I guess we should also visit Viba Club once *looks at hoseok*

Hoseok:why not it's a good idea *sat beside her*

Lia:now go and order our man's to remove the dead body  *rests head on his shoulder*

Hoseok:if you'll do this then how will I go *creased her hair*

Lia;I don't know *smile*

Hoseok:sometimes you make me doubt our friendship *looks at her*

Lia:why? *looks at him*

Hoseok:friends never behaves that touchy *teasing tone*

Lia:huh.....8 years old friends do *hits his back*

Hoseok:ouch....sorry I was joking *laughs*

We both laughed and then walked back to Club ahh......2nd part will be mine soon and I will be the Queen of this town

--*Meanwhile*--

Liana Pov

We all was sitting at the table at Viba Club and Luna was staring deeply at the glass of wine sometimes I think why she is so obsessed with wines Jimin cleared his throat and said

Jimin:umm....why so quite guys? *looks at everyone*

Yoongi:I am not quite uts her staring deeply at the wine glass *rolls eyes*

Lisa;unnie you ok?I mean after knowing about the guns *hands on Jennie shoulder*

Jennie:I am good the thing is I didn't able to do anything *gritting teeth*

Liana:what are you thinking Luna *hold her hand*

Luna:I was thinking about Lia we need more informations Liana I want to see her weak and her past will surely help me find about her *looks at liana*

Liana:don't worry the work will be done *smile*

Luna:now what guys?go and sleep tomorrow is party be ready for it *sips wine*

Yoongi;I am not comi-

Lisa:please don't be like that this party is important *serious tone*

Yoongi:why so serious always? *looks at lisa*

Lisa:its like a habit I can't change it *looks down*

Yoongi:she reminds me of robot *looks at jennie*

Jennie:and you reminds me of stone but did I ever said it?don't you dare to say something about her *glared*

Jimin & Yoongi;why always so angry *rolls eyes*

Luna;*chuckles* by the way Jennie how was I looking? *side eyeing yoongi*

Jennie:very beautiful *smile*

Yoongi;huh....whatever *murmurs*

Luna:thanks Jennie *sips wine*

Liana:Luna why that Lia and Hoseok is so annoying *rolls eyes*

Luna:well what to do leave it I an here for you *wink*

Liana:yeah you are here for me and that's the main thing *smile*

We all started talking and laughing damn I noticed it many times Yoongi talks to everyone expect Luna I think Kuna is right he also loves her but how long this ignore game will go?why he never talks to her in right way or tries to confess his love I sighed and after sometime everyone left to there destinations

--*Meanwhile*--

Yoongi Pov

I was driving the car and Jimin was sleeping in the passengers seat I sighed and closed my eyes only to see her face I smiled and opened my eyes ahh.....I wonder when she will stop flirting and seducing other man's

This thing makes me angry as hell and maybe that's why I never talked to her in right way I hate it when she flirts with other man's also when she let Jimin touch her I mena even tho they both are friends still I love her aghh.....I have to confess one day or else she will go away

I was thinking all this soon we reached Jimin warehouse I walked out of car and opened his door I was waking him up ahhh...why he drinks so much and then sleeps like a donkey after a good hardwork finally he is half awake he looked at me and hugged me

Jimin:umm....hyung I love her so much why she never listens to me *drunk voice*

Yoongi:it's ok Jimin she will listen one day right now let's just go and sleep you're very drunk *hugs him*

Jimin;ummm.....don't you love Luna?hmm....why you always behaves like that I hate seeing her sad *drunk voice*

I didn't said anything knowing if i will tell my feelings he will surely tell Luna about it and I don't want her to know about it right now

I take him inside his room and make him lay on bed I removed his jacket and then shoes he is like my younger brother

I really cares for him I smiled looking at his sleeping figure then I walked towards my room and take off my jacket ahh.....literally that Lia is very annoying

And also the way her assistant Hoseok talks to Luna I hate it aghh.....nevermind let me just sleep or else I will surley get mad thinking all this

I rolled my eyes and walked towards the bed and laid on my bed I take out a picture of Luna from my drawer and stared at her I smiled thinking about her she was looking very beautiful today

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author=so this is for today I hope you all will like it well I will see you all in the next one bye for now by the way what you think about Yoongi POV.......bye for now

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 957 39
~ Nerds To Be Mafia Kings? ~ - By AlwaysDifferent_ Highest Ranks: #1 out of 248K on BTS 🥇 #1 out of 121K on Jimin🥇 #1 out of 92.3K on Hate🥇 #1 out...
28.4K 911 33
As I was about to go to sleep, two messages popped up on the screen of my phone. "I've planned a small one day picnic for us tomorrow. Just you and m...
134K 4.8K 41
**COMPLETED** "Just tell me. Why did you try to steal the necklace?" I looked at him. "Oh! I tried stealing it because it was ugly, disgusting, and i...
47K 3.4K 67
This is Book three in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" before tackling this one...