BLEED *

By asylumpooh

how did your heart mend so easy, mine still bleeds ohm and nanon navigates their breakup...differently More

1
2
3
4
4.1
4.2
5
5.1
5.3

5.2

60 3 0
By asylumpooh

Ohm's pov

"I don't want to end it like this"

"It's not our time I guess"

"We're breaking each other's hearts, and I don't want to go through that anymore"

"We've loved each other for years, and I'll never stop loving you It's just not healthy anymore"

"I'll miss you"

"I already miss you and we haven't even broken up yet"

Hearing all this coming from Nanon broke me, I know I've been all over the place and it's mostly my fault.

Mostly my reaction, but it's scary.

All I wanted was him, but it was for the better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
154K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
331K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
125K 3.5K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...