A Tractor's Love Story- SATIRE

谞讻转讘 注诇 讬讚讬 celinemyselfandi

this is my second satire fic!! this book and all the characters, including 'the author' are completely satire... 注讜讚

chapter 1
chapter 2

chapter 3

12 0 29
谞讻转讘 注诇 讬讚讬 celinemyselfandi

heyyyyyy my oookies i'm back!! soooo my gallbladder kinda exploded and i had to rush in emergency surgery 🥺and my grandma died andmy dad took away my laptop so i could grieve😒😒😒😒😭😭😭😭 im sorrryhhyyyyy i didn't even like that old hagggg. i hope you enjoy this chapter as much as i did!!! 💕💕💕💕💕 (if you see a shark memoji in this chapter ignore it i'm too lazy too)

lessie's pov

fyatt started driving the tractor and i sat in the passenger's seat. my guardian angel.............he was right next to me. and he saved me from the bullies......

"e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-erm. fyatt?" i asked cutely, capphire ocean sky orbs blinkign in the sunlight.

"yes, love?" he asked. he stopped, the tractor halting. he smirked. "i meant lessie."

author's note : omggggg you guys😍😍😍😍💕

i started to turn red as i tucked a lock of golden honey blonde hair behind my ear. i chuckled.

"....................why did you h-h-h-h-h-h-h-help me?" i whispered. he sighed, starting to drive the tractor again.

"well... you're my only friend..... why wouldn't i help you?" he asked. his cerulean-peridot orbs glimered as he turned back to look at me. i gasped. what? i was his friend? me- loser lessie- had a friend?????

"i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-im youre friend/???" i gasped out loud. "no ones my friend...... not since i went...to t-tt-t-t-t-t-t-thailand."

fyatt looked back at me. he started to smirk again. "wellllllll now i am. so suck it up lessie humpson."

I giggled. a friend......... I hadn't had one for so long. fyatt drove me home.

"Hey... my dad might be buying a farm around here. wouldn't it be cool if we were neighbours?" fyatt stopped at my ginormous blue farm mansion. i was embarrassed. i was so pooorr.....

"t-t-t-t-t-t-t-thanks for the ride flatter. and- that's r-r-r-really cool 1!!!1" i say. i bury my hands in my oversized sweater sleeves, shivering in the air. all of a sudden, something is thrown at me. it's.... fyatts flannel. he was shirtless. i put it on, my small petite 4'3 frame getting swallowed by the shirt. it smelled like leather and wheat.

authors note: omg i love muscular guys🥰🥰🥰 fyatt is my dream man!!!!!1!

he opened the tractor door for me. but my smol petite frame saw the drop. I bit my nails, a quirky different habit I picked up when my dad died. fyatt opened the door and got out, his muscular muscles glistening in the sunlight. he offered his hand, 54 pack shining. it was so big against my small petite ones. he helped me jump down from the tractor.

he nodded, winking at me. his tractor drove off. i walked inside, going up the stairs to the closet that was my room. i pulled up an underground vintage band and started playing their music- their name was ABBA.

i giggled to myself. fyatt was dreamy... the best seventh grader i'd ever met. i kicked my feet. he was amazing.... i looked over at my ukulele... it was my dads. maybe.... i should write a song for him. i picked up the guitar, starting to warm up with my favorite song.

"baby... running down to the riptide...." i sang melodiously. i felt my dad come inside me as i played, small fingers going over the frets as i played a g chord.
he would be so proud of me right now.

authors note: omggggggg guys lessie is so cool!!

"OI LESSIE SHUT UP" my uncle shouted from downstairs. i heard him stomp up the steps and open the door.

"s-s-s-s-s-sorry uncle." i whispered.

"turn down your singing or else i'll sell you to the mafia." he said. i looked at him as i tucked my hair behind my ear.

"w-w-w-why?? i'm just singing..." i tried to explain. he threw me on the floor, stepping on me.

"no one wants to hear it lessie." he barked. "you sound like a dying animal."

"y-y-y-y-y--you look like one." i shot back. i smirked at myself. my uncles jaw dropped. he threw away my ukulele. snarling, he looked around my room, and shut off my music.

authors note: go lessie, sick burn🥺😝😝😝😈😈😈😈😈

"clean up your room. it looks like a mess. i don't care how long it takes, take a day of school if you have to." his blue piercing eyes looked at me. "someone's actually looking to by this dump truck of a farm. i need money, so we have to make it look good."

my whole world shattered. what?.?? this was the farm i grew up on... the cows out on the field were my best friends!!! i worked on this farm every day!! and.... my uncle was going to sell it??? i started to cry. i wiped away my tears with fyatt's flannel sleeve. i flew out of the room past my uncle.

authors note: what!???!?!?1? omg lessie my bbg no🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🙁🙁🙁💔💔🦋🦋💔💔 omg i hate the uncle so so much i wish he was dead😡😡😡😡😡😡

the next day at school

knocks christmastime's pov

i walked into class, my wings of hair flapping as i did. i sat down with my best friend, larry kirkness. mrs rigs started to hand back tests.mi got mine back- frick. a 14 percent. and it was a true or false quiz....

"erm- i don't believe it is possible to get a 14 percent on a true or false quiz, since all questions you already have a 50 percent chance at getting it right-" larry started, pushing up his glasses and sticking his finger in the air. i giggled. he was cute when he stuck his finger up in the air.

author's note:🤓☝️

"congrats lessie! another perfect 100!" mrs rigs exclaimed, handing back a test. who was she?? was she that weird girl that went to thailand for a year?? lessie went red, sinking back into the chair, my opp fyatt was there too.

"knocks? a word." mrs rigs said, walking behind me. i look up at her with my steely chocolate orbs. i fix my silver chain as she starts to speak.

"if your grades continue to be like this, you can't play football. i suggest you stop farting around." she walked away. i rolled my eyes, secretly taking a hit of a rocket flavoured vape. i was the bad boy alpha. mrs rigs could take away my sport!!

i looked back over at lessie. she did have good grades....... and she was a loser. and maybe she was kinda pretty....

"hey lessie."

lessie turned to me. she started shaking- she was scared of my drip.

"h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hi knocks."

"yknow........ i have a party tonight. we'll play kanye, there will be vaping..... wanna come?" i asked. lessie's blue orbs lit up, her petite frame jumping out of her chair.

"i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i'd love to....."

i nodded. i turned away, taking another hit of my rocket vape. cool.

that's it! !!!!! tell me what team you guys are onnnnnn, tram fyatt or team knocks😍😍😍😍😘😘😘 omg tho what abt the farm??? pooor lessie i wish i could give her a hug💔💔💔💔💔 anyways guys byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

讛诪砖讱 拽专讬讗讛

You'll Also Like

17.1K 801 44
-SEQUEL TO silence speaks in volumes- who remembers Karl, the mute literature and art nerd? or Nick, the best basketball player on the team? well, t...
30.7K 1K 10
"you know what they say, losers like us cant fall in love." "well, i think they're wrong."
35.4K 617 6
When katsuki's childhood best friend comes back hot, sexy, and dangerous, what will happen? Read to find out! Smut warning Bottom bakugou I do not o...
Solangelo Oneshots 谞讻转讘 注诇 讬讚讬 Xink

住驻专讜转 讞讜讘讘讬诐

1K 44 7
Tons of one-shots. Contains head cannons, multiple au's, lots of fluff and some angst.