TEXAS HOLD 'EM

By UnknownLoverbxy

Beyoncé and Y/N are both living double lives, concealing secrets that could shatter their carefully crafted p... More

ONE
TWO
welp-
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE

THREE

1.1K 58 13
By UnknownLoverbxy

(This is tomorrow's update cause I'm too lazy to stay up until 12a.m.)

Beyoncé's POV

"We did it Bey, we finna turn this whole industry around," Y/n said as he sat down next to me on the couch.

We were at his house, celebrating the launch of our first collaboration in business. It had been a long time coming, with my perfectionist tendencies and Y/n's occasional procrastination, but we finally did it.

"How do you think it'll do?" I asked.

"I'm honestly blank, but it'll work out. It always does," Y/n replied confidently.

"I bet-" I started, but we were interrupted by Y/n's phone ringing. He glanced at me before answering.

"It's Dana," he said, putting her on loudspeaker.

Dana is Y/n's manager, responsible for managing everything from his acting career to his businesses and accounts.

"You and Bey were made for each other. When I tell you that, I'm not just saying it. Y'all done sold out," Dana exclaimed excitedly.

"Stop playing," Y/n replied.

"I swear on my aunty Y/nn, the website crashed for a minute, but after we got that fixed, it was like the floodgates opened. A hundred percent profit and not even a single item left," Dana confirmed.

"That's crazy. Listen, we'll talk about the next move soon, aight?" Y/n said.

"Okay, congratulations, you two," Dana said before ending the call.

"Thanks, Dana," I replied.

With that, Y/n cut the call and pulled me into his embrace.

"You and I make a better team than you and Shawn," he remarked.

"Says the man who didn't want this divorce to happen," I teased, smiling.

"I was just tryna be careful, look out for my girls," Y/n explained.

"Your girls, huh?" I chuckled.

"You know you and princess is mine," he said with a grin.

"I love the sound of that," I admitted.

"Now that work is done, what's next?" Y/n asked.

"You know work is never done. Now we work on the next project," I replied.

"That's crazy. Let's go on vacation," Y/n suggested.

"We just came back from vacation three days ago," I reminded him.

"It don't feel like it though," he countered.

"How about we do something cute, something relaxing, like one of our little dates we used to do?" I suggested. "We could do pottery, painting, mini golf, a spa day, disguise ourselves and go somewhere, have a picnic, wine tasting, star gazing, or we could just have a movie night."

"You've been thinking about these, huh? How did you come up with so many ideas so fast?" Y/n asked, surprised.

"It's just things I've seen couples do, and I've never done some of them, so I just wanna try," I explained.

"Okay, how about we do one of your ideas once a week? I can find us a pottery class to go to today. How's that sound?" Y/n suggested.

"I love you," I said, peppering little kisses on his face as I made my way onto his lap.

"I love you too, baby girl," Y/n replied.

Lord, why didn't you just let me meet this man first? Why did I have to waste so many years in a marriage with Shawn?

"You tryna fuck?" Y/n asked.

"I'm on my period, baby," I replied.

"You need anything?" he asked, showing his unwavering care and affection.

Yeah, I'm never letting go.

......

"How is this for beginners? Ain't we supposed to be making mugs and bowls?" Y/n complained.

"If you listened, it would not have been hard," I replied, teasing him.

"Fuck this, I'ma make something better," Y/n declared.

"What you doing?" I asked, my curiosity piqued.

"You'll see," he snickered.

That little smirk on his face was never a good sign; he was going to do something stupid. I just knew it.

I sighed, turning back to my clay, determined to perfect my little vase. This pottery class was surprisingly relaxing and a lot more fun than sitting at a five-star restaurant eating carrots and uncooked steak.

"Look what I made," Y/n announced.

"Hold on a minute," I mumbled, not paying much attention to him.

I carefully let go of my vase and looked over at Y/n's creation. Dear Lord, please help me with this man-child.

"What do you think? It's not as big as mine, but I think I did good. Got veins and everything on it," he said proudly.

He looked so pleased with his work. I wanted to slap him upside the head, but I didn't want to draw attention to us.

"Why you looking at me like that? Say something, what you thinking?" Y/n asked.

I just blinked, giving him the stankiest eye I could muster.

"Alright, damn, I'll make something else," he sighed, smashing the clay he had formed into a- you know what? never mind.

"You think I could replicate your-" Y/n started.

"Angel, if you know what's good for you, you better not finish that sentence," I warned him.

"I'm just saying, I know what it looks like. I got photogenic memory," he replied.

"You are a child," I said, pushing him slightly. He laughed, his clay-filled hands grabbing onto my cheeks to pull me into a kiss.

"No," I said, putting my hand on his face. I laughed when I pulled away.

"You play dirty," Y/n remarked.

"You started it," I replied.

"I just wanted a kiss," he said.

"In front of all of these people?" I asked.

"At this point, fuck them," he shrugged, going back to his clay.

"But what you got planned to work on now? Any ideas?" I inquired.

"Well, there is something that I've been trying to ask Dana to let mw direct this short film, and I think it's the right time to do it," Y/n explained.

"A short film? You've directed a whole movie before. What's so special about this one?" I questioned.

"You think I'd rock a kilt?" Y/n asked.

"What are you on about?" I replied.

"Yes or naw, Bey?" he pressed.

"I mean, yeah, you could," I replied.

"Hmm, I'm just putting together ideas for my GQ cover," Y/n said.

"What are you up to?" I asked, realizing he was jumping around topics and throwing in questions unrelated to our conversation.

"Nothing, baby," he smirked.

"Now, how do I make this damn vase?" he continued, avoiding the topic. I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Should've listened," I teased.

......

Y/n's POV

I was sitting in my studio at home, sketching out ideas and references for the video I wanted to create. Dana had insisted on a presentation to show how serious I was about this project. I didn't plan on making it a full-time gig, just something to do once in a while.

"Okay, I have your suit. It's upstairs. What else did you need?" Dana entered, engrossed in her phone, just like Bey.

Always working, always on their phones.

"Come check this out," I called, spreading out the papers filled with my drawings and ideas.

"Is that a tank?" Dana asked, sounding surprised.

I grinned and nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah, see, I'm gonna need a tank, some hydraulic cars, a bunch of people ready to cause a riot, and some other small things."

"A tank? What-why are you so interested in this all of a sudden?" Dana inquired.

"I just wanna try something new. It's not like it's gonna be my career. Plus, I've had this idea for two years. Even Pharrell is on board," I explained.

"Pharrell as in Pharrell Williams? When did you talk to him?" Dana seemed shocked.

"During the Louis Vuitton show," I replied.

"And he thinks this is a good idea?" Dana pressed.

"Listen to the song, then decide," I said, trying to deflect.

"There's a song?! What else have you been doing behind my back?" Dana's eyes widened in shock.

"Don't worry about that. Here, let me send it to you, and you can listen to it on your way back home," I said, trying to calm her down.

"Why can't I listen to it now?" Dana persisted.

"Again, don't worry about it," I replied.

"I'm your manager. It's my job to worry," Dana reminded me.

"Relax yourself, D. Now, be honest. Do you like what you see so far?" I asked.

She sighed, taking a look at the spread-out pages, her shoulders slumping. "I guess it looks... exciting?"

"That's what I'm talking about. Now, go home, and I'll have a full presentation ready by Tuesday," I said.

"Okay, okay. Stay out of trouble and stop doing stuff behind my back!" Dana warned as she walked out.

"Noted!" I called after her.

I deserved a little fun, didn't I?

......

Beyoncé's POV

"Are you sure I look good?" Blue questioned.

"Yes, you look absolutely gorgeous, baby. Stop stressing," I reassured her.

"Okay, I just really want this to go well. Is Y/n on his way?" Blue inquired anxiously.

"Yes, Y/n is on his way. He just needed to make a little detour somewhere," I replied.

Blue sighed and sat down on the couch. Today was Friday -

Thee Friday.

Blue was worried about Y/n canceling, given Shawn's past cancellations. I knew Y/n wouldn't do that; he'd go to great lengths to be there for Blue, I'm sure he'd skip out on his own funeral for her.

I reached for my phone to text Y/n, sensing Blue's impending panic attack, but was interrupted by a knock on the door. I went over to open it, revealing Y/n on the other side, holding a massive bouquet of blue roses and a small Tiffany bag.

"Finally, she's over there sweating bullets," I remarked.

"I had to pick these up, but do I look okay?" Y/n asked nervously.

"You look as good as always. Are you ready?" I inquired.

"Yeah, I'm ready," he nodded.

He was visibly nervous, and I couldn't blame him. I was anxious too, but I tried to maintain composure for everyone else.

"Blue, he's here," I announced.

Blue stood up, a grin spreading across her face as Y/n approached her.

"These are for you, princess," Y/n handed her the flowers.

"Thank you, Baby B - they're perfect, and they're blue," Blue giggled.

"I was hoping you'd like them. You look just as beautiful," Y/n complimented her.

"I love them, and thank you. I'm happy you said yes," Blue expressed her gratitude.

"Well, I can never say no to you, but I also have something to tell you. I want you to know that I love you, and I always will, no matter what, okay?" Y/n shared.

"Okay?" Blue nodded, a puzzled look on her face.

"Come sit here with me," Y/n patted the spot next to him on the couch.

"What's wrong?" Blue asked.

"It's nothing wrong. Y/n and I have been keeping a big secret from you, and we think it's about time you knew," I revealed.

"That Y/n is my real daddy?" Blue blurted out.

Oh.

"You know?"

"I mean, I look more like you than uhm," Blue hesitated.

"Shawn?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah, and I might have overheard Mama and Aunty Kelly talking about it," Blue admitted.

"Why didn't you say anything about it, baby?" I questioned.

"Because I didn't know the reason y'all hid it. I guess I just thought Y/n didn't want me," Blue confessed.

"That's not true, I do want you. That's why I treat you like my daughter, because you are," Y/n reassured her.

"How long have you known?" I inquired.

"Not too long, just over a year," Blue shrugged.

"Oh my God, Blue Ivy," Y/n chuckled.

"And we were over here stressing," I added.

"Okay, and how do you feel about that?" Y/n asked Blue.

"Like if I want you to be my daddy?" Blue pondered.

"Yeah," Y/n replied.

"I'd love for you to be. Why do you think I asked you instead of-" Blue started.

"Shawn?" I finished her sentence.

"Yeah, him. So, what do I call you? And what do I call him?" Blue asked.

"You can call me whatever you feel comfortable with. Take your time. And in terms of Shawn-" Y/n began.

"That's another thing I've been meaning to tell you and your siblings. Shawn and I are getting a divorce," I interrupted.

"You're gonna be with Baby B?" Blue questioned.

"Yes, yes I am," I confirmed.

I smiled over at Y/n, who looked relieved and quite happy. You could tell by the never-fading grin on his face.

"Okay then, you ready to go, Dad?" Blue asked Y/n, who looked like he was about to fall over and start bawling his eyes out. You could see the tears threatening to spill; he quickly wiped them off before standing up.

"Yeah, I'm ready," he replied with a smile, grabbing the Tiffany box and taking out the cute little bracelet from it.

"So, how does Blue Ivy Bassett sound?" Y/n proposed.

Blue nodded excitedly, her arm held out for Y/n to put on the bracelet.

"That's pretty. Where's mine?" I teased.

"What? Yours? What-" Y/n stammered.

"No, this is about me and my dad. Go to your dad. Happy Father's Day, by the way," Blue remarked.

"Thank you, Princess," Y/n replied.

They both left after a few pictures and I stood in the empty house thinking about what was to happen next. I had to give Shawn the divorce papers, which sat safely in my safe.

I sighed picking up the flowers, moving to put them in some water and a vase.

Now we wait.

......

He's gonna be here any minute, I thought, glancing at the time on my phone. I was sitting in the lounge, scrolling through the numerous photos Y/n and Blue had been sending me.

They were having the greatest day of their lives. I'd never seen Blue so happy before; the smile on her face and the energy she exuded it was all beautiful, and she deserved it.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by the door opening and closing before Shawn's voice rang out from the entrance.

"Bey?!"

He walked in, a smile on his face as he made his way towards me. I stood and took a step back as a sign for him to stay away.

"What's going on? Everything okay? Where are the kids at? It's quiet," Shawn questioned.

"The twins are at my mama's," I replied.

"And Blue? Is she here?" Shawn inquired, looking around.

"No, she's at school. They have a Father's Day dance," I explained.

"I didn't know that. Why didn't y'all tell me? She went alone?" Shawn seemed confused.

"No. She went with her father," I stated.

He looked at me, puzzled. "What do you mean with her father? I'm her father, and I'm not there."

"I'm gonna make this quick; Blue is not your daughter, she's Y/n's. I've been having an affair since 2011, after you cheated on me, and I have been since," I confessed.

He stood there silently, in shock, before he started shaking his head, laughing.

"What's funny?" I demanded.

"This one of your jokes, ain't it? Where's Blue at?" Shawn asked, starting to walk away.

"Blue?!" he called out.

"Shawn, she's not here, like I said," I reiterated.

"Bey," he began.

"No, Shawn, Blue is not yours. She's where she should be right now, with her father," I asserted.

"What next? You gonna tell me the twins ain't mine?" Shawn's voice was filled with disbelief.

"No, the twins are yours," I confirmed.

"How am I supposed to believe that? You've been cheating on me for thirteen years? That's more than half of our marriage," Shawn exclaimed.

"Don't you dare try to act innocent, Carter. You know damn well you've been cheating on me as well. All those business trips you claim to be having? I know all about it, Shawn. I've seen it all myself," I retorted, refusing to let him play the victim.

"And you know what, Shawn? I'm tired of the lies, the secrets, and the infidelity. With that in mind, I want a divorce," I declared.

"A what?" Shawn's voice wavered.

I picked up the papers from the coffee table and held them out to him. He grabbed them, opening the file and shaking his head in disbelief.

"How long have you been thinking about this?" he asked.

"Long enough, Shawn. At first, I thought I'd give you a chance, so I stopped having an affair and tried to get our family back together. But you continued with your ways, and that's when I had enough. Sign the papers, please," I demanded.

He looked at me, as if to see if I was joking or not.

"I don't love you like that anymore, Shawn. I'm in love with someone else. I'm in love with Y/n, someone who loves me just as much," I confessed, feeling the weight of the truth.

I sighed, grabbing my phone and car keys.

"I'll be back for the papers in the morning. Goodnight, Shawn," I said, leaving my wedding ring on the table and walking out of the house. As soon as I got into the car and drove out of the driveway, it's like a world fell off my shoulders.

I knew there was more to come, and it wasn't going to be easy, but I'd be damned if I turned back now.

......

"Mama! Come see!" Blue's voice pierced through the early morning haze.

"Blue, hold on, it's too damn early for this," I grumbled, still half-asleep.

"No, look what Daddy rented out," Blue insisted eagerly.

"What is it?" I asked, reluctantly turning around and rubbing the sleep out of my eyes to see what had her so excited.

"What is it?" I repeated as she shoved Y/n's phone in my face.

"It's a tank!" Blue exclaimed with excitement.

"Y/N!" I called out, knowing he could hear me from downstairs.

"Blue, I told you not to snitch!" I heard him reply from below.

"I didn't snitch!" Blue denied, already running out the door. Is this going to be an everyday thing? I sighed, slumping down onto the bed and pulling the covers over my head.

Just five more minutes.

"How are you just gonna go back to sleep? It's 9 a.m., Giselle," Y/n laughed, entering the room.

"It's a Saturday," I mumbled, not ready to face the day yet.

"Mmm, I made breakfast. We're about to eat, so if you don't want to starve, I'd suggest you get up, baby mama," Y/n teased, his weight pressing down on me.

"Let me sleep," I protested, pushing his face away as he pulled the covers off my face.

"Come on, Giselle," he urged, tugging at the covers covering me.

"I'm tired," I whined, not budging.

"Oh my God, Bey, come on. We have a long day ahead of us," Y/n reasoned.

"Nah, that's just y'all. I'ma stay here and sleep," I declared, feeling quite comfortable under the covers.

"Okay, that's fine. Just know that I don't have chefs and all that you're used to, so when you get hungry, that's on you," Y/n shrugged, walking out of the room.

"Finally," I sighed, pulling back the covers.

"Giselle!" Y/n's voice echoed from downstairs.

"Damn, I'm coming!" I groaned, sitting up and reluctantly getting out of bed.

"Actin' like my damn daddy," I muttered, heading into the ensuite to brush my teeth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 366 15
Y/n L/n decided to come back at Japan and is now running a merchandise shop. Y/n has his history with idols but more particularly with one idol. What...
353K 8K 90
Shit! Bout freaking time I got to this!! Imagines of the boys. Boyxboy and YnxMb. Yeap! Read it! Vote it! Love it! Enjoy!! WARNING: MAY CONTAIN GAY...
224K 8.4K 42
DON'T LIKE, DON'T READ! You have been warned! Beyoncé's been having a hard time getting over her and Jay-Z's divorce, and raising her baby, Blue, all...
82.7K 3K 26
{JAYONCÉ FAN-FICTION} A student's attraction for his professor, Beyoncé Knowles turns into a deep love that unexpectedly ties them together forever. ...