Kesariya Tera Ishq

dreamgirlxwrites द्वारा

Reyansh Malhotra is the no nonsense multibillionaire and the most coldest mafia leader the country has known... अधिक

cast aesthetics
Presenting Them
Jab they met
Adhoori armaan
Prank ka nateeja
Shaadi ka Rishta
Reyansh ka faisla
Anaya Nahi Manegi
Dhamakedaar Shaadi
Hungama ki Shuruat
Aapki Wife
Sasuraal mein pataka
Jung ki Shuruwaat
Hak hai mera
So jao jaan
Sasumaa
Baatein.....Dil ki baatein
Hawaijahaz
Rajastan ki Raj Mahal
Mahal ke sadasya
Khatra Khatra
Kinky Reyansh
Pyaar ke Jashn
Chupam Chupai
Taaron ke neeche

Aage Rahiyo

1.3K 129 22
dreamgirlxwrites द्वारा

Hello my dear tulips🌷✨✨

Toh aaj bahut dinon ke baad....being specific almost ek mahine  ke baad update de rahi hoon😌 Aaj mann bahut shant hai.....no tension....no worries......everything has a slow pace except the upcoming neet exam😅😅Exams jo khatam hogayi hai boards ke🤣 Aur saath mein school life bhi🥹 Ab toh sirf aap logon ke liye free hi hoon mein.......na koi padhai na koi assignment from school but yeah neet next month hai......permant chutti from school😎 And yeah kaisa raha the triple update series......back to back theen chappies?🥳 Author ko khush rakho toh author aapko bhi khush rakhega ......more such surprises coming soon par sirf aap logon ki mehnat pe depend karti hai woh sab😏😏 Now yeah I will surely give you guys frequent updates aur aapko jo karna hai woh toh aapko patah hi hai.....woh karte raho aur ese mein aap bhi khush aur mein bhi🥰🥰🥰

Also yeah hai naya poster💕

Enjoy reading🩷😊😊
               ******************

The sun had almost reached the horizon and an orange hue spread around the thick woods. The evening birds were flying off to their homely nest and the surroundings erupted with their goodbye chorus.

Reyansh and Anaya was walking through the woods or more like Reyansh was walking and Anaya was scaredly following his route coz patah nahi kab uska andar ka rakhshas jaag jaaye aur woh us abla naari ko us khane jungle mein chodke bhaag jaye.

Life ki baat hai bhai......risk thodi lengi woh.

Anaya (looking over): Yaha koi rehta hai?

Reyansh (still walking): Ha mere chacha ka ghar paas hi hai.

Anaya (excitedly): Toh chalo na chai peeke chalte hai.....mei toh thak gayi ab toh.

Reyansh (turning over): Ha ha tree house pe rehte hai woh.....tumne naam bhi suna hoga......Tarzan naam hai.....chalo khadi booti wali chai piyenge saath mein.....alsi aurat.....do kadam chale nahi ki nautanki shuru.

Anaya (scoffing): Oyyyy.......zyada shaanapanti mere samne mat dikhana......Maine yeh sab bahut dekhe hai life mein....aur chal isliye nahi paa rahi hoon kyunki heels pehne hai.

Reyansh (sarcastically): Ha ha......Manish Malhotra ka ramp walk ka invitation jo mila hai tumko.....ki heel pehenke jungle ghoomne chali ho.......sachmein tumhare akal ghaas charne toh nahi gya?

Anaya (smiling with a poker face): itne kam lafzon mein kitna kuch keh gaye.....kahi aap ncert ka kitaab toh nahi? Aur ha shaadi hoke ek do hafte kya nikal gaye aap toh woh typical husband ban gaye?

Reyansh (glaring her): Kabhi kabhi toh lagta hai ki tum insaan hi nahi ho.....nahi.....matlab itni saari bakwaas ek saath kar kese lete ho yaar tum?

Anaya (smiling proudly): Inborn talent hai.....ap nahi samjhoge.

Reyansh : Aur samajna bhi nahi hai mujhe...please kripya karke woh bakwaas ki rel band rakho aur chalo aage.

Anaya (sitting on the ground suddenly ): Mereko aur nahi chalne.......I am tired.

Reyansh (stopping): Kya bachpana hai Anaya? Utho waha se.....kapde kharaab hojayenge.

Anaya (pouting more): Aapko mere se zyada mere kapdon ki padi hai? How mean Reyansh Malhotra....how mean.

Reyansh (pressing his forehead): Tumhe mere zindagi mein dhakelke bhagwaan ne mere saare chain aur shaanti cheeni li hai. Kaise tha aur ab kaise hoon.

Anaya (glaring him): Ab yeh sab baatein chodon.....aur mereko uthao jaldi.

Reyansh (glaring): Naukar hoon mein tumhara? Jo tumhari kahi har baat maan loon?

Anaya (smiling): Naukar nahi pati ho.....ha lekin kul milakar sab ek hi hai.

Reyansh (glancing at the setting sun): Anaya yeh tamasha band karo aur jaldi chalo warna mandir time pe nahi pahunchunga.

Saying that he walked ahead and when he didn't heard her voice for a few minutes, he turned back and saw no one behind him.

He looked all around his position to just see her bag lying at the same place where she was earlier sitting but she was nowhere around it.

Reyansh (shouting): Anaya..... Anayaaaa.....

Rubbing his forehead, he closely observed his surroundings and took out his gun from his pockets. He walked closer to each bush which was surrounding the region, his heartbeat running mad everytime he found no one behind the bushes. He was getting angry and frightened each passing moment, until he heard a weird gurgling sound coming from behind a tree.

Holding the black metal close to his ears and aiming it directly towards the huge Banyan tree, he took calculative steps towards it. The creaking of twigs beneath his shoes made clicking sounds as he came nearer and nearer.

Finally he plunged towards the other side of the tree holding the gun straight at the person who was sitting behind it.

Anaya who was sipping a chota packet of frooti coughed as she saw the gun pointed straight at her head so suddenly and Reyansh heaved a breath of relief when he found her safe and sound.

Anaya's coughings brought him back as he immediately put the gun back into his pockets and rubbed her back for her to calm down.

Finally her coughs seized and the next sight waiting her was his murderous glares.

Anaya (throwing the empty can away) Kya? Ghoor kyu rahe ho? Arey meine bola tha na ki mein thaki hui hoon aur aap bol rahe the ki aage chalo...toh thodi stamina toh chahiye na mujhe......isliye socha ki yaha baitkar thoda juice hi pee leti hoon.

The intensity of the glare was no much less and as she waited for his shouting......something else form him which caught her off guard.

He pulled her through her bare waist which peeked from her saree and pressed his lips harshly on hers. This time it was neither of love or of affection.....just anger.....pure clear anger. Anaya tried matching his pace but he was far away from letting her pleasure herself. He cruelly bit her lower lips and she tasted her own metallic taste of red blood as she let out a cry in pain but the beast beside him was still not satisfied. He was smooching her lips as if trying to suck the air out of them and Anaya continuously patted his chest asking him to leave her as she was going breathless. Finally after a final great smooch he left her lips as a thin string of saliva connected their now red lips.

Anaya gasped as she opened her mouth and inhaled as much as  oxygen as she needed and she looked so like a fish put our of water. Reyansh smirked at her bleeding lips and he wiped the blood stain from her lips and gently pecked her swollen lips.

Not even a second passed that he hoisted her up in his arms and began walking not before picking up her bag from the ground. She silently laid her head on his chest without any protest as her other hand held her bag. She knew she worried him as fuck when she kept her hands on his chest while they were kissing as she heard his rapidly thumping heartbeats. So any more argument will only anger him more and she no further needed that now.

Half way through he asked her to connect his airpods and she did so. They continued walking with her glancing at him every now and then but the ultimate angry face remained intact. She pouted because even after calling him every now and then, he ignored her calls as if she never existed.

Then after some time she fell asleep in his arms and that's when he connected a call and began instructing the other one on the phone.

Reyansh (with a cold voice): Keep an eye on every thing around. Even a single mistake and it won't take long for me to rectify it with your lives.

Saying that he cut the call and walked further ahead. Finally they reached the foothill of the temple which was located at the top of a huge mountain. Reyansh glanced at the sleeping Anaya and saw that she was covered with sweat as the sun had just gone down and before that it was scorching hot. So he tapped his airpods and said to the one on the other end to bring a mini fan.

Meanwhile Reyansh laid Anaya on his side shoulder by dropping her to the ground and holding her sleeping figure close to his chest as the slightest discomfort prompted her to clutch his kurta and mumble 'Ansh mat jao'

Reyansh tried hard not to smile at his little tigress but she looked so damn hot while demanding his presence beside her. Her face gleamed with the tiny crystals of water and she looked ethereal for him even when she was covered in sweat.

Soon enough one of his guards brought him the required mini face and he switched it on and started rotating it near her face and upper body. The cool air hit her face gently as she shivered at first and crept closer to him for her all time favourite warmth. Snuggling in his chest, the familiar cologne of her husband brought a wide smile on her face.

Just when he was immersed in his wife's adorable antics, the pandit ji arrived and smiled seeing the couple.

Seeing him Reyansh's demeanor changed as he put on his cold mask.

Pandit ji (smiling): Sada suhagan raho bache.....bhagwaan tum dono ki jeevan mein apna kripa banaye rakhe.

Reyansh (in a bored tone): Aap bata sakte hai ki hume kya karna hai?

Pandit ji (smiling at his attitude): Tume nahi beta tumhari Ardhangini ko karni hai jo bhi karni hai. Toh pehle aap use uthao toh sahi.

Reyansh glared at the Pandit ji who smiled seeing his sleeping wife and he covered her with her shawl and stood by supporting her sleeping figure with his hands wrapped around her waist.

Reyansh (throwing a murderous glare at the pandit and then looking back at his serene beauty): Anaya......uth jao.

Lekin kya uski biwi itni asani se uthegi? Nahi na.....

Reyansh (turning back to look at the pandit): Aap chalo....hum aate hai.

The pandit nodded with a smile and went away not before asking him to join him at the earliest.

Reyansh then pecked her lips and then too she was sleeping like a log.

Reyansh (murmering): Logon ke biwi kiss karte wakt to uth jaati hai....meri wali toh kisi aur hi duniya mein chali gayi hai sote sote.

Anaya hugging him by his neck in sleep and kissing his Adam's apple making Reyansh gulp in arousal.

Reyansh (patting her face): Anaya ......Anaya.......utho yaar.......kesi musibat gale pad gayi.

Finally after a lot of pats and callings, she woke up groggilly rubbing her eyes. Giving her glaring husband a gummy smile she asked so cutely that he finally let the matter slide for then.

Anaya : Hum pohonch gaye?

Reyansh (nodding and holding her hand): Hmm....chalo ....pandit ji wait kar rahe hai.

She nodded and went ahead with him holding her hands and leading her. She was walking dreamily while his entwined hands provided a sheer comfort she felt only with him.

While reaching a foothill, he paused and she looked ahead of him to see the pandit he earlier mentioned. She immediately bend down and touched his feet seeking blessings who blessed her with sheer happiness......getting back on her feet she nudged her arrogant man who was standing as if he had came to a museum and was glancing at the surrounding area or more like scanning them for their safety.

Anaya (pinching his arms): Pair chuo unke......maa ne kaha tha aapse bhi karva lena

Reyansh (boring tone): Mujhse toh nahi kaha tha ......aur maa ko patah hai mein gharwaalon ke alawa kisi ke saamne nahi jhutka.

Anaya (rubbing her forehead and passing a light smile at the frowning pandit): Please Ansh mere liye kardo......humari hi achayi ke liye hai na....please.

Reyansh (looking straight into the eyes of the pandit): No.

Anaya : Agar aap nahi jhukoge toh mein dubara jhukke aapke liye unki aashirwaad lungi.......huh......agar aap ziddi hi toh mein bhi ultra pro max ziddi hoon.

Saying this she again bend down to touch the pandit's feet but before she could do that, Reyansh already bowed and clasped her hands with his one hand and with the other hand  touched the pandit's feet and took the blessings.

She stood up straight and smirked at him as the pandit said with a laugh at the newly wedded ones.

Pandit : Apni Ardhangini ke liye duniya ke saamne jhukne waale kabhi saath nahi chodthe......bhagwaan tum dono ki jodi ko sada salamat rakhe.

Reyansh nodded at him and looked at Anaya and whispered in her ears in a really serious tone.

Reyansh : Aaj ke baad kisi ke saamne ese jhuka toh tumhari saaza ki andaaza bhi nahi laga paaoge tum........aur mere liye toh kabhi nahi jhukoge......chahe kisi ke saamne bhi.

Anaya gave her hubby a sweet smile and nodded which cooled his burning heart for the while and then she turned towards the pandit.

Anaya : Pandit ji mujhe kya karna hoga?

Pandit : Beti yeh tumhare liye ek agni pariksha ke samaan hi hoga .......Aaj shaadi ke baad pehli baar tumhe is rishte ko sabhi buri nazron se bachane ki ek suvarn avsar mil rahe hai......is mandir ki ek puraan hai jo sadiyon se agli shreni ko saumpa jaata hai ......kaha jaata hai is mandir ki sabse unchi choti par jab ek pati patni ek saath diya jalaathe hai tabhi shiv parvati ki jodi unhe swarg se duwa dete hai ki woh saath janam ek saath har khushiyon ke saubhagya se guzaare......aapko mein ek diya dunga jise aap jalaakar us choti tak nange pair chalke kuldevi ke charan mein jalaana hoga..... Dhyaan rahe ki aap vaayu, jal aur aag ki saari paabandiyon ko us diye tak na aane de......Diya ka bhujna apshagun maana jaata hai. Aur aapke pati mere saath mandir ke andar ke raaste se chalke us unchi choti par aapka intezaar karega....upar aake aap donon ko ek saath hi diya jalana hai.

Anaya nodded and tied her duppatta on one end and lit the diya as told by the pandit and started walking towards the first step of the hill barefoot.

Pandit showed Reyansh the way inside and he too nodded and walked behind him glancing a last look at his wife standing outside who gave him a  hearty smile.

Walking a bit ahead, he stopped abruptly and called for the pandit.

Reyansh (seriously): Agar mein bhi uske saath bahar ke raaste se ajao toh koi problem hai?

Pandit (smiling): Nahi ....lekin tum mere saath is seedhe raaste se hi ajao toh acha hoga....kyun bin wajah apne pairon ko un patharon se chot khaane ke liye majboor kar rahe ho.

Reyansh instantly turned around and ran out of the place that lead him through the inside and came out and saw her walking ahead holding the lighted diya with both her hands.

She waved a bit looking at the stairs ahwad and he knew she was feeling dizzy because the mountain was so steep that even a grown up man would also rethink before going up climbing all those many stairs. But his wife was different and he knew that.......but her body should also cooperate for that which surely didn't occur and she swayed with the few steps she took.

He fastened his pace and reached her by holding her duppatta. Anaya abruptly turned around to glance at her sweating husband and asked concernly.

Anaya : Kya hua? Aap yaha kyu aagaye?

Reyansh didn't let her complete her words and crouched on his feet, and held her feet which made her abruptly step aside.

Anaya (angrily): Kya kar rahe ho aap? Kyu mere pair chu rahe ho......Aisa karna theek nahi hai....

Reyansh (confusedly): Kyu? Aise karna kyun acha nahi hai?

Anaya (shrugging): Mujhe nahi patah......meine esa suna hai logon ko bolte hue.

Reyansh (holding her feet firmly this time): Agar nahi patah toh chup raha karo......aur mujhe woh karne do jo mein kar raha hoon.

Saying that he kept her leg on his thighs and lifted it a little to come across the under side of her feet and saw that it became all red but fortunately there wasn't any bruise or cut.

Reyansh (looking at her): Chakkar aarahe hai?

Anaya (sassily): Nahi toh.......

Reyansh shook his head at her reluctance to agree to the fact.

He softly rubbed off the soil and grit from beneath her feet all the while when Anaya was wriggling to get her feet off his thighs. He did the same with her other feet too.

Then he stood up on his feet and scooped her in his arms making the diya almost fell down from her hands but he supported it and so it didn't fall neither blew off.

Anaya smiled and looked in his eyes which looked straight ahead as he walked forward lifting her softly in his arms.

She held the diya with her right hand and coiled her left hand around his neck and pulled herself more closer to his face and placed a soft peck on his cheek. He didn't even looked at her but the slow curving of his side lips was enough for her.

She comfortably relaxed in his arms but then after some time she asked him out of her curious brain.

Anaya : Kyun Ansh?

Reyansh remained silent and Anaya huffed at his boring self.

Anaya (pouting): Batao na.....Kyun? Warna muje neeche utaro....mein khud aage chal sakthi hoon.

Reyansh (sighing and then looking straight into her glittering orbs): Shaadi mein kache waade nahi liye the meine ki meri biwi ko apne baahon mein sametkar aage badunga.

Anaya felt so good hearing these words coming from his mouth.......his mouth which sprouted nothing but orders and scoldings at others. This man could be a whole red flag for the world but for her he would always be the green forest she never manifested for herself.

In that happiness she bit his cheeks which immediately surfaced with a bad scowl on his face but did she cared......nah.

Anaya (dreamily): Esa hi chalta raha toh kisi din pyaar hojaega aapse?

Reyansh (whipsplashed): Kabhi mat karna........mein kabhi nahi kar paunga.

Anaya (caressing his cheeks where her lipstick was spread): Never say never Ansh......kya patah kab is dil tumhe dokha dede (she said by keeping her palm on his thudding heart)

He shook his head at her and continued walking further ahead.

Anaya (swinging her legs): Ek baat batao Ansh.......kya karoge agar mein aapse pyaar karne lagi toh?

Reyansh (with a cold stare): Khud ko tumse se door kardunga.

All the playfulness left her hearing his words and she stayed quite for a while clinging her hands more tightly around his neck.

Anaya (keeping her tears at bay): Kisi din agar mujhe aapse pyaar hojaega na......toh kabhi aapko mujhse juda nahi hone dungi mein.....aap jaante ho na ki mein kitni ziddi hoon. Aapke mujhse door jaane se pehle hi mein aapse door chali jaungi.....tab aapko meri value patah lagegi.

Reyansh (smiling): Stupid of you to think that I will let you leave......jab tumhe apne aapse door rakhunga tab bhi mein hi woh faisla lunga......ab koi option nahi raha tumhare paas ki apne aap ko mujhse juda kar do.

Anaya (frustratedly): Aap mujhe samaj mein nahi aate....aur aapki baatein toh itni gol matol hai ki mein apne aap unmein uljhi reh jaati hoon.

Reyansh (blowing her hairs which fell on her face): Jis din tum is uljhan se baahar aogi us din hamara rishta khatam hojayega......toh behtar yahi hoga tum apni mohabbat aur apni koshishon ko band karke rakho.

Anaya (hugging him): Kyun pyaar nahi kar sakte aap mujhse? Mein pyaari nahi hoon kya? Ya meri khoobsurri aapke liye kaafi nahi hai?

Reyansh looked at her and then kept quiet.

Anaya's heart broken when he didn't even replied with a 'no'.

Reyansh saw her face changing but kept mum for the rest of the walk.

Finally they reached the hill top and as instructed by the pandit lit the diya near the feet of the ultimate goddess.

Both closed their eyes and prayed in mind.

Anaya (with closed eyes and hands): Kuldevi ji.......aap bas inko mere pyaar ke liye bachake rakhna......mujhe bas yeh insaan chahiye life mein......sirf unko mujhse door mat karna.

Reyansh : Mere hisse ke khushi bhi usko de dena....aur usko kabhi mujhse pyaar na hona chahiye.

They both wished for something which put even the goddess in dilemma. It says that the destined ones meet for a reason and leave for a reason too.

Woh kehte hai na......

Izhaar se nahi......
Intezaar se patah chalti hai ki mohabbat kitni gehri hai✨

End of the chapter✨✨😎

Stay tuned for more☺️♥️

Long chappy of 3.8K+ words🥹✨

And once again so sorry guys for going away just like that.......I had already informed you guys through my insta handle and I even replied to some readers on Watty too that I was facing a glitch in this story in Watty.......I had already written this part but when I came to publish it, it was showing modified elsewhere 🥲🥲🥲Isliye I had to write this whole part again .....isliye late hogayi🤧🤧🤧Thank you for understanding my words for this long😭😭😭😭

Love you guys🥹🥹🥹🥹

Now don't forget to vote and comment......aap ke participation ke hisaab se next update aayegi......so do keept hat in mind☺️☺️🩷

Okay bye🥰🥰

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

49.2K 3.7K 43
{ ✨💞 it's a ROM-COM book 💞✨} [ He fell first but she fell harder.] Manik Malhotra: He is a successful businessman, known for his sharp mind and cun...
5.5K 380 41
" She is a multibiollionaire papa tu uska dimaag tu hamesha apne paise bhadane mein hi rahega na. Aur pta nhi Kya aur kaise kar ke isne itne paise ka...
430K 42.8K 62
#1 in humor on 24.01.2018 Picture this- You are a huge fan of a singer from your favourite band. Your day starts looking at his picture on the wall o...
19.8K 910 54
"A Desi Indian Love Story With Mafia Vibes." ~~~ "I had my love at a first sight." "I was his best friend and I f...