Good Grief. (A Servamp x M!OC...

By JustAGhostyGhost

. . Anim Kurushimi, was living his best life. but God was like, "no, let's not make him life his best life... More

Ch 1: Got teleported but at what cost?
Ch 2: Getting around... A little bit.
Ch 3: Ho no no no no. No. NO.
Ch 4: Bringing the Cat Home.
Ch 5: Error. Error. Γ‹rrΓΈr
Ch 6: Come On, Lets Get Over This.
Ch: 7 Time to play the billion doller question game.
Ch 8: Tsubaki.
Ch 9: Kick to the face, never goes to waste.
Ch 10; Alice in the Garden.
Ch 11 Weird.
Ch 12. Happy Birthday.
Ch 13: *ps. I didn't knew what to name this chapter lmao
Ch 14: Sakuya Part 1, I guess
Ch 15: ps. I always come back πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ch 16. All is Well.
Ch 17 Sakyua part 2. more like SakuMahi lmao-
ch-18. 3rd grade comedy of Anim and Kuro.
Ch 19. Coffin, I choose you!
Ch 20. C3 and Another.
Ch 21. Ps. This is getting long- sorry- i cant help it-
Ch 22. Garden of Eden. (part 1)
Ch 23 Garden of Eden (part 2)
Ch 24. bla bla bla- by Shakespeare.
Ch 25. Underprepared
ch 26. Hello Darkness my old friend...πŸ§β€β™‚οΈ
Ch 27 AHHHHHHHHH-
Ch 28. You are mine.
Ch 29 Subject matter: Anomaly
Ch 30: was I wrong.
Ch 31. Got em'
Ch 33. give me a chance.
Ch 34. Smile. :>
What If. Sick Day.
What If. never been better
What If: Top or Bottom.

Ch 32. Absolutely Anything

165 13 5
By JustAGhostyGhost

Warning: Unedited.

====================================
.
.
.

"Found you"

And Tsubaki appeared, right besides Lalic, extending a hand as Lalic willingly gave him the tag.

When Anim saw Tsubaki, he felt off... No, not like. Oh it's Tsubaki. Like, that's... Not exactly like Tsubaki. Through the stance and grin not being exactly like how Tsubaki would. Not to mention the surroundings...

"Kuro that's..." Anim muttered to Kuro a bit, the servamp also noticing somewhat of a delayed reaction of sorts from Tsubaki.

"Ah, the eve greed... Lust... Pride. It's the first time we've officially met hm?" Tsubaki starts, dangling the tag in his fingers. Before anything could move on any further, Tetsu stepped forward as he asked.

"What have you done to Hugh."

"Ehe~... Can't you tell by looking?" Tsubaki says, raising his arms as if showing up the white blur of jinns around him. "Balkai's little magic trick sent the little vamp alllll the wayyy to me. Afterall, vanishing is a basic magic trick isn't it?"

"But... How is that possible? Tetsu and Hugh gave great companionship" Asked Misono, causing Tsubaki to laugh loud, "trust and companionship is such a fragile thing... Do you want me to prove myself~?" The fox teased as he dangled the tag in front, implying that he would absolutely break it.

"You can't." Anim interpreted, using his lead as she snaps his finger, chaining his arms from floor to prevent any other movement. "Because your not Tsubaki."

Suddenly, Kuro appears in front of Tsubaki, using his claw to strach at the figure and snatching the tag in process. The figure laughed as the mist surrounds it, and poof.

"I knew it..." Anim muttered. Low and behold, you'll always recognize the person you absolutely despise. "Stephanie"

"Oh you know me too well darling~" Changing form, Stephanie's original form appeared as blood dropped down from the arm that a scratched up. She wasn't even faced by being suddenly tied and wounded.

"What else is expected from a two faced rat..." Anim muttered, "and... You were too irresponsive to have a killing intent... Tsubaki would have never stalled for time so much" Kuro added.

Stephanie chuckled, "oh well~" She shrugged, looking up for a moment, soon it started to rain. The same it does with ever Actual Tsubaki incounter. "Since you want the Real Tsubaki so bad..."

"I'll take it from here" And the tag was once again snatched.

This time by actually Tsubaki.

(Hear me out. Hear me out. HEAR ME OUT--💥💳💥💳)

"That's- that's the real one-?" Misono asked, Anim nodded his head. "But- there is no way... We sent out those subclasses before-"

"Ah ah, do you really THAT can keep me away for long" Tsubaki laughed as he soon walked closer to the group. Red blood like flowers just defending down from one side of his arm. Forming into a Kitana.

"Now... Sensei expects me to clean up the rest... To... Clean up this messy world..." Tsubaki starts, flicking the tag in air "I am the method to kill all Servamps."

"Wait-" Anim looked towards Kuro.

"Things like bonds and trust, doesn't mean anything to me" And with that. Hyde's tag was sliced in half.

Hyde then released Jinns. The white blur surrounding even thicker then before.

"Hyde!" Litch yelled as he tried to run towards the servamp, only getting pushed by the sheer amount of Jinns around. Even Anim wasn't able to see properly, trying to push forward in the mist.

"Move brother sloth." Tsubaki chuckled, not sure why. It's only when Anim got a better view that he saw Kuro holding one of Tsubaki's kitana and blocking his other kitana from attack Hyde any further.

"Seriously annoying... To think they had an illegitimate child..." Kuro muttered as he tried to push back Tsubaki's sward. The fox laughed, "HA-!! so you DO accept me as you all's younger brother!"

"Of course... There is only one person who can make these kind of monsters..." Kuro muttered.

"Ha... Haha... Yeah... Only my Sensei... whom YOU killed" Tsubaki gave a very... Off putting smile. "I've been meaning to ask you something, Black Lion, since you killed my teacher"

Tsubaki flicks his wrist, making The sward Kuro held disbalance and pointed at him. "What were my teacher's last words..."

"Even though you are talking about 'teacher', your looking for revenge from all 7 of us right? That's his 'will'? Then your revenge is only with me because-" Kuro says, instantly being cut off.

"Revange is a little shallow to say isn't it? There is something... I wanna see. Well, you might get it from all these djin's coming out" Tsubaki indicates, causing a groan from Kuro as he frowned his brows more, "ahh.... I don't get it. There are a lot of things that I don't get... But right now..."

Kuro raised his hand, holding the kitana in his bare hands, regardless of how hard it stings and how deep it cuts. "You and I need to face each other. Not by fight... But words..."

Tsubaki stares at him wide eyed, "your demands are so inconsistent, this argument will never be finished. You killed Sensei without interacting with him, how do i expect you to not kill me the same way"

"I'd regret it if I did, I-"

"Regret?!"

With that, Tsubaki pressed forward and the blade swang hard on his hand, laughing as Kuro backed up a bit from the sudden attack. "How shallow is your regret huh?!"

(Sorry i had to directly put the panels there. I was a little bit sick so... Yea)

And then, Tsubaki asked his final question, "let me hear them... My sensei's final words..."

Kuro stared at him for a moment, as his answer remained the same as before, "his final words... Were.. Nothing..."

Tsubaki falls silent for a moment, "you were the only servamp that met Sensei after I was born... Only that black Lion..."

"Did sensei honestly didn't talk about it at all? I wonder... Why he never told you about me..." Tsubaki expresses with a face showing slight hint of hurt. A genuine question whome he desperately wanted to know the answers off.

Kuro was going to say something to Tsubaki from collecting the jinns. when suddenly Hyde, the source was covered in a transperent block.

Who made the block? Why Anim of course. "I don't know what you guys were talking about. But I am not going to let you consume more of these jinns"

Tsubaki smirked, "oh but I have collected just enough..." He told. Finishing collecting all the jinns, "although a little early... I suppose it's not the worst time to end it all."

And with that, he disappears, soon the sky turns red.

"Oh it's happening...! It's happening!" Stephanie laughs, looking outside the windows, "oh the colour of pure hate and melancholy fills the sky!" She says.

"You were being this weren't you!?" Anim yells at her, who looks at him laughing more, "who else would!? He would have never done this if I hadn't told him his fate!"

Anim frowned, he knew this was not following the Manga anymore. He looks over at Kuro then back at his friends, "exit the building! Quick!"

Anim snapped his fingers to release Hyde from the block, seeing he has turned into the little hedgehog with all the jinn out. Litch scooped him up immediately as they started to make out of the building. Try too.

Anim grabbed Kuro's unbleeding hand as they too run off to meet Tsubaki in the top level.

Only for Stephanie to break out of Anim's chains and shoot at the floor where Anim was about to step his foot at.

"Darling darling~ you think I'll let you go that easily?" Stephanie smiled. Anim turns to look at her. Frown growing on his brows as he let's go of Kuro's hand.

"Go..." Anim says, "but i-" Kuro tried to say something but Anim just gives him a smile. "I'll see you up in a minute."

Kuro sighed, muttered his phrase of, "good grief" Before he went away first.

After he goes away, Anim turned to look at Stephanie. The person who he once called a friend, the person who ultimately became a memory he wanted to forget.

"You said before that 'you are mine' right?" Anim ushers as he summoned his lead. "If that's the case... Then you have to work for it..."

Stephanie smiled wide, letting out a throaty laugh, "for you... I'll do anything."
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 1.2K 28
when Mammon accidently goes through one of Barbatos doors trying to steal something. he ends up in the past and meeting Barbatos who is completely d...
341K 13.4K 46
An AU were the first words your soulmate says to you is written on your wrist, however, Kuroo's wrist is blank. TW: Mentions of abuse and self harm [...
267K 4.8K 46
hi sa mga fans nang Gawong/Jedean Fan din ako so I will write a story about them. Hope you like it.