𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 - 𝐑𝐚𝐟...

By rafecameronswifexo11

You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24)... More

Description
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two

Chapter twenty-eight

13.1K 187 98
By rafecameronswifexo11

"Rafe wake up" I mumble tiredly, gently shaking the sleeping boy next to me.

"Fuck off" he grumbles, swatting my hands away.

I roll my eyes and begin to shake his body a little harder.

"Topper is picking us up in twenty minutes, get up"

He lets out a groan and rubs his hands down his face "who's idea was it to leave so early?" he mutters.

"Who'd you think?" I chuckle.

It's as if we summoned her, because moments later Sarah is thrashing into Rafes room, already fully dressed with a giddy smile on her face.

"Good morning" she cheers as she enters.

"For the love of god" Rafe groans, shoving his face into a pillow.

"Morning" I greet her, not nearly as energetic as the excitable blonde stood across the room.

I sluggishly roll out of bed, planting my feet on the floor and making my way over to Rafes closet where he kindly unpacked my clothes last week.

I reiterate, where I unpacked my clothes last week. If it was up to Rafe they would've stayed in a pile in the corner of his room.

"Are you excited?" Sarah asks, leaning herself on the wall by me.

"Very excited" I reply sarcastically, looking over at Rafe who's still laying in bed.

"You've managed to basically spend every day with him for almost a week, I'm sure you'll survive three more" she giggles, digging fun at her brother.

"I can hear you" he murmurs from the bed.

"Good, get up" she snaps back at him, earning a groan back from the boy.

I listen to the two siblings argue as I pick out a pair of black Nike shorts and tee-shirt for myself.

Rafe finally emerges from the bed in nothing but a pair of boxers, making Sarah grimace and look away.

"Jesus Rafe put on some clothes" she exclaims in disgust.

"Don't come into my fucking room then" he sneers back at her.

She rolls her eyes and faces me, "good luck, he's moody in the morning" she whispers.

"I'm aware" I whisper back playfully.

"What was that?"

"Nothing" we both say in unison, Sarah pursing her lips to stop herself from laughing.

"See you in twenty" she mutters to me with a small smile before leaving his room, closing the door behind her.

____________

"Took your time, Topper's waiting outside" Sarah says as me and Rafe slug ourselves and our heavy bags down the stairs.

"That sounds like his problem" Rafe replies in a snarky tone.

Both me and Sarah dismiss his moodiness and take our bags out into to the driveway, dropping them into the back of topper's truck.

Well... his dads truck.

"Hey" I say as I climb into the backseat.

Topper turns his head around, his mouth curving into a half smile.

"Hey" he replies, looking just as tired as I feel.

"Looking forward to the three hour drive?" I chuckle, making him laugh softly.

"Can't wait" he says back in a playfully sarcastic tone.

"Sarah just get in the car" I hear from outside, making both me and Topper look out the window to see Rafe and Sarah arguing.

"I wanna sit with Annie" she whines.

"You can talk to her from the front, now move" he demands, shoving her gently out the way and sliding in the back seat with me.

Topper snickers and turns back so he's facing the wheel.

"Ready?"

"Ready" Sarah tells him, me and Rafe just humming back tiredly in response.

God this is going to be the longest three hours of my life.

_______________

"What do you two want?" Topper asks as he makes his way around the McDonald's drive-through.

I scrunch my face up and shake my head.

"Nothing, I feel sick" i grimace, far too early in the morning to be even thinking about eating.

"Maybe you're pregnant" Sarah giggles, making my face drop and my eyes go wide.

"That's not funny" I mumble, leaning my sleepy head on Rafes shoulder.

"You don't want my babies huh?" He whispers teasingly by my ear.

I pinch his side, making his body jolt and an over exaggerated wince to hiss out of his mouth.

I snicker, wrapping my arm around his waist and rubbing where I pinched him.

He kisses the top of my head before leaning his on mines, both of us minutes away from falling asleep.

_____________

"We're here!" Sarah is exclaims, me and Rafe's head snapping up from our nap, both startled by Sarah's voice.

I rub my eyes with the back of my hands and look out the car window to see we are surrounded by tall trees, the green leaves rustling in the wind.

The four of us climb out the car, grabbing our belongings from the trunk before walking over to some flat grassy land looking out over a glistening lake.

I dump my stuff on the ground, letting out a breathy sigh.

"It's pretty isn't it?" Sarah smiles, dropping her bags next to mines.

"Really pretty" I reply, my lips reciprocating the smile.

The two boys come slugging behind us, both carries multiple crates of beer each.

Good to know where their priorities are.

"Wanna build the tents now?" Toppers asks, rubbing the back of his neck once he's placed the boxes of beer on the ground.

"Sure" I shrug, grabbing me and Rafe's unassembled tent.

"Why does yours look so small?" Sarah laughs.

My eyes shift between the small bag in my hand, comparing it to the significantly larger one Topper's holding.

"Why does our tent look so tiny?" I ask Rafe with furrowed brows.

He just shrugs, taking the drawstring plastic bag from me and tipping out the contents.

Sarah and Topper erupt in giggles when they see the little amount of nylon laid out on the grass in front of us.

I cross my arms and frown at the sight.

"Jesus Rafe you had one job" Sarah chuckles, earning a groan from the boy.

"It'll be bigger once it's built up" he grumbles, moving onto his knees in front of our soon to be bed for the next three nights.

_______________

I scrunch my face up in disapproval once I see the vast difference in size now that they're assembled. Topper's tent looking as if it could fit a king sized bed inside, whereas mine and Rafe's looks like it's made for a very small child.

I crawl inside to lay out some blankets, my bare knees scraping against the cold material.

"How is it?" Sarah asks from outside.

"Cozy" I chuckle sarcastically.

I hear rustling around me as Rafe's large body crawls inside, his hair ruffling against the top of the very low tent.

"I think I might've grabbed the smaller one on accident" he murmurs, sprawling himself out on his back.

"No shit" I reply in annoyance, rolling my eyes in response.

He leans forward, zipping up the entrance before pulling me on top of his body, my knees falling at either side of him.

"Or maybe I did it on purpose" he mumbles with a smirk.

A small grin grows on my lips as I look down at his face.

"You're such a dickhead" I mutter playfully, making his smirk grow wider.

"I'll make it worth your while baby" he whispers, his hands roaming down my hips to my ass, gripping it softly over the thin fabric of my shorts.

"We are not having sex in a tent" I giggle, running my fingers through his soft hair.

"We'll see" he mumbles, his hands running under the bottom of my shorts, grabbing the bare skin of my ass.

"Mhm" I hum with a playfully grin, leaning my face down and placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"Come on you two" Sarah calls out, making Rafe groan against my lips as I pull away.

"I'm going to kill her" he mutters as I climb off of him, tugging his hand to pull him out of the tent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 1.3K 16
Y'N Maybank is a Italian girl that lives in Italy but also flies almost every year with her brother JJ Maybank and her parents to Outer Banks, they h...
26.2K 494 5
'you're not in love with me, you're obsessed.' outer banks, season one-? rafe cameron x fem!oc ©2024, anqelitas part of my...
4.5K 54 21
𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝟏𝟕 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐀𝐯𝐚 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 �...
875K 11.2K 68
❛two damaged people, trying to heal each other and calling it love❜ Rafe Cameron wasn't just any other kook with minor drug habits and more money tha...