Sinful Elysium

By HanhanNguyen98

This was wrong. Abnormal even. Then why did it feel so right? → Vivienne returns back to where her life had f... More

→ synopsis
A/N: A New Journey
→ character aesthetics
!! Warnings !!
→ playlist
→ chapter 1
→ chapter 2
→ chapter 3
→ chapter 4
→ chapter 5
→ chapter 6
→ chapter 7
→ chapter 8
→ chapter 9
→ chapter 10

→ prologue

195 4 0
By HanhanNguyen98

"It must be nice being so confident."

It hurts, in truth.

She became confident because she had to. Because confidence is easier to maintain than displaying all her faults.

It's easy to play strong, you see. To not care.

To be loud, carefree. Pretend like the weight of the world isn't on her shoulders.

She grins at compliments because it's easier to convince others than herself.

Instead of revealing the sharp realities concealed behind layers of artfully woven barriers that seem vulnerable to even the smallest forms of pressure, she chooses to lie.

It's easy to smile when she's already settled with...existing. A third choice surrounded by firsts, and being ceaselessly reminded of it by those who loosely called themselves her closest friends.

So yes. It's nice being confident. Because if not, she would fall apart.

+ + +

Your Dearest Author;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 239K 49
[COMPLETED] 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 They're her boss. She's their assistant. They've been in love with her since the day she first came in for her intervi...
179K 7.6K 60
**This is an MMF love story** Sex and relationships don't interest Gemma--until she gives Tre a chance. One date with him makes her rethinking everyt...
409K 9.6K 31
When Layla finds her boyfriend Knox deep inside his bestfriend and realises this has been happening for a while now she makes a decision that bewilde...