Reborn: to love and revenge (...

By bts_taekook34

In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcef... More

death
reborn
rage
shower
Insult
Jaewon
Jungkook's taste is unique
He took the knife and prepared....
Begging for forgiveness
Taking advantage
Kim group
Pervert
Chapter 13
Appetite and losing weight
Sleeping in his room
Ability
Second sister, kim jennie
Chapter 18
Already slept with...
Blood stained bed cover
New clothes and shoes
Saving Choi byungho
An apple with love
Extra money
Owe me a chance
Change in strategy
Jeon and choi family's friendship
Undeniable facts
Black cat
confession
Chapter 31
Sweeter than morning dew
Lottery
A pile of trash
Mother
Sending you to your date(1)
Sending you to your date(2)
Joining forces to slender
Rewarding them with two bottles of wine
Headline
Beauty in the eyes of beholder
second uncle
Stay
Too much...
Group of liers
Well fed mosquito's
Lovely moments
The maid's service
Chapter 49
Jennie slept with jungkook?
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 [M]
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141 [M]
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

Chapter 55

1.8K 70 5
By bts_taekook34

This man... he had punched him yet his heart was aching for him.

How was he supposed to not treasure him?

He spoke up with some difficulty, “jungkook... in the past, I was in the wrong for the way I treated you.”

He had built a tall, thick wall around his heart but because of his words, the wall abruptly and instantly collapsed. His heart ached and the deepest corner of his heart was moved.

He turned over and pressed him beneath him. He watched him with his deep, boundless eyes. His tone was heavy and emotional, and it carried all the love he held for him. “You don’t ever have to apologise to me! All you have to do is to stay by my side. Don’t betray me, don’t get hurt, don’t leave and don’t ever run away from me!”

Stay here obediently, so that I can dote on you and love you forever.

Jungkook was poor at expressing his feelings. He did not finish his words.

Taehyung felt as though a typhoon had tore through his heart and he was deeply moved. This moment would surely be engraved into his soul. “jungkook...”

“Shhh...” He pressed his thumb against his lips as though fearful of his rejection. He then kissed him, intertwining their tongues to deepen their intimate kiss.

His lips were demanding and firm.

Perhaps due to his lack of experience, he moved without thought and only knew to take him forcefully.

However, Taehyung could sense that he had intentionally reduced his strength. He was cherishing him dearly in his own way.

He lifted his arms and embraced his neck. He then reached one of his hands up to touch his hair.

His initiation surprised and moved him.

He exhausted much of his willpower and after kissing him for ten full minutes, he finally managed to restrain the urge to continue kissing him. He demanded, “In the future, you’re not allowed to pretend to be asleep to avoid me!”

He blinked his sparkling eyes in confusion. “En?”

“Previously at the Jeon Villa, when I carried you back to the room, you pretended to be asleep to avoid me.” His expression was stern as he reminded him.

He recalled the incident. “You mean that night? When I did pretend to be asleep?”

“When didn’t you?” His expression was dark. “You were clearly awake at the time.”

“Wasn’t that the first time you kissed me? You carried me back to my room with all of your maids watching and I was so embarrassed at the time. Afterward, when we returned to your room, I was shy so I closed my eyes to wait for you... how could I have known why you suddenly became strange? You suddenly left with a cold expression. I then fell asleep because I was drowsy.” After saying this,he suddenly understood.

“No wonder you became so weird after. You thought I was avoiding you... Hahaha, jungkook, where did your comprehension skills go?”

Were they eaten by a dog?

He did not dare to say these words.

If he went too far and angered him, he would have to suffer the consequences.

Jungkook was dumbstruck. It turns out he had closed his eyes to wait for him. He had thought he did not wish to see him and had left in a fit of anger.

He actually misunderstood him!

He suddenly felt that the business world was filled with schemes and he had always navigated it with ease.

Yet, when it came to feelings, he was far too inexperienced and had failed to understand his intentions.

It was no wonder he laughed at him.

He narrowed his eyes threateningly at his bright smile. “Everyone who has dared to mock me has gone to visit the King of Hell. You say, how should I punish you?”

Although his words were threatening, he sensed that he was not angry in the slightest. “Mm...” he bit his lip. “You can fine me a dollar?”

“You wish.” He bit his small and sharp nose lightly.

“Earlier, you said you had been waiting for me... What were you waiting for me to do? Were you waiting for me to climb into the bed with you?” The man’s seductive voice teased him mercilessly.

He nearly melted from his words. His cheeks were flushed as he pouted softly. “As if.” he was too embarrassed to admit that he actually had been waiting for him to climb in bed with him.

But he was still a young and innocent boy. He needed to maintain his reserved image.

As he watched his blushing little fiancée, his cold eyes were smiling.

Only god knew how happy he was to learn that he was willing to be with him.

As long he was not avoiding him, he was willing to wait. However, he wouldn’t be able to stay patient for too long.

He sat by the side of the bed and reached for his outerwear. He supported him to sit up and helped him to put it on. “Dress properly and go wash up. Let’s go and have lunch. You haven’t even had breakfast. You must be starving.”

He felt a little regretful. Why didn’t he ‘touch’ him before getting up?

He realised he also did not eat anything till now. his heart began to ache for him again. “Aren’t you the same? I thought you were used to adhering strictly to your routine.”

In his memories, regardless of the day, he would always wake early to train for one to two hours before having breakfast.

Today, he actually slept by his side till it was afternoon.

Jungkook would never admit that he had delayed waking up because he could not bear to leave his warmth. “It won’t hurt me to miss a day of breakfast.”

Taehuung lowered his head and watched as he buttoned up his outerwear for him. His heart was filled with warmth.

This man was really doting on him as though he was a child. “I can do this on my own...”

He responded with his cold, heavy voice. “I like doing this.”

After buttoning up his clothes, he lifted his hand and pinched his soft cheek.

He felt as though his heart was filled with warm bubbles. “jungkook, you have to always treat me this well.”

“What do you think?” He did not answer his question directly.

To him, the answer to his statement could not be more obvious. Did he even have to ask?

“Ai...” he wanted to say more but he had already stood up. He turned and headed into the bathroom.

Moments later, he heard the sound of running water.

Under the shower head, jungkook stood with a bitter smile.

When he came out some time later, he was already neatly dressed in a suit.

He held a towel in his hand, rubbing it against his damp, short hair. Although his actions were casual, his noble and seductive charisma could not be concealed.

Taehyung felt that this man truly made for an impeccable sight without even having to try.

Jungkook returned his dumbstruck gaze. “Didn’t I tell you to go eat? You silly boy, have you been waiting here for me all this while?”

He nodded. “En.”

“You idiot.” jungkook's gaze was filled with heartache. He turned towards the door and ordered. “Come in!”

The door opened and several people stood outside.

Hoseok, hangyeol, eunji, jennie, hyunwoo were all there.

It was clear that hoseok had taken over from the previous bodyguard who had been guarding outside the door earlier.

“CEO Jeon, you’ve finally woken up.” eunji snatched the opportunity to speak up first. “We’ve been waiting for you for the whole morning. It’s already 1:00 pm. I still haven’t eaten. I’m starving.”

“It’s true.” jennie smiled brightly. There were no signs of her being upset from last night. “My second uncle and I have both been enduring our hunger pangs along with her."

In fact, all three of them had secretly eaten a little. They weren’t dumb enough to really starve.

Jennie slept for several hours before waking up in the guest room. A maid had informed her that the commander’s bodyguard had knocked her out.

When she found out taehyung was still in jungkook's room, she had nearly died from anger!

Even after smashing all the furniture in the room, her anger did not subside.

However, for the sake of her future and for jungkook, she could only work hard to pretend as though nothing had happened. She forced a smile on her unwilling lips.

Jungkook was straightforwardly unsympathetic. “No one told all of you to wait.”

Hyunwoo responded fawningly. “It is our Kim family’s honour to wait to have a meal with Commander. We did it willingly.”

While they spoke, eunji, hyunwoo and Jennie were all secretly sizing up taehyung and jungkook. The two of them had spent nine hours together in this room. Did anything happen between them?

But both of them were properly dressed and did not give anything away.

jungkook scanned the three of them with stern eyes before sneering. “Did I say I was going to dine with you? You lack the ability to do so.”

Hoseok spoke up respectfully. “Boss, lunch has already been prepared and set-up for you and Mr. Kim on the first floor.”

Jungkook's meals were always prepared by the chefs of Jeon Villa.

Although he was temporarily residing in the Kim family, they had reserved the kitchen of a nearby hotel and arranged for the chefs to come by and prepare the food there. This way, when the food was delivered here, it would still be fresh and warm.

eunji naturally knew that jungkook would arrange for his own meal. However, as the host of the family, she still had instructed her chefs to prepare his meal. Otherwise, she would be disrespecting him.

“We’re going down to eat.” jungkook carelessly tossed the towel onto a chair and held taehyung's hand to leave the room.

Hoseok and hangyeol immediately nudged eunji, jennie and hyunwoo aside, clearing a path for their boss to walk through.

Taehyung was tugged along by him. He spoke up in concern. “jungkook, your hair is still wet. You’ll get a headache if you don’t dry it properly.”

“It’s fine.” He was not the one to worry about such small matters.

“We should dry your hair first...” he tried to negotiate.

“We’re going to eat first!” His tone was firm. Taehyung had starved for too long. His normally frozen heart was hurting for him.

Jennie glared at the two of them who were deeply concerned for each other. Her eyes reddened in jealousy.

She really wanted to strangle taehyung to death. Jungkook's concern belonged to her!

Both eunji and hyunwoo's expressions were extremely poor as well.

The more concern jungkook showed for taehyung, the less number of opportunities would exist for jennie to get in.

The dining table on the first floor of the Kim home was currently covered with eighteen platters of delicacies. Every single dish was fragrant and flavourful.

Bye bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 175 20
[DON'T BE A SILENT READER VOTE AND TELL YOUR OPINION IN THE COMMENTS I WOULD LIKE TO READ YOUR THOUGHTS AND REQUESTS] >>> When a k pop singer from so...
1.6M 49.9K 47
"I just don't understand, Chat. I thought...all this time...," she clenched her fists at her sides and stared up at him, "What changed?" Chat Noir st...
9.4K 192 84
Venus Cortez|| Greatest assassin in her mafia She was living the life she never wanted with her father but all of that changed when she met the Romer...
440K 18.3K 123
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...