𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘...

By jeonroseate

𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐄 | 𝟏𝟖+ To him, marriage is a deal To her, marriage is a dream 𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐎�... More

𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐄
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

2.7K 185 40
By jeonroseate

J U N G K O O K
08 | I want her

"Then you have to say yes because I will take you out with me tomorrow. Only you and me," I muttered, my voice was hoarse yet as gentle as it could as my intense dark eyes melted into her timid honey eyes before they shyly and slowly flickered down at my hard chest as she gently removed her small hands from my black tailored coat.

While I waited for her reply, she quietly stepped away from me, leaving me with her faded sweet warmth before she slowly strolled toward the window there without meeting my dark eyes filled with haze at her strange behavior.

"Did she just reject me?" My jaw clenched, my rough palms clutched in tight fists at the thought. My dark, fierce gaze snapped at her small frame; her little fists grasped her red gown at her sides, her warm flame eyes looking adorably at the night sky while her thick heavy waist-length hair waved as the cold wind blushed her softly. I stood there glimpsing at her goddess figure until I found myself yielded, walking to her alluring beauty.

She slightly shifted when she felt my presence behind her, I pulled her gently to me. I tilted my face down at her ear and breathed in her intoxicating aroma before I whispered slowly against the shell of her ear. "Did you just walk away from me, little one?"

I heard her taking a sharp breath, biting down her lower lips in nervousness before she finally decided to speak.

"N-no. See my garden. Isn't it so beautiful and peaceful?" She softly shattered and pointed her tiny clean finger at the flowery garden in front of us. I looked at it and hummed in response.

"Before Mumma and Papa didn't allow me to go out there but now I used to go there every day and that's where I found Raven, isn't that cool?!" Sofia brightly spoke with her sweet voice and flickered her twinkled eyes up at me yet my mind snapped and my eyes turned darkened in rage at the thought of her life locked up in this room where she wasn't even allowed to go out in the garden. What the fuck!

My dark eyes narrowed as they looked down at her. Cool? My foot!

"And why didn't your parents allow you to go to the garden, little one?" I finally asked, demanded. Silently turning her around to glimpse at her pretty face.

"Papa said that it isn't safe for me to go out and meet any new people so I always stay in my room and Mumma said that I will leave one day anyway with my husband and he will take me anywhere I want to go. They just want to umm protect me, Sir." She spoke with her sweet voice like it was so normal to her yet after listening to her I felt nothing but pure agitation.

A deep, harsh humorless chuckle escaped my throat as I controlled the tugging raging in me. I slowly stepped back a little and glanced down at the innocent and pure eyes glimpsing at my dark blaze eyes in bewilderment.

Did she just say that her parents locked her entire eighteen years of life in a room, all in the name of protection? Was it how Marin and Seojun's dark intentions molded her that she couldn't distinguish between a dark possession and genuine care?

How could they isolate their daughter from the outer world just to keep her innocent and naive for the cruel world yet leave her defenseless for the hungry leeches to devour her raw?

They both left Sofia with nothing to protect herself from the lurking monsters who wouldn't think twice before taking advantage of her pure soul.

All these thoughts and any men looking at her with their sinister eyes and even touching her hair with their filthy hands made me see crimson red and made it hard for me to control the raging beast inside of me, yanking at the harnesses.

I inhaled a slow, intense breath trying to calm my outraged nerves. Every force and blood inside of me screamed at me to take the little goddess under my protective wings and hide her from the greedy world that was just too lethal for her innocence.

Slowly yet certainly, my veined rough, massive calloused hand gently grabbed the small jaw of Sofia before I tilted her to look up at the deep, dark intense demanding eyes.

Because of the sudden dominant act of mine, her doe-honey eyes widened in fright at the closeness of our faces as she flickered continually to keep eye contact.

"Now whatever I'm going to say. You have to listen to it nicely and carefully and get it inside of your pretty little head.

First- When I ask you something you have to look into my eyes and use your sweet voice but never dare to walk away from me.

Second- You don't need a fucking husband to let you go out. I will talk to your parents and will take you out tomorrow, wherever you want to go.

No fucking one is going to stop me from taking you out. Get it, little one?" My deep, raspy voice darkened and spoke with authority as I raised her soft chin to examine her face; her cheeks turned deep beetroot red in blush as my warm breath flared her face softly. Her soft pink lips parted slightly and her eyes glimpsed down at the floor in shyness.

"B-but Mumma will not allow me, Sir" She whispered lowered still not meeting my eyes.

"Shhhh, I said I will talk to them, right? You don't have to worry, little one. Just get dressed like the pretty baby you are and my driver will come and take you to me. I will take care of everything." I muttered softly, silently yet gently grabbing her tiny trembling hands in my warm hands, trying to reduce her nervousness.

"Mkay!" She exclaimed brightly, giggling softly. She then bit down on her fleshy, pink lips, shyly flickering her eyes blessing me with her adoration.

God, she was so little and beautiful!

I suddenly found an eagerness to kiss the hell out of her yet I had to control and be very careful in front of her before I scared her away. Although it was very soon to do that as she just met and learned about me. I had to be very patient with her. She was just different and very innocent.

I shook my head at the thought before my deep, dark intense eyes found her timid brown gaze with a perplexed expression.

"Come here," I demanded firmly yet gently, to which she complied quickly. I glanced down at the slight blush formed on both sides of her cheeks before I planted a tender kiss on her forehead and delicately tucked her silky hair behind the shell of her ear.

"Come stroll me down," I murmured hoarsely as slowly I pulled away from her. Suddenly she got still and slowly looked up at her with a sad expression.

"What is it, little one?" My dark voice spoke as I softly clasped her chin. I felt her slowly move closer to me before she clutched the end of my coat.

"Are you leaving, Sir?" My dark gaze softened at her small voice.

"You don't want me to go?" I whispered against the shell of her ear and raised an eyebrow but all I got was a goofy smile plastered on her pink lips and flushed cheeks in shyness before she eventually spoke.

"It's not like that. Raven said she thinks you are very cool and beautiful and she likes you a lot and is very sorry for what she did."

A deep, soft chuckle escaped my throat before I gently pulled her to me if it was even possible. "And what does my baby think?" I asked adorably, still couldn't believe she used her cat to express her feelings.

"That you're super duper cool. Are we gonna meet tomorrow, right? And can Raven come with us, too?" Her face turned deep red like a beetroot, and she bit down her pink lips. My eyebrows raised in amusement at her words.

"Thank you, little one, and yes, my driver Sam will come to pick you up, and no cat. It will just be you and me," I said but added more to it. "Maybe next time we will take her, hmm."

As much as I disliked that cat, I knew Sofia liked her so I had to be careful with that cat too. Just for her.

"Thank you, thank you!" She exclaimed excitedly and glimpsed at me with her bright eyes in delight. I couldn't stop the small soft smile that slowly crept onto my lips at her precious self.

"You're welcome, little one. Now come on! I'm getting late," I replied before taking her small warm hands into mine. Gently pulled her to follow me.

Giving me a soft smile, she nodded and slowly walked down with me.

Soon we reached the hall where everyone started to depart slowly. I glanced around before my dark gaze fell on my Dad and Mr. And Mrs. Kim. I couldn't help the bitter taste I felt when I looked at both and what they did to their daughter in the name of protection.

Fuck! Looks like I have to give them a piece of mind, I thought and smirked darkly before I strolled to them with my large dominant steps.

Shortly I stood there with an emotionless expression and then fake smiled at Mr. Kim. After a little chit-chat with him, I walked out with a pleased smile.

I didn't give fuck if he was my soon-to-be father-in-law. I knew what I was doing and what was good for all. And he and his wife deserved my worst for what they did to Sofia anyway.

Walking out of the mansion, I went straight to my car and waited there for Dad to come.

I stood there lost in my thoughts, my hand went to my pants pocket and took out a cigarette. I lit a fire on it, dragged a small amount of it, and released it into the sky, watching it mixed with the air. I continued it till it turned into ash.

"So how was the meeting?" I heard my Dad. I turned around and looked at him.

"I want to marry her," I firmly said and stared straight into his eyes. He smiled and nodded at me.

Yet I couldn't stop my forward progression and my possessive self to confess.

"I want her"

author note:

here is chapter eight! I hope you like it. I update my update schedule so go and check out my bio.

THANK YOU SM FOR THE 5K+ VIEWS AND 500+ VOTES!!! <3

________________

you can do to support me:
vote, comment, share, follow

(please give it a second and press on the star button before going and I'm waiting for my 100 followers :)

words contain 1.8k+
published on 14 March 2024

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 6K 25
where the workaholic son of Jeon gets arranged marriage with taehyung who is shy, kind and sassy!!! Jeon Jungkook living with a deep secret maybe a...
37.5K 1.3K 22
"𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉 𝗎𝗌 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋, 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾." ↦↦↦↦↦↤↤↤↤↦↦↦↦↤↤↤↤↤ He...
928K 34.1K 74
"For the rest of your 365 days....you work for me, for me alone, you are owned by me and you belong to me......you're mine, all of you MINE.....this...
45.3K 1.9K 18
Sometimes all we need is a push in life... Maybe the marriage is the push both Jungkook and Taehyung needed in their life. ...