Ardhangini-his sweet little t...

By _The_Bleeding_Ink_

""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒš More

!!! Dedication !!
your author
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
imp ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿคž
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

12

7.2K 305 46
By _The_Bleeding_Ink_

!!Please vote and comnet 🥺🤍 !!

Aarushi*s pov

     Tere khyaal etbaar huwa mujhe

               Pta nhi kab pyaar hua mujhe

                              ❤️
After returning home from shopping, all I could feel about myself was disgust. How could I consider him so wrong? I don't even deserve him.

I underestimated him so much, never gave him a chance to think for himself, just kept bothering him.

At the very least, I could have asked him about his life, about the pain he was going through. But no, I was only concerned about myself.
And now, see, chaos has ensued, and my soul reproaches me, shaking me to my core."

Feeling the weight of my mistakes, I'm tempted to slam my head against the wall or jump out the window.

It's like I've orchestrated my own downfall, and mere apologies won't suffice.

Am I always like this, or is it just me?

I bury my face in the pillow, muttering, "What now? I have to do something to fix this mess.

If I caused it, then it's up to me to set it right. Damn it! I'm such an idiot! I've lost my mind.

Oh god how i will face him how stupid i am. I just want to fuck my self...

Okhaay Realx aaru nothing gone happy like this you have to do something i murmered in my breath.

*At dinnig table*

A .. where is Rudra i asked to james and carry .

Most probably i must the one who should know the ans but here i am asking other becoz i only know to trouble...damm.

"He said he will come late so we should proceeed carry rplied ..

"Oh ya ya he told me as well i just foget " i said pretending like i know evrthing..

"Its been 11 where he is??? I shoudl call him....

"Pick up fast ??? Where he is , ohh god is something happen to him no no.he must be busy  ,But where its 11 in night.

I called again him....this time finally hi picked.

"Where are you hann ? And why are not ans the call ??? I asked in rush..

"Why, are you missing me he replied with in his most favt.teasing tone..

"Is this the ans of my qst??? Hann i asked in anger ....

"No but why should i tell you ?? Where i am he again teased me .

"Becoz i am your wife and you are mine i said in flow not even realising what i just said..

"Hmmm now its a good reason so let me tell you i am just behind you he said.

I turned to check and here is he..

He waved his hand as like am far away

"For the next time you will not ans my call in just one ring trust me i will kill you i said firmly with a stern tone.

"Okah Bachaa i am sorry  He grabbed his ears like a child and said..."

"How can i switch between anger and love like this? I feel like hugging him and scolding him at the same time.

His lips and gestures always tease me differently, while I get lost in my own thoughts.

Tomorrow, I have to leave for Singapore for a meeting.

He mentioned it, and I came out of my reverie.

Quickly, I asked, 'With whom?

He replied, 'With Shiv and Kiran,' while shrugging his shoulders.

Upon hearing Kiran's name, my blood starts boiling, I swear.

" I'll also go, I said firmly.

Bachee allowed nhi h wha .he chuckled

[Children aren't allowed there]

"Oh,reallyy... I've taken this joke seriously.

"This Child could give you a child," I said with a start, and then I realized what I had just said.

I covered my mouth with both hands and turned away.

"Umm... I'm feeling sleepy. Bye, good night," I said quickly and rushed to bed, pulling the blanket over myself.

"Are you crazy, Aaru? Have you lost your mind?
Why do you always say such things? Its good that He didn't react, but who knows about the child, but the process will be fun.

I chuckled at my naughty thoughts and went away."

Next day***

When I woke up, it was already afternoon. The first thing I did was look at Rudra's photo on my phone, and a smile formed on my lips.
I quickly completed my morning rituals and rushed downstairs, thinking that he must have left a note or a gift for me, as he always does.

"Carry, James, did Rudra give you something for me?
I asked eagerly, like a child. But all I got in response was a simple 'no,' James replied.
My big smile disappeared, and with hope, I looked towards Carry, who just shook his head in silence."

Han han now he found Kiran ofcrs he forget me.. how dare he to do this,I will foud this immideatly" i said with determination..Yes, I'll call him myself.

What? Out of reach? How can an Indian number not work there? What should I do now? I said to  myself.

"Yes, WhatsApp would be fine; I'll send him a message.

'Are you free to call me soon?' I quickly typed the message.

'I'm in meetings, Bachaaa, I won't be free right now,' he replied, 'but go to my room and check.'

'What?' I asked.

'Your gift and note,' he replied.

And as I read that, I jumped up with joy, rushed excitedly to his room."

On the bed, there was a small box and a note. First, I read the note:

"I will definitely not look towards Kiran, I promise. Don't be jealous until I return, Who else than will give birth to my children?
Love you, your Rudra."

"You won't stop teasing me, will you?" I said, looking at the letter.

Then I opened the box, inside which was a very small, adorable diamond chain.

I quickly took it out and went to mirror, excited to wear it.

"It would look even better on you if you wore it yourself," I said, looking at the pendant, and then I gently kissed it.

Due to the time difference, we couldn't talk in between, but we were definitely messaging each other.

Finally, Rudra was coming back today, and it felt like I was seeing him after years.
Now, I couldn't wait any longer.

I paced back and forth in the  hall, eagerly awaiting his arrival.

The door opened, and Rudra walked in.

I was about to hug him when I saw Kiran with him. Instantly, a headache started, and my mood soured.

"Where did you disappear for so long?" Carry asked.

"I went to drop Kiran, but she lost the keys to her house. I thought she would be stranded all night, so I brought her home," Rudra explained, as if he had done a great deed.

"She can live in Hotel for a night .
Why did he bring her here?"

I thought to myself.

"Hi, Aarushi," Kiran said as she entered.

"Hi," I replied with a forced smile.

Rudra could tell from my face that I wasn't happy about her being here.

"Let's get fresh and come to the dining table first. We can talk later," James suggested.

After dinner, Rudra said, "James, please prepare the guest room for Kiran."

"Why the guest room? She can stay in my room," I protested.

"Where will you stay then?" Rudra asked.

"You and Rudra will stay in your room, won't you? Please don't insist; you  sleep in a separate room," Kiran giggled.

"No, I had the flu, so I stayed in a separate room. But from now on, I'll sleep in our room," I said firmly, looking directly at Rudra.

Upon hearing this, Rudra was also taken aback.

Kiran went to my room while Rudra and I were in our room.

"Getting jealous isn't good, Bacha.
Be careful not to get too consumed or burn by it, Rudra said as soon as we entered the room.

"Be careful yourself, or else I might burn you," I replied, lying down on the bed.

"I just came back after days atleast meet me , give me a hug i deserve he said lying beside me ..

"Ohhh hug ..hmm..why not go take it from her i said and cover my face with blanket.

"Be careful han , in sleep i can do anything be safe he said with smirk and mischiveous smile on his lips ".

"I don't care and i don't give a damm fuck.i said in anger..

"Are you scared of me he said with his teasing tone .

"Why would i hannn..i said with a forced smile".

"Becoz i can do anything you are in my room in my bed nhii???

He whispere near me .

"Goodnight"  i said and changed my position.

Rudra'pov

In they middle of the night, I woke up to someone's murmurs, and I saw Aaru sleeping tightly next to me, holding onto my shirt as if she was afraid I would leave her.

She kept mumbling in her sleep, saying, "Rudra is only mine. I'll break Kiran's head. Rudra is mine, mine, mine." She kept repeating these words, and hearing my name from her lips somehow brought me a sense of comfort.

I gently stroked her forehead to soothe her, hoping she would fall asleep again.

"Please .....Bachaa say it soon that you love me and now  how much you'll torment me.
I also want to love you.
I want to hug you, kiss you, but you're acting like this with me.
I can't explain how I control myself when you're around.
Come on, quickly confess what's in your heart,Now. I stared at her sleeping face, debating in my mind.

Next day!!

                       Aarushi'pov

"James Didi Rudra went for his office? I asked as i looked for him around.

"Yes, he left a while ago", he replied.

"I need to wake up a bit earlier so that I can meet him in the morning,and may be he understand me and forgive me but why always he understand me why not me ughhhhh, I thought to myself".

"James, what time does Rudra usually wake up in the morning? I asked.

"Rudy usually wakes up at 4 o'clock, he replied".

"As soon as I heard this, my legs felt weak.
I usually sleep soundly at that time".

"Then, he takes a shower, performs the morning puja at home, goes to the temple, returns home around 6, goes to the gym, showers again at 7, has breakfast at 8:30, and then goes to the office at 9.

He told me the whole routine.

"Waking up so early is difficult for me.
I'll end up with dark circles under my eyes in just two days. I thought to myself.

And then,  i decided that i will take some time and talk to him ,after that I went to my dance class.

"While returning, I saw an old couple taking a walk, and just seeing them gave me a different kind of peace.since when i am liking it ohhh god .

Without thinking much, I decided that I'll go to Rudra's office to meet him. It's hard for me to go without seeing him until evening..

"Love can drive people crazy.
Morning and evening, I just want to see him.
Now, I've decided to tell him quickly. It's hard for me to let him be alone; he has endured a lot.
As I ponder, I head to the office.This time, no one stopped me, and why should they?
After all, I am Mrs. Rudra Shangvi huhhh!! The guards escorted me to the office, and I thanked them before knocking on the door.

"Come in",a voice from inside said.

As I entered, I felt a surge of anger and clenched my fists.
Kiran was standing so close to Rudra, talking animatedly.
Rudra was seated in his chair, and she was leaning over him, discussing something from a file.
They were engrossed and didn't notice me".

"Hi, ma'am," Shiv said.

"Rudra glanced at with a bewildered expression".

"Man to kar rha cheekh cheekh kr is chudail se kah du ki wo mera h door rhe us se "!!

(I felt like shouting out loud and telling her that he's mine)

"You check it and let me know, Rudra told kiran and then Shiv and Kiran leave from there".

As Kiran leaves, I give her a sly smile.

Rudra gets up from his chair and comes over to me.

"You're here?" he asks.

"Why, can't I be here?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Of course, you can be here, but i work here and so busy .you will get bored here he says".

"Yeah, I saw how busy you are," I reply.

He understands what I'm trying to say.

He grabs my hand, leads me to a chair, and make me sit on it , placing both hands on the armrests and leaning towards me.

"Don't be jealous, Bachaa ! I'm all only yours.
She works here, and we have to be together during work," he says.

"Work , hannn my foot huhhhh she just trying to impress you here and there huhh !

I repeatde in my mine can't say it loud , he already in dought.

"I noded "

Should i told him , no no aaru office main kalesh mach jaygea

"So tell me you are here for ????

He asked curiously.

I nervously avoided his gaze and replied, "Oh...uh... I was just passing by and thought I'd see you."

He started to smiling  and looked at me admiringly, making me feel as if I had been caught red-handed.

"Uh... I... I need to go home," I stammered.

"I'll told  Shiv. He'll drop you home.

He sugggested.

" No no i will go bye myself " i said.

" Aa.....i....I'm leaving now.,Come home early, please," I say, without waiting for his response, and leave before he can say anything.

Oh good Expressing love is so difficult, you know?'
Why do you think it's difficult?
It seems simple .
You're finding it difficult because you've never confessed your feelings to anyone before , my soal retroted.

**In evening**

How can I let that witch be around him? She'll ruin everything before my story even begins.
I haven't even confessed my love yet. I need to think, and think fast aaru.

"What happened? Why are you wandering around?" a familiar voice interrupts my thoughts.

"Ohhh... you, you're here," I say, trying to sound casual".

"Yes, you said to come quickly," he replies.

"Of course, I remember. Freshen up quickly, then we'll have dinner," I say sweetly"

"We sit down for dinner, and I can't help but stare at him".

"Why, he's so hot. Why didn't I notice him before?
Kissing those pink lips would be so enjoyable.
Just looking at him makes me lose control. What do I do? He's so hot," I think to myself.

He notices my distraction and asks,
'What's wrong? Where are you lost' ???

"Hann n... nothing,I reply, feeling embarrassed !!

"How can i get the truth now he is in his i am here .I have to be in his room or to be honest, I want to sleep next to him now. What should I do? How can I go to his room and sleep with him? I thought to myself.

Ideaaa!!!! I jumped on bed thinking of what iam going to do next..

A while later, I started screaming loudly. He quickly rushed to me.

"What happened"??? He asked.

"Bhooot !! Bhoot h whaa pr mujhe bhut bhut darrr lgta hai".

I exclaimed.

(Ghost...Ghost..i am tooo afraid )

"There's a ghost here, save me!" I replied, pretending to be scared.

" Oho nothing is there ,Don't overthink it, just go to sleep. See i' am here.he said!!

N...no... I want to sleep with him in his bed ,i  thought to myselfWhat should I do now? Okay !! Got it

'I won't sleep in this room, I'm scared," I continued, pretending,Can i sleep in your room i said please please....

"Ok ok relaxxx ... Just relaxx firt , come.. he said and we headed toward his room.

"You sleep here, I'll sleep in your room," he suggested.

Abe pagal h kya tere sath sone ko to m yha aai hu ab kya karuu soch jaldi socha aaru.

[Is he mad or something i am here to sleep with him think think fast aaru ]

"No, no, if the ghost comes here, then please stay here. I'm afraid," I said, pretending to be frightened.

"Okay, you sleep on the bed, I'll sleep on the couch," he said.

"No, if the ghost comes and sits on my bed, then Plzzz you stay close to me, please," I pleaded.

"Okay okay Fine". He said!!

He slept with me in bed, and I pretended to sleep closer to him.
As he slept, he looked so peaceful, like a child who never shares his sorrows, just silently bears everything.

"Why are you like this hann?? Atleast
once you should say na , you can share it but ya its my mistake i never even asked or either care about you and your feelings .
That's why i am living in guit now but i promish from today to the eternity i will give you every happiness you deserve, don't worry i will change evrthing my love". 
I promished to my self ,I watch him for a while, and as he shifts positions, I closed my eyes and pretend to be slept while ago.
I shifted myself more closer to him just want to feel his body ,"what the hell i am doing i can't believe that i am the same person who hate to be in love goosshh !!!

****"
The next day*

Rudra"s pov

As soon as i opened my eyes i checked the time its 4 a.m. i turned just to see the world's most buetiful girl my girl sleeping beside me .
I just want to  touch her and want give her a tight hug but i can't and the reason all of us know i just want to be her to take step first only then i will take a chance .

She holdinh my hand as  and i swear "I didn't want to let go, but I also had to leave for the temple, so I slowly freed my hand from hers and said, 'Sorry, Bachaa There's still some time.

After that, I promise I won't go away from you.' Saying this in my mind, I got up from the bed.

*Aarushi's pov.

"When I woke up in the morning, I was lost in thoughts about how beautiful last night was.
Now, it's been a week, and I can't bear it anymore.
I can't  find an excuse daily to  go to his room and  i have to tell him the truth, that I know everything, and also that I've fallen in love with him.

As I thought about this, my cheeks flushed with embarrassment on their own. I was blushing and feeling shy all by myself."

****evening**

Today we have to attend a buisness party so I bought a new dress for myself.

I was getting ready for the party in my room. I felt like setting everything on fire with my heart.

"Hai koi mujhse sundar" !!

I looked at myself in the mirror and said, you are looking so hot aaaru !?

"Shall we go" Rudra asked as he entered in my room .

"Yeah, let's go," I said.

"How do I look? I asked him.

"Perfect, as always," he replied.

"To ek kiss de do fir isi baat pr ,   stop it aaru what the hell you are thinking such a pervert you are i scolded my self in my mind.

( So give me a kiss)

"What happen??? Where you lost?? He asked.

"You look fine too," I said knowingly.

In truth, he looked extremely handsome, which made me feel no shame in admiring him  Or can  simp for him.

Then we arrived at the party.

Rudra held my hand as if I were running away somewhere, and I felt good knowing that he didn't want to leave me alone.

Except for a few people, I didn't know anyone at the party.

Dirty thoughts about Rudra were running through my mind.
I calmed myself and decided that I would tell him as soon as possible.
Now I won't be able to stop myself anymore.

[Ahaaan Rha nhi jata
Kya krein tadap hi esi h ]

After the party, we returned home, and I was thinking whether he would let me sleep in his room tonight or not.

Yesterday, ghost helped me ! what will I do today? I hope he doesn't have any doubts.

"Good night," I said and started walking towards my room.

"Wha kha ja rhi ho Bhoot hai wha '!!

[Why are you going there,There's a ghost there. Come to my room]

he said with a smirk .

After listening that i was shocked and my lips parted away in shock.

"I....i...I'll change first and then come, I said, trying to compose myself".

After changing, I shamelessly entered his room.
I thought to myself, I hope he hasn't become suspicious.

Before he comes out of the bathroom, I'll pretend to be asleep.

So, I laid down and pretended to sleep.

He came in, and I covered my face with the blanket so that he wouldn't suspect anything.

He came over and gently laid  on the bed. Everything seemed fine to me.

But suddenly, he grabbed me by my waist from outside the blanket and said, "I know you're not asleep.

When I uncovered my head from the blanket, I saw that one of his hands was resting on my head, he was hovering over me.

Our eyes met, and my gaze kept returning to his lips.

"How did you know?" I asked, trying to play innocent.

"The ghost told me," he replied casually.

"Nervously, I gulped. You know the truth now?" I inquired.

I began sweating, feeling as though I'd been caught red-handed.

Blowing air out of his mouth, he said, Relax, "Bachaaa" !!

"How did you know I knew?" I asked.

After Simmi and Riya came, things suddenly changed.
Your coming to the office and then pretending to come to the room with fake ghosts made me understand ,They must have told you, but you tried hard to keep it from me.

But I figured it out the first time," he explained.
The ghost didn't come for two months, why now?

He questioned while raising his eyebrows.

"So why can't we go there?" I asked.

"You know, but still you're asking,he replied while caressening my hair.

"Yes, I know, but I still want to hear your answer," I insisted.

"Look, Arushi, when he mentioned my name for the first time, I understood maybe he's upset that I kept it secrate from him that I actually know the truth.

"I don't want you to rush into loving me, take your time and then move forward, 
I don't want you to yearn for me and love me,he said.

"I'm not showing any mercy towards you.
I admit that Simmi and Riya have told me everything, but the truth is, I started loving you not because I pity you, but because you deserve my love.

I realized this long ago, but I didn't have the courage to express it.

I was so consumed by guilt that I couldn't figure out how to tell you that I love you the most.

My heart beats only for you, and you are the only one in my breaths.

Saying this, tears rolled down my eyes, and amidst sobs, I expressed my feelings. I continued...

All this happened before I could tell you. Please, please trust me.

I cried, wiping tears from my cheeks, and choked with emotion.

I know I've troubled and hurt you a lot, but please believe me, I'm not lying.

I said amidst sobs, my voice breaking with emotion.
you know i always thought that love is madness, crazy thing it makes people suffer but , then i met you and you make me feel that love is stablity love is fair ,lovs is peace .

I am soryyyy , that i ...i...jus...just troubled you ..i am soryyy pleass trust me....i really love you ...my words are shattered, the fear of loosing him is surrounding me..

"Relaxx,I trust you, Bachaa, please stop crying," its breking my heart he said, while kissing my eyelids.

"I didn't see anything and just hugged him.
Even after everything, he trusts me, and I was making troubles for him !!

"I am sorry i whishpered near his chest..

After a while, I separated from the hug and asked him if he trusts me.

"Why can't we go there?I want to know what's in your heart.
Don't hide your pain.
I'm here with you." I said, gently running my fingers through his hair as he leaned into my touch, resting his weight on me".

"I... I.......di.....didn't do anything to Bade papa. It's the only truth  And Badi maa won't agree if we go there, and he eyes grt moisterised First time i witness the pain in his eyes in his word..choking on his words as tears streamed down his cheeks. "I... I... I didn't... do... anything," he managed to say amidst his tears. I ....m....misss  i miss them a lot ,i also want to live with them but i can't.....i alwsy wan te be there with them but destiny decided it in other way .. i want to be but i can't He said in cracking voice!!

I hating it while he was crying it seems someone is maiking peaces of my heart .

It's okay, cry as much as you need to today. From tomorrow, your wife won't let a single tear escape your eyes" i pomised myself", and Without thinking, I closed my eyes and placed my lips on his, diving into the kiss.

It felt like I wanted to drown all his pain in this kiss.
At first, he was a bit shocked, but then he also got involved in the kiss. It was so soft and gentle.
My fingere are just roaming in his hairs .

I just wanted to prove to him that I was his, And it wasn't just my first kiss it was our first kiss.After feeling breathless for a while, we paused our kiss, and a wierd smile aprars in our lips..

Rudra's pov.

"I love you, the mostttt..Arushi,said",while i was resting my head on her Chest and her fingers are running in my hair.

((I know you love me, but you've troubled me a lot. Now it's my turn," I thought to myself.))

"How can I believe that hann"?

I asked,teasingly tilted my head slwoly..

"What ???? What do you mean haan?? I just said  it..she replied.

"I know you love me but ,If you love me, then prove it, I said firmly.

"How do I prove it?"

she asked, backing away in shock.

"I don't know, you figure it out.I'm feeling sleepy, I'm going to bed," I sai,pretending to be sleepy, and started to lie down.

i swear its hard for me to control my laugh,but i manage.

Sleep was nowhere near; she had just kissed me. How could I sleep now??

Little bit of teasing is okay, isn't it, baby? And I'll pretend it  for only afew days too. I'll see how you prove your love in the end. I thought to myself chuckling.

"Whattt???

How can you sleep like this i just confessed my feelings to you "she said while patting mr biceps.

"I am feeling sleep let me sleep pleass don not disturb me i said hiding my face in pillow and controling my laugh .

Aarushi'pov🫂

Phle ye khud mujhe apne pyaar m girana chata tha
Ab m gir gai to proof mang rha h !!

[First, he wanted me to come to him and drown in his love, and now that I'm in love with him, he's asking me to prove it]

" Alright then, let's see, my dear husband, if you don't regret it. After all, my name isn't just Aarushi, but also   Aarushi Rudra  Shangvi". I determined in my mind.

Finally they are going to the right track🤧😫
Ok so thats alll for todayy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 191 22
17 ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ป ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ...
16.6K 607 24
๐™š | ๐—›๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ โ she reminds me of lace ribbons, teddy bears, and a fucking lana del rey song. โž โŠนหšโ‚Šโ€งโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐—๐—จ๐—Ÿ...
6.3M 136K 52
๐•๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐„๐๐๐„ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š - all her hopes and dreams of running away from the luxurious lifestyle with her boyfriend are ruined when she fin...
10.8K 293 63
just read โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿค.