Tellers of Lies

By _abhipreeti_

|| 6x FEATURED || FEATURED on @Romance @APIRomance @AstaniaCommunity @WackyWriters (2x) @Project_Athena Cali... More

|| Preface ||
|| Wattpad Features, Accolades & More ||
|| Playlist ||
|| Epigraph ||
Prologue: #RoyalScandal
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue: A Wet Date
Author's Note

Chapter 33

54 6 0
By _abhipreeti_

Isha

"Isha. You are so tight." Calix breathes into my neck, one finger buried still inside me, and another rubbing over my clitoris.

I let out a choked laugh, trying to make myself believe this is all real and not my damn imagination (not that I ever fantasized about Calix; no of course not). "What do you expect of a woman who hasn't had sex for over a year?"

Calix raises an amused eyebrow after pulling away from his sweet torture of placing feathery kisses across my neck. "Really? Should I consider myself fortunate, then?"

I cannot help but roll my eyes playfully. And Prince High Horse is back. "For your information, I was drowning myself in work and finishing my manuscript, mostly to get over Killia—" An embarrassingly loud moan combined with a surprised yelp leaves my throat when, before I can finish my words, Calix pushes in another finger.

He chuckles. Dark. Menacing. Totally different from the charming, sophisticated, disciplined prince he is known as. "Isha," he drawls, lazily pumping his fingers in and out of my vulva, and intentionally making me gasp for air, "Isha, no other man's name should escape your lips. To be specific, when I am pleasuring you, desiring you. Especially when I am pleasuring and desiring you. Yes?"

I try to laugh, "Is this what, an erotica where you suddenly turn dominant—"

"Isha. Words sweetheart. I need words."

I groan. Yes I am egoistic, and I do not want to listen to him. But something inside me, pleads me to give in to Calix. Besides, his long fingers buried deep within me, moving in and out, sensually yet at a fast pace, has been doing unimaginable things to me, that are indescribable in mere words. Groaning, I murmur, "Yes, Yes I know."

Like the flick of an automatic switch, Calix's darkening gaze softens, followed by a bright smile. His lips meet my neck again, and this time, he lightly nips at the soft flesh.

At the dangerous combination of his languorous skills with fingers, and lips forming marks across my skin, I hold onto either side of his arms to steady myself. "You seem to have a t-thing for necks."

His deep chuckle against my neck sends shivers down my spine. "Am I making you stammer, Miss Isha Sen?"

This prince—

"Fuck Calix." I curse under my breath, suppressing the loud moan, begging my insides to release when Calix pulls his fingers out and slams them back in.

He chuckles, "Let it all out, Isha. I want to hear it."

Like hell I will. What are the guarantees that the walls of this indoor swimming area are sound-proof? However, my eyes suddenly fall on the untouched bottle of red wine, and wine glasses. As a lover of exquisite alcohol, that wine seems freaking delicious and expensive. Meaning, it ought to taste like heaven. Besides, my thrifty self wouldn't like seeing the poor wine go to waste.

"Calix, the wine." I manage to form words between my heavy breaths.

"Mhm it can wait."

"Really? I mean, it must be expensive, and sweet and—" He shuts my lips by smashing his on mine, and taking me right there in a feverish kiss. I do not hesitate to kiss back, after overcoming my initial surprise. I try to speak in between the kisses, but no. The prince seems to be in heat, tonight.

I wonder where I am supposed to focus. His lips engulfing mine, and the sweet taste of his tongue filling my mouth, or the fingers down there continuing the ultimate, celestial torture. And yes, we are still in the knee-deep area of the swimming pool. My back arches, and a breathy sigh leaves my mouth when I close my eyes. And—Oh God.

I can feel Calix's very obvious hard erection, pressed against me. I gulp when Calix abruptly pulls away from the kiss which had just not long ago managed to make me forget that I knew the procedure of breathing; his darkening ocean blue eyes meet mine as, in that damn husky voice, he murmurs, "Don't close your eyes."

Lost in the moment, I open my eyes and blurt out, distracted, "What?"

"I said," the arm around my waist tightens, and the fingers of the other hand pick up pace soon after, as he repeats. Very slowly. Very sexily, "Do not close your eyes. I want you to keep them on me, and realise, memorize, fucking whatever you want, and understand that the way you are feeling right now, the way you are drenched on my fingers, the way you are gasping for oxygen, the way your heart is pounding harder than it ever did and the way you are letting out, sweet, sensual moans, these are all because of me. I am making you feel like this. And I need you to understand that, Isha. Because unless you do, my fingers will remain inside you, my lips devouring your mouth, and us in this goddamn swimming pool. I do not care anymore whoever walks in on us. Whether a guard or my father. But I know you wouldn't want anyone else to see how erotically sweet you are to me, hm? Would you now?"

"No." A moaning cry bubbles out of my throat at the sudden thrust full of force with his fingers, and I do not dare to close my eyes again. As the movement of his fingers increase, I speak in a desperate tone. "Calix please. I-I need to come. Oh God. Please."

"Don't come. Not until I say." This jerk. Fuck! He is deliberately speeding up the pace and that is evident by the charming, flirty, playful smile ornamenting his lips.

"Calix, I swear this isn't funny," I gasp trying to clutch on his wrist, "I am close. Please just let me come."

"Not so soon, babe." The babe does something to me, as Calix leans close and not too harshly, not too lightly, bites near my collarbone. "Isha," he says in a breathy, whispery tone, "You have no idea what you are doing to me."

Despite my struggles of not being able to orgasm, a sense of pride feels my chest. "Is that so?"

"Mhm." Calix's mouth dips down, kissing over my clothed breasts, and earning a light moan from me when he gingerly grazes on my right breast's nipple, covered by the swimwear. "You took my sleep away. My sanity. My rationality. Not that I am complaining. It feels fucking amazing."

"You have been cursing an awful lot today."

Calix grins. "I have been practising."

How can he be a bundle of cuteness, sexiness, and playfulness all at the same time?

Without any warning, Calix pulls out his fingers and as if I were a delicate rag doll, lifts and throws me over his shoulder. "Woah what..."

My words and body remain loosely hanging on his built shoulder, while he uses an arm to wrap around my hips and support me while getting out of the pool. Excitement rushes through my veins when I realise where the prince is leading us. Towards the locker rooms and—wait, why did he just take a turn to a short hallway adjacent to the locker rooms, that I hadn't even noticed existed before? My initial doubt clears when Calix turns the doorknob around and enters a room. The room, which has in gold letters engraved on the well-furnished door, Private Locker Room of Prince Calix. Entry not allowed unless granted permission.

Private. Private. It wasn't locked initially, meaning Calix was well aware long before, that we might be using this room. What a soothsayer.

"Why do you have a bed in your locker room?" I cannot help but snort, practically forgetting my need to orgasm. A soft chuckle comes from Calix in return.

"I tend to have naps after a good swim. And yes, you could call it my own little indoor swimming pool, combined with four general locker rooms, that remain vacant most of the time, and obviously a private one for me."

He gently places me on the bed, beginning to slide down my one-piece swimwear with a sly grin, as he seductively continues, "Having a private locker room certainly did come in handy, didn't it, Isha?"

"It seems so." I say with reddening cheeks. After my last relationship, which had ended disastrously, Calix is going to be the first man to see me naked. The insecurities, like a plague, attack my mind when memories of the nights with Killian had made me realise how imperfect my body is. I close my eyes with a shaky breath when Calix removes my swimwear entirely. Thanks to the heater devices settled everywhere in Nirvana, I feel like I am in the middle of Summer.

I am naked. In front of the first prince of Syncitia. Hilarious. Scandalous. Perhaps appalling. My body is a definite turn-off. Calix is no doubt having second thoughts and regretting his life decisions after undressing me. This shouldn't have happened. This was a bad idea. Killian was right. Any man would freak out after seeing my body.

My eyes shoot open when I hear Calix cursing under his breath. And the scene I witness in front of me is enough to make me fall dead and return from the Afterlife.

Calix stares at my body, eyeing me up and down, very slowly, very sensually, as if imagining erotic things he would love to do to me. His blue eyes hold the dark gaze, which travel up to meet my eyes, as he lets out lowly. "Isha. Promise me that starting today, I will be the first and last man to see you like this. All naked. All mine."

I gulp, nodding my head, unable to process anything and form words.

"Words, Isha."

"Yes. I...promise."

"Good. Because this beauty you hide underneath the bundle of clothes, is reserved only for me to see. For me to pleasure. For me to worship."

I arch my back, rolling my eyes and pushing my head into the plush pillows, when Calix plunges his middle finger deep inside me, while palming his clothed erection. He hovers over me, penetrating those sly digits in and out, and places a soft, tender kiss before whispering warmly, "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever come across, Isha. You can smile at me and I swear to God, my entire existence will melt. Even in the most wintry days."

I do not get the opportunity to react or respond as a whimper combined with a strangled moan, I never knew I could produce, leaves me, when Calix takes my right nipple in his mouth and grabs the other with his free hand. One hand senselessly fingering me, the other massaging, pinching, and fondling with my left breast, and his mouth sucking, biting, licking, kissing and swirling that soft tongue around the areola and nipple of my right breast.

I never knew I could be in such an aphrodisiac position, with the first prince of Syncitia.

And yet, he expects me not to close my eyes. He expects me to hold eye-contact with him. And I do exactly that. Honestly, it feels surreal. Thrillingly, tantalizingly surreal.

A frown appears in between my eyebrows when Calix abruptly moves away, but then, he goes down and...rubs.

Oh.

Oh.

Oh.

"Come for me, please." He breathes in that low, whispery, deep voice.

Like a damn waterfall, my orgasm hits me hard, and I release myself in the eye-rolling, toe-curling, climax.

"Calix what are you—shit!" I curse loudly, which most probably comes out in the form of a mortifying howl, when Calix attaches his mouth to my vagina and slurps everything, as if he is drinking a milkshake. I clutch onto my sides, digging my palms into the bedsheet when he digs his tongue inside, his two hands holding my legs apart, and continues devouring me out.

I feel weird. Pleasured for sure. But weird nonetheless. I have never received or given oral, and to feel Prince Calix himself eating me out, has me feeling inexplicable things.

"Calix I—" My breath comes out in gasps, as Calix consumes me like a starved man. At this rate, I will go through another orgasm.

And I do. I ride through another orgasm, in his mouth. Of course.

My eyes bulge open when I see Calix jerking himself off, while slurping me down. And my word, he is big. Like, big big. I want to touch him. I have to. I need to. He needs to come too.

Before I know what I am doing, the moment Calix removes his mouth from my vagina, sitting up and wiping his lips off, lasciviously licking his fingertips as well, I sit up straight much to his confusion and slam my lips on his. My hand soon finds his dick, which is rock hard and out of his swimming trunks as I begin palming him. At first unsurely, and then with built-up confidence while my lips take control over his this time; our tongues entangling in a sweet fight for dominance, and me eventually tasting my own release.

I pull away with a low hum, but my palm continues to rub him up and down. Calix looks at me with furrowed brows.

"Never knew it would taste closer to something sweet." My eyebrows scrunch up. "Now I understand why authors in romance books describe it as honey, sweet, tasty, chocolate-like." I blush in embarrassment. "Don't judge me. I have never received or tasted orgasms, so... just did research on my own." I knew to some point that one's orgasm cannot literally and biologically taste like honey or chocolate but as someone who even had to once ask a question anonymously on a social forum regarding the taste of semen, the answers varied from being sweet to bitter.

Calix's lips curl up in amusement, "I have heard the flavour of semen may depend on diet or genetics. Perhaps, you tasted sweeter because of your healthy diet routine."

"Perhaps." I say, redness blossoming on my cheeks at the conversation we are currently having and how informative, yet sultry Calix sounds.

A laugh comes out of his throat, followed by breathy moans, as he motions his fingers across my lips. "Well now you know, and I know too," instead of laughing more, Calix leans in, "How you taste," and joins our lips again, as the movements of my hand on his dick, increases eventually.

Moments later, I feel Calix moaning into our kiss, and him shooting loads of his orgasm into my palm. I stop myself from chuckling at his taken aback expression when I, as seductively as possible, lick my palm off clean.

"Fuck." Calix curses, lunging forward and pulling me into a deep kiss, with me on his lap, straddling the prince. He smirks against my lips, "How do I taste?"

I sneer back competitively, "Not sweeter than me." A lie.

He pulls back with an amused laugh for a second. "Weird since I am pretty sure I have a healthier diet."

I whine at the loss of contact. "How about we focus on our present actions?"

Calix teasingly drawls. "Should we?" A chuckle emits from him at my further scowl before giving in, and rejoining our wet lips.

Before we can proceed further, a knock on the door appears. Calix does not stop, though. He ignores the knock and continues kissing me, however when the intensity of the knock increases, I gently push him back by his chest. "Calix. It might be important."

"It can wait—"

"Calix."

Calix sighs, pressing a kiss on my forehead. "Fine." Before he climbs down from the bed, pulling his swimming trunks up, he does not forget to wrap the fluffy blanket around my naked body, till I look like a polar bear buried under heaps of snow.

I watch him approach the door and peek his head out. He stands in the way to not let whoever was outside, have a view of me on the bed. Even when Calix has made sure to cover me so well that, except for my face, not even a strand of hair is left in the open. I cannot help but giggle to myself at his adorable actions.

For a minute, I watch Calix talk with the person on the other side of the door, and from what I understand, he seems frustrated as he uses a lot of rapid hand gestures, flailing around. And then with a loud, "Fine!" he slams the door shut, takes a moment to calm himself, rubbing his hand over his temples before walking to me. He climbs on the bed, pulling me in a bear hug after unwrapping the blanket from me like a gift-wrapper. He mumbles into my neck with a pout, "I don't want to go."

"Is it something important?" I smile gently, running my fingers through his blonde hair.

He hums. "Another meeting. It's important because Carlos and King Richard will be present. The meeting was called abruptly. I am thinking of lying that I suddenly have an upset stomach or other health issues."

I snort. The older Calix would have never even imagined lying to avoid a meeting or anything related to work, for a woman. No less me. The woman, because of whom this entire royal scandal had begun. And here we are now. Our personalities having changed slightly, and perhaps, for the better.

"You should go." I cup his face, looking into his eyes. "Really. It was the best date, the best night, and the best everything I ever experienced."

Calix grins pecking me. "It will always be the best because damn sure you'll not be able to be in a relationship with other men now."

I say in a teasing tone, although my nerves are shaking with excitement. "I wonder why."

"Because," he leans close, brushing his lips against mine, affectionately, "We both are aware of the feelings we hold for one another. And we both know, we are more than just a fake couple now, Isha. For real, this time.

Isha, let us become a real couple."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

700K 101K 38
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...
540K 26.3K 77
[First Book in the Snacks Trilogy] Prank: [noun] a practical joke or mischievous act. -- ...
352K 24.4K 56
The devil's den, most feared hacker and his best friend have one plan. Build an empire in the gaming industry, after winning the Game development wor...
451K 34.9K 63
in which he who is broken tries desperately to rip off the strings attached to the woman who left. all rights reserved 2016 LeiLani N [Cover by @lets...