Ardhangini-his sweet little t...

By _The_Bleeding_Ink_

""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚 More

!!! Dedication !!
your author
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
imp πŸ₯🀞
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

10

7.7K 294 38
By _The_Bleeding_Ink_

Happy reading❤️🥂ppl

Don't forget to vote.

ऐ मोहब्बत तिरे अंजाम पे रोना आया

जाने क्यूँ आज तिरे नाम पे रोना आया

Aarushi:s p.o.v.

After the party, I was looking at the pictures .

There was a family picture of all of us, including one of me and Rudra.

I was trying to remove his hand from mine in that photo, and I was just smiling, not doing anything else.

"Whether you admit it or not, you've fallen in love, Aaru my inner voice whispered".

Then Rudra knocked, and I quickly switched the photo with others.

"Yes, come in," I said.

"I have to go to Delhi tomorrow for some agreements and meetings, so I thought I'd let you know. I'll leave early in the morning," he said.

"Do you always stay out for meetings and don't stay at home?" I asked.

"No one is at home, and you seem busy with your work, so it's better to keep busy than getting bored," he replied.

I nodded.

"But the last line he said didn't sit right with me. It felt like he was implying that he's alone, that he has no one, and my soul whispered to me".

"PKAA KUCH TO H JO YE CHOMU MUJHSE CHUPA RHA HAI" !!!

[He is hiding something from me.
Why doesn't he stay at his own house?]

He talks to his family every day, and everything seems fine between them.

There must be something going on that they are hiding. Whenever Mom and Dadi come here to meet me, I forget to ask what the matter is with him, why he does live separately.

I have been so busy annoying Rudra that I never asked him.
Yes, this house is big and nice, but there is something else enjoyable about living with family in a joint family setup".

Everyone had fallen asleep at night, and I couldn't sleep because we had to eat bitter gourd today, which I absolutely dislike".

" What should I do? Everyone is asleep now.
Who do I tell that I'm hungry? Without eating, I won't be able to sleep.I feel restless within myself.

Yes, Rudra must not have slept. I'll tell him,And thinking this, as I approached his room, as soon as I reached near the bed, he was sleeping peacefully.

Seeing him, I felt touched as if he was sleeping like a baby. He calls me a child have he ever lookat hinslef he is baby .

I was about to leave when someone grabbed my hand, and when I turned, I was stunned.

" He was awake. How did he wake up? And in a hurry, I just gulped".

"Going into a hot guy's room at night isn't a good idea,especially at night he said with a smirk" .

" Why did I even start bothering someone? And who's hot guy anyway? I looked around here and there, feeling embarrassed".

"Here's a hot guy in front of you, and why are you looking around?"
he asked.

"You were being nosy," he said.

"Why did I even start bothering you? What's it to me?" I said, rolling my eyes.

"No, from the party yesterday, I can see something's up. Tell me what happened," he insisted".

"if i tell you will tease me "

"I won't tease you bachaa, just tell me," he said.

my eyes widened in shock. How does he know what I'm thinking? I felt a mix of emotions within me".

Wo mujhe bhook lagi h to mai isliye yha aai thi .

[Aa...actually i am feeling hungry thats why i am here ]

"i am not spying on you "i said with putting the hairstarnd behing my ears and head is bow down with embrassment .

"Yeah, that's about coming here, but I asked you why you've been so scattered since yesterday," he said.

"I didnt reply as i am lost somewhere !?

He then asked me again, "Are you hungry? Do you want me to cook something, or will you cook yourself?

"Will you cook or not" ??I asked annoyingly.

"Okay, I'll cook something for you. Wait here," he said, getting up from the bed.

"Bring it to my room," I said, and I went back to my room.

Tomorrow, he'll leave for Delhi. Should I apologize to him?

No, no, he should think I've given up. But Paro is also right; he hasn't caused me any trouble. Okay, I'll say sorry to him. It's not a big deal.

If you've made a mistake, just admit it. And anyway, you love him now, even if you haven't told him. My soul, you spoke to me.

Fine i will say a sry !!! Ughhh

"Here's your Maggie," he said as he entered my room. Seeing the Maggie, my eyes lit up.

"Bye, good night," he said, heading towards his room.

Stop him Aaru, stop. You also need to say sorry to him my inner voice shouted.

Suno (listen)

"Ya Tell me," he replied.

"I...I...I...I...was...um...I was saying that I am sorry," I said with closed eyes, taking a deep breath.

"It's okay, sweetheart. How can you sleep without eating? I'm always here for you, remember, I told you I'm good at both making food and mood".

He smirked.

I apologized to him a bit, looking towards him and thinking. Now how do I tell him that this sorry isn't for him but for my actions?" I thought to myself.

"Say it, Aaru, you can do it. You can do it," my inner voice urged me.

"Not for that, but actually, I troubled you even you never did anything wrong. Sorry for hurting you," I said, bowing my head with guilt.

He came over to me and lifted my chin, turning my face towards him.

"You can never hurt me, understand? You and your little brain keep running all sorts of things, how much you overthink, but you never get tired, do you? I'm not hurt, okay? I'm not even annoyed with you. Alright, go to sleep now," he said .

"'I nodded"'.

then he walked out of the room.

he's even more fictional than characters from my books. I was thinking something else altogether. After doing all of that, he still didn't understand I was wrong. isn't that easy, Expressing your feelings isn't as simple as making Maggie, I thought, feeling hungry.

Next day ..

After doing my dailyroutine i came downstair !! I joined carry and james for breakfast !!

I was busy in reading my book on wattpad.

"I got a message from Rudra that your parcel has arrived, go and take it now.

I asked what kind of parcel it was.

'See for yourself,' he replied.

In a little while, the parcel arrived, and James brought it to my room.

"Oh mygod, James, what is this? I asked after seeing the parcel.

'Rudy sent it, I don't know what it is,' James replied after deep sigh.

'Okay, you go, I'll check the parcel,' I said as I moved towards the parcel. And I opened the outer package of the parcel."

"Aaaaaaaa, I shouted loudly. And i jumped over the teddy ..

Yarr, this teddy is so cute! I quickly hugged the teddy and took out my phone to thank Rudra."

As I sat with the teddy, I was thinking, love is such a strange thing, isn't it?
I hadn't planned on thinking much about it, but I ended up doing so anyway.

Ha ha, I admitted to myself that I'm falling in love with him, but I won't tell him so soon.
It's necessary to play hard to get a little, right? And I was so crazy, I did so many things, but Shiv Ji (Lord Shiva) saved me from ruining everything.

And then, I started rewinding everything in my mind-the scene with sindoor (vermilion) at the temple, the story of Amar , the cake night, the beach, but apart from guilt, I wasn't feeling anything.

Paro was right when she said, "Love doesn't increase, love is when we ourselves want to grow."

In the evening i was getting bore so thought to scrolldown my socialmedia.

Then suddnly i notice that Kiran is live i imideatly join her.

Everone is celebrating her b'day and Rudra was also there .
It seems that she was going too close to my Rudra.

Impatienly i called Rudra .

"Hello "
He said as soon as he picked up the call.

"What are you doing i ask with a serious tone !!

"Nothing we are just celebrating kiran's birthday " .

he replied in plain term .

"Arn't you missing me too much like you calling me 10th time since morning he said further.

"Why would i miss you hannn, i .....i...i am not missing you and maintain a good distance from her , you are married now let me tell you if you foget i said in strict tone .

Then i realise wht the fuck i cut the call said without waiting for his response ..

"Uffff !! I am litreallly a dumbo ! This love gone make me carzy like a shit !!! Man."..

Rudra.

"Did she really said that , she is spying on me liear" i chuckled at my thought.

"you have fallen baby but not acceptinh it . Well i will wait for the day you confess to me that you love me and love me the most".

"Just say it that you love me uffffff . I sighed at my thought".

"Thankyou god finally she got her mind back".

Aarushi

when will he come? It hasn't even been 24 hours since he left, and I'm already starting t0 miss him.
What should I do? Should I call him?

No, no, he'll start teasing me again about missing him.
It's just tomorrow, Aru, he'll definitely come the day after tomorrow.
What's the big deal anyway?

You're also so impatient, just like me, my soul scolded me.

""A day after **

Rudra'pov

After finishing all the work in Delhi, I'm returning home today, and to be honest, I really missed Aarushi.
I'll meet her first thing when I get back.
I couldn't see Aarushi anywhere. I asked James as soon as I entered the house

"where she is."

"Her health isn't good today. She's resting in her room, james replied and as soon as I heard that, I rushed towards her room as if I hadn't seen her in ages .

As soon as I entered the room, I rushed towards the bed, feeling anxious.

I asked her what happened in a worried tone.

She replied, distressed, saying she wasn't feeling well.

I reassured her and said "I'll call the doctor".

"Oh no, no, its my peri... before she complte her sentancs i cut her i mid "You relax, don't say anything.

I understand," I said while gently stroking her hand. I rushed downstairs and asked Carrie to prepare some juice and bring a heating pad.

Then, I hurried back to the room with the juice and heating pad."

I gently placed the heating pad on her stomach , "You should have told me on the phone, I could have come early in the morning," I said while gently caressing her forehead.

"You go from here and rest, please. If I have mood swings later, I might say something wrong to you. Please leave." She said, wincing in pain as she lay down.

"I'm not going anywhere, I'll stay right here. Whatever you want to say, say it. Whatever you want to do, do it. I'll stay right here with you, understood?"

I said, trying to calm her in anger.

"Now go to sleep quietly. I'm here, and I started massaging her feet."

"What are you doing?" She asked, sitting up with a start.

"Please don't do this," she said, holding my hand.

"I didn't even ask you what to do or not to do. I can do whatever I want. Just lie down quietly, or else I have more ways to persuade you".

I said, hinting at her with a naughty tone.

"But you shouldn't have touched my feet," she started insisting.

Her eyes had a strange glare.

"Yes, you're right. I shouldn't have touched your feet, instead i should have kissed them," I said.

Upon hearing this, her eyes widened in shock.

I grabbed her foot and brought it close to my lips, planting a kiss on it.

As soon as my lips touched her foot, she pressed her fingernails as if onto a pillow and closed her eyes tightly.

Her reaction tickled me, and a strange smile spread across my lips.

"If you do this, how will I sleep?"

she protested with her eyes closed tightly.

"That's what I'm saying, Bachaa If you do this, I'll keep kissing you. Now lie down quietly and let me massage you. Otherwise, I'll keep kissing you"

I said, kissing her feet once more time

Her expression was priceless; she was blushing so much that it amused me greatly.

"Fine," she said in a soft voice, and I continued massaging her feet.

It seems like she's asleep.
I quickly went to change, thinking this.

After a while, I heard cries, loud cries.
I ran to Aarushi's room.

"What happened?" I ran to her and sat on the bed beside her.

"They are Zyan and Meera, they should be together," she said, crying and clinging to me.

"Who is Zyan, who is Meera?" I asked, soothing her head.

"They are characters from my novel. Someone has come between them. They shouldn't be separated. They love each other so much".
she said, trembling near my chest.

"Alright, they won't be separated. I'll unite them," I assured her, comforting her back.

"Your mood swings will one day take my life," I repeated in my mind, taking a deep breath.

"Would you like me to bring you something to eat? I'll make it for you " .

I asked, as she lay against my chest.

She just shook her head slightly.

"So, do you want to sleep or go somewhere? Tell me, we'll go," I asked again.

She just shook her head again.

"Okay, that's fine. We'll stay here," I said, gently stroking her back.

After a while, she whispered softly, "I want to eat pasta."

I smiled to myself, thinking, "Silly girl."

"Alright, I'll bring it right away," I said, moving to get it.

When I reached with the pasta, I couldn't understand what was happening.

Loud music was playing, and she was dancing on the bed.

When she saw me, she stopped the music, and she was so happy as if she had just won a prize.

I was confused, so I asked what was going on.

"Weren't you sad just now?"

I asked because I genuinely didn't understand what was happening.

"I was, but not anymore. Now I feel like dancing. Why don't we do everything today?"

she said in excitement.

"Is this also a mood swing or something else?"

I asked disappointedly, like a disappointed child.

"Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. I don't know," she said, taking the pasta bowl from my hand and sitting on the bed.

"Why are you standing? Come, sit," she said, with her mouth full of pasta.

"What do you think love is?" she asked me with pasta in her mouth.

"And why you are asking this i said with amusement.

"Tell me na she said with a pout".

"I can't believe us this the same girl who troubling me.

she is a child she doesn't know i but do.

Hmmm so love is neither definable nor defination it has . Its just a feel and evryone feel it diffrentway. For me love is not the person but is her soul,her touch,her trust and her confotness.if she is not comfortable with me how can she love . For me its not a just a physical attraction nor i crave only for her body.
If i love her so i lover her uncoditionally ,my soul ,my mind ,my time ,my things only for my woman. "

"For me love is you . I wanna wakeup in the morning beside you. You hair in adorable mess,you eyes barely open,you voice crackly and sleepy. I want to kiss you goodmorning kiss becz its the only thing motivate me to go on work could be you " i explain her with a simple smile .

After hearing this, she seemed to be taken aback, as if I had said something dreadful, or perhaps no one had ever told her how important she could be to someone.

"What happened?" I asked with a gentle smile.

"A....n.nothing".

she replied with a forced smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 5.3K 24
"π™Έπš'𝚜 𝚊 πš πš‘πš˜πš•πšŽ πš•πš˜πšπšπšŠ πšπš›πšŽπšŠπš” πšœπš‘πš’πš πšπš˜πš’πš—' πš˜πš—"
2.8K 86 24
- πšπš’πšœπšŒπš˜πš—πšπš’πš—πšžπšŽπš α₯«α­‘ πš‹πš˜πš˜πš” 2: β™› πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšŽπššπšžπšŽπš• 𝚝𝚘 "𝒀𝒐𝒖" ↳ ❝ [π’˜π’“π’Šπ’•π’•π’†π’π’ƒπ’šπ’‚π’•π’‰π’†π’‚] Β‘! ❞
6.3M 136K 52
π•πˆπ•πˆπ„πππ„ π–π‡πˆπ“π‹πŽπ‚πŠ - all her hopes and dreams of running away from the luxurious lifestyle with her boyfriend are ruined when she fin...
401K 7.9K 23
When the anxious, new girl to the school runs into the popular boy and his friends she couldn't be more mortified. He couldn't be more godsmacked. ...