๐“พ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ป๏ฟฝ...

By __bunbun__

Y/n is a traveling scholar studying in the detective's field. They were sent to work with a professional dete... More

Chapter 1 ~
Chapter 2 ~ โ™ก
Chapter 3~ โ™ก
A/N ~
Chapter 4~ โ™ก
TYSM !!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’—
Chapter 5~ โ™ก
Chapter 6!
important question for u guyss!! โค๏ธโค๏ธ
important notice
Chapter 7!
Chapter 7.5 (interlude)
CHAPTER 8!!!!!
Chapter 9!! <3
update
Chapter 10
Announcement!!! (did i even spell that right)
CHAPTER 11 (long awaited!!)
STATUS !!!!!!
CHAPTER 12!! OML!!!!
IMPORTANT FOR ANYBODY WHO LIKES THIS STORY
chapter 13 :)
โ‰ก Chapter 14 โ‰ก
Chapter 15
เผŠ Chapter 16 เผŠ
Chapter 17 (extra long!) (TWโš ๏ธ)
โ‰›Chapter 19โ‰›
Chapter 20!

*-_ *Chapter 18 (๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™)

210 8 30
By __bunbun__

HOWDY DO EVERYONE 

WARNINGS FOR THIS CHAPTER: profanity (bad words), some spice (not full-on $mut, i'd call it lime at the most) 

======================================================================================================================================================

It's silent. Silent as ever, that is, except for the scribbling and scraping of pencil on paper. The familiar feeling of being virtually unable to move is back. My eyes flutter open, scanning my surroundings. Everything is just a bit fuzzy. I quickly realize that the room I'm in is none other than Heizou's, but I can't help but notice the small differences... The photos of me are in different orders and placed sloppily on the wall. Some are even missing. There are tears in some, some wet spots and... bite marks... ew...? A black garbage bag sits ominously in the corner. It isn't very full.

A soft hum resonates throughout the room. I recognize it as Heizou's voice, but it's different. This time his hum is shaky and uneven, like a panicked child. The tune is familiar. The song my [mother/father/(someone who took care of you)] used to sing to me. My eyes hesitantly snap over to the man sitting hunched over his desk. I gulp. I feel nauseous again. A sick, sick, inkling of hatred creeps in my throat. It's hot like a ball of molten lava. I don't want to hear that song bellow from that poison throat of his. I only have memories of purity connected to it and now he's gone and tainted yet another aspect of my life. I'm warm but freezing. Do I have a fever?

How does he know that song?

I wonder what part of me he'll pick out to defile next.

God knows he's just waiting to scrape his claws under my skin and dig out my fat. To dissect me and keep my veins in a capsule. Make polka dotted bruises all over my body to prove something. Anything.

My gaze snaps back to the pictures of me on the wall, buried within a barrage of posters. A single poster... looks very familiar. I can barely read it with my fuzzy vision. It's about a criminal. Playing with his victims like dolls. Taking them apart. Putting them back together all wrong.

...Where have I seen this before?

Oh. That's right.

It was on the assignment description. The thing that started the end of my life. I... can only hope that this isn't the end. My life is in the bloodstained hands of this crooked, twisted man.

My train of thoughts is interrupted as that very monster cranes his neck around to stare at me with those... sickeningly gorgeous eyes of his. I had always thought he looked so delicate. He had such pretty eyelashes for a man. The two matching moles on his cheeks reminded me of a Fontaine woman in the 17th century. His lips are supple and his teeth are polished, sharp, perfect. The way his neck slides into his nape and down the arch of his shoulders as he looks at me is so sultry and soft. I hate that he's so beautiful. As I stare at his physique, that is when I notice two facts.

One, he is still staring straight at me. That sardonically pitiful smirk compliments his lips although it's still endlessly bothersome. His eyes are... wide, to say the least. The dark marks under his eyelids suggest that he hasn't slept in days. I'm put more on edge than before. I can barely think right now as it is.

Two, he's wearing practically nothing. Just his iconic shorts and a low-coverage, thin, skin-tight black tank top. That's strange. It's chilly in here. His hair is undone too. And god, his hair is so... pretty... so soft. I had always thought he had straight hair, but only now that it's undone I realize that there are twists and turns to it. Taking on its own natural shape. Other than its disheveled, messy state, that is.

"Oh... Y/n... ahh... you're finally awake! Haha, I'm getting deja vu. Aren't you, my little mystery?" He speaks lightly as if the vibrations from his voice might make the foundation of this cursed dwelling crumble. Really, it's because he's so overjoyed! Actually, he is ecstatic!

He loves you so much.

He loves you more than you could.

...

More than he ever would've.

Good riddance.

Weak, trembling footsteps thump towards me. As he kneels in front of me, I realize I'm sitting on the floor. The Cuihua wood floor. And as I try to move out of the way, I realize I'm bound to the wall. Looking behind me, I see seemingly hastily nailed scraps of metal with screws in them connected to cuffs and chains holding me to the wall. He stares at me with a calm smile and his wide eyes droop to half-lidded. That stupid all-knowing smirk of his. Why won't he quit staring? Is this another one of his twisted games?

Heizou's resting eyebrows furl up, arching, turning his expression into something pitiful. I hope. The alternative possibility would be....embarrassing. Unfortunately, the next thing he does is bite his bottom lip.

"Ah, maybe Kazuha wasn't so wrong about how adorable you are all chained down! I could just eat you up!" He swoons, his eye twitching. I whack my head against the wall trying to desperately move away from his approaching hand. He pinches my cheek, pulling the fleshy thing to the side and exposing my teeth.

"Y/n... you poor thing... you must be hungry! I'll go make you something nice. How does that sound?" I don't respond. "Y/n?" Silence. "Y/n."

It's quiet.

It's... very quiet.

"If I don't hear you speak to me normally I'll make sure the next sounds that come out of your mouth are screams."

My breath catches in my throat.

"O..okay... Heizou..." My voice is shaky.

"You're such a good little thing!" He stands up, ruffling my hair on my head (once again, unless you don't have any, in which case he pats your head). As soon as he leaves the room, I let go of the stale air in my lungs, breathing a huge sigh of relief. I hear dishes clinging together outside of the room and a few minutes later he returns holding a tray of tea, grapes, and mini biscuits. "Say 'ahhhh'!" He says with a grin.

There's no way I'm opening my mouth.

"Hm? Did you not hear me? Oh... my poor little Y/n... maybe we need to clean your ears." He picks up a fork from the tray. Holy shit.

I hesitantly part my lips and open my mouth. He smiles and sets the fork down, replacing it with a grape. However, as soon as the grape nears my lips I shut them again. He frowns. I blink and fingernails dig into the flesh on my jaw, holding my mouth open. A thumb rests behind my bottom lip. Anger suddenly ignites inside of me and I bite down on his digit. He grimaces, but he makes no attempt to pull away.

What the heck?

"Ahaha. You're so cute, that hurts... quit it, will ya?" A smile paints his face once more. He removes his fingers from my face only to slap them back on right after. I gasp in pain as the sharp sound of the slap echoes through the room. His hand is gently resting on my cheek now. Well, not so gently. Like he's trying to crush my cheek, all the while maintaining that stupid smile on his stupid pretty face.

"Ah... I see. Maybe you can't eat on your own. Don't worry, I'll help out ♡!" He chimes. I watch in terror as he plops a grape into his mouth. His hands grab the sides of my head and hold me in place as he shoves his mouth onto mine. I don't part my lips, obviously. I'm actually.... Kind of having fun... teasing him... maybe I'm starting to go mad too. Maybe I'm just too shocked to feel upset. Maybe this traumabond is so strong that I feel loved.

He crashes my head against the concrete wall when I don't part my lips and I cry out in pain, opening a path from my mouth to his. I open my eyes hesitantly and gag as his tongue slips past my teeth, pushing the grape from his body to mine. He keeps his mouth on mine, opening his eyes, half-lidded once more. With dilated pupils and arched eyebrows he stares right into my wide eyes, breathing in the carbon dioxide that my lungs put out into my mouth. His fingers sink into my hair and in between the strands, one hand sliding down my neck and shoulders and rib cage and tummy and stopping at where my hip and thigh meet. Pressing down into the dip. Rubbing into it. My eyes widen even more. His serpentine tongue licks my top row of teeth. I can barely breathe. I swallow the grape whole, shivering. I can feel it travel down my esophagus. He's smothering, overwhelming.

At this point he's sitting on my thighs facing me, my legs stretched out in front of me, tightly pressed together. His knees are underneath him and his body is resting on his shins.

Heizou pulls away from me for just a moment, looking me up and down. He's panting... and sweating... and for the first time in a while he looks serious. And vulnerable.

"Speechless, huh? Aw... has your IQ already dropped that much? I told you I'd make you my mindless plaything. My only mindless plaything. It's okay if you can't talk. All you need to say is 'I love you' and the rest... the rest can just be my name, and those cute little sounds you make."

He presses his palms to my shoulders and shoves me against the concrete again, the harsh texture of it scraping against the half-bare skin on my back. The hot fingers on my shoulders crawl up my neck and wrap around my throat and run down my spine.

I might be here for a while. 

======================================================================================================================================================

well well well....

yeah idk about you guys but there are used tissues all over my room after writing this chapter

i'm sick, what were you thinking?

i think maybe two of you were asking for something a little spicy SOOOO i did as told... yeah.....

next chapter... im debating whether to put actual smut or not. you guys gyatta let me know in the comments!!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧≡(▔﹏▔)≡(〃` 3′〃)≡(▔﹏▔)≡o(TヘTo)o(TヘTo)(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

how i feel about you guys (no homo though) 

(/p)

GOODNIGHT AS ALWAYS SWEET DREAMS!!! SEE YOU GUYS NEXT CHAPTER! ><

-your dear friend Scar always and forever

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 14K 54
After her lover's accident, which placed him into a coma, (F/n) (L/n) struggles with her constant trips to the hospital to visit him. She, however, c...
491K 18.6K 39
"why do you help him get her, if you didn't want him to?" "to be free" Yandere Student council president x reader. plot- You are the vice council pr...
73.7K 2.8K 76
(Y/n) woke in a room without her memory, knowing only what she was told by a redhead who was incredibly dedicated to her. She was told her family and...
31.5K 735 41
Hello this is my first X Reader. Pls no hate. In the story there's some kissing, no VERY FUN STUFF (your know what that means right?), no swearing, l...