Fulton Moments

Par DrewJames9

A collection of moments in (Y/N)'s life relating to Fulton. Mainly Incorrect quotes and memes that have been... Plus

*What this story is*
I'll go
I went
Why?
God?!
Hang out?
100% off
Meet the ducks
Something stupid
Stolen Heart
Bro!?
2 straws
Damn!
Zero Hesitation
World domination
Honeymoon

He dreamed.

12 0 0
Par DrewJames9

It's pitch black, middle of the night. I lay in bed, Fulton beside me. All is quiet and calm. Or at least it is in between the mindless ramblings of the guy next to me.

I sigh happily thinking he's finally fallen asleep. 'Look I love you dude but I need sleep.' I shuffle to find a better position.

"Last night I dreamed I was a bottle of ketchup and you were mustard. Which is weird because usually, you're mayonnaise in my dreams. Why do you suppose that is?" He says randomly.

"Honey,... Baby,... Sweetie bear..." I sigh rolling over. "Go the fuck to sleep!" I groan.

"Ok, but like that's weird, right? I mean normally your one thing but last night..." He trails off.

I sigh again. "Yes, it's weird but it's just one dream. Don't read too much into it. Now let's go to sleep!" I say tiredly exasperated.

"Mmhhm!" He grumbles as I pull myself closer to him. I pat his hair as he lays his head on my chest. I feel him slowly drift off the sleep.

This time I double-check. I move the hair out of his face and place a soft kiss to his forehead.

"Sleep well." I whisper.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

357K 13K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
172K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
163K 2.2K 18
"she's hotter then Phoebe Cates !" stranger things imagines, preferences and gifs 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱: 8/7/19
1.2M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC