HER DESTINED GROOM : Replaced...

By Itsauthordiva

She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other c... More

Dedication - Copyright
Character Description & Aesthetics
Part 1 - Just before marriage
Part 2 - Did Aadvik confessed?
Part- 3 Ishani- "Nani !!! Joshik came"
HIL & D.A(edited)
Part 4 -Marriage (Ishani - I need car key)
Part 5 -First night with Bhabhi Ji
First time : Deal sealed
Part 7 Hotel
Boundaries
Addiction
Hot
Advik is Drunk?
The assignment
Reception
Obsessive stalker
Desperation
Kooky
Kiss Mark
Love process
Jasmine- Butterfly
Trip
Never have I Ever
Ishani is Tricked
Hot coffee ❤️
Sasta Nasha
Jealous ishani
Jealous Aadvik
Return
moments
Yes or no?
Truth Revealed
Airport
Ishani In London
PHASE
AB♥️

First Hug

10.5K 660 31
By Itsauthordiva

Target: 138 votes and 21 comments

Mere hottipies, comments nhi aa rhe hai i have been observing this. I want many comments in this part its the secret to unlock the next part soon. Dont take this lightly ‼️

Its me hiii, I’m the problem its me!!! – Taylor swift

DD POV :

The moment Ishani’s Nani raised her hands to slap her. Ishani closed her eyes but Aadvik immediately came inside the room and stood in front of Ishani and Nani stopped her hands. 

Nani’s eyes widened.

Aadvik said “ Nani, I don’t think it's right to raise your hands on her!”

Nani replied angrily “ She is my granddaughter. Don’t ever come in between.”

Aadvik replied “ And she Is my wife. So I won't tolerate it . I repeat it again - ‘anyone’ ! “

Ishani’s Dad came hearing their voice and asked in confusion “ What happened to you all? And added “ Isha, why are you crying?” 

Aadvik said to her dad “ We are leaving.” 

Ishani’s dad replied “ Why so soon?”

Aadvik replied by looking at her nani “Anywhere if Ishani is not treated in the right way. I won't let her stay there for one second also ” 

Ishani’s Dad  said to Nani “ Mummy ji, why aren’t you speaking?”

Ishani’s Nani turned to the opposite side so as to not face anyone. 

Aadvik held Ishani’s wrist and said to Ishani’s dad “ We are leaving.”

They left.

Ishani’s Dad asked Nani “ What has happened exactly? Why was Ishani crying and Aadvik so angry.”

Nani left from there to her room. 

Ishani and Aadvik both went downstairs, while Ishani’s tears didn’t stop because of her Nani’s sentence ‘ Yes you the problem and the curse for my daughter’s life ‘ echoed in her ears again and again.

They both went outside the house. Ishani jerked her hands when Aadvik was going to open the door of the car.

Aadvik is confused and looks at her while she turns away from him and says, hardly breathing, “ Leave me alone.”

Aadvik saw her hands were shaking and her voice could tell how much hurt she was. 

Aadvik said “ I know you are hurt” Ishani replied “ No !! you don’t . You don’t know how it feels. Only those who experience it know how it feels.” 

Aadvik said “ I don’t want to m…”

Ishani said “ Mujhe apna gussa aap pe nahi nikalna JANE dijiye mujhe please!”

“  I don’t want to remove my frustration on you,leave me please.”

Ishani was just about to walk from there where Aadvik pulled her towards him by grabbing her waist and hugged her tightly. 

Ishani tried to remove herself but he held her more tightly and said “ Meine Shaadi aapko jane dene ke liye nhi ki hai. Aur agar aapka gussa mujhpe nikalne se aapko acha feel hota hai then I wont mind.”     (translation : I haven’t married you to let you go  and if you feel better after removing your frustration on me then i wont mind )

Aadvik could feel Ishani was shivering and she couldn't stop crying. 

Ishani said “ I don’t like anyone watching me crying. “

 He replied “ And that’s the reason I have hugged you this way I wont see and you can be comfortable too.”

Ishani wraps her hands around him (hugging him back) and she started speaking “ why I am the problem? Why am I consider a curs…?” But she couldn’t extend her words more because of crying.  

Aadvik said“ Shsss!!!” While patting her head slowly and gently he said “ You are not a problem. You could never be.People project their insecurities on others. Its nothing on you, it's on them who speaks!”

Ishani stayed like that for five minutes and then slowly she felt better and warmth in his hug.

Ishani said “ leave your hands and look up in the sky’’ Aadvik asked in confusion “ Why?” She replied in cute annoyance “ Do what I told you!”

He left her and looked upwards. She immediately turned around and wiped her tears with the back of her hands. She said “ I am done.” 

Aadvik asked, “ Shall we sit inside ?” Ishani didn’t turn around yet but just nodded.

Aadvik opens the door for her. Ishani sits inside the car and aadvik did something unexpected when he went inside   and made her wear the seatbelt.

 Aadvik’s focus was on the seatbelt while Ishani’s eyes widened in the closeness of her face and she could feel her heart beating so much faster than ever this time.

Aadvik who wasn’t yet looking at her asked “ Are you feeling better now?”

When she doesn't reply, aadvik turns his face towards her, which makes their lips very close. She clenched her saree in nervousness and even stopped breathing.

He came out and thought “ Why is she not replying?”

Aadvik went towards his seat and then again asked her after seating inside “ Are you feeling better than before?”

Ishani didn’t make eye contact with him in nervousness. She looked outside the window and replied “ Yes much better !”

Aadvik started driving. Ishani after five minutes said while looking down “ I want to thank you for being with me. It really means a lot to me. I have never got any care or support emotionally. So thank you for today.You were the first and I will never forget the way you have comforted me!”

Aadvik replied “ It's great for me to hear that you felt good. But since you really want to thank me then I have a condition for you.”

Ishani immediately looked at him. He said smiling “ I just want you to be comfortable with me. You don’t even look at me while talking.Why do you get so nervous?”

Ishani replied “ Aaa that! I can't help it. As with boys I am not very comfortable. I am programmed this way only.”

Aadvik asked “ How is it? I thought you were in a good relationship with your boyfriend!” Ishani looked at him . He said “ Sorry if mentioning this has made you uncomfortable.”

She replied” I have never been close with Joshik either. Even though we were in a relationship and about to get married, I was never in an intimate relationship. I was just not comfortable with him at that moment.”

He asked “ I thought because I saw that dress in your luggage so..”

Ishani asked “ Which dress?? “ She added” Wait, don't tell me! Ok thats the reason when i had told you to bring me a rubber for my hair and after that my clothes were  placed differently “

Aadvik replied immediately” I don't mean to but it has fallen down by itself.”

Ishani replied “ It's my best friend-Tanvi she brought it secretly for me. I didn't even know about that. “.

Aadvik replied “ Oh ok” and then while driving being happy from inside thought ” That means she never had been in any physical relation with anyone yet. “

Aadvik's car stopped.

Ishani asked “ Why did you stop the car here? ‘’

Aadvik replied” You will feel refreshed near the ocean. So I thought to spend some time here. “

Ishani replied” Its not necessary! “

Aadvik replied while removing his seat belt “ it's necessary, for sure.”

After they both came out.

Aadvik took the bhel Puri and they both started eating while walking in the sand near the water, barefoot.

Ishani checked her phone and saw there was a notification.

She checks and thinks “ Neel’s message?. " Bhabhiji, bhai didn't drop Lakshita yesterday. Actually he told the driver to drop her. I saw it with my own eyes.”

Ishani saw this message in the morning itself but she hadn't checked it before. 

Ishani thought smiling “ That means he didn't went to drop Lakshita at her house. “

Aadvik asked “ Why are you smiling so happily “ while trying to look at her phone.

Ishani hides the phone on her chest and said “ Nothing! “

Ishani asked “ Where were you last night? You came so late? “

Aadvik thought “ Did neel tell her that i was drinking. No he doesn't dare to inform her! “

Ishani said “ Mr. Mehta! “

Aadvik replied “ I was on the terrace, with my friends “

They were done eating bhel puri. 

A little later. Ishani again asked in a low voice by playing with her feet on sand making a heart shape ” Mr. Mehta, Are you and Lakshita both close friends? “

And at that moment someone came running towards where Ishani was standing. So aadvik immediately pulled her towards him and asked “ Are you okay? “

While looking angrily at them.

While Ishani thinks” What is happening? Every Time I am close with him. It feels this way. If it continues my heart will blast.“

Aadvik looked towards her. 

And she immediately takes herself back. 

Ishani replied” I think we should go now. “

Aadvik replied “ Yes its already late “

It was evening.

They both went inside the car.

Aadvik thought happily “ I think she is much better and calm than before now. “

They both arrived at Mehta's house.

Ishani thought “ I asked him about Lakshita but I didn't get the answer yet. Should I ask him again? No! What if I would think I am desperate to know about them? “

They both entered the house.

At Neel’s Room :

His room was locked from inside and he was sitting down near the bed with all the lights off.

Neel said looking at the photo “ I still miss you. It's not easy to forget you. How could you leave me here all alone ? You said to me the last words to enjoy life but how can I enjoy life without you? It feels so empty from inside. Nothing makes me feel the way I felt with you. The moments we spent together were unforgettable . If it would be possible to go back in those times again, and live those moments which we have spent together, then I would be so lucky. If that accident had not taken place, then my life would be colorful with you. I show everyone that my life is so good. Nothing has changed but the truth is, I can't. My life looks black and white, which is colorful because of you. I don't know why I am living this life. I am still going with how life is taking me. “

Neel started thinking ‘’ Those college days were superb for me. Everything in life  was best because you were with me. Even if I am with others, laughing and enjoying it, a sudden click comes in my mind about you, out of nowhere and it feels like someone is choking my throat and I am unable to breathe. “

Neel took a deep breath and said “ If we could meet each other for just one time. Only once at least.”

Someone knocked at the door. Neel immediately put the photo in the drawer and stood up and went near the door and opened the door and saw Ishani.

Neel said smiling “ Bhabhiji! What happened?”

Ishani asked “ Neel, what happened to you?” 

Neel stuttered, “W…What happened to me? --- Nothing?”

Ishani walked inside and went towards the switch while turning it on and said “ You know what's the time? Why have you turned off all the lights? Its pooja time, never switch your light off after 7 o'clock.”

Ishani went and closed the door towards balcony  and asked “ How did you forgot everything today”

Ishani turned towards him and asked in concern“  Were you crying?”

Neel replied “ Why would I cry bhabhiji? 

Ishani said confused “ Your face, you dont look good “ Neel replied “I was sleeping so maybe you thought it this way.”

Neel added “ Leave all this, you have seen my message right, Bhai didn’t drop her.”

Ishani said “ I came to talk to you about Lakshita only.”

Neel replied “ Bhabiji, you are definitely jealous of her.” Ishani said “ Don’t you change the topic, first tell me what happened to you? Neel replied “ Nothing, but I could feel something happened to you called jealousy.”

Ishani said “ Neel, if you don’t want to tell me now, it's fine. I won't force. I don’t have any siblings and so I consider you and Anika as my own brother-sister . So anytime you feel like you want to talk to me. Just tell me I am always there for my brother,”

Neel replied “ Nothing to tell bhabhiji, you are overthinking. And even if something comes ,I will come to you first!”

Ishani replied pointing her finger “ Fit your words in your brain properly. I won't forget.”

Neel replied “ Okay, now before bhai comes here, finding you desperately everywhere like he did In the morning. Go to him“ while sending her towards the door.

Ishani said “  I am going.”

Ishani started walking towards her room thinking “ Something is not right. Why do I feel like he was hiding something? He is so full of life, so why did it feel different this time? Should I ask Mr. mehta? But he was in London so he might not know anything about him and Anika is younger too.”

Neel thought while closing the door “ How did she catch me? “

He went towards the mirror and said “ How can my smile not hide it from her ?“
For those who dont know we have group chat on Instagram of character handle just to have fun chats. So those who want to join then dm me for charcter handle . Anika is left but you all can also take for another novels main character. IM and DA are upcoming also YMS is completed but Characters handles left.

Insta id : authordiva_

Now they will enter in their relationship era soon. How was the little glimps of them together?

How was the part?

I will update next part earlier too because this novel will end in this March itself. But everything depends on your votes and in line comments .

Thank you for voting and commenting also for reading and loving my novels and always those for specially dm me for my novels. I really appreciate you all 💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 25.6K 70
Tulika's blooming love story faced tragedy when a bike accident took away her love Sumedh. Sumedh, the perfect guy for her, who was head over heels i...
14.5K 1.2K 23
Did a tragedy or a person change you? ɴᴀɴᴅɪɴɪ ᴋᴀᴘᴏᴏʀ Born in Shimla and raised in Bengaluru, Nandini Kapoor who always dreamt of getting out of her...
21.4K 1K 33
"I don't want a divorce" His declaration that changed her life. Jewel was 29 years old when Jackson came into her life. By that time, she was already...