A Night We'll Never Forget

By 1HopeAndreaMikaelson

"You ain't seen nothin' yet It's gonna be a night you'll never forget You ain't seen nothin' yet It's gonna b... More

𝔸 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕎𝕖'𝕝𝕝 ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥
【AESTHETICS】
ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ~ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪꜰᴇ
Death
Returning To Hell

【Cast】

444 25 35
By 1HopeAndreaMikaelson

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Nevena Dobrev/Alexa Gilbert •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Hi daddy. Oops. I guess cats out of the bag. See you later!"

"I'm going to kill you, Elena. Slowly and painfully, but I will kill you for this."

"Elena! Back off, okay?! It's my life and I'll live it however I Goddamn want to!"

"I think she's crazier than a serial killer on bath salts."

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Elena Gilbert •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"You? You're auditioning for the school musical? Yeah right. You know that's always been my dream to be in the school musical."

"I hate you."

"I like Stefan, Alex! You have Tyler, and Caroline and now Damon too, why do you have to have Stefan?! Break up with him or I swear I will never talk to you again."

"You knew? This whole time you knew and didn't tell me?!"

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Jeremy Gilbert •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Elena! Back off."

"Alex. I met this girl. She's cute and nice, I know you'd like her, but I'm not so sure about Elena. I mean this is the first girl I've liked since what happened with Vicki. But you know how Elena is. She won't like this. She still sees me as a little kid."

"I told you I could be a bad ass."

"I want to be a vampire, Alex. Why doesn't anyone understand that?"

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Lilliana Gilbert-Lockwood •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"What if they don't like me?"

"I love you too, Momma. We'll always be together."

"Ma-Ma."

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Jenna Sommers •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"I've become my worst nightmare, the authority figure, who has to violate a 15 year old's privacy."

"No, you don't. You have never dated you. I have dated many yous."

"I am the one who's supposed to be protecting you, Elena and Jeremy."

"My wallow is legitimate. I was dumped."

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Caroline Forbes •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"I've just... There's something between us that wasn't there before."

"I love you, Alex Gilbert."

"Movie night!"

"We're both doing the School Musical. We can both audition to each play a Heather! Rebekah can be our third Heather!"

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Tyler Lockwood •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Hey, Alex. How's Lilly Pad doing?"

"I want to be a hybrid."

"What's going on?"

"Mom. My relationship is none of your concern. Okay? Just let it go."

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Stefan Salvatore •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"I'm not sad I'm freaking hungry."

"You won't be sad forever, Alex."

"I met a girl. We talked. It was epic. But then the sun came up and reality set in. Well, this is reality. Right here."

"I love you, Alex."

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Damon Salvatore •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Vampires can't procreate. But we love to try."

"Yeah, but stupid's so much more fun!"

"Am I wearing my 'I blew up the council' t-shirt? Why does everybody keep asking me that?"

"When people see good, they expect good and I don't want to have to live up to anyone's expectations."

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Klaus Mikaelson •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"REBEKAH!!!!"

"Build an army so big, no one dares pick a fight."

"Don't underestimate the allure of the darkness. Even the purest hearts are drawn to it."

"I'm something else, a different kind of monster, I have got some vampire, i have got some wolf - a hybrid."

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Elijah Mikaelson •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Do you have any idea how rare love is? In a thousand years, I have found it but twice, and when I have, I have honored it."

"Human. Impossible. Hello there."

"Always and Forever."

"I do hope your daughter inherits her mothers... Well.. Everything."

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Kol Mikaelson •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Are you slicked? Those sad eyes might fool some people but not me. I know what you're after. You've got at lecherous heart, Alex Gilbert. I won't be used. Not for my body nor my medicinal herbs. We can hold hands, that's it."

"My blood lust turned me into a psychotic maniac. But I didn't have you."

"What's with all the singing? Oh, are you in a play, Darling? I'll have you know I'm a theater man myself."

"You have a baby..."

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Hayley Marshall •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Listen up Jackson, because I'm only saying it once. I am not, nor will I ever, marry you. I have a soulmate, and if you try to take us from each other you will have one hell of a fight on your hands."

"No, Elijah. There is not gonna be a peace if the werewolves are excluded. They want a seat at the table. And if they don't get one, I can guarantee that you will all regret it."

"Who the hell are you?"

"I would just like to thank the judges for seeing past the fact that I'm a raging bitch..."

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Kai Parker •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Not everyone died. I had a soft spot for one of my sisters. Otherwise, I would have cut her lungs out and not just her spleen."

"Water was just oozing out of my eyeballs like i'm some alien creature excreting fluids."

"Who names a kid Malachai? It's like they expected me to be evil."

"But if I don't kill my siblings did I really kill my whole coven?"

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Bonnie Bennett •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Alexa, I just want you to be happy."

"Can you honestly stand there and tell me you wouldn't do it for me?"

"Elena! I am done! I am done defending you! Just because you don't have a mate doesn't mean you have to ruin it for everyone else! God! I pity you."

"If you ever need me, I'm just a phone call away."

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Rebekah Mikaelson •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"She's your aunt? That beautiful woman over there is your aunt? Wow. I always knew I had two mates, but I never thought one of them would be a woman."

"Marcel is alive? I'll kill him."

"My brothers are mated to a doppelganger? No wonder they've always been obsessed with them."

"What's a Heather and why would I play one in a Musical?"

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Katherine Pierce •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Well, well, well. I like you. You have good taste in men, and in clothes. You have sass and snark. You're like a younger version of me back when I just started out."

"You want me to start school with you all? As a triplet? Well that's new."

"Easy Klaus. Your mate has dubbed me as her sister. I wouldn't want to upset her by hurting me if I were you."

"Silas? He's a fairytale, why would you say he's my mate."

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Enzo St. James •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Who's your friend? The one with dark hair and dark skin? She's a beauty."

"Hello my dear savior."

"That's the problem, Damon. I don't want to hate you, because if I hate you then I have nothing."

"I don't leave people behind. Not my style."

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Silas •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Man, I really love being a witch again."

"I feel like I'm teaching calculus to an infant."

"I might not be in love with Amara anymore but I won't let her suffering continue."

"You both look like Amara. You're doppelgangers. And this one is my soulmate as it seems."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 45.4K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
42K 1.5K 10
Niklaus Mikaelson, the Original Hybrid (or is she?) has kept secrets. Ones involving her step father. Ones involving her nature. Ones involving her l...
1.5K 108 6
"Shouldn't have talked about the wrong people Should've spent time with parents, they get old Should've spent money on eating more natural Should've...