Shades Of Malhotra- ShraMan O...

Oleh 1319nimika

These are some very different shades of our dear Shravan Malhotra, in regards to his Sumo. ⚠️ Warning: There... Lebih Banyak

"I Am Not Cute"
"Why Don't You Stay?" (Part-1)
"Why Don't You Stay?" (Part-2)

"Why Don't You Stay?" (Epilogue)

70 9 6
Oleh 1319nimika

Two years had passed since that day when ShraMan had confessed their love at Sumo's childhood house.

A lot had changed, and yet much stayed the same. It was weird yet endearing at the same time. Two years ago, two people who didn't even look in the eye with all the misunderstandings they had between them, had faced their fears head on and ended up finding the opening for a beautiful journey called LOVE.

From there, the journey hadn't been easy, what with Shravan discovering his estranged mother accidently some days later at Tiwari Killa. But before things could go out of hand, which was entirely possible with Kamini being present over there, Nanu handled the issue with much more grace as an elder. He did the most mature thing; locking both Ramnath and Nirmala in a room for an entire day, with all their necessities being delivered directly into the room. But they were both not allowed to come out before the 24 hours were up.

That didn't do much. It's not like more than a decade of animosity and resentment could be solved in just 24 hours. But the best they got out of this deal was the tentative truce they both had seemed to form. Plus, there are additional signs of slightly rumpled clothes. It seemed like even though estranged, there was no less passion between them than any other couple. May be that's why they were both yet to serve their divorce papers in the court. 😉

Apparently, Ram and Nirmala had always been a passionate couple. And though they had been separated for so long, being in the same room and bickering too much didn't stop them from ravishing each other.

Sumo and Pushkar shared sly glances while Shravan was completely oblivious to the exchange as his brain was still in an overdrive. Whilst his parents were locked, Nanu gave him bits and pieces of information, not wanting to share the entire story as it was his parents' to tell. But it at least gave him something to think over. A decade of resentment and pain was there to be worked over, after all.

So by the time they had come out and tried to speak with him, he had decided on one thing, 'Look, I am willing to try and listen to you. In fact, even try to understand you both. But I need some space. Some time away from all this. So, I am moving out.'

Ramnath had panicked immediately and started arguing when Shravan stopped him, 'Papa, mai janta hun ki aap worried hain. But it's not easy for me to think ki yeh situation...between you and Mrs.... I mean... Mother, it was more than just black and white. That it was more gray than any of that. I need to gather my thoughts before listening to both your sides.'
Both his parents looked like they wanted to argue, but they also realized that between both of their separation, the main victim was their son. He needed time, and it was his right to have it. They weren't both in any position to demand anything from him.

Their son was already being bigger one in this fractured familial relationship. He was already trying to give them a chance out of the goodness of his heart. They didn't want to disappoint him again, so they agreed. But they were also worried.

That when Sumo interrupted the conversation, 'If you all don't mind, I wanted to tell everyone that even I am moving out.' Now, this dropped as a bomb on the Tiwaris. Nanu had no idea from where this came up all of a sudden and what to say. He was just as stumped as the others.

Mamiji frowned, 'Arre par, ghar chhodkar jaayegi toh rahegi kahan? Jab apna ghar hai, toh rent lekar kyun rehna hai? Itne paise kyun kharch karne hain. Tere apne paise hain mujhe Pata hai. Lekin Teri shaadi me kaam aa jate. Abhi se kyun waste kar rhi hai? Yeh aaj Kal ke bacchon ka Pata hi nhi kya chalta rehta hai dimag me.'

Sumo took a deep breath and looked at Shravan who gave her a small encouraging smile before replying, 'Mamiji, Nanu, Mamaji, Mausa, Mausi Mai 6 saal ki thi, jab aap log mujhe yahaan lekar aaye the, maa- papa ke guzar jaane ke baad. Agar aap log nhi hote, toh mujhe nahi pata Mera kya hota. You all have given me so much. So much so that I can't ever repay you. I got a place to live, a family that I loved and made lots of beautiful memories.

Had my parents been alive, I wouldn't have been living here. I would have just visited as a relative to meet you all sometimes. I know, I have caused you all a lot of pain many a time, but I swear I have always loved you all just as much as I would do my ma and papa. You were all a family to me in a way that my parents were never given a chance to be.

What I am trying to say is that you all have done a lot for me. But I always knew that I was just an extended guest over here. I have long overstayed my welcome and don't want to intrude anymore. 

Aur aapne sahi kaha mamiji. Mujhe apne paise waste nhi karne chahiye. Isiliye hamesha ki tarah PCT ke paise ka 25 percent ghar aaayega. Mere jaane ke baad bhi. Nhi Nanu (seeing him about yo protest), please mujhe ye Karne dijiye. Log toh kisi apne ke liye itna nhi karte aur aap logon ne to mujhe paal pos ke bada Kiya hai. Kisi cheez ki kabhi koi kami nhi hone di.

Ghar ke bacche jab naukri Karne lagte hain, toh ghar pe paise bhejte hain. Aap logon ne mujhe iss parivar ka hissa banaya hai. Toh yeh phir Mera haq Hua na?'

She saw her Nanu looking so sad, so she sat in front of him and held his hands, 'Nanu, mai apne Ma ki beti hun, apna khayal rakh sakti hun. Please aap chinta mat kijiye. Aur phir kaunsa hamesha ke liye chali ja rhi hun. Aapse milne aati rahungi. Thik.'

And though, it was a difficult decision, but they had both bravely stood on their own and took their own paths. They hadn't yet informed their families of their relationship, wanting to explore a bit more before bringing in anyone else on the secret.

Sumo had already decided to move into her childhood home after the renovations and furnishings were done. But she was still at crossroads as Shravan wasn't ready for any kind of monetary rent. So she came up with another brilliant idea.

On the day of her housewarming party, Pushkar saw Shravan and Sumo both being the hosts. Turns out she had decided that they would both share the house as he wasn't ready to take rent from her. She was going to take care of his meals and health in return. To be honest, Shravan was way too excited for this form of payment but Suman hadn't given it much thought as they were both going to stay in separate rooms just like housemates who were in love and nothing more.

...................
Two days later, they were both cuddling in the living room couch after a make-out session late in the night.

A few months later, their entire family was aware of the relationship. To be honest, it wasn't rocket science to figure it out. With all the lovey-dovey looks, they both kept passing each other at any, and every moment, it was a child's play.
                   ************************

Ramnath and Nirmala, who were rediscovering their relationship, were no less and knew what their son was up to with how he looked at Sumo every time they saw him. It was embarrassing yet cute at the same time. Nirmala had realized that though she hadn't cheated, yet she had just been as egoistic as her husband ten years ago. They both weren't ready for compromises back then, and that had led to their separation.

But ten years were enough to rethink every decision they had made. And all the time they had spent together since their reunion had only seemed fruitful.

Ramnath had realized what he had lost in all these years. He understood what he had missed out on when he decided to torment his wife and leave her back then. It wasn't an easy journey back to what they were. And that would never be easy, for they weren't the same people as a decade ago. They had both grown as a person and knew where their faults lied.

They hadn't accepted it out loud, but in those ten years, they had yearned for each other so much. That may be the reason why they hadn't both yet divorced or moved on, even though they had plenty of chances to do so.

By the end of the first year of them trying to mend their relationship, the husband-wife had moved in together. And if you didn't want to gross out your mornings, you would do good to stay away from their room.
                   ************************
Back to present

'Ummm... sone do na Shravan. Waise bhi Kal raat ko late se soyi hun.. anhhh... Shravan, please.' Sumo kept whining while still keeping her eyes closed, while Shravan kept caressing her bare skin that was uncovered. Placing kisses from her neck till her mid back, he tickled her slightly here and there. Even though she was still half asleep, he picked her up from the bed and went into the bathroom while chuckling at his cute wife. Looking at the bathtub and then smirking at the innocently sleeping form of Sumo in his arms, he dropped her into the water without any warning. And what followed was an ear splitting scream that had the capacity to wake the entire neighborhood had their room not soundproof.

Glaring at her husband angrily, who had the audacity to laugh, she stood up to beat him, only for her to lose balance and fall again. This sent Shravan into another fit of laughter.

Completely drenched and angry like a cat, she decided to give him a dose of his own medicine later. Shravan looked at her expression and knew that he had better buckle up for the next set of pranks that his wife would pull on him. And his brother would be no less in giving her a helping hand, afterall they were partners in crime.

But he was also Shravan 'charming' Malhotra. He would most definitely charm his wifey off her feet in a way that she wouldn't realize what hit her. Though right now was a much bigger emergency as she had decided on giving him a cold shoulder, and that's why she was silent and sitting in the bathtub looking away with lots of plans concocting in her brain. Chuckling, he entered the bathtub after removing his night suit and saylt behind her. He tried sneaking a hand around her waist when she smacked it away. And tried many more times, unsuccessfully....

Sighing, he held her waist with both his hands and pulled her tightly in his embrace. She tried fighting him, but it was all in vain, 'Why are you doing this? Weren't you just having fun at my expense? So...'

Sliding her hair to one side, he pressed a kiss on her nape. She took a deep breath in response. Sliding down the strap of her night gown, he slowly slid his hand inside her dress and caressed her bare back. Her breathing labored with each and every touch of him while she clutched the front of her gown.

'Shhrr...aahhh...' He bit her slightly just above her scapula and licked in the dip of her clavicle. The hand that had been caressing her back till now pulled her entire nightie down in one go. She leaned back into his arms when she felt the same hand sliding towards her front curves. His hand were gliding gingerly over her tummy and reached her midriff, where his touch turned a bit rough as their desire upped with every touch and breath.

Moving his fingers over her tummy, he reached her belly button and played with it, causing her to moan in ecstasy. Every time he touched her, she would burst like fireworks, and this time was no different.

They were friends before being lovers. But the passion between them never felt awkward. May be it was because of their decade-long separation. As they have to relearn everything about each other. But it turns out there were many new things to discover. Like, Shravan didn't know earlier that if he touched her belly button even slightly, she would be highly aroused.

To be honest, it wasn't a conscious, but more of an accidental discovery. When they were about yo get married, they had both been kept separated by the families according to the traditions. But in those many months, they had become addicted to each other. So it was very difficult to stay separately. Yet, they did it for their family 's happiness.But that doesn't mean that they didn't slip time and again.

They had planned a destination wedding at Jodhpur. So they were all staying at the hotel. It so happened that on their Mehendi, Shravan had to very urgently leave for a case to Mumbai. But his return flight was delayed. So by the time he came, the function was already over. Sumo was very upset and did not pick up his calls. Frustrated, he decided to be daring and sneakily entered her room and waited for her. She had yet to come back to the room as some of her family had accosted her and talked about some preparations. Shravan took the time and formed a plan to pacify his fiancee.

A few moments later, Sumo was brought back by Preeti, who had flown down from America for the wedding. She had decided to pursue her master degrees there after seeing Sumo moving out to find her own path.

Anyways, after Preeti left, Sumo came and stood in front of the mirror looking at the mehendi on both her hands and sighed, 'Very Bad. Tumhe hona chahiye tha na yahan aaj. Mehendi thi hamari. I had imagined so much. Aur sab pani me gaya. Itna zaroori tha kya Jana. I had imagined, ki tum mujhe mehendi lagaoge, we could have spent some lone time together, away from the prying eyes. I was so excited and now.... I guess I expected too much.'

The sad expression on her bridal face broke his heart, and so he decided to end her torment and torture her in his special ways. Sumo was still looking at the mehendi with a forlorn expression when she gasped, feeling something cold against her belly button.

Looking down in the mirror, she saw Shravan sitting on his knees and tying a waist chain around her. And it so happened that the pearl that hung from the middle rested just about her belly button. She was shocked, yet aroused at the same time, resulting in going speechless.

She was still still looking at him through the mirror when he bent down and tried to fix the hook with his tooth. She shivered and clutched his shoulder, trying to stop the moan from spilling out of her lips. Shravan knew what he was doing to her and thus nibbled at the skin on her waist, making her lose her control. What followed next was Shravan wrecking her completely without going all the way. He played with her waist chain enough that it would be suffice to say that she was teased mercilessly for the marks on her skin the next day while getting ready.

Shravan came out of his memory daze and saw her being on the brink of her control yet again. Feeling mischievous, he suddenly pinched her nubs out of nowhere, making her moan in surprise, 'Annhhh...Shr..shrav...Shravannnnn.... pleaseeee.'

She didn't even know what she was pleading about. It's not like she was ever coherent enough when Shravan decided to break her completely. They spent quite a few more hours in the tub before getting dressed.
                            ***************

There was a heavy bustling in the beautifully decorated hall, as the Tiwaris were running here and there trying to do the last-minute check. And why wouldn't they? After all, it was Anuj's engagement. The first child of their family. Suman and Sharavan had finally graced the hall with their presence, already 30 minutes late, thus becoming a subject of great many teasings. But that didn't seem to have any effect on them as they were already used to it, and so were their families. Ramnath and Nirmala weren't much better, too. So they knew it was a lost case to say anything to them at all.

Suman was checking in on the food when she was suddenly backhugged. She was surprised, but then smiled as soon as she realized who it was. Turning back, she squealed in excitement, "Preeettttttiiii.... oh my God! Finally, my pretty Preeti is here."

She hugged her sister tightly. Preeti, too, was squealing along with her. Finally, after a few moments, they both broke the hug. Sumo cupped her cheeks and got a bit emotional, "Kaisi hai tu? Sab thik hai na wahan? Tu kuch khati-piti bhi hai ki nhi wahan? Dekh toh, kitni dubli-patli ho gyi hai. This time I going to fatten you up a bit. Just you wait. It's been so long since I saw you. I have missed you so so sooooo... much. And, have brought your special someone or not?" She winked.

Preeti- Offo diiii... stop teasing me na (whining). Yeah, he is here (blushing slightly). Anyways, leave all that. Let me have a good look at you. See... even you have gone thinner than the last time I saw you. I have to give Shavan jiju a lesson. Isn't he taking care of you?

Sumo giggled at her complaints, 'Of course, go ahead and complain as much as you want. But all that will be done later. Let me spend some more time with my Pretty Preeti. After all, I have missed you so much.'

Preeti- (getting slightly emotional) I missed you too di. In fact, I missed you so much that this time, I am going to stick with you the entire time I am here. Shravan jiju has to manage his time. I have already given him my precious di. The least he can do is let you spend lots of time with me when I am here.

Sumo giggled at her childishness but nodded anyway, "Anything for my Pretty Preeti. Achha yeh sab chhod, chalkar bhabhi se mil lete hain. She must be bored by now." And off they went to meet the would-be bride.
                                         ************************

Suman and Preeti were giggling about something all the way till the room. They knocked once to indicate their presence. But no one answered. So they thought she must be either napping or putting on the makeup. So they opened the door silently, only to be rooted in their places in surprise. Their eyes widened while taking in the scene in front of them. The both of them were brought out of their stupor by the vibrating cellphone in Preeti's hand. They got awkward and closed the door just as silently as they had opened. Once they had their backs to the door, they shared an eyelock and immediately burst out laughing. And why wouldn't they, when they just witnessed their brother almost eating up his fiancée face.

When they both joined their families in the hall, they had identical evil smirks plastered on their faces. Yuvraj Khurrana - Preeti's boyfriend - asked her, 'Hey, Snowdrop, what kind of mischief are you up to this time? Should I prepare a backup?'

Preeti giggled out. 'Come on, Yuvi, at least trust me a bit. You know na, I am a very good girl?' She winked mischievously, for she knew what that meant for. The innocent smile she gave did not fool him at all.

His eyes darkened as he sneaked his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to himself, 'I don't know. Let's me see that at night, what say?'

Preeti blushed and looked away as she could feel his hand having their way with the bare skin on her waist. Her lehenga wasn't helping much, too, as she realized why he had chosen this outfit of all others. The only saving grace was her dupatta and the lights that had been dimmed for the dance performances.
                                    *****************************

Sumo's condition wasn't much better as Shravan took advantage at any and every moment he got. So all in all, every couple was having fun in the beautiful atmosphere. This wasn't the first time it had happened in such functions and parties, nor was it the last.

They fought, they argued.They laughed, they cried.They had fun, they mourned. But the one thing that stayed the same was their LOVE for each other because they were made for each other.
And every time one of them wanted to leave after their arguments, the other always asked them, 'WHY DON'T YOU STAY?'
                                                   *****************************

Hey friends,

So finally, giving you the epilogue of this story. I hope you all enjoy it. If you all want any other plot. You can suggest that to me in the DM section. I will try to incorporate it.

Please vote and comment. Till the next time, have a happy reading...❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Love ❤️     
Nimika

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

17.4K 605 6
Just a collection of one shots on our beloved ShraMan. Read on to know what happens.
21.3K 1.4K 12
Suman is an artist and engaged to Aditya . Things turn ugly and her engagement breaks off .Shattered and vulnerable Suman bumps into Shravan on that...
17.1K 1K 13
Sumo is going to marry Aditya and Shravan is angry, jealous, and heartbroken. He knows he has lost his everything. But then a storm comes. What happe...
36.6K 2.5K 25
My very first story about Shraman. Its unedited and i used a lot of abbrevations so read at your own risk!!