Infinitely Attracted

By selectivelySocial_JM

"How can you kiss my sister?" Avantika came near them and asked with her hands on his hips. Little angry at w... More

01 | No show
02 | To Mylapore
03 | First Touch
04 | Demands & Past
05 | Flashback
06 | Chennai to Coimbatore
07 | eyes on her
08 | Silent Speaker
09 | R for?
10 | Family Dinner
11 | Adamant Raghu
12 | Stubborn Advika
13 | All is well
14 | Engaged
16 | Broken Heart
17 | Advika Raghunath
18 | Ignorance
19 | Patch up
20 | Happy Moments
21 | Epilogue

15 | Quality Time

875 83 118
By selectivelySocial_JM

Drop in your comments and Vote if you like the chapter... I know I am greedy again asking for votes.. its ok.. I will ask .. my duty to ask.. and your wish to vote.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 months later..

Raghu returned from Italy. As his wedding is 3 weeks later. Advika's life went smooth with learning Italian language, Bharatanatyam classes and so on.

She had her solo performance in a Temple due to the upcoming festival. Ramamoorthy postponed his travel to their relatives house, for the sake of seeing her performance.

Raghu was busy and hence he was not available on the video call as well to witness her performance.

Advika does not take these kind of things as a big issue, as they both have clear understanding on their priorities and other things.

She retired to her house after the performance and Avantika helped her in removing her make up and other accessories. Applying make up and getting decked up for Dancing takes more time.

What takes more time is removing them. Ramamoorthy and Vanaja left to their relatives house the same night for inviting them for wedding. It was outside of Coimbatore and hence they both left in train.

The next two days the sisters had to manage themselves with food and other things. Advika slept early due to her tiredness and did not make any calls to Raghu.

He too did not call her and disturb as he knew she will be tired after the performance. The next day blossomed fresh. Advika's sleep was disturbed by her ringtone.

Without fluttering her eyes open, she picked up and said 'Hello'.

"open the door" heard Raghu's voice.

Hearing his voice, immediately her eyes shot open to see if she was dreaming or he is talking for real. It was real. His name was in the call.

"Go open the door"

Advika rushed down the stairs to open the door. She heard the calling bell sound as well. Advika had numerous thoughts before opening the door.

Has he sent any surprise for me? what could it be?

When she opened the door, her jaw fell open that it could even touch the floor. Raghu was standing there wearing a jean and shirt, looking so handsome with a smiling face. He had a different hairstyle with cute little ponytail.

"Its extremely hot in here" said Raghu fanning his face, still looking at her.

It took few seconds for her to understand what he was saying. She looked at herself. Advika was wearing a boxer short and a tight spaghetti top.

Quickly she shut the door on his face, making his eyes go wide at her act. She rushed to her room and quickly changed to a full hand kurta with parallel pant.

As she was tired earlier with removing the makeup, she decided to sleep with the same attire.

Moreover, her parents were not at home. Hence she wore this dress. Else, Vanaja would have given her left and right for wearing this kind of dress and stepping out her room.

Covering herself fully, she opened the door. "Please come inside"

Raghu came inside. "I hope you don't open the door dressed like before for others."

"sorry.. sorry.. that's .. that's mistake. I usually don't step out of my room like this"

Advika guided him the guest room for him to refresh.

Raghu who walked towards the door, turned around.

"By the way the small mole on your thigh looks good." He said

Advika hid her blushing face. "Raghu.." she whined and hit him on his shoulders. She pushed him to the guest room.

Once he left, Advika immediately dialed her Father about his arrival. She was not sure if Raghu has informed her parents or not.

She did not want to hide this information as well from her parents. To her surprise, Ramamoorthy did not shout and said he does not have any problem with Raghu being there.

Two days back, Raghu came to Chennai. Through his conversation with Advika, he came to know Ramamoorthy and Vanaja are going out of station. He wanted to spend some quality time with Advika before marriage.

After much persuasion , he made Siva and Vasu agree for it. Raghu himself spoke with Vanaja and Ramamoorthy regarding it.

"only if you are completely ok with it. I will go. Else I won't. I am not pressurizing you. Even if you have slightest of hesitation, I will not go. No problem" Raghu asked permission genuinely to Advika's parents.

Ramamoorthy agreed to his request happily. Many times, he has seen Raghu purposely getting closer to Advika.

He knew Raghu does that to just irritate him. Having complete faith on Raghu, he agreed for him to travel to Coimbatore.

In fact, he suggested Raghu to stay in their house at night than staying at a hotel. Raghu protested and said he would stay outside at night. Still Ramamoorthy and Vanaja convinced him.

Siva and Vasu felt really happy to see the Faith Advika's Father has on Raghu. Who would even agree for this kind of request before marriage. Still, Siva and Vasu warned Raghu about his limits.

Advika was told that he would be back to Chennai from Italy the next week. This was all a surprise for her. He was travelling during her performance and hence he did not pick her call.

Raghu narrated about all this to Advika , after refreshing himself. He then went for jogging, while Advika went to take rest for some time, as she was still tired due to her previous day performance.

Once he came back from jogging, Advika and Avantika were awake. Avantika was surprised to see him at their house. Raghu gave him the gifts he purchased for Advika and Avantika.

Avantika at first did not buy it from him feeling hesitant. But later Raghu persuaded her from receiving the items he bought for her.

More than the gifts, Raghu likes to spend quality time with Advika. That is the main reason, he came to meet her. He is not fond of any cheesy lines or romantic surprises or talks. His way of showing affection is through spending good time together.

Hence he decided to stay at Advika's home , rather than going out. The trio had some general talks. Freshening himself, Raghu asked what they have prepared for breakfast. The sisters stood still at his request.

"What's for breakfast?" Raghu asked for the second time hesitatingly, seeing their look.

"I have not prepared anything " said Advika.

"addhu.. Tell the real reason.... athimber.. she does not know to cook" said Avantika.

"I know that. why can't you prepare?" he asked Avantika.

"pcch..what is this?? If she does not learn I will also not learn.. I always follow my Addhu ka"

Raghu closed his eyes and opened it heaving a sigh. He gave a pitiful look at Avantika. Ashwath does not know cooking at all.

Not even to light a stove. Raghu and his parents are well versed in cooking. So Ashwath always refrained from entering the kitchen.

Later Raghu himself decided to prepare some breakfast. The girls sat on the sofa watching tv, waiting for him to prepare.

"Athimber.. I need  podi dosa... with extra ghee.. And the dosa has to be crispy..ok" ordered Avantika.

"ah.. Raghu.. I need pudina chutney.. smell of hing should be little high, not too high." added Advika leaning on Avantika's shoulders.

"haan.. temper the urad dal nicely. it has to be crisp" Avantika added to her part.

Raghu peeped out from the kitchen . The sisters were seated lethargically on the sofa watching tv.

How am I looking like for them? Am I a hotel server? I am a guest in their house. But here,I am the one preparing food and serving them. he wondered.

"Athimber .. fast.. you can sight my sister later on"

Raghu silently sat beside Advika watching TV. The sisters looked at him in confusion. He took his mobile to dial Ramamoorthy. Advika saw that.

"enna , appana bayandhruvoma??" ( do you think we would be afraid of our Father?)

Advika quickly tried to snatch the phone from him. But Raghu held it high. This time he went to dial Vanaja and showed his mobile.

Seeing Vanaja name, the sisters shouted "Vanaja va?? ayyo.. vendam , vendam, we will help" (No don't call her we will help)

Immediately the girls agreed to help him as Vanaja would scold them and give left right . Even their Father could not stop her from scolding's. 

"oru pudina chutney ketadhu thappa. enna kovamo, posukunu ammaku call podraru? " (Is it wrong to ask Pudina chutney? why does he want to call mom for this?) said Avantika. The sisters were cribbing about Raghu making them work.

Raghu cleared his throat to bring them out from their talking .

"haan.. aan.. we are working .. don't look at us" said Advika irritatingly. Raghu smiled and went inside the kitchen. 

Few minutes later, the breakfast was prepared.  After finishing the breakfast, the trio had some fun time together.

Avantika decided to give them some private time and remained in her room. Advika and Raghu talked a lot , sometimes, there was just a comfortable silence between them. Being together without talking also seemed to be more enjoyable for them.

The three prepared the lunch talking and sharing their interests, likes and dislikes.

Raghu was humming a song while cooking. Avantika and Raghu had a good time in finding the swara and ragas of the song he sang. 

They both teased Advika , who always made mistake. She was able to perform the steps for jathiswaram, whereas as vocal, she missed few swarams and made mistakes.

At last, the trio had their lunch watching some comedy shows and spent nice time with each other and played some indoor games.

Avantika went back to her room again, not wanting to be a third wheel. Advika and Raghu sat on the sofa, and switched to Netflix. They both were searching for which movie to watch.

"hmm.. why can't we watch 365 days or any series of it?" asked Advika

Raghu looked at her with brows raised.

"I.. I mean.. to learn Italian language. That's an Italian film you know" Advika told looking elsewhere.

He hummed in mocking way. 

"The plot of the movie is so boring and worst" He stated.

who cares? thought Advika but did not voice out.

 "that movie is just for watching the intimate scenes. " Raghu spoke looking at her.

"oh is it?" Advika asked surprisingly, faking innocence. Raghu looked at her from top to bottom.

"paccha mannu pa naan. green sand I am.  yen apdi pakra?"  said Advika. (why do you look at me like that?? Don't you believe me? I am very innocent.)

 "we can watch it " Said Raghu. Advika's eyes blinked in happiness. "  But not now" he said and continued again. "  May be after our marriage" he said in husky voice leaning to her ear.

Advika blushed.

"We can watch even more good movies than this.. like 'killing me softly' and .." Raghu dragged with teasing smirk

"And.." she queried as she did not understand why he was giving that look.

Raghu signaled her to come near him to lend her ears. Advika leaned giving her ears to him, thinking he would say some secret.

"we can watch the movie..." he said in husky voice. Advika was waiting impatiently to hear the name of the movie.

"Kamasutra" Raghu spoke loud enough, though he leaned in to say as a secret.

Hearing his shout, Advika gasped heavily and closed his mouth.

Releasing her hand from his mouth, "seriously .. that's so good compared to 365 days series." he replied smilingly.

She closed his mouth again, fearing Avantika might hear.

"Or we can watch some Spanish series, "elite, S*X/life, Amar..." went on Raghu taking her hands from his mouth.

"Raghu....leave it.. I will a pick a nice movie or series to watch". The couple then picked some comedy movie to watch. 

Few minutes later, Raghu slept on the sofa with his head on Advika's lap. She was caressing his hair while watching the tv. 

Half an hour passed. Avantika came down and saw Advika sleeping on the sofa with legs stretched on the tea poy. While Raghu lying with head on her lap. 

Not wanting to disturb them, she locked the door outside and went to her music class.

~~~~~~~~~~

As the chapter is too long, I have split it in to two chapters. The next chapter will be published today evening, if the votes and comments are high.  Else expect it tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 16.7K 41
While Vardhan continued to look into her beautiful face. His lips wanted to feel her lips...he controlled his strong urge to kiss her...and rubbed th...
148 0 13
"Your eyes, they are more expressive than you let yourselves," he said. His soft tone piercing my heart. I know my face is still impassive yet my he...
252K 12.1K 54
Gautham couldn't resist anymore and pulled Sindhu into a hug. He circled one hand around her waists and the other hand he held her head against his c...
22.2K 1.3K 39
Both were lost in each other's eyes when he snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her towards himself. She collided with his chest and put her p...