๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...

By briflareii

Ayra wants to love Dwayne for who he is and not what he owns. But for some reason, Dwayne can't help but show... More

๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌ (๐…๐˜๐’)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

616 56 16
By briflareii

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

2,000,000 likes
ayraicy BLING BLING 💎 #WWEHOF
View all 20,000 comments

"You need to stop pushing me. I'm already fucking dizzy as it is," Ayra said as she placed a hand on her stomach as Sefa finally stopped pushing her away, allowing himself to hug her.

He squeezed her just as tight as she squeezed him. "Are you okay? You look like you're going to throw up?" Sefa asked Ayra.

Ayra nodded. "I skipped lunch again, I haven't been feeling good since yesterday," Ayra answered.

"Why are you skipping meals?" Sefa asked her.

Ayra sighed. "I'm having trouble keeping food down like I throw up everything," Ayra replied.

Sefa laughed. "You throwing up everything?" Sefa asked her as he placed a hand on her forehead.

Ayra nodded then frowned, swatting Sefa's hand away from her face. "What are you doing?" She asked him.

"Your body temperature is slightly higher than usual," Sefa told her.

"You think I got Covid?" She asked him.

"No, you're pregnant," Sefa answered.

Ayra sucked her teeth. "Stop it, I just had my period," She told him.

Sefa folded his arms across his chest. "That could have been implantation," Sefa said.

Ayra started to panic as Sefa started talking about pregnancy symptoms. She slowly started realizing that she had been having pregnancy symptoms since last Friday.

"Oh yeah, your ass is pregnant. Congratulations, Rara," Sefa said as he watched her realize that she was pregnant. "Fix your face, D is coming over here," Sefa told her.

Ayra quickly masked her face as Dwayne walked over to them. "What's up, Sefa," Dwayne said.

"Hey, D, you look good, uce," Sefa said.

The two men slapped hands and hugged. "Thanks and so do you," Dwayne said. Turning to his right, Dwayne stared down at his girlfriend with his brows furrowed. "Are you good?" Dwayne asked her as he grabbed her by her hips pulling her into him.

She let out a noise as his hand laid on her stomach, he patted her stomach. "Yeah, I'm good," She answered Dwayne.

Sefa smiled as he watched them. "You two are something out of a magazine," Sefa said.

"Thank you, we do our best to look good," Dwayne said with a chuckle.

Ayra tuned them out and was trying to figure out when she got pregnant. So many thoughts and dates were running through her mind. What the hell was she going to do? She has to take a pregnancy test as soon as they get back to the hotel to be sure before she makes any other decisions.

"Come on, let me walk you to your seat," Sefa told her, pulling her out of her thoughts.

"Okay, see you later," Ayra said as She kissed Dwayne.

"We'll talk later," Dwayne said.

Dwayne was staying backstage so Ayra walked out with Sefa and Texie. This year they have everyone back on the floor around the ring instead of sitting on the stage like last year.

"Oh, we're not sitting together," Ayra said as She noticed her name wasn't on the piece of paper on the seat next to Texie and Sefa.

One of the staff came over and told Ayra that she was sitting on the other side of the ring. "Oh damn, you're by yourself over there," Sefa said.

"Oh, they must not want me talking all night like last year," She said, laughing.

Ayra walks over to her seat and notices her uncle's name on one of the papers on the chairs and smiles.

"Okay, I got entertainment," She said, taking her seat.

Once everyone is seated. An opening video package plays. Jackie Redmond and Corey Graves are in the ring as the hosts for tonight. Jackie tells Corey he looks good and notes that she knows Carmella is behind Corey's look tonight. Graves gives a shout-out to Triple H, CM Punk, causing a big CM Punk chant.

Jackie mentions Jimmy and Jey Uso and that they are separated from each other. Jackie says she is Team Yeet. They mention that Trish Stratus is here, Kurt Angle as well, and Rey Mysterio rounds out the Hall of Famers that were name-dropped.

The first introduction of the night is Paul Heyman. A video package with legends and members of the current roster talking about Paul Heyman. Then it transitions to a rundown of his career. They note that ECW helped pave the way for The Attitude Era.

Joe comes out to induct Paul. The crowd boos him as Ayra stands up and holds up a finger. He does get a more positive reaction after a while. Joe does his speech before he introduces Paul. Paul comes out.

Paul Heyman hugs RVD, Tommy Dreamer, and Bubba Ray on his way to the ring. Then a big embrace for Joe before the ECW chants are loud in the building. You Deserve It chants along with applauses.

"You damn fucking right I deserve it," Paul says before beginning his speech.

After Paul's speech ended he walked off stage. Ayra began feeling nauseous. She quickly got up and went backstage to throw up. She came back as another fantastic video package played before Alunda Blayze came out to induct Bull Nakano.

Blayze talked up Bull Nakano as a revolution and a cutting-edge performer who continues to influence wrestlers to this day. She put her over as a gladiator of the business.

Nakano came out looking glamorous. While she admitted she had never been fully comfortable with English, she cut a passionate speech. Nakano's sincerity shined through in her heartfelt speech, thanking the WWE Universe for accepting her.

WWE's video package for Muhammad Ali put over how much his character was inspired by and further inspired professional wrestling. His impact was sold in his influence on all of sports, not just WWE.

The Undertaker comes out to help induct Muhammad. He went over the greatness of the man first as an athlete and then as a humanitarian.

He welcomed Muhammad's wife Lonnie to accept the award on his behalf. She talked up how much she loved him and how much his work belonged to the world.

She thanked everyone for honoring her husband and said that the fans were the reason that he was the people's champ. She then called out The Rock to honor him with the People's Championship.

The next induction is The U.S. Express. Triple H's call to The U.S. Express started their video package, highlighting Barry Windham and Mike Rotunda's impact, especially for the first WrestleMania. The package also talked up the success of their single after their team runs.

Taylor and Mika talked up their dad and uncle. They went over the team's legacy and style as well as thanking them for being great family men.

Mike Rotunda took the lead for his team when talking up their history in professional wrestling. Barry Windham added fun anecdotes along the way from that history.

They closed up by honoring Windham Rotunda (Bray Wyatt), lifting their phones as "Shatter" played and the entire arena was engulfed by Fireflies.

The New Day is introduced and they had some fun celebrating the return of Big E at their side before turning to the hard work of Thunderbolt Patterson in creating a better environment for wrestling.

After a strong introduction, WWE showed an epic video package that showcased Patterson's charisma through clips of his energetic promos.

Spears took over for Thunderbolt Patterson, talking up the legacy of Patterson and how great he was. He wanted everyone to understand the hardships the man went through along the way.

Patterson began his speech with a prayer. He thanked the lord for putting him on the path of good people. He closed out by asking people to be good to one another. He had the arena echoing amen to his speech.

For the final induction of the night, the video package focused on Lia Maivia's legacy both as a grandmother and promoter.

The Rock congratulated all of the inductees for 2024 before turning to the trailblazing of Lia for women in wrestling in particular.

He was very focused on celebrating his family legacy until he mentioned Dusty Rhodes. He turned his focus on The American Nightmare, promising a personal fight on Saturday.

He celebrated his family once more, especially his mother Ata Maivia Johnson, before taking one last shot at Cody.

The ceremony ended and before anyone could come over and talk to Ayra, she was gone through the crowd toward the nearest bathroom.

Texie found her about five minutes on her knees in a stall, with her head resting on her arm, heaving.

"Oh girl, you are pregnant," Texie said, knowing how bad morning sickness was in the beginning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 464 82
แดกสœแด‡ษด แด„แดแด„แด แดแด‡แด‡แด›s แด˜ส€แด แดกส€แด‡sแด›สŸแด‡ส€ แดŠแด‡ส แดœsแด, แดกษชสŸสŸ sสœแด‡ ส™แด‡ แด€ส™สŸแด‡ แด›แด า“แดแด„แดœs แดษด สœแด‡ส€ แด„แด€ส€ส€แด‡ส€ แดส€ สŸแด‡แด› ษชแด› แด€สŸสŸ ษขแด า“แดส€ สœษชแด?
48.9K 2.5K 41
Naomi is going through a tough time , but she has a really good friend who she can trust Dean Ambrose.
6.3K 257 14
I want to have a baby It would haunt her for years if not having one, but the thing is she doesn't just want a baby, she wants "Those Eyes".
59K 385 11
This is your journey from NXT to WWE main roster with rivals, friends and romance. Rated 18+ lemons will be warned so enjoy.