matilda || formula 1

By flowers4youwp

"you can throw a party full of everyone you know, and not invite your family because they never showed you lo... More

matilda
prologue
one
two
four
five
six
seven

three

1.3K 47 3
By flowers4youwp

JuneRusso posted a photo!

♥︎ liked by MaxVerstappen1 and 298 072 others
JuneRusso f1 testing ✅

VIEW ALL 692 COMMENTS

username rookie of the year???
1h 57 likes reply

username first race 🔜
1h 38 likes reply

olliebearman juniii 🔥🔥
1h 82 likes reply

JuneRusso liked this comment

username 👏👏👏
1h 25 likes reply

jakcrawford_ let's go juniii!!!
1h 60 likes reply

JuneRusso liked this comment

username overhyped 🥱
1h 24 likes reply

username can't wait to see what you bring in bahrain 💪🙌
1h 30 likes reply

———

"You can't mess up June, you have to make a good impression." Her dad said, pacing around the hotel room.

"I felt like testing was a good first impression,"

"Testing is not enough, people can just go easy, for all we know your probably the slowest driver out there."

"I got 11th on the last day, i'm not the slowest," She said, trying to defend herself.

"Testing is not what matters, people are going to start judging you off of this weekend and I will not have you embarrass me, do you understand?"

"I understand," She said quietly.

"Huh?" He said, just quieter than a yell.

"I understand," She said louder.

"God, you have to start speaking up when I talk to you, it's fucking disrespectful."

"I'm sorry,"

———

YAK

junbug
are you doing anything?

YAK
i'm just chilling rn juni

why what's up?

junbug
can i come over

my dads mad at me

YAK
yeah juni ofc

are you okay?

junbug
i'm fine

he didn't do anything

———

June sat there waiting for her dad to storm off. He alway would when he got mad, it was like he couldn't stand to see her. That was one of the things that hurt her the most when they fought, that fact he couldn't stand to be around his own child.

"I can't do this with you tonight," he said, slamming the door behind him.

June felt the tears grow in her eyes, she tried to hold them back but she couldn't. She felt so embarrassed, she just wasn't good enough.

She made her way to Jaks room, knocking softly on his door.

"Juni?" He said opening it for her.

"Jak," She said, her voice breaking.

"What happened?" He said, leading her into his room.

"Why am I not good enough?" She cried out.

"What?" He said, his eyes wide. He pulled her into a hug and gently ran his fingers through her hair.

"Your perfect Juni, your so amazing.

"No, i'm not,"

"Stop, don't say that about yourself," He cut her off.

"Then why does he hate me?" She cried into his shoulder.

"Some people are just bad people, some people just don't deserve their kids."

"You can't listen to what he says, okay? Because you are the most talented, sweetest little girl I know and I don't want him to ruin that."

"Okay," She said quietly.

"I love you Juni,"

"I love you too Jakie."

"I don't want to go back there, not tonight,"

"You're not," He said.

Juni got out of the hug, smiling slightly at him. Jak rubbed her shoulder before walking to his bag and pulling out some extra clothes he had packed.

"Here," He said, handing them over to her.

"I'm okay Jakie, I don't want to take your stuff." She said, not wanting to bother him anymore.

"Juni, it's not a problem, I promise. Plus it's getting late and you're not sleeping in jeans."

She took the clothes from him, giving him a small smile.

"Thanks Jakie,"

"It's no problem,"

Juni walked over to the bathroom to change while Jak layed back down. The clothes were a bit big on her but more comfortable than her other ones.

Jak was worried for her, it felt like every year her dad got worse, he was just scared for the races he wouldn't be there. He was scared she would be stuck with him.

"Hey Juni," He said once she walked out of the bathroom.

"Your clothes are giant," She joked.

Jak jokingly put his hand over his heart, "Are you calling me fat?"

"No," She laughed, turning off the lights before laying down next to him.

It was quiet for a moment before Jak turned to face her, "Do you remember back to F4 when you were in our room after almost every race."

"Yeah, it wasn't great with my dad then, he was so obsessed with me winning he would just get so mad so quickly."

"I know," he said.

June turned to face away from him.

"Can you hold me?" she asked quietly.

"Mhm," He said, wrapping his arms around her.

"Thanks Jakie."

"Anytime Juni, I'm always here for you, you know?"

"I know. Can I ask you something, you have to be honest."

"Yeah, sure,"

"How do you think I'm gonna do this weekend?"

Jak paused for a moment thinking carefully about what to say,

"I think it's gonna go good, but it's your first race Juni. You can't go in there excepting to get Q3 in quali."

"I won't, my dad thinks I'm gonna be terrible."

"Don't listen to him, he doesn't know what he's talking about." He said.

"Okay," She said quietly before falling asleep.

authors note
Im so so so sorry for not updating sooner, i had such a bad writing block after spring break!! Anyway i love writing jak and june smm but more max and june is in the next chapter for sure! Also let me know if you guys want edits of this book bc i have a couple of ideas!!!

Hope you all have an amazing day/night ♥︎
-Jane

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 188 18
P R O B L E M A T I C An age-old vendetta between two powerful families erupts into heartbreak instead of the infamous bloodshed. What happens when t...
225K 4.2K 30
๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ (๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ต) ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ (๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ต) ๐—ข๐—ผ๐—ต, ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐˜† ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น...
748K 11.3K 75
แด€สŸแด‡ษดแด€ แด˜แด€แด แด‡สŸสŸษช แด€ ส™แดœ๊œฑษชษดแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แดกแดแดแด€ษด ษชษด แดแดษดแด€แด„แด. แด„สœแด€ส€สŸแด‡๊œฑ สŸแด‡แด„สŸแด‡ส€แด„ แด€ ๊œฐแดส€แดแดœสŸแด€ แดษดแด‡ แด…ส€ษชแด แด‡ส€ ๊œฐแดส€ ๊œฐแด‡ส€ส€แด€ส€ษช. แด‡แด€แด„สœ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›แด แด‡๊œฑแด„แด€แด˜แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ สœแด‡แด„แด›ษชแด„ ส€แด‡แด€สŸษชแด›ษชแด‡๊œฑ แดษดแด„แด‡ ษชษด แด€ แดกสœษชสŸ...
128K 4.9K 32
โ ๐™„'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ค๐™›๐™› โž โŒœ โฑโฟ สทสฐโฑแถœสฐ หขสฐแต‰ สทแตƒหข สฒแต˜หขแต— แตƒ สทแต’แตแตƒโฟ สฐแต‰ สฐแตƒแตˆ สฐโฑสณแต‰แตˆ แต—แต’ หกแต’แต’แต แตƒแถ แต—แต‰สณ สฐ...