You're My Cure Bun ||Complete...

By taekookevergreenlove

Kim Taehyung the ceo of Kim cooperation have everything anyone ask for loving parent, understanding friends... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 : My misery
Chapter 2 : Opportunity
Are we same
Chapter 3 : Flashback
Chapter 4 : Flashback 2
Chapter 5 : First meet
Chapter 6 : In Kim cooperation
Chapter 7 : Presentation
Choose One
Chapter 8 : Working Together
Chapter 9 : Bonding
Chapter 10 : In Kim Mansion
Chapter 11 :Unofficial Date
Chapter 12 : Ignorance
Chapter 13 : Problem
Chapter 14 : Suggestion
Chapter 15 : My choice
Chapter 16 : It's Him
Chapter 17 :Are you Sure?
Chapter 18 : Have you gonna crazy
Chapter 19 : Do you
Chapter 20 : Accepted
Chapter 21 : Shopping
Chapter 22 : Marriage
Chapter 23 : I will Take Care
Chapter 24 : Married Couple
Chapter 25 : Party
Chapter 26 : Dance With Me
Chapter 28 : Friends Hangout
Chapter 29 : Something wrong
Chapter 30 : Talk
Chapter 31 : Doctor's Appointment
Chapter 32 : What happened
Chapter 33 : Accident
Chapter 34 : Can't protect you
Chapter 35 : Unknown Love
Chapter 36 : Unknown love 2
Chapter 37 : You Can't Leave Me(M)
Chapter 38 : With You [S.M]
Chapter 39 : Profit Marriage [M]
Chapter 40 : Danger
Chapter 41 : Wrong Diagnosed ?
Chapter 42 :Who's Real Culprit
Chapter 43 : Escaped
Chapter 44 : Healing
Chapter 45 : Are you happy [M]
Chapter 46 : Anniversary 1[M]
Chapter 47: Anniversary 2 [M]
Chapter 48 : Gift [M]
Chapter 49 : He didn't
Chapter 50 : I know nothing
Chapter 51 : Weird
Chapter 52 : Ready for responsibility
Last Chapter : New Member
Which One

Chapter 27 : News article

2.8K 164 16
By taekookevergreenlove

Enjoy the double update guys~~~~☺

--------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung woke after lost of warmth, whine and look around at the room but Jungkook wasn't there.

Tae : kookie, little bun....... (He called Jungkook from the bed but didn't get a response)

Later after a while he saw Jungkook coming from the bathroom.

Jk : you woke up hubby.

Tae : you woke up so early today? (He hugs his waist with sleepy eyes)

Jk : I'm gonna join the company named "Kim cooperation " remember Mr. Kim. (With an adorable pout)

Tae : I almost forgot that after the last incident.

Jk : you forget everything because of a kiss.

Tae : I forgot because of the slap incident.
(Jungkook looked at the murderess glare making him glup) and also because of the kiss. I want one more (he pouts his lips)

Jk : kiss yourself (throw a towel on him)

Tae : bun I'm sorry sometimes the truth spill I mean we mistakenly say something.

Jk : I really understand your meaning Kim Taehyung. Go to bathroom.

Jungkook helped him to the bathroom and quickly left and Taehyung took a shower and came out. Found Jungkook there with clothes.

Jk : wear them. (Pass him)

Taehyung started wearing them. Jungkook was about to leave. When Taehyung called him.

Tae : Bun (called him with a sweet voice)

Jk : What happened? (Said angrily)

Tae : you're not gonna help with the tie hmm? (Said with a pout just like a baby and playing with the tie, it's hard for Jungkook to say no)

Jk : give me the tie .

Jungkook took the tie and bent to the Taehyung's level and started doing his tie. When Taehyung put his hand on his waist and made him sit on his lap. Jungkook looked at him shocked.

He never really saw Taehyung acting so bold. Day by day he is getting more which makes Jungkook happy it means he is expecting him and loving Jungkook in this way doesn't think himself unworthy.

Tae : it's better for you to make wear a tie.

Jungkook is somehow able to  so much  blushing and making his tie without looking at Taehyung's lovely glance. Taehyung caresses his cheeks.

Tae : don't be angry love please. I was just thinking about that I didn't mean it.

Jk : ok fine.

Jungkook got and they went out to have the breakfast. Namjoon, Jin were present there Jimin went out for work.

When they were coming they saw Namjoon putting his news paper down. And start eating.

Tae/ Jk : Good morning eomma appa.

Jin/ Nam : good morning

Tae : Appa do you have the newspaper, can you give it to me I want to read business news.

Nj : I didn't bring the newspaper today (said with an awkward laugh and Jin frowned)

Jin : you were just reading it joonie, why are you lying hmm.

Taehyung and Jungkook frown, Namjoon soon passed it to Taehyung who opened the paper and started reading.

There he saw the business side the headline say.

"Jungkook gold digger married the CEO of Kim cooperation " There is his and Jungkook's picture from last night's party event was there.

Taehyung was reading it, the news article used really absurd language for Jungkook calling him gold digger, the scammer said he even had a relationship with Mr. Jung Hoseok but he left him because Kim Taehyung was a big fish which he trapped. And slept with many businesses and rich people but there was someone for Jungkook to design clothes for.

Taehyung's hand turns in the fist and he tightly holds the news paper. Eyes were angry he called at his father who was really angry too.

And what angered him more was this news paper was under Mr. Shin's just for a petty revenge and overlooking his son's doing he is frame Jungkook who did nothing wrong.

Jk : Hubby let's go to the office. (Said getting up from the chair)

Taehyung looked at his father, he needed to stop Jungkook going to the office It was not the right time. People in the office might even try to shame Jungkook He needs to stop Jungkook.

Tae : aaaahhh (Taehyung screams in pain)

Jin : What happened Tae?

Jk : you were fine just now, what happened (he asked in a tense voice)

Tae : my-my stomach hurts, it hurts really bad.

Jk :let's take you to the hospital come on.

Nj : Jungkook we call our family doctor and he will come check tae.

Jk : but appa hubby looked so ill we should hurriedly leave before pain increase (he held Taehyung's  hands who was whimpering in the pain)

Tae : I am  fine bun, we will wait for doctors in our room alright, eomma, appa will call the doctor. Please take it to the room.

Jungkook looked at him and took him to the room. Making Taehyung laying on the bed and caressing his stomach.

Jk : is it paining a lot hubby? (Asked in the softly)

Tae : not much just a bit (he felt really guilty for lying to Jungkook who visible got very tensed)

It's been a while, Jungkook was waiting for the doctors to arrive impatiently but still he didn't come yet. He got up to go out.

Jk : I will come soon hubby, see if the doctor came or not

Tae : doctor won't come bun. (Jungkook frown hearing this he is about to say something) I completely fine bun. I don't need a doctor.

Jk : but were having a stomachache a while ago what happened now?

Tae : I acted I never had a stomachache.

Jk : why did you that huh? You have no idea how tense I was it's not Taehyung. You're not a kid to pull out pranks especially like this. (He said in an angry voice)

Tae : will listen to me first for a moment for falsely accusing me (Jungkook looked at him) I did so we can't go to the office.

Jk : but why?

Tae : after last night what happened Mr. Shin wrote a very bad article about you. The newspaper is very trusted and people will believe it in an instant.

Jk : article?? What me, what's written in it exactly?

Tae : you don't need to know Jungkook ok, just you need to stay here until we solve this.

Jk : I can't go to the office?? For how long?

Tae : I can't really tell you this but until I and hobi talk  this solution out please for a while just don't go my little bun.

Jungkook's face dropped after hearing this, because of his act Hoseok hyung and Taehyung have to face problems .

Tae : don't blame yourself bun. What you did wasn't wrong ok. Taking a stand for yourself isn't wrong and if you didn't do that he might again come to you.

Jk : but hubby it's not right it might effect the company too and your im-

Jungkook's words got cut but the pair of rough lips kissed him softly. Taehyung pulled him closer and made him sit on his lap and still kiss him Jungkook's hands wrapped around his neck kissed him back with the same passion.

Taehyung broke the kiss , Jungkook's eyes were still close and breathing softly. Taehyung softly touches his cheeks.

Tae : how much you talk, take a moment to breathe or else I know a better way to take your breath away.

Jungkook blushed and hit Taehyung's chest. And hug him. Taehyung hugged him back and lay on down having jungkook in his hands.

Jk : hubby it will be fine right?

Tae : yes, it will be fine. Hubby is here. (He kissed his top of head)

After Taehyung saw Jungkook fall asleep, he softly put him on the bed and grabbed his  to call Hoseok he might get that news. But Taehyung saw his phone and his phone screen was filled with notifications of the missed calls from Hoseok. He quickly called him.

Hobi : where you were Taehyung, do you have any idea since how long I was trying to call. (Sounded very worried)

Tae : calm down hobi, I know you are tensed because of that news article. Don't worry about kookie is fine. (Try to calm him)

Hobi : he found about  it?

Tae : I have to tell him reason why he can't go to the office. But still I just tell there is bad article about him not much.

Hobi : did something happen to him , everything right. Let me talk to kookie .

Tae : He has fallen asleep now, I will tell him to call you after waking up. Alright don't be stressed about it.

Hobi : what the fuck you mean not to stress that motherfucker wrote something like this about my kookie and you want be act calm, normal.

Tae : we will take legal action for sure. We will fill him in for a deformation case.

Hobi : can you tell what's punishment for the case of deformation can you tell me?

Tae : he has to pay money for damage and if it's really serious than a few months of prohibition.

Hobi : I bet you he will pay a huge amount and get over from the prohibition period easily. That waste.

Tae : what you want then kill them (he chuckle Hoseok's eyes turn dark and smirk formed on his lips hearing to Taehyung ) calm down hobi after that case for sure his company will face huge loss he will eventually lose everything.

Hobi : ok, as you say Taehyung. Bye and take care of kookie when he will wake up and tell him to talk to me.

Hobi hang , Taehyung looked at his phone after the hoseok cut it. He felt shocked how Hoseok become agreed so quickly and his anger just vanished. But he didn't give much thought to this.

Tae : hobi hyung sometimes really weird a moment he will be angry at another moment completely calm.

Taehyung saw his husband sleeping and he caressed his hair and sleep besides him.

I hope you enjoy reading it.
Don't forget to vote and comment your opinion.
Please follow if you enjoy reading
Stay tuned for the next part ☺.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 1.6K 19
"A-a-alpha" Jungkook whimpered again softly but loud enough for the staff to hear laying on the stage as his eyes changed from brown to purple. The s...
36.5K 2.4K 28
Where the mafia family find a 5years old lil innocent bean who was left behind. Where 15 years old become only soft with that innocent fluffball And...
195K 6.8K 43
' Jeon College , how does it sounds .. All I want to start a College with my own kids....Will you be okay with that Baby ' ' WHAT OKAY YAAHH ... a...
128K 4.6K 34
"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘶𝘩 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨?"....𝘒𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘢𝘦'𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘦.... " 𝘉𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘥...