โœฐ๐•Š ๐•‹ ๐”ธ โ„ ๐”พ ๐•€ โ„ ๐•ƒ-๐•€ โ„• ๏ฟฝ...

By Snoopy_snail

"๐ผ'๐‘š ๐ด ๐‘€๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘“****๐‘›' ๐‘บ๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’" ๐˜ผ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ... More

๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐˜€
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 1
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 3
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 4
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 5
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 6
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 7

Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 2

229 11 6
By Snoopy_snail

"So you're like an alien, on a mission, to protect someone or whatever, right?" Lilly casually asked, sprawled sluggishly on her queen-sized bed. I stand before her pacing back and forth deep in thought, fiddling with my fingers anxiously.

"I'm technically not an alien, ya know." I retorted, seizing my movement to glare at Lilly; a blank expression painting her face.

"Still an alien by my standards. Just confirming my theories." she quipped. Groaning in annoyance, I rub my face to cool my frustration.

"Anyways do you know him by any chance, Mark Grayson? Attend school with him?" I questioned, taking a seat beside her lying form.

Piffles, her chubby orange cat grazed my ankles, "You understand me don't you Piffles?" I coo, scratching behind his right ear, and he meows in return. "At least Piffles understands, unlike his owner."

" Hey! I said I have him in my English class-that something ain't it." She huffs, rolling onto her stomach to face me. Rolling my eyes,
" Yeah, yeah, keep watch of him while you're at school for me will ya."
" Hell no! There's no way I'll become a stalker for you!" she screeched, scrambling onto her hands and knees, a prominent scowl painting her delicate features.

"Worth a shot" I muse, a smirk gracing my features.
" I may be higher than any other human but I draw the line at stalking!"
"You're high right now? Wait, wait, that actually would make sense why you're not all freaked out about this."

Pondering for a moment,
"How about a proposition" I propose, arising to my feet, Lilly following suit. "Stalk him, watch him whatever word you wanna use. Just do it for a little while for me, to compensate, I'll fulfill one request, and only one."

"Only one? It could be anything I want, right?"
" Anything you want."
She reflected, " How about a wallet with infinite cash in it"

" You're so real for that," Bursting out in boisterous laughter, Lilly joins along as well. "Alright, alright your wish is my command m'lady," my horrible impression of a genie had us bubbling with laughter.

Stars flickering around me swirled beautifully within the vicinity. Lilly gasped in awe.

A hurdle of them clutters between Lilly and me, materializing into a sleek navy blue wallet with a caricature of Piffles drawn. Lilly launches herself at the adorable wallet, I levitate the wallet higher, "You get the wallet once you promise to watch over him for me."

" I'll watch him! I'll watch him!" She chides, reaching up for the adorable contraption. Chuckling softly I lower the wallet within her reach. Bemused, I watch her dig inside pulling out American dollar bills in hoards.

"You never said you had powers!" Lilly exclaimed, leaning uncomfortably close. Her bushy brows furrowed and a small pout on her lips. I shrug, sitting back on her bed. "thought you'd deduce that from the portal."

"So I just gotta watch him for a bit, it seems easy enough."
"Just until I'm able to transfer myself into your school." Petting Piffle lazily, he purrs in content leaning in closer.
" Also I'm expecting you to use that money on something other than drugs," I reply cooly, amused by the stank side eye Lilly gave me.
Ignoring her grumbling I lay back on the bed, lost in thought, slowly dozing off.

"Seems like she settled herself in just fine," chuckled Aku. He stood before the Avaad as they projected a display of Mae.

Every angle, every detail, captured with pinpoint precision.

"Now cut the bullshit, why did you send her there?" he huffed, dead glossy buttons staring at the figureheads.

"All will be revealed in due time, young one. She simply must unlearn some...pesky behaviour is all." One spoke out, their booming voice echoed through the corridor.

Aku rose a stitched brow, I'd be highly unlikely this mission was for Mae's benefit. Of course, he was not defending her actions; however, this punishment seemed too...grand. Heaving out a sigh, 'I hope you're prepared for this, Mae.'

✰* ‧₊˚*-- 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙪𝙙𝙚 --* ‧₊˚*✰

"Lilly!" Mae exclaimed, huffing in agitation. Piffles at her feet easing her boiling furry, a prominent frown tugging at her plump lips; her delicate features creased as she leaned against the front door of Lilly's home.

"We gotta go! I told you we needed to leave early" She groaned, folding her arms over her bust.

Stars flicker in droves, patience thin as ice; piercing glare pinned on Lilly's hasty form.

"I'm here, I'm here!" Lilly proclaimed, tripping down the stairs. Arising with a hiss of pain she fumbles towards the door. Mae glared down at her,

"Fucking finally..." she grumbled. Readjusting her butterfly locs into its usual high ponytail. Grabbing her purse and fraudulent documents; curated for the credibility of Mae's existence.

"Wait-just a moment" Lilly gasped, hunching over to catch her breath. Mae watched bemused, a small smile gracing her lips

"That smoker's lungs kicking your ass ain't it."

"Shut it!" She snared. A fowl scowl on her face.

"Just saying, quit smoking pot, maybe a flight of stairs won't be the end of you." Skipping out ignoring the angry cries of Lilly behind her.

The two girls get to Pentagon Public High School, Mae slightly deflates from the numerous students flooding the halls.

Gazing up at the towering building. Clenching her pleaded skirt, inching closer, to avoid bumping into any passers-by.

"Alright Mae, I'll lead you to the main office after that, your ass on your own." Lilly rasped, striding towards the office. Heading no mind to Mae's anxieties.

"That's easing my nerves, Lilly." Rolling her eyes as they fast approach the main office.

Standing before the secretary, looking over at Lilly that gave me a small thumbs up before leaving the office.

'Alright Mae, you got this. You've fought aliens twice your size. A little interaction will be a piece of cake.' She thought, fiddling with the hem of her skirt as she approached the middle-aged woman.

"E-excuse me, ma'am, I'd like to enroll here, please," Mae stammered. Offering the aloof woman the counterfeit documents.

She took it glazing over it, agonizingly slow. The ticking of the clock above only added to the intense atmosphere.

Knawing at her bottom lip, her heart thrumming violently in her chest. Peering at the women who seemed to be taking her sweet time analyzing them.

"Everything looks to be about right, fill out these forms and you'll officially be enrolled." She stated, flashing a warm smile at Mae who quickly returned it.

'Thank fuck it worked,' sighing contently before hastily filling out the required forms.

"If that's all, you'll officially start here the following week, okay?" The woman rasped, filling the documents into an obscure folder.

Nodding contently, "of course, have a great day!" Rushing out of the office with glee. Buzz of joy flowed through her veins like a fiery arrow. Walking aimlessly towards the entrance, unaware of the person approaching.

"Shit! I'm so sorry" a voice spoke out. Gazing up she made eye contact with him, 'oh, it's Mark. Guess this one way to meet your target.' Bewildered by the predicament.

A thought dawned upon her.
'Shit, this man's huge! That's fine, it's fine, get yourself together Mae.' She gravelled internally.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going." She mumbled, flickering her gaze away from his.

"No, no, it's fine just an honest mistake." He retorted, offering a friendly smile.

Nodding silently," I'll leave you to it then, apologies again." Booking it out of the school, her face aflame, 'Great you embarrass yourself in front of him. How's he supposed to see you as fearsome now.'

"Fuck" Mae drawls, 'Who am I kidding that man looms over me, I probably looked like a kicked puppy to him. Curse my 5'7 ass!'

A chilling smile reaches her face, "Oh well, means I get to show off some more. I'm the brightest star after all."

✰* ‧₊˚*-- 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙪𝙙𝙚 --* ‧₊˚*✰

Hoped you enjoyed have a fabulous rest of your day!

Word count:1298

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 380 12
โ สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ ษขแดษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แดแด‹แด€ส, ษช'สŸสŸ แด˜ส€แดแด›แด‡แด„แด› สแดแดœ, ษช แด˜ส€แดแดษช๊œฑแด‡. โž แด…แดแด„แด›แดส€ ๊œฑแด›ส€แด€ษดษขแด‡: แดแดœสŸแด›ษชแด แด‡ส€๊œฑแด‡ แด๊œฐ แดแด€แด…ษดแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ ___________________________ แด€แดแด‡ส€ษชแด„แด€ แด„สœแด€แด แด‡แดข x ๊œฐแด‡แด!แดแด„
2.6K 116 5
"๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™š'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ซ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™—๐™ก๐™š." [Mark Grayson x You] *.ยท:ยท.โœง โœฆ โœง.ยท:ยท.* Being a superhero wasn't for the weak. Being a superhe...
1.6M 57.2K 135
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐‚๐‘๐Ž๐’๐’๐„๐ƒ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘๐’ sแดแดแด‡ แดกแดแดœสŸแด… แด„แด€สŸสŸ แด›สœแด‡แด, แดแด›สœแด‡ส€s sแด€ส แด›สœแด‡ส แด€ส€แด‡ sแด›แด€ส€s แด›สœแด€แด› sสœแดแดœสŸแด… สœแด€แด แด‡ ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ แด€สŸษชษขษดแด‡แด…. แด›สœแด‡ส แด€ส€แด‡ ส™แดแด›สœ แด€ส€แด‡ แด€ sแด›แดส€ส า“แดส€ แด›สœ...
117K 2.4K 18
A viltrumite oc in the mcu Millions of years after the fall of the viltrumite empire, one lone viltrumite was kept in stasis in order to preserve the...