The CEO's Possesiveness

By Blossomvalentine

More

introduction
Character sheet
Chapter 1 - I am not ready yet
Chapter 2- A deal made
Chapter 3- Realization of the situation
Chapter 4 - Making best out of the situation!
Chapter 5 - His side
Chapter 6 - Doomed Sunday

Chapter 7- They meet again

5 0 0
By Blossomvalentine

Running inside the bar, the excitement bubbles inside me.

I am so damn late!, I think to myself.

Finally I reach the door to the vip lounge where we first met, But this time I am sober.I will not let this opportunity get away!

"Stop right there" A guard growled at me.

"But-" I opened my mouth to explain but I was cut short.

"Young Master the CE-" The guard starts barking again.

"Let her in" a roaring,  low voice came from inside the lounge.

The guard's face immediately fell pale , and he let me in.

Finally this dog let me in, how dare he bark at me! I didn't even do anything! , I think to myself as I came inside the lounge.

And there he was, the man I made a deal with, his broad and muscular suited claded back was facing me, even though I couldn't see his face , you can still tell he is one handsome man.

What A Damn Catch.

"We meet again Huan jie" The man said , his voice was deep and low yet soothing and welcoming it send a wave of shivers through me as it travels from my heart traveling and hitting my core , I could feel a bit of wetness growing between my legs.

"Nice to meet you again" I manage to utter out.

Soon he turned around to face me.

************
Feng's POV-

"Just le-" I was about to say to the guard through the hearing device but before I could say anything else , Young Master spat out before i even had the chance.

"Let her in"

Well oh damn that stupid dog has made him mad - now i will have to receive a earful from this arrogant boy again when I drive him back!

Fuck you man- You are getting me into trouble!

My salary ~, My inside starts sobbing and blaming that stupid guard.

..........

As soon as that girl entered, That boys voice totally changed.

We MEeT aGAin~ ,i mock him in my head . If i only had the guts to say it on his stupid face ! That would be hella satisfying! But my salary is too precious.

But nowhere in my hiring sheet it was written that i would have to become a third wheel in a love story!!! 

MY LIFE IS SOOOOO UNFAIIIIRRRR!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
283K 1.4K 9
A collection of mature short stories. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.🔞🔞🔞 18+ content 🔞🔞🔞