The Assassin From The Dark Co...

By UserUnkown88

Kurumi Jikan, The only heir to the most powerful family of assassins, joins Killua on his journeys in hopes o... More

Kurumi Jikan
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 10

14 0 0
By UserUnkown88

    Alluka immediately dragged me over to her toys, begging for me to play with her. "I'll play with you, but first I want to talk okay?" I said with a small smile on my face. She deflated a bit, but agreed nonetheless. "One, Killua says he loves you. Two, how have you been? Three, would you like a little gift the next time I visit?" I asked the last one because I don't usually get to see her and I thought she might want a reminder of me.

     "One, I love Killua too! Two, I've been great though kind of lonely. Three, I would love a gift!" She said happily as she counted on her fingers with each number said. Suddenly though, Nanika came out. I heard Silva's voice through the speaker. "Remember your agreement, and if you must ask them ensure it isn't important." He said sternly.

    "Hi Ruru!" Nanika said, her mouth forming an even bigger smile than usual. This meant she was happy. "Hello Nanika, I hope you've been good? Killua also said he loves you." I really hoped I could get out of this situation without being questioned. "I love big brother Killua too! Also, hai I've been well." I knew who Nanika really was, she was Ai. Hence her 'hai' or 'yes' sounding like Ai.

    "I'm glad to hear, but I'm going to have to leave soon so could I play with Alluka like I promised before I have to leave? Just remember I love you." Nanika seemed to realize I was in a time crunch, so she allowed Alluka control again. Alluka handed me a toy Barbie doll, and we played house for a few minutes before Silva said it was time to leave.

  I said goodbye, giving her a kiss on the head and another one for Nanika. As I walked out, Kikyo and Silva met me half way. We went up to Silva's room, and I began to try and get them to let me leave with Kalluto tomorrow. The discussion was calm and easy. I gave them the reason because I wanted to give Kalluto some real world experience while also spending time with him, they were hesitant. I had to promise I wouldn't let Kalluto follow in Killua's decision to not become an assassin before they finally agreed.

    I went to my room and slept for the night. By the time I woke up, Killua has already started talking to his father to get out of the house. I packed Kalluto's things for him and surprised him with the fact that he could leave with me. We set out to leave, and I got a call from Lumi just as we got out of the testing gate. I had opened six by myself by the way. Lumi told me he'd be busy with his job for a while, and also that Hisoka wanted to see me soon.

    I wished him good luck on the mission and informed him I'd meet with Hisoka when I finished doing something first. We ended the call shortly after due to his being busy. I turned to Kalluto. "We're going to find another one of your adopted siblings you haven't met yet, then we're going to take him and meet up with Hisoka okay? During this trip you are to practice and train during our day stops." I said while patting him on the head.

    "I'll train hard, and I can't wait to meet another sibling mother." I froze and started smiling like crazy with sparkles in my eyes. "You just called me mother?" Kalluto seemed to freak out a bit. "Did you not want me to?" He asks, worried. "No, no I loved it." I said happily. "Now come on, I know exactly how to find your sibling. I'll tell you about him on our way to our first stop!" I say excitedly as I began to walk to our next destination.

    I knew I could use my hunters license to locate Pokkle because Illumi taught me. I went to the nearest place with computers to check. The library in the town next to kukuru mountain. By the time I got there I had told Kallu everything I knew about Pokkle. After a few minutes of searching the web, I got info on his latest card usage as well as the last flight he took. I found out he was in the United States of Saherta. It was quite simple.

    I booked a flight for me and Kalluto, staying in a nice hotel for the night. Our flight would last eight hours, and we had to be there before 6:30 tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I got into a cute outfit (the outfit above), Kalluto dressed into a nice Kimono that matched my outfit color scheme.

     We arrived just in time for our flight, and the entire way there Kalluto and I slept knowing we'd need it. When we woke up, we were exactly thirty minutes from landing. After we got off the plane we began our search for Pokkle again. The newest lead was that he'd used his hunters license to get a tour of a restricted forest. We headed that way, and decided to wait for him at the end of the tour trail.

    We were waiting for an hour and seven minutes before she showed up. As soon as he saw me he was shocked, but smiled. As he walked closer Kalluto hid behind me, and that was when Pokkle saw him. He seemed confused, but still came over to us. "Hey Kurumi, who's the kid? Also, why are you in Saherta?" He asked a mix of curiosity and confusion on his face.

    "This is Kalluto, my fiancee's younger brother. I basically secretly adopted him. We're here because I have a proposition for you." He seemed absolutely shell shocked the moment I said fiancee. "I didn't know you had a fiancee, you'll have to explain later. First, what's this proposition and why me?" He inquired.

   "The proposition is that you join us in a quest and in return I'll teach you how to use multiple weapons and secret techniques I know to help you grow stronger. The reason I chose you? I wanted to spend more time with you, and I find you interesting." I say with a smile. Kalluto finally shows himself, now more comfortable in Pokkle's presence.

     At first, Pokkle looked 100% sure he'd refuse. The Kalluto said something to me that made him completely chance his mind. "Mother, will you also teach him nen?" That made Pokkle interested. "I'm not sure if I'm the one for that job, I haven't even finished mine yet." I replied. This was true, I only have the basics so far and I can't decide what I want my nen to be like.

     "I'll go with you both, what's your quest about?" Pokkle piped up. I mentally smirked. Hook, line, and sinker. My real quest was to meet with the Phantom Troupe, but I'd play it off like it was to find hidden treasures before meeting with a friend who'd help Kalluto and Pokkle with nen and fighting.

     As we began to explore more of Saherta before making plans to fly over to wherever Hisoka is, I got a call for Killua. He informed me that he was at heavens arena. After a small chat, I hung up. Just as I started talking about Hisoka, he called. Speak of the devil and he shall appear I guess.

    He was also at heavens arena. Perfect, four of my children and Hisoka. I'll have a blast. I informed them of our next destination, and continued to explore with them. We booked a flight for this Sunday, exactly three days from now. This is gonna be fun.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

     We arrived at heavens area Monday morning, and when I found out you can only book a room when you get to the 100th floor I internally cursed out Hisoka. I made two calls after that. One to Killua, to ask if he'd gotten a room. When he said yes, I immediately asked if he could have Kalluto bunk with them until Pokkle and I could get a room.

    They agreed and came to pick Kalluto up and take him to the room for a good nap as we'd been in the plane for awhile and couldn't sleep. Pokkle and I began to climb the floors slowly, once we got to floor 50 Kalluto began fighting as well. We eventually got to floor 100 and got a room when I called Hisoka. "What a pleasant surprise Kurumi, calling me instead of making me call you." He said teasingly.

    "Be glad I called you, I'm severely jet lagged, haven't had proper sleep in forty eight hours, and I had to fight to the hundredth floor just to get a room." I complained. He chuckled, but then I heard a female voice in the background. She mumbled something incoherent, and Hisoka's reply told me that this person was peculiar.

    "Nothing to worry about, there's nothing that would make Kurumi go against you unless you had ill intentions towards her friends or family." Hisoka was speaking too much. "I think you're talking too much Hisoka." I said, my tone dripping in danger.

   "You'll be meeting this person soon anyway, it doesn't matter what I tell her." What a bitch. "Fine, just let me sleep first kay? Then we'll talk about that arrangement." He replied with a dramatic 'as you wish my lady.' before hanging up. I awoke the next morning around eight.

Poor Pokkle has no idea just how deep of a grave he just dug if Kurumi gets on the bad side of the Phantom Troupe. Guess we'll have to find out huh?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 992 40
┆彑 π‰π”πƒπ†π„πŒπ„ππ“ | 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐗𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘡𝘰 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘯π˜₯ 𝘰𝘢𝘡 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘬π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭𝘦π˜₯ 𝘩𝘦𝘳 π˜”π˜°π˜΅π˜©π˜¦π˜³ 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘒𝘯 𝘸π˜ͺ...
186K 6.3K 65
A young girl (Y/n) catches the attention of Hisoka morrow during her trials in Heavens arena. Hisoka becomes blindly obsessed with exploiting Y/n pow...
15.5K 348 30
Hello everyone! Wouldn't you love to be part of the hunter x hunter world and join Gon and Killua on their fun adventures with a little messed up bac...
523K 17.2K 43
"Κα΄α΄œΚ€ α΄‡Κα΄‡κœ± ᴀʀᴇ Κ™α΄‡α΄€α΄œα΄›Ιͺꜰᴜʟ. ɴᴏᴛ Κ™α΄‡α΄„α΄€α΄œκœ±α΄‡ ᴏꜰ α΄›Κœα΄‡ΙͺΚ€ α΄„α΄ΚŸα΄α΄œΚ€ Κ™α΄œα΄› Κ™α΄‡α΄„α΄€α΄œκœ±α΄‡ ᴏꜰ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄‘α΄Κ€ΚŸα΄… α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ Κœα΄ΚŸα΄… α΄‘Ιͺα΄›ΚœΙͺΙ΄ α΄›Κœα΄‡α΄." "ᴑʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ α΄›α΄‡ΚŸΚŸΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴍᴇ α΄›ΚœΙͺꜱ?" "Κ™α΄‡α΄„α΄€α΄œκœ±α΄‡ Ιͺ'ᴍ ΙͺΙ΄...