Sokeefe Oneshots ❤️❤️

By gracedolphin26

Basically just a bunch of really badly written sokeefe oneshots that I am trying to work on. Read at your own... More

Read this pls
That Day At The Coffee Shop (Teaser)

Cinderella AU

34 2 11
By gracedolphin26

Ok so i wrote this like a year ago so it is really bad and I barely skimmed it before publishing cuz  I'm lazy but I promise I will try to 1.)Improve this story with a better part  2 at some point and 2.) make better more improved one-shots after this. 

Sophie

"Bring, Bring" my alarm sounded. I slowly rolled over and turned it off. Ugh. Today was not going to be good. Well, my days usually weren't. I had to wake up at 5 am and get my morning chores done. Then school, job, evening chores, homework, bed. I changed into clean clothes and threw my hair into a ponytail. I started making the coffee that was almost as black as my stepmother's heart. No joke. I poured myself a cup and then started making breakfast. The fancy, buttery scones my stepmom and sisters had every morning for breakfast I could only imagine tasted 10 times better than the day-old bagels I got on a discount at the local bakery. The pot started steaming and I quickly took it out of the coffee-maker. One time I waited and glass shattered everywhere. (Guess who had to clean it.) I hurried into the dining room and had prepared plates for everyone by the time they came in. Then I got lost on the other side of the house before they could start tormenting me. So far, so good. Maybe things were looking up. Then the step-monster started yelling. So much for that.

"SOPHIE!!!!!" she trilled.

"Yes, ma'am?" I asked. (I wasn't mocking her, she made me call her that.)

"This should have been ready for us 30 minutes ago and now it is too hot!!" As if. She was rocking a full bed head and made it the way she always likes it. I sighed and walked over to her. Then I started to fan all of their cups, just the way they like me too. Then Stephanie started randomly yelling.

"She put her hand in my cup!!!"

"What?!" Acantha, my step mom said. She then proceeded to slap me and then said, "You must take these away and redo them now!!!"

I sighed and turned, where they couldn't see me roll my eyes. This happened at least once on a good day, although one time I didn't clean something I was supposed to, and they did 9 times in one day!! When I had remade their breakfast to their breakfast to their satisfaction, I headed out the door, to meet my cousin, who always picked me up on school mornings.

"So are you ready?" Dex asked.

"Who is ever ready for school?" I answered.

"I take it the steps were bad today?" He asked.

"Just the usual." I needed no embellishments or specific stories for Dex to understand. That is what I liked about Dex. He knew me better than everyone. However, it was getting harder and harder for us to hang out because he had started going out a ton with his new girlfriend, Biana. We then pulled into the school parking lot, shared a collective sigh, and grabbed our backpacks and headed inside.

Keefe

I woke up to my older sister, Ro, hitting me with a pillow repeatedly. "Wake up, wake up! We need to get to school. Don't start grumping at me, little bro. This is a hundred times better than waking up to good old Daddio." She was right. At least she wasn't constantly talking about how I needed to prepare for the future and show how I was thinking about it by getting the grades good enough for all the Ivy Leagues to be begging at my knees. (His words, not mine). Ro handed me my coffee, but at the last second pulled away and said, "Not until we are out of the house." I groaned and pulled on my carefully crafted outfit that was both casual and well put together. I styled The Hair, taking an extra half an hour to do so, and walked out of the house with my backpack slung over one shoulder.

When I hopped into Ro's Mercedes, I was handed the mug. I strode into school confident as always, high fiving the guys and winking at the girls. When I got toward the center of the school, Foxfire High, there was a big crowd surrounding a poster on the bulletin board. When I was able to get a closer look, I realized senior prom was coming up. Well, at least something interesting was happening at this place. Although, let's face it. Nothing will ever top the Great Gulon Incident that I of course, had nothing to do with. I had long since realized that it was a better idea not to go to these things with a date and go through the stress of asking people but instead to show up single. Not that people would say no to me of course, and I could totally pull off a promposal that would top Graham Lansings, but still this way I wasn't tied down to some girl who I had just asked at the last minute. I didn't really have a lot of crushes or people that I was interested in. Oh well, I needed to meet up with the group.

Sophie

As soon as got to school I was jostled and pushed and ignored. This did not help the bruises from yesterday when I didn't clean the kitchen in Acantha's ridiculous time frame. When I got to the front of the group, I realized that all the people were all staring at something. I then leaned closer and saw that it was announcing the senior prom. Ugh. Just another thing that I was sure to miss out on because of the steps. Although, it wasn't like I would go even if that was the problem. I was much of a social butterfly, and when I would usually hang out with either Dex, he was probably going with Biana. And my other friend, Marella, was probably going with her brother, Fitz. Maybe this was the night I could catch up on The Good Place though. I couldn't tell you how many times I had wanted to just curl up and watch TV when I had the evening chores to finish. I couldn't wait until college. My big plan for after senior year was very ambitious but doable. I had already been accepted into many colleges because of my grades and volunteer work. I just had to get through one more summer with the steps and then I was out of there, and I wasn't gonna look back. I loved San Diego and where I lived so I was going to San Diego State on a full scholarship. Counting down the days. For now, I just had to survive today.

Keefe

I met up with my friends after school, where I had ditched just half of my classes, which was a good attendance day for me. We hopped in Fitz's Tesla, (We would have driven my car but I had totaled the last one and my dad wasn't going to get a new one for me for another month.) and drove to the nearest Jamba. Once we had settled down and talked for a bit, this cute girl came over and took our order. I ordered my usual, the Strawberry Surf-Rider, and wondered if we went to the same school. Fitz and Biana were fighting over something, and the girl must have rolled her eyes so many times I thought they were going to get stuck back there. I wonder why she hates us so much.

Sophie

I got a lift from Marella from school to Jamba Juice, where I worked. After serving a few customers, the popular crowd came in. I had heard about how they stayed forever and talked very loudly from my coworkers but had never had to deal with them myself. As if I didn't already have a lot to deal with. I took their order as quickly as I could and with as nice a demeanor as I could. At closing time, I walked out and toward my house, trying to soothe a headache that was coming on. I heard an engine behind me and realized that the car had slowed down beside me. Inside were the popular kids that I had served earlier including Keefe Sencen, Fitz and Biana Vacker, and Tam and Linh Song. In only then realized that when Dex talked about a Biana, he might be talking about Biana Vacker. Ohhh.

"Do you need a ride?" Fitz asked, shooting me a smile that most girls would be swooning over.

"Nah, I'm good." I replied. I could not let them drive me home. I had already put up with them enough already and I didn't want my stepsisters to attack them if they pulled into the driveway.

"Okkkk. I guess. Suit yourself." And with that, he drove off.

Keefe

When I get home, I follow the order of how most of my afternoons go. Not really living, just going through the motions. Get my homework done as fast as I can, destroy Fitz in a round of video games, and have dinner with Ro. (My father either had dinner at his office or was on a business trip.) I went to bed, but all night I tossed and turned, thinking about that girl at Jamba Juice. 'What was so special about her?' I wondered. When I got to school the next day, the halls were filled with dramatic promposals and prom drama which I was glad I didn't have to deal with. I finally made it to my ditching spot, which has this hidden little shed attached to the school accessed only by a narrow route behind the lockers. Yes. I take ditching very seriously. Lunch was especially interesting today because I somehow kept myself out of detention and when I got to the cafeteria, Brian Markka asked Chanel Ruewen to prom. However, then her sister, Stephanie Ruewen, jumped in front of Chanel and began to list off all the reasons why he should take her instead. Then the two sisters got into a shoving match all while poor Brian was still in an awkward position on top of the lunch table. Jesus, girls could be so stubborn and dramatic.

Sophie

Omg, the steps made such a fool out of themselves today! It was both extremely entertaining and cringey at the same time. All I needed was a bucket of popcorn. Both of them were so desperate to get a date, they were willing to make a fool out of themselves to get one. I wouldn't be caught dead doing something like that with an audience. Today was Friday, and the dance was on Sunday night. I just couldn't wait for this weekend to be over. It would just be full of doing the girls' makeup and hair, plus taking them dress shopping. I had to take them because Acantha was too busy, and they "couldn't update their social media page if they were avoiding trash cans and stuff". (They weren't the greatest drivers anyway.) After their five hour mall trip, they were finally satisfied. Sunday afternoon was a total nightmare. Full of squabbles over who stole what hairbrush from who, bets on who would dance with which popular kids, and last minute adjustments to their dresses. That last one was of course the worst, since I was the only one who knew basic sewing. When they were finally out of the house, I hurriedly finished any remaining chores I had, and then flopped down on the couch in my sweats. Fifteen minutes into the first episode though, I heard a knock on the door. When I opened it, Dex was standing there, with a piece of paper in his hand.

"Apparently, you have to change into tight shorts and a tank top with high heels and meet me back out here. This is mandatory."

"What!?" I asked. What could this possibly be about?

"I will explain on the way. But you need to hurry."

"Fine." And with that, I slammed the door. I knew that Dex wasn't a person who would prank someone or force someone to do something bad, so I trusted him. When I came out in his instructed outfit, he quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me into the driveway.

"What is this, Dex? I want to watch the Good Place!" I whined. "I had big plans for tonight!"

"Sure you did." He handed me a helmet. The thing is Dex owns a motorcycle. He completely redesigned it, and turned it from a beat up thing that could barely run to a sweet ride. I put the helmet on and then wrapped my arms around his waist. He pressed his foot on the gas pedal, and we were off.

"When I told Biana that you weren't going to senior prom, she totally flipped. She convinced me to come over here and get you. She has a dress waiting for you and everything."

Before I could protest that I don't wear dresses, we pulled up to the biggest house I had ever seen. Even in this richy rich neighborhood, it was by far the most beautiful and the hugest. As I gaped, Dex hurried me into the house *castle* and then was dragged by a stranger with a surprisingly strong grip. When the mystery girl turned around, my jaw dropped. Wow, she was stunning. By far the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.

"Come on. I haven't got all day" she said as I was pulled into her bathroom, all though it was the size of both my steps rooms combined. "Now let me just start with your dress..."

Keefe

I checked the mirror one last time before I left. Perfect. Just the right amount of messy with a fancy suit. My dad finally got me that car I wanted, so I hopped in it and drove to school. Huh. I never thought I would choose to go back to school after the last bell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
228K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
159K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...