๐ฌ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐Ÿ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ...

By sadiescencen

๐ฌ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐Ÿ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ (๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž) {CURRENTLY BEING EDITED !!} {๐€๐‹... More

A/N
โ™ก๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œโ™ก
โ™ก๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™กโ™ก
โ™ก๐™˜๐™ค๐™›๐™›๐™š๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฅโ™ก
๐™–๐™— ๐™ข๐™š
โ™ก๐™›๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™—๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™œ๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™จโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃโ™ก
โ™ก๐™จ๐™ค๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™›๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ซ๐™ž๐™š๐™ฌโ™ก
โ™ก๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™ง ๐™—๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™–๐™˜๐™˜๐™ž๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉโ™ก
โ™ก๐™๐™ช๐™œ๐™จโ™ก
โ™ก๐™จ๐™ž๐™˜๐™ โ™ก
โ™ก๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ข๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™ขโ™ก
โ™ก๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™กโ™ก
โ™ก๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™›๐™šโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ข๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™ข (again)โ™ก
โ™ก๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™จ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™ก ๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃโ™ก
โ™ก๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™จโ™ก
โ™ก๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉโ™ก
โ™ก๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™šโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™œ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จโ™ก
โ™ก๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™šโ™ก
โ™ก๐™œ๐™ง๐™ค๐™˜๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œโ™ก
not an update
โ™ก๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™–โ™ก
โ™ก๐™›๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™จโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ž ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ชโ™ก
โ™ก๐™˜๐™ช๐™™๐™™๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™›๐™šโ™ก(part 1)
not a oneshot
โ™ก๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ข๐™–๐™ก ๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™š๐™งโ™ก

โ™ก๐™๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฎโ™ก

364 10 11
By sadiescencen

a/n

hello loves *evily grins* i js want you to know, something is coming very soooon. i ain't saying when or what, but js be prepared >:D ALSO! KEEFE AND SOPHIE ARE DATING JUST TO BE CLEAR!!!! nowwwwww enjoy the oneshot *grabs popcorn* HEY! WHAT'RE YOU STILLL DOING HERE? GO ON, SCOOT!

tw: gore, cussing, blood?

The Neverseen are gone. The biggest battle has just went down. Gisela went to exile along with Fintan. There were no major injuries, mostly. Sophie had gotten severely hurt. She broke her ankle and had a deep gash. No one knew though. Sophie had done a very good job of keeping it hidden. Her gash was still in the process of healing, but it was nothing Sophie couldn't fix. Sometimes it looked black, but Sophie thought nothing of it. Her ankle was very painful though, it was a sharp agony when she walked. No one knew. And she wanted to keep it that way. 

A few weeks after the Neverseen were defeated, the Vackers held a party at Everglen to celebrate. Sophie's gash was on her thigh, so she needed a dress that would go to her knees. She didn't involve Biana because then she'd see the gash. She went with a light blue dress that went to her knees. Now for shoes. She should probably avoid heels, but she had ones that covered her ankle. So she wore them. She decided to wear some makeup, Vertina helped her.

"Why are you pale?" Vertina asked. Sophie had been feeling unwell that day. Very dizzy, but it was probably just excitement.

"Wow, wonderful compliment." Sophie remarked.

"Well, you look okay." Vertina sneered.

"I know." Sophie smirked.

Sophie then leaped to Everglen.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆TiMe SkIp To EvErGlEn☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Sophiee!!" Biana greeted Sophie at the gates. "Hey are you feeling okay? You look really pale." 

"Gee thanks." Sophie smiled.

"But you look gorgeous!!" Biana hugged her. Her and Sophie started walking to the estate.

"Soph." Biana stopped.

"Yeah?" Sophie said nervously.

"Why are you limping?" She asked.

Shit, she wasn't even paying attention.

"Oh, its very hard to walk in these heels." Sophie chuckled.

"Ohh! I have a pair if you want!" 

"No! That's okay, thanks." Biana and her then continued. 

"Foster!!" Keefe said, running to Sophie and crushing her with a hug. Sophie stumbled back and landed on her ankle a little to hard. She winced.

"Are you okay?" Keefe asked concerned, rubbing his ankle.

"Fine." Sophie forced a smile.

"Sophie, you're really pale." Keefe said, feeling her forehead.

"I'm just tired." Sophie replied, moving out of Keefe's reach. 

Keefe side eyed her.

There were drinks, dancing, music. It was really pretty. Biana guided Sophie to a chair and she had never been so happy to sit. Her vision started getting blurry and she was feeling faint.

"Sophie." Biana said.

"Huh. Yeah?" Sophie stammered.

"You look like you're going to pass out." Biana said.

"I'm just dehydrated." Sophie sighed.

"I'll get you a drink." Biana left the table. Sophie rubbed her temples, a raging headache forming.

"Heeeyy Foster!!" Keefe grinned.

"hi keefe." she said weakly.

"Sophie?" Keefe knelt in front of her chair.

"yeah?"

"No offense or anything, but you look really bad. Your pale and your forehead is super hot. I mean you are hot in general, but still, you don't look good, are you okay?" He asked.

"fine! i promise." She smiled.

"Okay Soph! I got you a drink!" Biana returned

"Is it alcoholic?"

"Nope! It just boring water." She handed her the drink. 

"Thanks." She said.

Then some angelic music came on. (a/n, sorry idrk how to describe the music since elves dont have human music)

"Wanna dance?" Keefe asked, holding out his hand. Sophie took it and she stood up, wincing, her left thigh sent an excruciating pain throughout her body.

"Foster?" Keefe asked, grabbing his ankle. Stupid empaths.

"I'm fine!" Sophie smiled.

The two made their way to the dance floor and slowly danced. Sophie was enjoying it, then a huge wave of dizziness came over her and her legs collapsed, she fainted. The world went black before she could see if she was caught or landed on the floor. 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆at the healing centre :3☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Sophie couldn't make out where she was, her left leg was numb and her right ankle felt bandaged.

Oh no.

She heard voices.

"Is it bad?"

"can you treat it?"

"is she okay?"

"keefe what happened?"

Sophie slowly groaned.

"Sophie!" Elwin smiled.

"hi elwin." she said hoarsely.

"Elwin, can I talk to Sophie, alone?" Keefe asked.

Oh no, she's screwed.

Keefe sat down on the cot and grabbed Sophie's hand.

"Sophie! You promised me you were okay!" Keefe exclaimed.

"I know." Sophie mumbled.

"Sophie, when did this happen?"

"I dunno."

"Oh cut the shit, when did this happen?" Keefe said, more sternly.

"The last Neverseen battle." Tears welled in Sophie's eyes.

"wait! so you've been dealing with a severely broken ankle and a huge gash on your thigh for 3 weeks?!!" keefe shouted.

"y-yeah." sophie stammered.

"Why did you lie to me?! Why did you not tell me? Sophie, you could've died!!" Keefe exclaimed, tears welling in his eyes.

"i-i d-didn't wany a-anyone to know." She sobbed.

"Sophie, this is serious." Keefe let go of her hand. 

" I didn't want to be a burden!!" She shouted.

"IF YOU DIDN'T WANT TO BE A BURDEN YOU WOULD'VE GOTTEN THIS TREATED!!" Keefe shouted.

Sophie winced, her head hurting. Keefe must've felt her mood change and calmed down.

"Sophie, I love you, do you really know how many times I've almost lost you?" Keefe stammered.

"A lot." Sophie whimpered (a/n doggy!!!)

Sophie lifted her head up to look at it.

"Soph, hey, look at me." He said, trying to avert her focus.

"Please." He begged. She looked away.

"Alright lovebirds, Dr Sparkles here needs to clean the wound. WOW THATS BLOODY!." Ro exclaimed, making Sophie feel queasy.

"Two things, one: don't call me 'Dr. Sparkles.' Two: she's kind of right. Sophie, you might want to bite down on this." He said, handing her a wooden thingy. (idk what they're called 😭💀)

Sophie put it in her mouth. Elwin lifted up her dress and put something on it. Sophie cried out in pain, thrashing everywhere. 

"Shh! It's okay, it'll be over soon." Keefe said, grabbing her hand again and sending her green breezes. He must've taken off her glove. The pain increased and Sophie sobbed. Sophie noticed the tears welling in his eyes too. Then the pain stopped.

"I'm done." Elwin said softly. Sophie breathed a sigh of relief.

"How long does she have to be here for?" Keefe asked.

"Maybe a week. Her ankle is shattered and I only have a little bit of marrow regenerator left." Elwin sighed.

"I'm staying here the whole time!" Keefe grinned.

"Keefe-"

"Shush, Foster. I'm staying her whether you like it or not." Keefe put his finger on his lips.

"I'll get your stuff from home HunkyHair." Ro shouted from the hall.

"Keefe, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to scare you or anything." Sophie mumbled.

"You gave me a heart attack when you fainted, I had to think fast to catch you." Keefe smirked.

"Alright, Sophie, here's some medicine, make sure you get comfy, its not a sedative but your cells are exhausted." Elwin said, handing her a light yellow elixir.

Sophie downed the elixir and yawned. Keefe did the same. Keefe sat on Sophie's cot and got comfy.

"I- uhm, what're you doing?" Sophie blushed.

"Gettin' comfy," He smirked.

"Oh, okay.." She smiled. Sophie watched Keefe close his eyes and his breathing slow down. He looked peaceful. Sophie did the same. Soon, the two teenagers were asleep in each other's arms. 

"I love you, Keefe" She said into his hair, he smiled softly.

"GOOD NIGHT LOVEBIRDS!!!" Elwin shouted from his office.

a/n

WOW!!!!! THIS WAS SUPER FUN TO RIGHT NGL!!! I LOVE WRITING GOREY SCENES🤪 I HOPE YOU ENJOYEDDD!!!! 

comment oneshot ideas pleaseee <3

love y'all!!!

word count: 1240(wowza)

sophiescencen---> out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.7K 622 27
Some sokeefe cute fluffy one-shots and other things about kotlc!
17.3K 230 19
the title is pretty self explanatory, but i just write a bunch of oneshots! i do also accept requests, as long as it's pg(so, no nsfw not smut or any...
2.5K 12 200
The title says it all. There is a Part 2 on this account called Everything KOTLC 2 Also you may choose the cover. Would anyone like for me to do a Pa...
348 51 48
Read a/n for description