Fun, Happiness and Smiles!|Sm...

By Dracunyan1987

(Requests Closed at the moment) This is a oneshot book about the Smiling Critters from Poppy Playtime Chapter... More

Rules and Regulations + Character List
The Original Smiling Critters Cast
Gametoons Smiling Critters
Cult of the Dog - CotL/Smiling Critters AU
Cougar Macdowall Smiling Critters
SMG4 Crew as Smiling Critters
Mummy Critters - Smiling Critters as Egyptian Mummies
Other Critters
Other Critters Page 2
Joyful Spooks - Halloween Smiling Critters AU
Fleetway Super Critters AU
"Hour of Despair" Smiling Critters (My AU Smiling Critters)
The Forgotten Critters
Tactical AU (Army Critters)
Midnight Mysteries AU (Old-Timey Detective SC AU)
The Mummy Critters' Curse - Part 1
The Mummy Critters' Curse - Part 2
Speak No Evil|Yandere!Female!Smiling Critters x Male!Mute!Child!Reader
A Silver Wolf in a Child's Body

The Plushie Protector|The Mini Critters x Male!Reader

1.7K 26 41
By Dracunyan1987

Requested by Eidnfoenx

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite (Fur) Color

Sf/c - Second Favorite (Fur) Color

C/s - Collar Shape

Location: Playtime Co. Factory

No POV

After dealing with a lot of crazy stuff ever since Y/n went into the abandoned toy factory and taking out most of the monstrous toys like Huggy Wuggy, Mommy Long Legs and of course, CatNap and the Smiling Critters, he is able to find a way out of the factory alive without having to deal with the Prototype that most of the toys, including CatNap worship him as some sort of God.

However, before he can even get a chance to get out of here, he was knocked out after his battle with CatNap and seeing him getting killed by none other than the Prototype himself and to make matters worse, Y/n even broke his left leg from CatNap just as he used the charged up green hand to defeat CatNap that gave him a major full-body shock along with setting his whole body on fire when he tried using his own sleeping gas before the Prototype delivered the final blow to CatNap as the purple feline has just received the sweet release of death.

But then, just as Y/n was about to black out after his fight with CatNap, he noticed a bunch of small shadowy figures coming towards him until Y/n finally passed out.

Timeskip - A Few Hours Later

After Y/n regained consciousness, he soon found himself on a comfy looking bed in a secret room in the Playhouse that had the Miniature versions of the Smiling Critters have been living in that also had DogDay held prisoner.

But the strange thing happened the moment that Y/n met DogDay was that he was somehow spared from getting eaten alive by the Mini Critters and they only chewed through the restraints in his jail cell, allowing Y/n to get out of there with DogDay in tow and found his legs to put him back together again.

In fact, the Mini Critters didn't even attack Y/n at all the moment that he entered their territory and the only reason why they came up to him is because they somehow wanted him to give them some attention like a bunch of common house pets, which Y/n either pet them or gave them head pats that made every one of the Mini Critters really want some love and attention from Y/n.

In return for his kindness, they let DogDay live, and they managed to retrieve CatNap's body to somehow revive him and make him forget about working for the Prototype or even worship him as a God. They also managed to patch up Y/n's leg after that brutal battle with CatNap.

Then suddenly DogDay came into the room to see Y/n awake and all patched up thanks to the Mini Critters that they see him as their guardian angel which is why DogDay calls him "Angel" from the moment they first met each other before he was released from his imprisonment.

DogDay: Angel? Thank God you're ok. The Mini Critters brought you back here along with CatNap. How are you feeling right now, Angel?

Y/n: I'm fine, my body is really sore, but it'll heal eventually.

DogDay: I understand, Angel. I came here to check up on you and I thought maybe you would like some company along with a few of these little guys.

Then we see at least 3 or 4 of the Mini Critters as they came up to Y/n and laid on his laps, begging him to pet them, which he did as they all enjoyed getting petted by their savior.

DogDay: I also recently found the other Smiling Critters, they somehow survived for some strange reason, but we managed to get back together and word on the streets of Playcare that you somehow managed to find a way out of this place.

Y/n: Yeah, I have a cabin in the woods, where can finally be free, but are you sure you guys want to go with me?

DogDay: Of course, Angel. You managed to save our lives and brought us back together, so we want to return the favor and bring you back home with us. I'm sure we'll take care of you until your leg is healed.

Y/n: I would love that, but what about Poppy and Kissy Missy.

DogDay: Don't worry about them, Player is watching over her and Kissy Missy because they have some unfinished business to take care of. I'm sure they'll be fine. Now I think it's time to go. We got everything packed up and ready to go. 

Y/n: Alright, I'll lead the way to the exit, it's gonna be a long walk but it all be worth it once we take that path to freedom.

Y/n is about to get up and use a cane to walk on, but DogDay decided to pick him up like he's holding a child as he started carrying Y/n bridal style as he is returning the favor to him after he carried him back to Playcare from the Playhouse after the Mini Critters let him go when they chewed off the restraints in his jail cell.

Y/n: DogDay? What are you doing?

DogDay: I'm returning the favor, Angel. There's no need for you to walk with that broken leg while it's still healing up after your fight with CatNap. I will carry you till we get back home. Just lead the way and we'll do the rest.

Y/n: Alright, DogDay. Come on, little ones. It's time to go.

The Mini Critters obeyed their savior as they followed DogDay to where they are heading over to as they meet up with the other Smiling Critters including CatNap as they take turns on taking the rail car out of Playcare and once everyone is here outside the rail car and away from Playcare, Y/n leads them to where to find the exit and it's at the other side of the broken train that crashed after Y/n's encounter with Mommy Long Legs which they knew that taking the right path of the train tracks that Poppy changed that lead Y/n to Playcare in the first place.

It wasn't easy getting to the other side of the burning train, but at least CatNap knew how to go around it since he knew a lot of the area during his time at the factory. Now the gang went on a long journey on foot with the Mini Critters following them like obedient animals as they act like sheep following the shepherd on the field. 

The journey took at least a couple of hours until they finally see sunlight as they can smell the fresh air as Y/n point to the direction to where Y/n's cabin in the woods is located at, which took another hour to find it, but they eventually made it back and they are happy that they got the freedom that they deserved.

But they do feel bad for Poppy, Player and Kissy Missy having to deal with some unfinished business with the Prototype, but they have to get rid of him for good if they want to keep their freedom away from the Prototype's clutches. So, they wished the best of luck to them if they do whatever they can to stop the Prototype.

By the time, they made inside Y/n's cabin that is big enough for more than 8 people, and they are surprised how cozy it looks inside as they began to understand why Y/n was living by himself in this large and cozy cabin as they are all happy enough to live with Y/n in his cabin like the family that he always wanted.

The Mini Critters are all happy to be living with Y/n and the Smiling Critters as they act like obedient and loyal house pets to them and thy treat them like they're their own children. They had to make sure to feed them, bathe them and tuck them in their own beds inside one of the bedrooms that is specially designed for them by Y/n and DogDay as their savior reads them a bedtime story to help them go to sleep with CatNap, now finally turned over a new leaf and over with the Prototype that wanted to use his own body for himself used his sleeping gas to help them sleep better.

They all lived happily together in Y/n's cabin and many years later when Y/n is about to kick the bucket by age, the Mini Critters took the liberty of using their own form of gas to turn Y/n into a Smiling Critter to make him feel young and alive again as he became a F/c A/t (Animal Type) Smiling Critter and he is happy that he gets to live longer and be with his family of Smiling Critters as they all have the time in the world to live together in peace as the Mini Critters gave Y/n a bunch of hugs all over his entire body to show their love and affection towards him for saving their lives as Y/n returned the favor by petting them, which made them all purr happily.

Everything turned out great in the end after that and Y/n is happy to be with his new family and he will never forget this beautiful moment as they all can finally live in peace.

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 62 12
Welcome!!!! This is the Smiling Critters. A bunch of friends that go on adventures. The Smiling critters consist of: DogDay (Dog) (Wears a sun penda...
7.9K 173 12
"Dogday says... fetch!" You were always fond of the canine of the Smiling Critters, and guess who was lucky enough to meet them in person? It was lik...
42.8K 1.2K 14
y/n, a former engineer employed at the infamous Playtime corporation, stumbles upon the wreckage of the deserted company building. Unknown to the sic...
24K 348 30
The smiling critters are living their best lives together going on adventures, spending time together mean while dogday and catnap are off making out...