I Can Not Say Book 2(Jeffbarc...

By Bank_Teresa

Jeff and Barcode are together and loving each other like never before, but something gets in the way of their... More

Prologue
Cherry Blossoms
Sealing The Promise 🔞
The Beginning Of a Pain
Let's Break Up
Provocative Acting
Author
Is Our Love a Mistake?! 🔞
Kabedon.
I'm Coming To You
Burning and Wet Desire
Author's Note
In the Past, You Will Be There Tomorrow. Part1
In the Past, You Will Be There Tomorrow.Part3🔞
Going Back in Time Creamy/Yaya

In the Past, You Will Be There Tomorrow.Part2

224 21 6
By Bank_Teresa

Barcode lets out a breathless sigh, breathing a little quickly, realizing that his body has moved and unintentionally brought him to the place where someone he most wants to see is.

: Barcode?!

Barcode turns his face to the side without turning his body and soon his eyes fill with tears, delicately opening his lips to try to contain the tears.

Barcode: P'jeff!

Barcode turns his body towards Jeff, Jeff seeing that Barcode wants to cry, without saying much, being a little gross and rude with his words with a distant and apathetic look.

Jeff: What are you doing here?

Barcode realizing that Jeff has given up on him, seeing him being rude, not wanting anything else just wanting Jeff back to him, at this moment Barcode just doesn't want to know anything else, without really thinking about the consequences that will come after these actions, distressed in words because he can't take anymore of what his life has become.

Barcode: I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I just... I just... I didn't want to bear being the cause of the tears flowing into your eyes... there's a lump in my throat and it won't let me talk... you've been asking us to talk and I've been putting it off because I was and am afraid of leaving you disappointed in the lies I had kept... when I look into your eyes I see pieces of me... And I know the love I've been chasing, I know you, I was afraid that you... you... I don't want to say it, but I've been out of control... I'm ready to face it once and for all ....( Barcode refers to not getting married and facing his father for Jeff ) ... I'm tired of running, I'm tired of disappointing you, all this time it's been a lonely road for me, without you...but it's all over now, it's just us from now on... 'cause you know that I know it was always you... My love was always yours, P'jeff... So...( Barcode tries to take a step forward but Jeff takes a step backwards, Barcode realizing what he did, squeezed the hand he put in front of him when trying to touch Jeff ) ... P'jeff!!!

Jeff kept his gaze uninterested while listening to Barcode, being rude with his words and not at all cautious with those same words.

Jeff: You only need the light when it's getting dark, you only miss the sun when it starts to rain, you only know you love it when you let it go, and you let me go... Maybe one day you'll understand why everything what you touch certainly dies...( Barcode lets out tears of pain when listening to Jeff )....Every day I was looking at the ceiling in the dark, trying to understand why you did what you did!... the same feeling of emptiness in my heart because the love I cherished most came slowly and went very quickly... You told me to leave that day in your bedroom, you turned your back on me several times... "there is no how to go back", yes, you said that, you gave up on our love.... you chose to face everything without coming to me, so we could do something together that would prevent....( Jeff stopped his words for a second, looked aside, stopping looking into Barcode's eyes, he collected the strength he had and looked at him again )... now you're changing your mind?!... I forgave you but I can't forget your lack of consideration. .. Go away... Get married and forget me.

Jeff walks up to him and passes him sideways, Barcode immediately turns and grabs Jeff's wrist with both hand, with Jeff sideways in front of him without looking at him, squeezing his lips, and letting tears fall

Barcode: P'jeff please.....I...you....Do you know what it's like to fall in love more than a thousand times? I met you once... in the studio, I fell in love, and since then I can't get you out of my head... I loved you from the first day, my love was yours from that day... You know what you mean to me? You are my only one...you are my everything, it didn't take long for you to make me believe in love... I know your heart, I know you love me, you still love me... I can't take any more pain, no more. ... Please stay with me... Come back to me... I apologize, I was an idiot... I was so stupid... P'jeff... I...

Jeff pulls his wrist with such force, looks sideways at Barcode, his eyebrows furrowed, his gaze blank, indifferent and more rude.

Jeff: Stop asking me to come back, stop asking me to do this... This is deplorable to see... when everything is fine it's like you're using me as a last resort... You need to grow up. ... It was a mistake dating you.... You may be an adult now, but it seems like your mind is still that of a child I met three years ago... I can't stay at this moment, you can't provides me with nothing, and you don't deserve me to come back to you.

Jeff gets out of his way, opens the door, enters and closes the door without looking at Barcode once.

Barcode loses the strength in his body, gathering tears and letting them fall like a river, he puts his hand on his abdomen and grabs the sleeves of his shirt on the arm on the other side, he cries, cries until he no longer has the strength to cry.

This day ended with Barcode going home crying the whole way, he got home and locked himself in his bedfroom until the next day.

The sun begins to set in the sky.

Barcode has been sitting on the bed since he got home crying and going straight to the bedroom, since then he hasn't left the place where he is even once, the day dawned with him looking through the window without blinking even once, looking at the orange sun, the windows and curtains are completely open as they haven't been closed since the other day.

A feeling of helplessness took over, as there was no way to reverse what will happen in a few hours, he is trapped in a situation from which he cannot escape. Time seemed to drag by as he fought his conflicting emotions, yearning for a moment of relief in the midst of this silent storm.

Barcode while looking at this sun that has just set in the sky, in thoughts: I can't allow myself to cry... I can't stay awake and wondering about his reasons, I have to control myself, I'm not getting worse but also I'm not getting better, it's like I'm on a tightrope, taking it slow....I'm not at my best, I'm lost, but I'm fine I have to be....keeping my eyes on the horizon, I can't look at low....( the phone rings, Barcode slowly looks at his cell phone and sees that it's Dami calling him once again ).... my friends are calling me, saying they miss me and asking how I am... .but I never know what to say, how can I tell them I'm about to break into pieces? That I'm slowly breaking down....

The day passed, Barcode is in the middle of a room full of people he doesn't know and know, his sad friends looking at him vacantly and without any happiness, while Yaya has a mocking smile and full of brightness and happiness.

The two got engaged on this day.

Barcode was no longer him, his look that was full of joy and the smile that was too bright turned dark, his happiness was snatched from him.

The days passed.

Event taking place

Barcode and Jeff are together in front of the fans.

Unfortunately, the two have to be together when there is an event where companies request the two, in the eyes of the fans they are a couple and the fans expect them to be a real couple, Jeff on Barcode's side smiling at the fans quickly with too much force grabs his waist and pulls him making Barcode place a hand on his chest that his shirt doesn't cover, he immediately looks at Jeff from below and Jeff from above, Barcode's height is a little taller than Jeff but the way Jeff pulled him made him smaller in front of Jeff.

The two looking into each other's eyes clearly shows the love between them.

The fans scream with so much joy while the two still look at each other without stopping, Jeff seeing through Barcode's eyes, without any explanation for what he is going to say.

Jeff: I see the truth somewhere in your eyes.. keep your eyes on me.

Barcode is confused by these words, stunned by the feelings.

Barcode: P'jeff!

Jeff: The fans are watching, stay focused.

Barcode realizing that it was part of the acting, removed his hand from Jeff's chest, positioned himself in a suitable position and continued to smile, smiling but inside wanting to disappear. The two leave the fan service and go to the car, the silence consumed, the air became too heavy for Barcode to breathe inside the car, his eyes just stared outside the car windows, wanting to leave, when suddenly.

Sudden turns and quick stops.

Ouch!

Jeff: Are you okay?!

The car stops too quickly making Barcode hit his forehead on the car window, making him let out a groan of pain. Jeff immediately touches his chin and turns Barcode's face so he can look at the wound, worried when he sees blood.

Jeff: There's blood coming out, we have to clean it up...

Barcode looking at his concern, feeling sad, confused seeing Jeff's reaction, remembering Jeff's words seeing that it's just another acting of his, hits his hands, takes it off jeff's hands of his face speaking at the same time.

Barcode: No need...( Barcode turns his face to the car window, letting a tear fall ).... I'm fine.

Jeff stands still and looks in the glass and sees Barcode's sad face, he didn't say anything, he just positioned himself well in the car and looked straight ahead.

A month passed and there were only seven days left until Barcode's wedding.

Barcode is at university despite being an actor he is also a second year student at university, Barcode is with Dami and Dunk sitting in the cafeteria eating while talking, Dunk with a smile.

Dunk: So Barcode, are you going to celebrate your birthday?! You turned 20 and we didn't have the opportunity to properly celebrate your birthday... You've already turned 20... Incredible

Barcode not in the mood to celebrate his birthday, not in the mood for parties.

Barcode: I don't know... I don't feel like celebrating this day that didn't go well when I did ...( Barcode remembers Jeff saying that he will celebrate this day with him on the beach, just the two, sad to remember that on his birthday he fought with his father )... I prefer to be alone...

Dunk seeing Barcode's distant look, wanting to cheer him up.

Dunk: Come on... Stop being so lazy and let's celebrate... It was your day, you can't leave it blank...

Dami puts her hand on Barcode's wrist who is on the table, giving a sweet look and a slight smile.

Dami: Let's just celebrate a little... You only have a birthday once a year... You didn't have the opportunity to celebrate properly, you deserve to celebrate, don't you think?

Barcode looking at her gave a slight smile, seeing that there's no point in being discouraged like that, after all, nothing will change what's to come.

Barcode: Hmm, you're right... Let's celebrate my day that has passed... it's never too much to celebrate one more time... let's go..

Dunk is outraged that Barcode just agrees and accepts Dami's words, sad that his best friend chooses Dami.

Dunk: Ow! And me?! ... You accepted quickly with her, and I'm your best friend?

Dami irritated with Dunk, with a hand on her side hits him over the head.

Dunk: ouch! But what?!

Dami: You talk too much and barely say anything... Just eat your stupid food.

Barcode smiles when he sees his two best friends fighting like cats and dogs, a little happy but his mind is still occupied by pain.

A day passes.

Music noise.

People dancing on the dance floor.

Dami, Dunk, they took Barcode to the same club where Barcode celebrated his 18th birthday, Barcode looks around the club and just feels nostalgic, that day on his birthday he and Jeff fought because of Jeff's jealousy, Dunk aside screams loud because of the noise of the music.

Dunk: Barcode, let's have a drink at the bar

Barcode nodded and the two friends went to the bar, each one drank five bottles of beer and four of whiskey, Dunk and Barcode got completely drunk, Barcode left the bar and went straight to the dance floor, completely drunk he started dancing with anyone who appeared in front of you.

Barcode dancing.

Are you alone?!

Barcode turns looks at the voice and at the young man who has just said these words, smiling drunkenly.

Barcode: yes I'm alone... Do you want to keep me company?

Of course!...

The young man approaches, grabs Barcode's waist and pulls him close, with the sound and heat of the music, drunkenly, dancing close to each other, feeling hot all over his body, Barcode and the young man come closer for a kiss.

Hands pulled, placed behind

Punch the young man in the face.

Barcode: What?! Hey!!

Barcode's eyes widen when he suddenly sees himself over a man's shoulder.

Barcode without knowing who this man was who put him by the shoulders, constantly hits this man's back and moves both feet without stopping in front of this same man, talking without stopping.

Barcode: Who are you?!... Put me down!... let me go... Let me go, you bastard... Ouch!

This man quickly puts him down and quickly does a kabedon with both hands to the side in the car behind Barcode.

Barcode is surprised, his eyes widening, a little dizzy from the alcohol.

Barcode:P'!..P'--p..P'Dew!... How come?... Why are you here?

For a few minutes Barcode thought it was Jeff since Jeff always has the habit of resolving things with punches when he's jealous, Dew with a sweet smile as always.

Dew: What were you thinking?... You thought I was Jeff?...

Barcode looked aside, making a gesture on his face that he didn't know what Dew was talking about.

Barcode: What are you talking about? I... I didn't think about anything you're saying... ( Barcode looks at him quickly and switches the conversation )... Why are you here?! How did you know I'm here?!... Wasn't P'dew in London?

Dew gave a small smile at the corner of his lips.

Dew : Your sister insisted that I come after you... She knows you get like this when you're drunk... You were about to kiss someone you don't know... are you aware of that?! N'Barcode.

Barcode seeing Dew approaching, puts both hands on his chest to push him away a little, with a distant and discouraged look, he looks to the side.

Barcode: Of course I was aware... I just wanted to forget the miserable life I'm having...

Dew: Does drinking make you forget your love for Jeff?

Barcode immediately looks into Dew's eyes when he hears Jeff's name, bites his lower lip, gathering tears.

Barcode: Don't talk about him... I just made him suffer... It's my fault he doesn't want me anymore... I'm an idiot... I don't... I don't...

Dew watches Barcode holding back tears, puts his hand on his head and moves his hair a little, with a gentle voice

Dew: you made the same mistake he made before you two started dating... You preferred to face everything without Jeff, thinking that you are preventing him from suffering when he sees you marrying someone else, am I right?

Barcode lets tears fall when he sees the stupidity he committed, without stopping looking at Dew's affectionate face, as always Dew has the ability to leave anyone calm and capable of making people express their real feelings just with his voice and his calm and gentle look, Barcode upset with him for coming back and making him see the mistake he made.

Barcode: P'Dew, you're annoying... Why did you come back?!... Weren't you in London with my niece?! Why did you have to come back and stamp this truth in my face, P'Dew Baka...

Note: Baka is "idiot" in japanese.

Dew started to smile loudly, took his hand off Barcode's head and placed his hand on his own head, straightening his hair, seeing Barcode's cute way of avoiding the subject.

Dew: hahahaha... I had to go back... Your sister can't stay away from our daughter... She's a very worried and hot-tempered mother.

Barcode: I can't believe you married my sister in London... The man who said he loved me married my own sister...

Dew: It wasn't in my plans to marry your sister... Well, I just know that your sister was very persistent... She was able to make me forget about you and love her... It seems that the two brothers get what they want...

Barcode smiles when he sees Dew's smile but then sighs deeply, becoming sad.

Barcode: You... You came to my wedding?!

Dew when he saw Barcode change his conversation and look.

Dew: hmm... I came to be at your wedding...

Barcode gave a distant and vague look, Dew sees this look, without saying anything, he approaches and hugs Barcode's head, placing his face on Dew's chest Barcode closes his eyes and lets out more tears in the silence.

Without saying anything Dew let Barcode cry in the silence of the night

Dew takes Barcode home, when Barcode arrives he goes straight to the bedroom without saying anything to anyone, throws himself on the bed and sleeps.

This day has passed and the wedding has arrived.

Barcode and Creamy are in Barcode's bedroom, the wedding is in the garden of Barcode's house.

Creamy looks at Barcode while putting on his shirt and sees that his brother doesn't say anything, his gaze seems like he isn't present where they are.

Creamy: It will all be over soon... Barcode.

Barcode hears this and looks at her, confused.

Barcode: Soon?! What do you mean by that?! P'...You're always telling me these words and so far I'm not seeing anything end! What are you....

Are you ready?

The two look at their father who interrupted Barcode's words, Barcode stops looking at him and looks out the window on the other side, Barcode's father notices and becomes sad, he didn't want this for his son but unfortunately he had no choice.

The wedding has begun, Barcode is standing waiting for the bride to enter.

The bride started to enter the garden, Yaya looked beautiful in a white dress with the bouquet of flowers, Yaya approaches the altar and looks at Barcode, she notices that Barcode didn't let out any smile of happiness, they both look at the priest and the ceremony begins.

Passing minutes

Priest: So, before I declare you husband and wife, is there anything or anyone who is opposed to this marriage?

🎼 In the dark of the night, not a star in the sky..

Barcode, Yaya, the priest, Barcode's parents, friends Dami and Dunk and everyone from Be on cloud looked at the voice that started to sing.

Creamy, smiles at the corner of her lips.

Barcode:P'!... P'jeff...!?

🎼 I can feel your love pull against the tide and I see you shining bright like a lighthouse

🎼 And the winds got the water running wild but I'll swim to you, swim for my life

🎼 And I pray that I'll make it before the night's out

I won't let you go, I feel it in my bones, no matter where I go, you're where my heart belongs.

Everyone at the wedding is surprised, Yaya gives a look of fury.

🎼 All I know I'll follow every road
'Til I find my way back home

🎼 You are where my heart, you are where my heart, You are where my heart belongs (my heartbeat, my heartbeat), You are where my heart belongs

I belong right here, in your open arms

Barcode lets tears fall, hearing the man he loves so much sing to him expressing his true feelings.

The world can try to tear us apart
But our love will guide us home like a lighthouse.

🎼 Walk a thousand miles in the pouring rain and a million years couldn't change the way the way I feel, I feel about you right now.

🎼 I won't let you go I feel it in my bones no matter where I go, you're where my heart belongs.

🎼 All I know I'll follow every road, 'Til I find my way back home
You're where my heart, you're where my heart
You're where my heart belongs
(My heartbeat, my heartbeat)
You're where my heart belongs

I won't let you go I feel it in my bones

🎼 No matter where I go you're where my heart belongs, all I know I'll follow every road (every road)
'Til I find my way back home (my way back home)

🎼 You're where my heart, you're where my heart
You're where my heart belongs
(My heartbeat, my heartbeat)
You're where my heart belongs
(My heartbeat, my heartbeat)

You're where my heart belongs

The song ends.

Barcode continues to cry, Jeff looks at him, taking air into his lungs because he was suddenly out of breath because of the music.

Jeff smiles when he feels the young man running to meet him and hugging him with both arms around his neck so tightly.

Jeff: You came into my arms without me begging?!

Barcode keeps crying.

Barcode: P'... P'---p', P'jeeeeeff.

Jeff grabs Barcode's body, lifts him up a little, puts one hand on the back of his head and the other on his back, and closes his eyes.

Jeff: Hunm, I'm your P'jeff, you naughty boy.

Barcode: I... I'm sorry... I was... I was stupid... I shouldn't have... I'm such an idiot... I love you.

Jeff smiling gently with happiness when he heard this, when he saw Barcode's stumbling words, the crying that never ends and the hug he always wanted to give.

Jeff: I know... I know that... you were stupid but I forgive you.. you were just thinking about my feelings... I love you too...

Barcode: I... I missed you so much... I felt like I was going to die...

Jeff: Hmm... I say the same...!

Everyone was perplexed watching the romantic scene, but suddenly.

Yaya: P'Barcode...( Jeff and Barcode look at her )...What are you doing?! This is our wedding... Come back here immediately.

Barcode unable to say anything, he knew what Yaya was like since the day the photos were posted on social media, he looks at his father who is now angry.

Barcode: Father...!

Jeff looks into Barcode's worried and disoriented gaze, not knowing what to do when he sees his father angry.

Hands grabbed

Barcode looks down at his hand and sees that Jeff's hand is intertwined with his, Barcode looks up at Jeff who at this moment looks at him with a smile, Jeff stops looking at him and looks at her.

Jeff: My boyfriend won't marry anyone...not even a faker like you.

Yaya: What did you say?!... You want to die... P'Barcode has to marry me otherwise he'll lose everything... I'm the only solution for him...

Creamy: Not anymore.

Everyone looks at Creamy.

Yaya: What are you talking about?!

Creamy puts a document in front of Yaya's face.

Document: Accounts settled in the amount of 5,455,184.74 Baht.

Yaya: It can't be!... how you?

Creamy: that doesn't matter... Just know that this wedding is cancelled... ( Creamy turns to everyone, gives a satisfactory smile ) ... Guys, the wedding is cancelled, please go to your homes.

Yaya furious, her eyes overflowing with hatred, screaming loudly.

Yaya: it won't stay like this... ( Yaya crying in front of Barcode and Jeff )... I saw you first, I met you first.... I fell in love from the first time I saw you P'Barcode ... and now this idiot, singer from hell arrives and takes you away from me... it won't stay like this... I will ...

Yaya startled and terrified when she suddenly sees Creamy standing in front of her and giving a look that would scare even the devil himself, Creamy approaches Yaya's face giving an ultimatum.

Creamy: You better not try to do anything to my brother and his boyfriend... Because otherwise I swear that on my life, I will make you face hell... I will kill you in three seconds and destroy you in just one second... ( Creamy suddenly changes her gaze to a happy smile, grabs one side of Yaya's shoulder and points her index finger in front of the door next to them, very happy. )... So, let's go darling... I'll get you out of here quickly.

Dew sees what just happened, puts one hand on his face, the other is holding their daughter on his lap.

Dew: This woman is scary.

Everyone left the garden, leaving only Barcode's parents, Dew and Jeff.

Barcode looks at Jeff, confused and amazed at what just happened.

Barcode: P'jeff! How... How is this possible?!... Since when?...already...

Jeff looking at him remembers what happened three months ago as soon as he left Barcode's house when he found out the truth.

Jeff: Your sister went to my house as promised and then...

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------

Three months earlier.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.7K 2K 33
Trust- a five lettered word but it can really change everything. A relationship without trust is like a plant without water. They say once the trust...
20.7K 793 10
A #KimChay au wherein after a year of Kim and Chay's separation, Kim suddenly realized his true feelings for Porchay. But upon this realization, he k...
16.4K 807 9
Two people with different life and different heart. ❤️ Will love take place in their heart again ? ❤️ (A/N Hey guys. This is short story about Godt...
59.6K 2.7K 90
Changbin doesn't know what to do with himself. How to cope. How to talk about his feelings. And when his crush slowly started coming closer to him, h...