Rivals Forever?! ||TXT FF ||...

Por renlovesyeonjun

Kim Haeun being the most popular and smartest in her school . The topper is always doing great and beating ev... MΓ‘s

-prologue?!-
-Uno-
-Dos-
-Tres-
-Cuatro-
-Seis-
-Siete-
-Ocho-
-Nueve-
-diez-

-Cinco-

55 15 31
Por renlovesyeonjun

third person pov 

"y'all wanna go to an escape room?" Beomgyu suggested with a slight smirk on his face. Everyone looked at him and nodded. "Hmm, sure! I wanna go, but i'm afraid about one thing.." Haeun said as she lowered her voice. "what?" sooya asked.

"This guy will cry for sure and cling onto me a lot!" She said while pointing at Taehyun. Taehyun chuckled and flipped her off . "Taehyun surely is scared of these things so.." Soobin said. "So none cares let's go, shall we?" Beomgyu said as they all got up and started walking to the destination.

----

"uhhh..Beomgyu.." Sooya said nervously. 

"yes?"

"this doesn't look like an "escape room"!" 

"it's an escape room .. just in real life." as he said that everyone hit their forehead with their palm. "I knew he was planning something, I got bad feelings just when he suggested that!" Mia half yelled. 

"OH COME ON THEN WHY COULDNT YOU STOP US HUH? AND ITS ALWAYS WRONG WHEN I DO SOMETHING!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I'LL KICK U INSIDE THIS BUILDING AND LOCK U THERE A.L.O.N.E"

Beomgyu shut up and Haeun said, "I'm excited! anyone still in?" 

"Im in" Kai and Sooya raised their hands. Soobin sighed and raised his hand too. "Was my idea so definitely in." Beomgyu agreed too. "As long as I have to prove that i'm not a pussy, I'm in." Taehyun raised his hand.

"sounds amazing!" Haeun giggled.

"Ok, uh let's get divided into teams." Sooya said. "but w-why?" Soobin stuttered. "Why are you scared grandma?" Beomgyu asked. "NO! OK LETS GET INTO TEAMS BRUH."

"So, first, Beomgyu and Mia away from each other. Beomgyu go with Soobin." Sooya said.

"Oh hell no! he'll die and kill me too!" Beomgyu yelled. 

"can you stop yelling toddler?"

"my voice's just loud..."

"then shut up!" 

"..ok" 

"good! Now Mia with..."

"KAI PLEASE! I WANNA STAY WITH THE CUTEST ONE, I DONT HAVE ANY CHOICE EITHER SO" Mia said. Sooya sighed and said ok.

"Next , Haeun ..uhh" 

"Guys! Come here!" Mia faced them and everyone made a circle. 

"They're making a death trap for us.." Taehyun said.

"oh no hun, not us. You'll be the one to fall into the trap first."

"haha so funny. You wish bitch."

"I hate you so much, I can't even express it in words."

"don't worry, I love you more."

"what the fuck?!" 

"what" he shrugged and smirked.

"Don't spend too much time with beomgyu. And also if you get scared inside there, don't touch me" 

"if I die, before dying i'll kill you, don't worry"

"whatever you say dumbass."

Mia's pov 

"guys! let's put both of these together, they're smart anyways they'll survive" I suggested.

"I feel like they both will kill each other." Soobin said. "come on it's a haunted house, with my 3 years experience of matchmaking, if anything happens, they'll just get more close to each other." 

"yeah..more close to each other..in hell" Kai said and backed out to hear what Haeun and Taehyun are saying.

"stop reading so much wattpad Mia, I swear to god." sooya said.

"and how many couples you've made?" beomgyu asked.

"uhhh 4.."

" and how long did they stay together?"

"the longest one was 9 months.."

"yeah definitely not weird..9 months."

"Ok last thing, I'm putting them together!" 

everyone sighed, and agreed. "then sooya go with Soobin and Beomgyu." 

"I mean I don't even have a choice..."

I nodded as I heard kai say to Haeun and Taehyun "You guys fight like babies, you know that right?" 

"Not everyone's like you!" Taehyun said back.

"yeah and that is exactly why yall fight like babies." 

Third person pov 

Haeun looked up at the hospital's name, that was abandoned. Everyone entered and split up. Beomgyu, Soobin and Sooya entered a big room. Taehyun and Haeun walked down a hallway. Mia and Kai went to another corridor. 

"I swear to god you asshole, if you cling onto me one more time , i'm leaving you here! IM SERIOUS!" haeun whispered loudly. 

"WHAT CAN I DO!? ITS TOO DARK AND THERE ARE SPIDERS EVERYWHERE!"

"JUST SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME!" She slapped away Taehyun's arm. Taehyun rolled his eyes and hugged her.

"HOE-" she tried to move Taehyun but they both fell on the ground. "I HATE YOU"

"Do you know that your laugh is scarier than this whole place?" Mia asked. "uhh Yes?" kai said still laughing.

"THEN STOP LAUGHING, YOU MIGHT HAVE A CUTE FACE BUT YOU POSSESS A DEMONIC LAUGH!"

"it's not my fault! make complaint about it to my parents." 

As soobin was looking around the room, he felt a hand on this shoulder. His whole body froze, he slowly turned behind and it was beomgyu. "FUC-" He twisted beomgyu's ear as he cried in pain. "he's such a jerk sometimes" sooya said and sighed. "i know right? Bitch gave me a heart attack." 

Haeun and Taehyun got startled by hearing their names being called. "Haeun..."

"chill, im sure its just Kai or Beomgyu."

they walked a bit more and again got startled by the banging on the room door beside them. "haeun...please let's run..I still have to live my life i'm so young.." 

"I think it's just Soobin, Sooya and beomgyu in the room..they're trying to scare us.." Haeun gulped.

"but thats the only way into that room! Are you dumb? If they came we should've seen them.." 

"Taehyun change of plans....RUN"

They both screamed as they ran and came outside. The other duo and peer got scared by their screaming too so they came outside as well. Everyone was panting heavily. 

"We heard banging noises against the door..beside the nurse's office room."  Haeun said.

"None of us went there." Soobin said.

"nuh uh we didn't go there too.." Mia said.

"oh my fucking god..." Haeun ran her fingers through her hair. "well, but that was exciting for sure. Also why were you guys calling our names? That sounded so creepy bruh." 

"what are you talking about?" Sooya said.

"Yeah..like what are you talking about?" kai asked.

"Are you guys being serious right now?" Taehyun asked as he furrowed his brows.

"why would we joke about this?" Beomgyu said.

"...guys...hell no." Haeun said.

"both of you heard it?"

"both of us.."

"y'all....RUN" 

That's how the group just experienced a creepy shit in that abandoned hospital and ran for their lives.

-----------

thats it for todayyy 

this was such a long chapter pheew

tell me how you like ittt mwahh love yall. 

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
85.2K 3K 20
You don't know my existance but why do I still keep loving you?
25.8K 865 19
It's the only cafe I go to and there's a boy who knew me very well day by day he came closer to me and we fell in love