Love Addict

By iamchlxe

Nicki is a successful psychiatrist who lives in New York. Her life was always centered around her being succe... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Characters
Chapter 10
Chapter 11(Chapter 10 Part 2)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15(C14 Pt2)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
New Book
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Love Chart
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
20K! Snippet!
Chapter 30(20K Special!)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 37

305 18 7
By iamchlxe

Next afternoon
Roman's POV

Giselle and I just got off the jet and unfortunately I could tell this wasn't a vacation visit which really sucked ass because I wanted to relax.

"Who are we meeting?", I asked as we walked down the carpet to the SUV.

"Rihanna, we're riding light this time, no need for extra attention.", she said lowly.

"And why not, they burned down your club G, them bitches need to know what's really up.", I said confused on her changed way of life.

She opened the passenger door for me and closed it behind me before getting in the driver's side. "Look Roman, unlike before we met y'all , we have things to lose and we're really not trying to jeopardize that any more than we already have, so can you sit this one out and just follow my lead."

Cookie: I don't think I'm listening right at all.

Tanya: Thought I was the only one.

"Beyoncé Giselle Knowles, when Nicki met y'all, all of y'all were bat shit crazy and didn't give a rats ass about the next motherfucker or how they felt, and before y'all met us y'all also had two kids, so don't give me that 'people I care for' bullshit, them motherfuckers disrespected your name, we can handle our own and we gon ride behind you right or wrong, so stop being a bitch and let's handle business like we usually do.", I said with my acrylic name pointing in her face.

"Talking about some damn follow your lead, nigga drive this truck and stop at McDonald's too, I'm hungry.", I said putting on my seatbelt and letting back the seat. She just looked dumbfounded before starting the truck and driving off.

Rosa: I think you hurt her feelings Ro.

Me: Her ass is fine, I don't know why she feels like she gotta protect us, we fucking grown.

Rosa: Look at how she lives, she has ever—

Me: Rosa lemme ask you something, if somebody right now tried to kill them what would you do?

Rosa: I'd level this motherfucker out.

Me: Okay then, it's too late to consider 'how she lives', we in this shit so if we gon do it, we gon do it right, ain't shit gotta change.

Once we got my food we drove to a restaurant where guards stood outside with automatic weapons.

"Rihanna is in that Benz over there, you comi—

"Never mind, I already know.", she said looking at me finishing my nuggets. After I finished I collected my trash and put the bag on the floor. I fixed our lip gloss and turned to her as she stared out the windshield.

"Get out your head G, I know you got this.", I said placing my hand on hers.

"Thanks Roman, I really appreciate it.", she said letting a slight smile come upon her face.

"Anytime, now come on and let's handle business Daddy.", I smirked before giving her a kiss on the cheek and getting out.

The armed men immediately clutched their weapons harder causing me to chuckle. "Boys trust me, those won't help you.", I said loud enough for them to hear and with a wink.

"Roman get beh—

"It's okay love, I'm fine, handle business.", I whispered intertwining my arm with hers.

"You ready for this?", asked rih.

"Yeah, Roman we're coming to meet Trina, she should have the details to what's going on with the club.", said Giselle while looking down at me.

"Do y'all work together?"

"In the past we have, but tensions down here got too high and I pulled out.", she answered.

"Well what we waiting for?"

She chuckled and we began to walk into the restaurant. Who the fuck has armed men outside of a restaurant, they're asking for trouble. Once they searched Beyoncé and Rih we walked in to smell true Caribbean cuisine and my focus shifted from said meeting.

"Sit at the table in the corner and madam will be with you.", said one of the guards.

"Madam my ass.", Rih groaned. We sat down and of course I had to order me some food. Sooner or later my food came and so did Teapot.

"G, Bird, what a pleasure to see you both.", said a light skin lady with dark eyeshadow and secular clothing. I see why they call her madam, look like she just came from a hoe house. They said their greeting and soon sat down.

"So what brings you here?", asked Trina.

"You know why, my club.", said G.

"Ahh, I saw that, it's a shame such a place of business closed so abruptly.", she replied.

"What happened T, I thought we had an agreement?", asked Rih.

"Well you see, our Russian connect has not only cut us off for even being associated with you but has also put out the word to not work with you or me.", she said with a displeased look.

"Look what happened with Ivan was strictly business, he should understand that.", said rih.

"Well G, unlike you Ivan and I have morals, you burn—

"Watch how you talking, madam.", I said placing my fork and knife down.

"And who are you?", she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Tr—

"Uhn uhn baby, I got it."

"You're talking to this lovely woman's ride or die, and when you're talking to her, you will speak with respect, now the business with Ivan is exactly what I just said, business, Ivan was playing with our money, and our money feeds our kids, you have kids right?", I asked.

Her straight face turned to a fake smile followed by a sinister laugh. "G, so when did you and this start?"

"Trina, play nice.", said Rih sipping her coffee.

"No because this bitch thinks she can come in here and disrespect the baddest bitch.", semi-yelled Trina.

"You done, because here's the thing you know like I know that if my baby wanted to she'd kill you but unfortunately she's turning a little soft on mama, but I ain't.", I said before grabbing the steak knife and putting it to her neck.

"ROM—

"Now say something bitch, I'll paint this bitch red like my name Picasso."

The bitch had the audacity to smirk while her men aimed guns at me. I wasn't letting up till this bitch learned how to talk to a boss when she seen one. She signaled the men to drop the guns but I wasn't so motivated to back down.

"Mamas, calm down.", said Giselle in my ear while holding the small of my back. Of course I couldn't refuse that velvet voice so I dropped the knife and sat back down.

"The balls on that little thang is something else isn't it Dee?", she laughed and so did her milk dud ass body guard.

"We want the name of whoever had to do with that club.", I said not losing eye contact.

"And what makes you think that I'm gonna give you that?", she asked crossing her arms.

"That little girl, Rayn, right?", I said sipping my champagne.

"You wouldn't dare.", she said looking at G.

"Don't look at her, look at me, give us the name and your little girl will make it home from that prissy ass catholic school a couple blocks down.", I said making her eyes widen.

"It was Maurice and Tavia.", she said lowly.

"J motherfuckin T, I should've known, that bitch has wanted your head since we were in county.", said rih.

"Good, now Dee, right, I have 5 million in cold hard cash if you blow that bitch brains out.", I said with an innocent smile.

"Roman.", said G.

"10 if you slit her throat."

"Are you fucking crazy?!", asked Trina.

"Baby I'm insane behind mines, I'll be back to check on that Dee.", I smirked.

"Don't let me down."

————————

Hi babes

I finally am getting back that energy I need for this shit. I wanna finish this book out but I'm not sure about the sequel. I really thought about deleting all my stories and starting over but I just can't let go of em.

Gimme some feedback.

I've noticed that in this book I haven't really gotten the craziness of Joker and Harley in here fully and I'm trying to change that but I think it's too late honestly

But I love y'all 🩷

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 1.6K 19
๐ƒ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฃ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ ๐š๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
4.7K 412 11
The city wasn't limited to anything nor anyone. Twenty-four year old, Onika Maraj, has obtained her bachelor's degree along with her cosmetology lice...
84K 4.9K 30
!: ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. !: ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ซ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ ๐™– ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง๐™–...
185K 9.4K 67
"One finds limits by pushing them." Onika Maraj is a valorous and soft-hearted mother with a great head on her shoulder. So many odds has been stack...