Secrets Dyed in Blood

By thusvar

This is my little fanfiction of Carmilla Carmine from Hazbin Hotel and an original character. I thought it w... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

10

626 36 10
By thusvar

Angel's POV 

* Warning, violence, and force are used in his passage. *

"Val, please! I didn't mean to-," A bitch slap stopped me right in my tracks. 

"Just because you're staying with that over-glorified bitch of a Princessa, does not get you out of your job! When I say bend over, you ask over what? Not bring a royal whore to defend you!" Valentino hissed as he punched me in the stomach. I fell to my knees and gagged. My whole body shook as his red smoke clouded around me. Cuffs formed around my neck and wrists. I was pulled down. His foot rested against the side of my head. A satisfied hum escaped him. "Hmmm, maybe I'll have you start from this position next time. Maybe getting rammed while you beg for your life! That's a kink I can really get behind." 

"Val, please stop," I begged meekly. He dragged me up by the chain around my neck and held me close to him. His hand slowly caressed the bruise that was welted on my cheek. A charming smile grew across his face. 

"Oh, Angel, baby. I know you never meant any harm, but I gotta show you that you can't have everything you want." His touch was featherlike until he squeezed his grip around my chin. "Take the next few days to recover babydoll. You're no use to me with that shiner. And when you come back, I promise I'll treat you better if you promise to behave for me." The smoke that exhaled from his face smelled sweet. It forced its way into my nose and my body relaxed. My head swam from a different kind of high. I was mellow, and the only thing I thought about was pleasing Valentino. My body shivered as I grew hot with want. 

"I-I promise," I conceded quietly. 

"Good boy," he praised. My lips smashed against his as he pulled me in. His hands fell down to my waist and grabbed my ass roughly. "When you come back, come see me first. I have been dying for a taste of you." His tongue probed in and out of my mouth and his hard on grew against my waist. I gulped internally. The last thing I needed was to fuck him but my body craved him too much to deny him anything right now. When he pushed me away, my body begged for more. The cuffs dissipated around me, and I was left cold and alone. 

My head cleared up slightly as I walked out onto the streets. People cat called me as I walked by them, but I didn't care. All I wanted was a strong fucking drink and to see Husk. The more I was around that stupid bartender, the more I wanted him in my bed. The weird part was that I didn't need to be high to want him. It scared me. 

I took a detour through the park and saw the library that people stood around. My curiosity piqued as I stared at the overgrown treehouse. I was reminded of that overlord that stopped by a few weeks ago. Husker seemed to like her, and she was nice. At least nice to meet. My hand fell to my pocket and pulled out her business card. I had yet to get rid of it. Every time I saw it now, I just kept thinking about one thing. 

Could she really help me? 

Astra's POV 

I sat in the library with little else to occupy myself with. I had a kettle brewing with a delicious afternoon brew and Carmilla was off searching for something to read. I tapped my fingers off the oak and stared off into space. I had to think of different ways to get to Valentino if Angel didn't pan out. Velvet was a different angle I could use, but I doubt she trusted me. Rosie seemed to though, but was that enough? There was also the direct approach. I had not taken a life by force in decades. It was too cruel in my opinion, granted sometimes necessary. I hated how messy it could get as well. 

"Uh, hey," a broken voice spoke up. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at a beautiful spider demon that had obviously been in a fight. Bruises littered his face and he looked worse for wear. A small frown cracked across my face. 

"You look like you could use a drink," I muttered as I stepped away from the desk. "Come, I have some tea brewing." Angel looked hesitant but followed me. "Did you think about my offer at all?" 

"Husker said you're trustworthy," he stated almost inaudibly. 

"I make my deals as fair as I can," I agreed. 

"But I don't know what I can give you," Angel argued as I took him to the library's little break room. The kettle whistled as we walked in and I prepared a tray. 

"Cream? Sugar?" I asked instead of answering. 

"Er...sugar please." Angel eyed me suspiciously. I pulled out a couple of tea options before I sat down and sat the tray between us. 

"Please, sit." 

"You're far too nice to be from down here," Angel grumbled as he took his seat. 

"What can I say? I'm older now. Not nearly as ruthless as I used to be," I shrugged into my cup. "So, you thought over my deal, yeah?" 

"I did." 

"And?" 

Angel stared into his cup. His gaze was haunting as they glazed over with dread. I guess whatever he went through recently was a new low he never experienced before. I gave him time to think while I sipped on my brew. Hell, I waited this long. What was a few more minutes? Carmilla ghosted the doorway and stared at the two of us. Her ruby eyes glowed with silent questions. Some form of recognition flit across her features as she settled her gaze on the spider. However, she stayed quiet and watched.  Angel must not have felt her presence yet by the way he ignored her glare. 

"I would do anything to get out of this contract. ANYTHING. What can I give you that would be considered a fair price. Please, please! I want to free from this! I want my soul back." His eyes filled with unshed tears of a broken soul. I glanced between Carmilla and Angel. It was as if she were trying to dare me to do something stupid. I could not have the foggiest idea as to why. 

"You will owe me a favor," I said flatly. Angel stared at me exasperated. 

"That's all? A favor? That's all you want?" Angel barely believed me. "What's the catch?" 

"No catch. I will get you out of your contract, but you will owe me one favor of my choosing. You can keep your soul. It's useless to me." Angel's jaw dropped to the floor. 

"What's the favor?" 

"You'll know when I go to cash in," I said simply. Angel gulped as he stared up at the ceiling. It was as if it had all the answers to his questions by how intently he stared at it. 

"What the hell, why not? I'm already fucked." Angel held out his hand. "You gotta deal." 

"Then a deal it shall be," I agreed and shook his hand. My light blue chains bound our hands tightly together in agreement. The deal had been made. Now it was time to really have some fun. I smiled sweetly to the spider. "I need you to show up at the casino later tonight with Valentino. If anyone else comes, that's fine, but I need him there. Do you understand me?" Determination cemented Angel's gaze. 

"Done," he agreed. 

"Then I will see you tonight." He gulped but agreed and walked out of the room. He stared at Carmilla for a long second before he continued out. Carmilla glared at him with disgust. 

"And what favor are you going to ask for? An orgy?" Carmilla hissed at me. The displeasure evident on her face amused me. I smiled into my drink. 

"Jealous, are we?" I chuckled. I set my cup aside. "No, nothing like that. I do not use people for their bodies. I would like to think you thought better of me." A smile teased on my lips while she gave me a flat expression. 

"You gamble?" She asked instead. 

"Only with what I'm willing to part with," I stated. "I do like more than just books you know." 

"Full of surprises, aren't you?" Carmilla asked coyly. 

"I would love it if you came with me." My offer seemed to intrigue her at the least. "I will be doing some business at some point, but other than that, I would be all yours." 

"Like you aren't now?" She quipped. She had me there. My head tilted to the side. A small smirk curled up my lips. 

"Think of it as a date," I recommended. "A reason to dress up and go out for a night instead of staying in." The proposition enticed a hum out of her. I finished my cup as she thought over the idea. 

"I cannot tell you the last time I went on a date," she proffered. 

"Neither can I." 

"Well, I think I would love to go on a date with you. Even if it is at the casino." My eyes glowed at the idea. "What time?" 

"Say seven?" 

"I'll pick you up then." Her grin was similar to a cat that caught a canary. I was ecstatic. "I'll let you get back to work. I should let the girls know I will not be home tonight." With that, she twirled on her toes and walked away. My chest bloomed with warmth at the very idea of a date with her. I guess I really did have a bleeding heart for her. 

*****************************

Carmilla's POV 

I glared into my closet for the right thing to wear. There were so many options. My daughters laid on my bed as I picked different ones. Each one was quickly rejected by the two. I growled when they said a resounding 'no' to the fifth outfit I had picked out. 

"What do you expect me to wear? A sack?" I snapped at them as I threw the bodysuit aside. 

"Maybe you should try some color," Clara suggested. "You do look great in red!" Odette nodded her approval. I rolled my eyes as I looked back in the closet. 

"I do not own anything in red," I regretted to inform them. "I only own black, white, and steel." 

"Clara, don't you have an outfit she could try?" Odette recommended. Clara was quick to jump off the bed and scurry to her own room. I glared at the retreating figure. Figures that Clara would own a more colorful wardrobe. It fit her even brighter colored personality. I crossed my arms as I sat on the bed next to my eldest. Her bright colored hair was tied back and allowed her horns to poke through. 

"Do you think it was a mistake to agree to a date with Astra?" I asked almost inaudibly. Odette stared at me bewildered. 

"What do you mean?" 

"I don't know. It really has been so long since I have decided to date anyone." I waved my hand as I tried to find the words. "It just seems like she is too...perfecta. Too hermosa. Brilliante. What could she possibly see in someone like me? "Seguro que hay alguien mejor." Odette slapped my arm to take me out of my thoughts. 

"Mom, you deserve this!" Odette berated me. "You have been alone for far too long. You deserve someone like Astra! She cares about you!" 

"But why!" Carmilla groaned. "Why care?" 

"Maybe because she sees the amazing woman that you refuse to see." Clara said flatly as she walked back into the room with a red dress. "Try this on and go enjoy your date!" I stared at the red outfit with hesitation. 

"Is this really a good idea?" 

"Yes! Now put it on and go get your date before I drag her here and make her take you!" Clara clarified as she threw the garment at me. A small smile curled on my lips as I aimed for the bathroom to change in. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 533 27
๐™š โ€งโ‚Šหš โ‹… THIS IS ONLY MADE FOR FUN, AND THIS IS NOT CANON! THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING! This is my first ever Wattpad story, so please don't judge me...
164K 5.6K 36
COMPLETE! โ€ขโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€ข "๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๏ฟฝ...
25.5K 520 15
This is a VoxVal fanfiction Vox and Valentino meet and become business partners. But with all the 'benefits' of their partnership, could it change in...
930K 26.3K 50
This is a Hazbin Hotel Alastor X Reader story ('cause there isn't enough of these already). All characters belong to their respected creators. โš ๏ธ th...