Scandal Lover ❣️ [Requested]

PhyuPwint8 द्वारा

Eighteenth-tier actress Qin Yu Jue took on the next love variety show, and her agent chose an amateur to play... अधिक

Detail Description
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Part 11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Part 18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
Part 34
Part 35
36
37
38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51 ❣️
Part 52 ❣️
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
62
63
64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74 ❣️
Part 75
Part 76-1
76-2
77-1
77-2

29

538 12 0
PhyuPwint8 द्वारा

Chapter 029

It takes about two hours to get to the villa that has been laid out in the mountains.

In these two hours, the program team has edited the Q&A just now and put it on Weibo, with a sentence:

[At seven o'clock tonight, the live broadcast is rotten. 】

"Hahahaha, I can imagine it, I can imagine the complicated expression of the program team when they hear the word rotten stalk."

"Only my focus is that Xie Ershao is actually a crush? What fairy tale is this? "

"I understand, I understand, I'll ask someone I like to write a review tomorrow."

"Brother, do you want to write a 3,500-word review?"

Half an hour after the post on Weibo, #XieYanChi has a secret love# A hot search quickly rushed into the top ten.

An entertainment industry marketing account with millions of fans is obviously prepared:

"After the Yuchi pair were made public, I learned from their former classmates that the two had been alumni of the same school before, but less than a month ago."

"Qin Yu Jue's transfer was because Qin Jie Li passed away and her father had a heart attack because of hervsister's death, and the originally wealthy family collapsed all of a sudden. I heard that she sold her house in Liuchuan City after paying off her debts, went to her hometown, and moved back to Liuchuan City two years ago, and Qin Yu Jue came to Tongcheng and made her debut a year ago.

So the two should really haven't seen each other for almost ten years, Xie Yan Chi can still remember her, and it's really not easy to be together.

She thinks of a sentence: love across the mountains and seas, mountains and seas can also be flat. "

The person who is beautiful and miserable is very popular now.

And the impression that Qin Yu Jue has left on the public now is developing in the direction of these three words.

Since the release of Yuchi, her fans have been growing steadily, and after the show was broadcast, it has increased by millions of fans in one day, and now it is pushing the popularity to a peak.

At this juncture, a well-known photographer in the industry posted a Weibo:

[Photographer Chen Kang]: Since the cooperation has been canceled, the ownership of this photo does not belong to HE. This should be the most desirable work I have ever shot this year, and I am not only sorry for Miss Qin, but also for myself.

The picture on the picture is the photo of Qin Yu Jue appearing on the cover of "HE".

Chen Kang's photography skills have always been good, coupled with Qin Yu Jue's excellent lens expression, this group of photos makes people inside and outside the circle stunning at a glance.

Even if you don't click on the big picture, you can be hooked by a casual glance.

Chen Kang's post-production style is very gorgeous, he will pay attention to the effect of filters and the insertion of materials, although each photo is beautiful, but if the star can't hold up the complicated special effects, it will appear weakened.

But Qin Yu Jue didn't have it at all.

Such a gorgeous post-effect did not hide her own personal characteristics at all, and the tails and eyebrows of her eyes were a little seductive and charming, charming but not vulgar.

Get rid of a monster in the world.

"Ahhhh"

"Do you know now why Xie Ershao has had a crush for ten years? Just this face, I can remember it for ten years. "

"Is it there? Didn't "HE" say that there was no schedule? The photos of other people have been taken, and you told me that there is no schedule? If you want to praise Xue Nan Yin, just say it. "

"Xue Nan Yin's lens expressiveness is really not good, I also bought her in the issue of "HE", but it is really not a little worse than other models."

But soon, some people wondered:

"Qin Yu Jue's strength and appearance are really good in the entertainment industry, but I'm very curious, there were rumors that she was banned before. And before Xie Yan Chi made it public, fans also knew that her itinerary had indeed been stopped, and the cover had been changed. So what is the reason exactly? "

"I found out, didn't it all say that Qin Yu Jue would never fall into the water before. But I took a look at the screenshot of that villa... It's not an open-air building, so how can you jump except by jumping from a window? Falling down from the window isn't called a stumble......"

Just when the discussion was skyrocketing, suddenly a photo was born.

The publisher is a trumpet that does not have an avatar and only registered today.

The content on the photo is Qin Yu Jue.

Qin Yu Jue, who was lying on Zhou Yan's bed.

  *********

Because of this photo, the program team's originally scheduled live broadcast was postponed.

Although Qin Yu Jue in the photo is by no means explicit, with her dress and her state, she can still make people keenly see Ni Duan.

Even if this is not evidence, it makes the wind spark.

plus some other artists who have affected resources because of her, and they also secretly bought a water army-

"I can understand, it's probably that she was calculated, and then it's something that everyone understands."

"... So diving is suicide in shame, right? "

"The psychological quality is really good, so I can still go on the show with a smile, it's too unclean and self-loving."

"Don't say it, Xie Yan Chi is a big philanthropist, and he won't break up like this."

"Is it really just for nothing?"

Of course, there are passers-by who feel that something is wrong:

"How can it be suicide in shame? Isn't the resistance successful? "

"It's really dirty in her head, and no matter what, Qin Yu Jue is the victim, why is she unclean and self-loving?"

But it can be seen that someone is manipulating the trolls.

In addition, in today's network, most people often care about the most straightforward part.

The program team postponed the live broadcast and recording for an hour.

Leave it to Qin Yu Jue to respond to this matter.

Because everyone in the entertainment industry knows that this kind of news, no matter who is right or wrong, is the most fatal for female artists.

There are even some keyboard warriors who touched Xie Yan Chi's Weibo, as well as Jing Yi Technology's official blog and ridiculed.

Maybe it's not just the end of the star.

Some companies that usually don't deal with Jing Yi have seized the opportunity.

"The company is ready to send lawyer letters to several fast-paced marketing accounts."

This sudden change caught He Huai Qing a little off guard, "Don't respond to your side for the time being, now that Zhou Yan has logged out of Weibo, it is impossible for him to help you clarify. The Zhou family will never lose this person, they will only pretend to be dead. "

Qin Yu Jue: "Hmm." "

He Huai Qing paused, and then asked tentatively, "Are you in good shape?"

"It will indeed affect me, no matter how much I can see it, it is impossible not to mind."

Qin Yu Jue leaned against the head of the bed, and her voice was faint, "But I want to respond myself."

He Huai Qing frowned: "I don't agree, it's useless for you to respond."

"Whether it works or not, I want to say it myself."

Qin Yu Jue's voice was quiet and firm, "I can't wait for others to speak out. "

He Huai Qing was silent for a while: "What did Mr. Xie say over there?"

"I don't know."

Qin Yu Jue, "Assistant Chen called him away. "

After a long silence, He Huai Qing seemed to sigh: "Okay."

Five minutes later.

Qin Yu Jue turned on the live broadcast.

Almost instantly, the people who squeezed into the live broadcast room were full, and the barrage quickly brushed over.

Some are encouraging and supportive, some are distressed and sympathetic, and some are unsightly sarcasm.

"In that case, let's get straight to the point."

Qin Yu Jue laughed lightly, straightened the camera, and said jokingly: "The program team only gave me an hour of time, otherwise it would have delayed the shooting of the variety show too much."

[Sleep. 】

[Niu, this sister is so strong. 】

[The fastest response I've ever seen is that I'm still out.] 】

[I laughed, did I sleep well?] 】

[Sit back and wait for Xie Yan Chi to break up with you, and you are not clean and self-loving? ] 】

[Xie Yan Chi, if you don't break up, it's a shame for a man, right?  Still picking up what others don't want? 】

"I'm not going to kill myself."

Qin Yu Jue glanced at the barrage, then retracted his gaze, her eyes calm, "I'm not as strong as you think, if something really happens that can't be undone, any action I do will not change the result."

Speaking of this, she laughed lightly, and said in a light tone: "I'm only twenty-six years old, of course I want to live. If I had reached the point where I wanted to kill myself, I would not have continued to participate in the filming of "HE" on the third day of the incident. "

[So why did you jump off the building?] 】

[I also think, and some staff members said that Qin Yujue was in a very good shooting state that day. 】

[Really, I feel that although it looks terrifying to dive, everyone knows that there is a high probability that you can't die at that height. If you really want to kill yourself, do you have to do that time? 】

"Why did you jump off the building?"

Qin Yu Jue never read out this barrage, then lowered her eyes, and said in a soft voice: "Because I want to resist."

"Maybe it's not the right way to go, but if you don't try and struggle, how do you know that the result must be bad."

When she said this, she could sense that her emotions were a little uncontrollable, and she couldn't maintain them with this calm appearance anymore.

A sour feeling of soreness welled up at the tip of his nose.

She pursed the corners of her lips, laughed, then suppressed the sore pain in her eyes and said, "So at that time, I was right. I know that there must be very few people who can believe these words, but I can't say nothing. "

Speaking of this, Qin Yu Jue looked at the screen.

The barrage poured in rows, and it was replaced very quickly.

[Why do you want to broadcast live when you know it's useless? ] 】

[I cried, I really feel sorry for my family and depressed,  cancer really doesn't deserve to speak, obviously she is the victim. 】

[The quality of netizens in this matter opened my eyes, I thought about the picture where everyone else wore their clothes well, and the rest was not a whole brain supplement? ] 】

"Because I'm rebelling now, too."

Qin Yu Jue said, "Anyone is qualified to speak out. "

After saying what needs to be said, it is enough.

Qin Yu Jue never cared if anything had changed in this live broadcast.

But at least for now, to herself and the people who love her.

So she stretched out her hand and prepared to turn off the live broadcast.

And at this moment, there was the sound of the door opening behind her.

Qin Yu Jue subconsciously turned her head, and before she could raise her eyes, she felt a powerful arm wrapping around her shoulder, and then hugged her tightly from the direction of her back.

The whole person was caught off guard and fell back into a warm embrace.

Familiar, yet safe.

Qin Yu Jue subconsciously raised her hand, held that arm, and forgot to struggle: "... I'm streaming. "

"I know."

Xie Yan Chi's voice was a little hoarse, and people could faintly hear his forbearance and restraint.

He reached out and pinched her chin, forcing her to turn her head.

Qin Yu Jue frowned slightly, and was about to open her mouth to ask something, but Xie Yan Chi raised his index finger as if she expected it, and gently pressed it against her lips.

She froze.

In the next second, Xie Yan Chi lowered his head and kissed her on the lips.

_________

T/N: Ahhhhhh!!!! MY CP is sailing......

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

11K 109 23
Synopsis Qin Yu had lost both her parents when she was young and was all alone. Since then, she lived with her father's comrade-in-arms. Due to the h...
2.9M 111K 138
Ye Zexi transmigrated as the big villain in a danmei novel, who shares the same name as him. Then, he found out that everyone regards him as an imagi...
1.5K 9 71
Anesthesiologist Lu Yan received an emergency call late at night. On the way to the hospital, she accidentally met Deng Man, a female high school cl...
3.2K 182 9
"Miss Yn! I need you in my office after meeting." His tone wasn't diffrent from what he talk in with others and almost everyday but it was still diff...