Six Feet Underground || FICTI...

By school2020fav

"The Paradox of Courage is that One must be a little Careless of life in order to keep it." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... More

Prologue
PART I
PART II

DEDICATION & CHARACTERS.

13 4 1
By school2020fav

Dedication:
♡ ♡ ♡
To all The Girlies
Who believe In Living A short Life,
Rather Then living a long life full of regrets And Pain. 

_________________________________________

CHARACTERS :

Male Lead : Jeon Jungkook, 25 years Old, Introverted But Kind.
Is an Active Person, Handsome But quite.

Female Lead : Choi Jiwoo, 22 years Old, Introverted And Funny, Beautiful and Helping, Is an office employee, Kind and understanding But a quite person.

Has Honey Eyes And heart shaped Lips, with a perfect Nubian Nose and a bunny Smile. With Natural Black waist lenthed Hair And a Hourglass Body.

Imagine her the way you want.

Other BTS members and Few Imaginary Characters! Who you will Get to know about in the story.

( A/n : PLEASE, LOOK FORWARD TO MY ACCOUNT AND MY FIRST STORY )

_________________________________________

A/n : Hope you all are ready For another Love story which includes Mr. Jeon Jungkook and
Ms. Choi Jiwoo.

Along with Unknown I am really excited to Share this Story with you all. 💕

Are you ready Guys?
Let's go!

✧Six Feet Underground.
       Coming soon!!🌷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
571K 14.1K 43
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
594K 20K 84
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...