His Daughter|| KV

By REALMFPLAYA

Started 01/24/24 More

Chapter One || ' 001
Chapter Two || ' 002
Chapter Three || '003
Chpater Four || ' 004
Chapter Five || ' 005
Chapter Six || ' 006
Chapter Seven || ' 007
Chapter Eight || ' 008
Chapter Nine || ' 009
Chapter Ten || ' 010
Chapter Eleven || ' 011
Chapter Twelve || ' 012
Chapter Thirteen || ' 013
Chapter Fourteen || ' 014
Chapter Fifteen || ' 015
Chapter Sixteen || ' 016
Chapter Seventeen || ' 017
Chapter Eighteen || ' 018
Chapter Nineteen || ' 019
Chapter Twenty || ' 020
Chapter Twenty-One || ' 021
Chapter Twenty-Two || ' 022
Chapter Twenty-Theee || ' 023
Chapter Twenty-Four|| ' 024
Chapter Twenty-Five | ' 025
Chapter Twenty-Six | ' 026
Chapter Twenty-Seven | ' 027
Chapter Twenty-Eight | ' 028
Chapter Twenty-Nine || ' 029
Chapter Thirty || ' 030
Chapter Thirty-One || ' 031
Chapter Thirty Two || ' 032
Chapter Thirty-Three || ' 033
Chapter Thirty-Four || ' 034
Chapter Thirty-Five || ' 035
Chapter Thirty-Six || ' 036
Chapter Thirty-Eight || ' 038
Chapter Thirty-Nine || ' 039
Chapter Forty || ' 040
Chapter Forty-One|| ' 041
Chapter Forty-Two|| ' 042
#UPPIEE

Chapter Thirty-Seven || ' 037

67 2 3
By REALMFPLAYA

❤︎ skip past the errors, they not even dere fr ❤︎

for the past three days Sa'Nylah was sad and she felt lonely. It seemed that Kacey had been living his best life, he was at all the party's and he was always outside. His spam was turnt and his main also. Everyday she watched his account go up and she even made a new account blocking all his old followers to see everybody knew he followed and she requested on her other page.

She was inlove with him which is why she was so delusional over him.

" tell me you sorry Denae." Kacey spoke as he pulled Sa'Nylahs hair making her look up at him with her mouth open.

" I'm sorryyyy fuckkkk." She moaned out gripping onto the edge of the mattress letting her eyes travel the back of her head.

" I can't takeeee it n- nomor OH MY GOD." She continued moaning reaching her hand back in attempt to push him out of her a little.

" Nah, take this shit. This whatchu wanted huh nae." He whispered in her ear as she made the sexist sex face.

Ding Ding !

Sa'Nylah stirred in her sleep putting her leg up.

" I love you fuckk." She moaned out as he began to hit her spot. She couldn't take it at all nomore.

" I love you more, say it again baby." He groaned, watching as his dick pumped in and out of her. He took that as a chance to speed up soon as she opened her mouth.

" I-I lovee- oh my i love you kaceyyyy." She screamed putting her hands into his stomach trying to push him away and he smacked her hands.

" move yo fuckin hand." He said and she did so using her free hand to grip onto her titties while she used the other one to hold both her legs up.

" im finna OH MY GODD IM FINNA FUCKKKK." She moaned even louder not caring who heard her. He began to rub on her clit and she felt a mixture of emotions.

" let it out." He said putting his hand around her neck using his thumb to rub circles onto her clit. He felt a knot in his stomach form but he kept going.

" shitttt." She moaned out releasing herself onto him creaming and squirting at the same time. Her mouth fell agape as she tried to catch her breath.

Kacey pulled out letting her stroke him til he nutted onto her stomach and went back in. She really couldn't take it. It felt like Kacey was touching her heart.

" Sa'Nylah get up." Brooklyn shook her once again making her eyes flutter as she looked at Brooklyn.

" Cmon, get ready we leaving for twelve." She spoke before she left out the room. Sa'Nylah smacked her teeth thinking everything was real.

She grabbed her phone looking at the time. She fixed her bonnet before she stood up making her bed first before she did anything else.

She grabbed her underclothes as well as her blue skims. She grabbed her sparky dunks and her sparky Kurt purse sliding it onto the bed she went into the connected bathroom running the shower water. She brushed her teeth before she got in following with the water flosser.

After about 40 minutes in the shower she got out switching her playlist. " When love won't let you, walk away and you can't help who you love." She heard and she smiled as she put deodorant onto her waxed under arms and then she washed her face putting Vaseline and she put a little onto her body spraying perfume into the spots.

Rubbing that in, she grabbed the lotion putting it everywhere. She slid her socks onto her body and walked back into her room grabbing her skims sliding them on. She cleaned her piercings and then she put lipgloss onto her lips and mascara onto her eye lashes.

" she so different she so different." She sung staring at herself into the mirror. She grabbed her blue iPad taking a few pictures in the mirror posting one on her main story and the rest on her regular spam as a post.

She grabbed her beats playing Different Meaning as she took a few pictures on locket seeing people react to her story and lockets.

She went to the comments pinned her favorite one. She went to her public spam on her iPad posting her TikTok.

" My life hurt so bad, thinking bout if you was here what kind of life you what have." She sung lowly thinking about tooka. She grabbed her purse sliding her AirPod Max's onto her head. They instantly connected.

She grabbed her bag she was gonna have for carryon and she slid her crocs inside. She fixed her shoes grabbing the bag along with her phone and iPad. She turned the light off not forgetting anything walking down the stairs.

" if you ain't kill nobody you can't hang with us." Sa'Nylah rapped in her dad's face making him laugh as he laid he head back onto the seat.

"You wanna be me so bad." He said and she smacked her teeth.

" I already look like you folks, I ca be you lemme get a lineup them bitches ? on my body." She said and he busted out laughing.

" Goofy ass, getcho ass on folks." He mushed her head and she smiled. " let's take a picture." She said and he nodded.

They went onto instagram and she put the clown filter on them and he smacked his teeth as they both mugged the camera looking just like twins.

She sent it to him, before they took more and they made a stop motion.

" We gettin mora too." She asked and he nodded.
She looked back at Terrance who was knocked out. " crashout." She recorded him and she laughed flipping the camera back on her.

" we finna go get my luh sis, then we driving ta my baby mircale.. I ain't baby sittin tho." She said into the camera and he smacked his teeth.

" You think I ca fold yo mama like a pretze- Man get out my face with allat. You nasty." Sa'Nylah gagged as she cut the camera sitting back in her seat.

" I'm fuckin withchu, if I was foldin yo mama I prolly would've never told you. You was gon hear that shit imma be in ha shit like 'clap clap clap ' " he said clapping his hands and she smacked her teeth.

" Ian even tryna hear allat dawg. Just leave me lone' " She said and he laughed. His phone rung and it was a FaceTime call.

" Waddup Twin." Durk said smiling and Sa'Nylah peeked in the camera a little. " yo twin, what you on bitch." Dayvon said matching his smile.

" Shit, finna go out ta eat folks. You hea' some girl claiming her daughter yo baby folks." Durk said and Sa'Nylah gasped pausing her music.

" man what, the baby look like me? The momma fine." Dayvon replied shaking his dreads and Durk laughed sharing his screen.

" this the mama, her name some like rayne. This the daughter doe' she look a luh old. Her name Dakota." Durk said and Von looked at Sa'Nylah.

" Dakotaa?" They said in unison. " what the fuck." Dayvon said scrolling through Dakota page, she looked exactly like him and Sa'Nylah but more of Sa'Nylah. He quickly followed her and requested her mama page as he stared at Sa'Nylah.

" you know ha twin." Durk said looking at the camera. " Nah ma- Ian taking to you bitch. I'm talkin ta nye." He said and Von smacked his teeth.

" bitch, im yo twin can't replace me hoe." He said and Sa'Nylah laughed.

" Yeah. I was just with her a few days, and at the uniform store ha & ha mama was dea' weird." She said and Durk nodded.

" And you can stop hating, agg ahh." She said as Brooklyn sat in the car.

" man I get shit done boa, yo ass trippin." Sa'Nylah said trying to sound like Durk and he laughed.

" yuhh twin spittin that heat what he say ? " sanylah tapped Von as Brooklyn recorded them.

" Yo homies die yeen Neva slide it ain't adding up." She started and Von laughed.

He flicked his lighter and they blew smoke " new opp pack inna air it's gas or whaaa." All three of them said and Von laughed before he pulled off making Sa'Nylah neck hit the seat.

" bruh." She sat back in her seat as the drove to Asian house.

Dayvon went into the house and when he came out Asian was throwing shit at him.

" Man fuck you too bitch." He yelled at her opening the door letting Sa'Mora get inside the car.

" I hate that bitch mane." He said pulling off once he shut his door. Sa'Mora eyes lit up when she seen Sa'Nylah. Although she was tired she was still happy.

" I missed you." She said and Sa'Nylah shared her a smile. " I missed you more baby, you tired." She said and mora nodded.

" lay down." She said sliding Sa'Mora crocs off and mora nodded letting her take her shoes off. She laid her head in Sa'Nylahs lap.

After two more stops, Miracle and True was in the car.

" move miracle this is my sister." Sa'Mora pushed Miracle and Miracle pushed her back.

" I knew her before you tho, leave me alone." Miracle said and Mora smacked her teeth.

" Both yall doing the most, it's just me." Sa'Nylah said moving over a little so that miracle and Mora could be on her.

Muff ( Miracle) laid on Sa'Nylahs shoulder and Mora laid on her lap.

-
" Okay mora, when I leave the bathroom you can say any cuss word you want & I won't tell but you have to stop when I come back in." Sa'Nylah said watching as the video recited and Mora nodded.

Once Sa'Nylah left the bathroom. Mora started to say every word she wanted to.

" Bitch! I smack the shit out your ugly ass." She said before she busted into a fit of laughter.

" Hoe?"

" Stank ass Pussy"

" Dusty bitch, Musty hoe, Weird ass fuck." She said and Sa'Nylah walked back into the bathroom now with her braids into a side part.

" you cussed?" Sa'Nylah said grabbing the phone before she posted the TikTok putting laughing emojis as the caption.

" A little." Mora shrugged as they left the bathroom and went into the living room of the Air Bnb.

" Tell that bitch ass nigga, imma show em'" Dayvon could be heard on the sofa talking on the phone.

" You just be talking bitch." The person on the line said and I laughed.

" Nylah!" Dayvon jr ran up to me and I hugged him.

" Waddup li bro!" I said before he stared at Sa'Mora hugging her also.

He was 12 and I was 13, mora was 7, miracle was 6 and True was 2.

" Where trutru." He said and I shrugged walking into the kitchen grabbing a bag of chocolate covered fruits.

" Dayvon why you ain't put them groceries up." I said with my hand on my hip tiled to the side a little.

He smacked his teeth. " my fault, I'm finna do it nie." He said and I nodded walking down the hallway going into the room I was sleeping in.

" Why is yall following me." I looked at them with a slight mug and they just smiled.

"Cause we can." Mora bucked at me and I iffed at her and she jumped. " You pussy." Jr shrugged and I nodded dapping him up.

" I ain't!" She shouted pushing him and he pushed her back. Before you knew it they was fighting and Jr was winning.

" Woah yall chill." I said trying to break it up. " she blowing me, with her stupid ass. That's why yo mama built like a mosquito." He said and I busted out laughing as he sat on the edge of the bed.

" No she don't." Sa'Mora smacked her teeth sitting in the middle of the bed. " Yes she do, Nylah tell her! Yo mama legs skinner than ever." He said and I wiped the tears that fell from my eyes.

" Leave me out this." I said walking out the room. Once I was far enough I busted out laughing making me fall to the floor in slow motion. " What's wrong with you." Terrance said staring at me weirdly.

" Thjs man Jr just told, fuck oh my god. He just told mora that her momma built like a mosquito then he gon say her legs s-skinner than ever im crying fu." I said laughing taking breaks before my laughs had no sounds.

" Boy fuck no." He busted out laughing along with me. We laughed for like 6 minutes straight before we walked into the room my mama was in.

" waddup folks." He said and she waved at him. I waved at her before I looked down at true who was in the bed watching Cocomelon.

" hey True." I waved at her and she mugged me before looking back down at the iPad.

" You mugging me ? that's my iPad. Thank you." I said snatching my iPad from her and she started crying before she waved at me.

I mugged her and looked at my mama. " Why you in here, and what we doing tomorrow." I asked and she mugged me.

" Give it back nye, and we going get breakfast then we going to funny mike house, he invited us, after that we gon look for houses then go out ta eat & then yall can play inna pool or whatever." She said and I nodded.

" okay, real chill day ?" I said and she nodded. I looked down at True sticking my tongue out as I played the cocomelon intro before I walked out the room. I went into mines and I seen Jr on the bed listening to something on his beats.

" You took yo shower yet?" I said and he shook his head no.

" I'm tryna see what ta put on, my daddy ain't get my clothes out the trunk with his ugly ass." Jr said and I laughed.

" Go ask Terrance, imma run you water for you. You sleepin with him?" I asked and he shook his head no again.

" Man Ian gay, I'm sleepin with you! I'm tryna talk to Karlae fine ass call her. Now." He said and I laughed.

" go get yo stuff first damn." I smacked his head and he pushed me before he ran out the room.

I went into the bathroom that was in the hallway and I fixed the shower water and got out a dry towel and a face towel as well as some lotion and stuff for him.

When I was done I heard the door open, I seen Jr with clothes in his hands. He went straight into the bathroom and I went into the room Turing the ceiling fan on, as well as my blue fan. I put it on 4 and let it rotate since I didn't want it directly on me. " Muffin scoot over a little." I whispered and Miracle moved a little so she was in the middle.

I grabbed my iPad putting it on the charger laying next to her. I connected my phone to the tv putting on Big City Greens and Mora got in the bed laying down at the edge.

After a while Jr came in the room and he begged Terrance too. We all slept in the bed. It was me, muffin, mora, then at the bottom Terrance and Jr.

Yall wanna book about KingVon son.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 242 11
Yep I'M MAKING ITTTT I'M GONNA COMPLETE IT TOOOO so thanks to the person who bbelieve Me?????! SO IT'S THE SAME THING Y/n has super speed powers and...
34.2K 1.3K 22
"And what's yo name mean face?" I hear a voice say from across the room meanwhile i'm all into my phone not even worried about what's going on around...
5.5K 390 25
"For tackling evilness make it the toughest for you so that after winning over it you never have to face it again," ~Author Subhadra, the princess of...
726K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!