lecturer husband

By NayAf04

"i want him to spit on my face" niall said as he admiring me tomlinson's face. "wait, did he just.. wink at y... More

watch outtttt
jealous harry

New lecturer

87 4 0
By NayAf04

"did you see the tweet from our uni yesterday?" Liam ask his friend, Niall, Harry and Luke.

"what tweet?" Luke asked back while turning on his cellphone to check it.

"oh! about that new lecturer? well guess what? he's like the hottest lecturer that I've ever fucking known in my life" Niall said, Luke gasped when he saw the tweet in question, Niall was right, this person was beyond handsome.

"fucking look at this! sick as fuck" Luke told his friends, Liam gasped, Niall smiled crookedly, Harry kept a straight face.

"that's too much" Harry said as he continue to eat.

"you're just jealous" Niall said and he laugh but he apologize to him.

"well sorry but like he's really fit" Niall said and both Liam and Luke nodded their head agreeing.

"he's overrated guys, he's not that good? what if he is fierce to us when it comes to teaching?"

"goddamn harry, just be normal and said 'yeah i agree he's hot' It's not that hard, he's literally your type i can see it" Luke said to him teasingly while harry rolled his eyes.

"ew" harry said in disgust, or maybe not? who knows.

"i wanna ask to him as soon as possible if he's single or no, i wanna be fucked by him so much" niall said with a creepy smile, his friends look at him with a disgust face.

"now we finally get it why you got no friends at first, you are fucking creepy" liam said sassily but niall just laughing as if he agreed to it.

"i mean can you fucking blame me payno? look at him!"

"yes he's hot and all but you don't have to act like this It's scaring me" luke mumbled loud enough for the others to hear.

"oh come on, It's not like you guys never said that such a thing"

"because we never did, It's just you" harry answered to him and niall pouted.

"you guys are being mean"

"and you are being creepy, stop it!" Liam said but niall slowly smile again and laugh.

and of course he continued his words, praising the new lecturer Mr Tomlinson, come on, he's not that great to be praised so much like that.

"oh my god shut up blondie, we better get to class, the bell will ring in 4 minutes." Harry spoke as he stood up from his seat, his friends just followed him.

They walked to their class and Niall never kept quiet, he just kept babbling about how handsome, sexy and perfect the new lecturer was, it wasn't like he had ever met him.

"shut up niall goddamn yes i get it he's hot, just close your mouth for a second" Liam said finally feeling a little annoyed.

"okay, 1 second, 2 second, 3 sec- fucking hell" Niall jaw dropped as he saw him.

"i'm gonna passed out, someone hold me please" Niall acting dramatic as usual.

"oh my god he's so hot"

"his eyes is so blue and bright I even got dazzled looking at it."

"his jawline? what the fuck"

"I'm gonna bowed my knees before him"

"I want to lose my virginity to him"

"goddamn he could get me pregnant if he want to"

"i want him to spit on my face" Niall said as he admiring mr tomlinson who's walking near them.

Louis walked past harry, niall, liam and luke. Louis made eye contact with harry and winked at harry with a his soft smile.

"wait, did he just.. wink at you harry?" Niall asked in confusion.

"he fucking did.. wow?" luke spoke doesn't know how to reset cause that was a bit weird.

harry finally growing a soft smile but he rolled his eyes with a wider smile and walk away leaving his three friends in confusion.

()()()()()

"good morning mr tomlinson, so nice to meet you for the first time!" Brianna spoke to louis happily as she offer him a hand to shake.

"yes, thank you miss?"

"brianna"

"yes, thanks miss briana" louis shake her hand and then quickly let go of it.

"nice seeing you mr tomlinson, i'm ms calder" Eleanor smile at him.

"don't act formal to me now eleanor" louis chuckle.

"how'd you know that her name is eleanor?" Brianna asked irritably.

"she's a friend of mine"

"but-"

"i need to leave, excuse me" louis said as he leave those two women, brianna eyed eleanor up and down from her hair to her feet.

"what? you finally liked me back?"

"ew, i'm not a lesbian like you"

"okay we'll see, bye beautiful" Eleanor smile at her and leave, she liked brianna for a long time but brianna was too bitchy.

Louis walked towards his class. When he entered the class, what was initially busy immediately turned quiet, gosh, he really hope the students weren't afraid of the vibes that louis gave off. Damn louis didn't even understand 'till now why, like literally everyone who meets him for the first time is always afraid of him because his vibe and the way he stare at something.

"why is everyone so tense?” Louis ask confusedly.

Slowly the students began to relax and not be as tense as before. Louis start to introducing himself and let all the student there to ask him whatever they want, It's not the best choice.

"how old are you sir?"

"i'm 33 this year"

"are you new to this job?"

"no, I've been a teacher before."

"are you single sir?"

louis keep silent at first, his eyes scanning the room looking for something, and when he find it he just smile and he took a deep breath.

"yes i'm single"

a lot and i mean a lot of people is cheering there, which made louis quite surprised because he didn't expect it to be so horrendous for them. Louis started explaining everything, teaching and whatever, when the estimated time was up he opened the attendance book and read a name.

"Harry styles" Louis said the name then immediately raised his head and his eyes immediately met Harry's.

"i see you're the smartest one here.. come to my office after class, as soon as possible."

"alright thank you guys for coming to my class, see you next time" louis said as he pack his things into his bag.

"and harry, my office." louis stare at harry with a faint smile and then he leave the class.

Niall, luke and liam stare at harry in confusion, they need an explanation for what just happened. Louis doesn't even know harry, so why did he called harry to his office? because he's the smartest one in class? that's just weird, something is definitely not right.

"okay first of all, why the fuck would mr tomlinson called you to his office? like for what? second of all, why? just why?" Luke ask confusedly.

"right! is there something going on? did you know mr tomlinson?" niall asked him.

harry just sit there on his chair not knowing what to do or what to say, come on harry think!

"uhm maybe he wanna talk about.. task?" harry answered.

"i've to go! bye lads!" harry smile and he run away as fast as he could.

"he's hiding something" liam said quitely but niall and luke could heard.

"okay what a great information, of course liam i knew it" niall said sassily.

"we need to find out, asap" luke said as niall and liam just nodded their head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
182K 5.3K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
88.5K 794 13
I accidentally summoned a tentacle monster in the middle of the night. He wants to show me why eight arms are better than two. I said yes, and now I...
135K 5.6K 100
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...