One night with Ricky

By biebergirl818

Amy meets Ricky but she never knows what's going to happen next More

One night with Ricky

457 6 2
By biebergirl818

It was a Friday night and I was at camp. So the camp could lead me to Juilliard. When all of a sudden I see Ricky walking towards me. He comes up to me and says "can I sit with you"?

"My response was sure! Who doesn't want the hottest gut to sit with them! He looks at me and says "do you want to get out if here go back to my cabin or something"? Me being stupid I said yeah. When I was there I didn't think about what was going to happen! 6 weeks later. I had to go and buy a pregnancy test, can you guest what it was? If was positive. I was so scared! Knowing that I had a baby inside of me! Can you imagine me having to tell Ricky and my mom about me being pregnant? It was my worst nightmare!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
160K 5.8K 27
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
95.6K 2.5K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...