LOVE AT FIRST BEHEADING

By forthepepples

a historically accurate love tale of Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette More

Forewarning
I WAS AN ENLIGHTENED BABY

BORN TO BE A LOCKMASTER, FORCED TO BE A KING

10 0 0
By forthepepples

(side note he actually liked locks SO THIS IS HISTORICALLY ACCURATE)

i am in this huge huge hall and all i can see is myself (Hall of Mirrors at Versailles people) I AM TO BE MARRIED TO MARIE. i don't know her, all i know is that she's Austrian, she ain't even a pure french aristocrat. how will we even communicate? does she even speak the language of the world (french)? does she know that i am king? (florence and the machines historically accurate reference cause louis was a huge fan)

i check my watch, yes that's right, the year is 1770 and i am 14 years old getting married because that's what we do in france.

suddenly, a loud boom that can be felt as a 1.6 earthquake on a seismograph, and in walks Marie Antoinette and her entourage. she is all but 13 with the most outrageous hair ever, like girl that is a bouffant.

i haven't even noticed but a priest has arrived and apparently we're getting married like right now. she walks up to me,
"hello," she says in an austrian accent
"ello" i say in a french accent
the priest speaks up,
"oh la la do you mizter louis take mizz marie asz your beloved wife?"
i hesitate, "i do"
"and marie, oh la la, do you take mizter louis to be your lawfully wedded huzband, oh la la?"
"i do"
"AHHH BUT YOU ARE NOW MARRIED"

i can't believe it, i'm married, i can't even tie my shoelaces properly and i'm married. oh la la.

five years later

*medieval 50 CENT, In Da Club playing in tbe background* (again, historically accurate)
today i am to be coronated as king. i'm shitting my pants (literally BECAUSE IM STILL A CHILD)

marie is my friend. she's odd
i don't like being married, i should be doing what teenagers do in 16th century France.

that very much aside, i must prepare to be coronated, i am king (again, florence and the machines lover in louis here)

they could at least have the common decency to make the crown a bit more comfortable on the head.
anyway, i'm now officially king (woo) and so i must go do kingly duties (whatever that entails)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 39.8K 8
Everything changed the day the King ordered me to seduce his son and bring him back to the Kingdom. He was my best friend. As per the order of things...
11.7K 824 57
Just like how two shores of sea can never meet, they can never meet too, might be physically but never mentally. The other shore is too far to even t...
267K 17.9K 154
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
389K 15.7K 138
Fern is the younger sister of a famous author known for 'The Promise Under The Moon.' At just fourteen, she was the first to read her sister's debut...