Crimson Veil Destiny's Play

By CMXB20

In the world filled with the Supernatural, theres one race that stood above them, the Fangires. Dangerous cre... More

Chapter 1: Destiny's Play
Chapter 2: Cliffside Library
Chapter 4: Innocent Trap
Chapter 5 Village of Lies
Chapter 6 False Saint

Chapter 3: Individual-System

85 2 1
By CMXB20

Shin was back home and he talks to the other residents there. He told them about what happened and the orb.

"So you found a dark orb?" Jiro said.

"Yes, it was in that lab and it seems she was using it to make experiments." Shin said.

"I might have an idea."

They looked to see a red kivat bat come down.

"Father." Kivat said.

Kivat the 2nd looks. "That orb belonged to Alexandria."

"Alexandria?" Shin said.

"Yes, the great evil that once attacked the lands, a powerful vampire stopped by Rinaldo the former leader of Noctorna. One of the few vampires that could rival the fangires."

Shin got surprised, he knew Kivat the 2nd lived for a long time so he should know.

"She wanted to marry the King but that failed when she was stopped." Kivat the 2nd said.

"Possibly wanted a stronger child. So a meeting with the fangires wanted her to get it." Jiro said.

"Big brother Shin, did you meet that girl again?" Ramon asked.

"Mila, well yeah she helped me there." He said.

"And you got attacked by females." Jiro noticed the scent.

Shin got nervous and Kivat the 2nd said: "Well female vampires wish to have the best husband and those of fangire blood are picked."

"It's best you take a break and do something else." Jiro said.

Wataru nodded and he goes out. "I'll be getting some of the ingredients I needed."

"He's always trying to make a violin." Kivat the third chases him.

"I wonder when she will return. She's the only one that can handle these girls." Jiro plays a card.

"She won't come here yet." Ramon said.

Riki nodded as they kept playing.

Later

Iris was walking outside as she looks around.

"Well might as well go to the bar and get a drink." She said.

She walks forward but then noticed a guy behind a tree.

"Huh? Who's that?" She said.

Iris got curious and goes to check on who it is. Behind that tree was Shin as he gets a few things from the woods putting inside a basket.

"It's this forest that has it while being safer. I can't go to the rotten grove without being attacked by the creatures there." He said.

"Hey there." He jumps back and saw Iris smiling.

"Who... Are you?" He got nervous.

"I'm Iris, and damn your one handsome guy." She looks at him up and down.

"Uh.. thanks. I'm Shin."

"Wait your the guy that Mila met. Wow kinda jealous she met you first." Iris said.

"W-what, d-do you mean? We're not dating." He said.

She think the stuttering is cute and chuckles. "Well many wondered back home who she met. The nervous guy around girls and I see she was telling the truth about that. So what are you looking for?"

"Ingredients for a varnish." He said.

"A varnish?" She said.

"Yes, I make violins." He told her that since it wasn't a lie.

She blinks. "Really, wow you must be talented. Do you have a store?"

"Not yet. Just by orders of those looking for one." He said.

"I see. Say do you want to get a drink together?" She offered.

"I don't drink." He goes away.

Iris got surprised and goes after him. "Come on, you remind me of this nerdy girl a long time ago."

"I just don't drink. It's a choice I made that's all." He tries to get away.

But she wasn't letting him go. "But it can be fun if you come with me."

"No thanks." He said.

Iris crosses her arms and pouted. "I never had a hard time convincing a guy before. Maybe what Mila said was true and this guy is scared."

She thinks of something. "Would you like to talk at least?"

"Uh..." He thinks about it.

She smiles and drags him away surprising Shin.

"Oi!" He said.

"Come on, at least talk with me. We can get to know each other better since we're both Mila's friends." Iris said.

Kivat watches from a distance. "Shin."

Mila was walking around before she saw Iris with Shin.

"Iris!" She goes after them.

They saw her and Iris said: "Hey Mila, I just met your boyfriend."

The two blushes hearing that and Shin was red.

"He's not my boyfriend. He's just a friend. Anyway what are you doing with Shin?" She said.

"Just saw him getting a few things and thought of introducing myself. I must say he's more handsome than what the other girls thought. Some expected like this big muscular man but he's more the handsome prince type." She said.

"Well..." Mila looks at Shin.

She would lie if the description of him wasn't accurate.

"Uh, can I go?" He said.

"Why? We're having fun." Iris said.

"We're near the rotten grove." He said.

They looked and saw the dark forest.

"How did we get here?" Iris said.

"You must have followed Shin so much when he ran that you both came here." Mila said.

"Well it's nothing to worry about." Mila said.

They heard a roar and saw a pale vampiric woman with bat wings.

"A Nosferatu." Iris said.

She roars making them get pushed back by the high pitch voice.

The girls got ready as they took out they're weapons and attacked the monster.

Shin looks at them. "I can't risk Kiva so..." He takes out a belt and puts it on.

Then he pulls out a knuckle duster pressing it against his palm.

READY!

The girls looked and he poses. "Henshin." He inserts it in the belt.

FIST ON!

A symbol comes out as it forms a armor making Shin transform into Kamen Rider Ixa save mode.

"What?!" Mila got surprised since he never had that before.

"Well... He looks like a knight and Hunter mixed together." Iris smiles.

"Return that life to God." Ixa charges at it with the knuckle.

He punches against the Nosferatu making the creature screech as it tries to bite him.

But it's bite had no effect since it couldn't pierce the armor.

"Nice try." He punches her away.

"Well that's useful to block out bites." Iris said.

He then inserts a fuestle in the belt.

IXA KNUCKLE, RISE UP!

He charges it up and punches the Nosferatu making her explodes as she screams.

Ixa looks up. "It's done."

"Well for a violin maker your a good fighter." Iris said.

"Oh, well it's a suit my father had. I used it in case of protection." He said.

"That suit is strong." Mila said.

The fact it can beat a Nosferatu and even protect him from the bites, means that it can be useful for future battles.

"Say why don't you join Noctorna, you and Mila can spend more time together plus me and can help a lot of people?" Iris suggested.

"Uh, it's nice but i'm... Not really used to." He backs away afraid.

"Oh come on. A handsome guy like you in Noctorna will be something many of the girls will like. I bet even Amber will like you." Iris said.

"Iris, can you not do that to Shin." Mila frowns.

"Why not? It's not everyday you find a strong guy that can fight Vampires and other creatures." Iris said.

"Plus he's super cute." Iris looks back at Ixa.

"Uh, I better go." Ixa said.

Iris hugs him from behind. "Come on."

"Iris!" Mila wrestles with him.

"What are you both doing?!"

They saw Amber and the two got surprised.

"Well I didn't expect Amber to be here." Iris said.

"Sis." Mila said.

"What are you doing to that man?" Amber questions them.

"This is the guy that Mila met." Iris said.

"What?" Amber got surprised.

Ixa changes back and gave a nervous smile. Amber blushes seeing his face and that made Iris and Mila stunned.

"Holy heck, he made Amber blush." Iris said.

"I never seen her like that." Mila said.

"My name is Shin Kurenai."

"Well nice to meet you Shin." Amber said. "Excuse what my hunters have done."

"It's okay, I will be going." He said.

"But what is that armor?" Amber asked.

"It's something from my father." He said.

"Oh." She understood.

Shin goes off to get away and Amber looks at the other two. "What were you thinking?"

"I just wanted to have Shin meet the group." Iris said.

"And I was trying to stop her. I know him better." Mila said.

"Well let's go." Amber takes them both with her.

But she wonders who Shin really is, theres something special about him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.2K 23
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
36.7K 569 15
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
639K 27.7K 68
I had reincarnated into Remis Xenith, the younger brother of the heroine, who died at the beginning of every route. In order to not interfere with t...
233K 9.9K 25
စံကောင်းမွန် + တခေတ်ခွန်း ငယ်ငယ်ကခင်မင်ခဲ့တဲ့ဆက်ဆံရေးကနေအကြောင်းတစ်ခုကြောင့်စိတ်သဘောထားကွဲလွဲပြီး ပြန်တွေ့တဲ့အချိန်မှာသူဌေးနဲ့အလုပ်သမားဆက်ဆံရေးဖြစ်သွ...