The Farmer's Daughter is the...

By witchy8181

Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Alternative: 空间之农家女是团宠 Author: 小糊涂大仙 Synopsis: Xu Linyue... More

Waken up
Warmth
Space
Origin
White Rice Porridge
Going Out
Go up the mountain
Harvest
Inquiry
Shock
Arrangements
Going to town #1
Going to town #2
Selling Ginseng
Shopping
Going Home
Planning
Growing Vegetables
Upgrade
Selling Vegetables
Cooperation
Buying Land
Recruitment
Enrollment
Buy Cattle
Celebration
Start of Construction
Recognition
Teaching Martial Arts
A Meaningful Lesson
Barbecue
Robbery
Subdues
Discussion
Purchasing
First Stage (of a building)
Setting up a banquet
Visits
Geese Passing Ghostly Shadows
Uninvited Guest
Let's talk about cooperation again
Recruitment
Young man
Entering the Mountain Again
White Wolf
See Ginseng Again
Night Detective
Start of Construction
Building a Greenhouse
Staying Overnight
Attacked on the mountain
White Wolf Helps
Fishing
Giving away prescriptions
Celebrations
Wine
Planning
Decoration 1
Decoration 2
Conquer
White Wolf, Moves In
Iron Triangle
Painting
Stocking up
Attraction
Opening
County Magistrate
Popular
Master Qian
Farewell
Return to the Village
Fierce Battle with Black Bear
Stalking
Lively
Campfire Barbecue
Panic
Explanation
Apology
Harvest
Qi Chuyun
Agreements
Family Portrait
Backgammon
Pills
Road Construction
Brothers, coming Back home
Third Brother's Ambition
Learning to Paint
Selling Medicine
Audit
Starting Construction
Rich Uncle
Thrilling
Trickery
Go to Yamen
Sharing Contract
Come to the door
The contract is completed
Xiaoba wins the championship
Potato Flour
Pocket Money
Gifts
Paying wages
Houniu Village
Returning to the Xu Family
Chinese New Year
Lively
Banquet
Eating Dumplings
Jade Pendant
Arrangement
Buying a House
Planting Fruit Trees
Exam
Examination Results
Announcement
Invitation
Untitled Chapter
Business comes to the door
Discussion
Negotiation completed
Red Worm
Beer
Not Enough
Ice Making
Buying people
Introduction
Giving Names
Surprised Fu Rui
Smoothie
Popularity
Plan
Ancestral Hall Meeting
Competition
Help
Beast
Encountering a Black Bear Again
Taking in a Younger Brother
The Jealous Old Man
Untitled Chapter
Going to Town Alone
Lianhua (Lotus) Village
The Poor Siblings
Vicious
Untitled Chapter
Leaving
Misunderstanding
Rescue
Willing
Revenge
Decision
Untitled Chapter
Departure
Arriving Home
Lively
Untitled Chapter
Village Chief's Concerns
Bringing into Space
Training Begins
Giving Silver

Vixen

2K 74 8
By witchy8181

Qibao was a little surprised and asked: "What method are you planning to use?"

Xiaoling replied: "Master, do you still remember the forbidden method I told you last time?"

Qibao asked: "I know, is this forbidden law specifically designed to control people?"

"No, I just need to use a drop of Master's blood, refine it a little, carve a spell on it, mix it with water and drink it. The effect will be effective immediately, and they will obey you from the bottom of their hearts." Xiaoling said.

"Okay, although this is a bit magical, I don't want a subordinate who only knows how to obey orders and has no emotions." Qibao said.

"Master, you don't have to worry about this. After using this method, they are still the same as normal people, but they have the added belief that they will never betray you, so you can rest assured!" Xiaoling said.

"Oh, that's amazing, my little spirit. You are really my little baby. With this, I can establish a special force that belongs to me." Qibao actually thought for a long time, although she's now had cooperation with Su Chenyu and Jing Chen, which was considered a good backer, but it's not as fragrant as relying on oneself.

"When the time comes, let me help you train them. Those who have been trained by me will definitely be considered the first-class masters in this world." Xiaoling added.

"That's not going to scare people to death. If a fox can talk, you will definitely be called a vixen!"

Xiaoling replied: "I'm supposed to be a vixen, but I have my own way of not scaring them."

Qibao exclaimed: "Fine, you're a vixen, then I'll go out first, I'm still busy!" After saying that, without waiting for Xiaoling to speak, she had already gone out of space.

Xiaoling felt that something was wrong, but couldn't figure it out, so he didn't continue to think about it and muttered: "Really, why is Master running so fast..."

The next day, Xu Dabo drove the dug potatoes to his father-in-law's house. The eldest aunt and the second aunt also went. After all, they knew how to make potato flour, so they needed to go over and teach the workers how to make it. 

After everyone left, Mrs. Wang said: "I guess the eldest family's and the second family's won't be able to come back in the next two days. It is estimated that they all need to be taught before they can come back with peace of mind."

Mrs. Lin said: "It's okay. I'll just do more at home. The eldest sister-in-law and the second sister-in-law are going to do business."

In the next two days, Xu Dabo would send potatoes over every day, listening to Dabo say that those workers who went to work had signed the agreement, and all of them had started in the past two days, and it was estimated that tomorrow Xu Dabo and the others would be able to come back.

Qibao felt that the weather was already a bit hot, and the oil paper covering the vegetables in the greenhouses had to be lifted for ventilation, but she only needed to lift up the oil paper on both sides of each shed.

............

More than a month has passed, and today is the day when the first batch of fruit wine is opened. The Xu family all came to the workshop.

Old man Lin opened a jar, and the aroma of wine suddenly wafted out.

The old man scooped a little bit into the cup and took a sip. After a long while, he said: "Well, it tasted about right, the color was good, and it was done very successfully."

When the people who worked in the winery heard this, they almost jumped up with joy. Originally, they watched the old man tasting the wine with trepidation, fearing that some process was not done well and affecting the taste of the fruit wine, but now they don't have to worry.

The winery has selected three team leaders, one is Hua'er Niang, the other is Shitou Niang, and the other is an auntie from the village named Guixiang. Each of the three of them is responsible for the production of a kind of fruit wine.

The old man tasted the other two fruit wines. They tasted right and were similar to the ones Qibao gave him.

Qibao still feels there is some difference, but most people can't taste it. The fruits she used to brew the wine before were watered with undiluted spiritual spring water, which is of great benefit to the human body.

The old man said: "Thanks to everyone for your hard work during this time, our wine was very successful this time!"

Goudanniang said with a smile: "I finally feel relieved that I didn't spoil such a good fruit, and I'm relieved that I got paid for this work."

"Yes, this is my first time learning how to make wine."

The old man continued: "But you have to sort and put all the wine that has been brewed, and you have to be gentle and don't break the jars, otherwise the wine will be spoiled."

"Brother, don't worry. I value this wine very much. I will arrange it. You don't have to worry about it. Just leave it to me." Old Man Lin said.

As a result, shopkeeper Tong came to the Xu family again the next day after hearing the news.

"My master has already written a letter saying that he wants to cooperate with your family in this fruit wine business. What do you think?"

Qibao asked: "How can we cooperate?"

"My master said that such a good wine, of course, the price is also higher than other wines, it just so happens that our master has a wine workshop in the capital. He is responsible for the sales and marketing problem, and there are a lot of rich people in the capital, and they are also accustomed to enjoying themselves, so as long as it's something good, no matter how much it costs they are willing to pay for it, so the money will definitely not be small."

Qibao thought that she was going to take the high-end route. After all, there were too few rich people in Huamen Town. The capital is a good place, but judging from the current situation of her family, the water in the capital is too deep, and her family has no background. There are no bones left that would not be eaten by others.

Qibao asked: "Did Brother Chenyu tell us how to divide our cooperation?"

Shopkeeper Tong said: "Not much. After all, this wine recipe belongs to your family, and it is your family who contributed the effort. It's only 30-70%, and your family's 70%."

Qibao thinks it counts, after all, this wine is sold to those high-ranking officials. Which one does not have some scheming and means, otherwise he would not be able to gain a foothold in the capital. Su Chenyu has lived in the capital since he was a child and has been in contact with people like this. It is just right for him to come forward.

Qibao said: "Okay, 30% means 30%, then we will just make wine and leave the rest to Brother Chenyu."

Shopkeeper Tong breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that Qibao agreed. This girl was not the one who suffered the loss. He said, "Okay, I will send someone to bring the first batch of fruit wine to the capital tomorrow."

The old man and the others naturally have no objection. They naturally know that the capital is at the feet of the emperor, and at least seven or eight of the ten people are nobles.

The old man said: "Now that we have settled the business, shopkeeper Tong, you should stay for a meal this time, right?"

Shopkeeper Tong laughed: "Good, I'll stay and bother the old man today."

"Then Shopkeeper Tong will have to try the new wines from my family's winery today! Eldest, you go and bring over a jar of each type of wine." The old man stated.

"Yes, I'll go right away!" Xu Dabo ran out immediately.

During the meal, shopkeeper Tong drank a lot of wine and kept touching the wine glasses with the old man. His face was a little red, but he could tell that he was drunk.

The old man exclaimed: "I didn't expect you to have such a huge amount of money, Shopkeeper Tong, I didn't know that before!"

"It's because your wine appeals to my taste. Don't forget, old man. I'm in the restaurant business, so of course I can't drink too much. It's only because I have the opportunity to drink so happily with the old man today." Shopkeeper Tong said.

Several women in the Xu family also drank today. As a result, Mrs. Lin drank a few cups down. After a while, she felt dizzy and blushed, and was helped into the house by her auntie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 1.2K 44
𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒈𝒐𝒅𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏 𝒖𝒏𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒚 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 There is one rule in this world, a human rises as a god, they fall as a ghost, but in the end...
77 7 5
Special thanks to xiaoAnZheee for helping edit!! In elementary school, Xue Youka had an urological surgery, leading to him being forced to wear his c...
156K 5.1K 200
Chapter: 601-800 After Xiao Lingyu was betrayed by her boyfriend, she had the scumbag underneath her feet and along with the slut. Then, she used the...
128K 2.1K 200
Part 3 In her previous life, as Yun Xi lay on her deathbed due to a terminal illness, her famous painter husband said to her heartlessly, "Yun Xi, le...