HER 7 DONGSAENG [BTS ff]

By jagiyaarmy

"If u can't accept me as ur eldest, if u can't respect me, u can keep ur mouth shut" " u r just an extra help... More

Note
Introduction
๐Ÿ’œChapter 1 ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 2๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 3๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 4๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 5๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 6๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 7๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 8๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 9๐Ÿ’œ
Not an update
๐Ÿ’œChapter 11๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 12๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 13๐Ÿ’œ
NOT AN UPDATE....
๐Ÿ’œChapter 14๐Ÿ’œ
1Kโœจ๏ธโœจ๏ธ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 15๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 16๐Ÿ’œ
Not an update...

๐Ÿ’œChapter 10๐Ÿ’œ

158 3 0
By jagiyaarmy

Y/n's pov:

And that was it... taehyung harshly came towards me pulled his hands in air to slap me... but I was fast enough to get a hold of his hand.... as I was going to say something...

The next thing I saw made my eyes wide...

I saw Mr kim and mom returned home and were almost on the door when I immediately turned taehyung around while holding his wrist at his back in a firm grip to make sure I won't hurt him...

I can hear a lot of gasps... but I ignored...

He was again going to scream at me but then I whispered in his ear..

Y/n: Mr kim and mom is here don't make any scene...

As he slightly nodded... and mom and Mr Kim looked at us shocked and then I slowly yanked him off...

Earning a tight slap right next moment from my mom... making my face turn to the other side...

Mom: WHAT DO U THINK U R DOING KIM Y/N TO UR YOUNGER BROTHER...

my face was still on the side.. and my hands were on the right cheek which was hurting...

I slowly looked up while holding back my tears...

I took a look at everyone's face... makhne line was smriking in victory and hyung line and dad were shocked to what happened... while mom was just angry... ready to slap me again.... but the odd thing is I sensed tarhyung a lil scared.. maybe scared that I will tell Mr kim about him...

As I was in my own thought I again got a tight slap on my left cheek this time... making my face turn to opposite direction this time... bringing everyone else back to their senses...

Dad: what r u doing??

He asked while holding back my mom...

Jin: mom what r u even think u r doing to her...

Mom: no one will come in between us... it's our matter we will solve it...

I was standing with my hands still on my left cheek holding back my tears...

As I felt she was again going to slap me... but then nothing touched me..

I slowly looked up to see Mr kim standing in between mom and me while holding her hand in air which was again ready to slap me...

Dad: I dare u to raise ur hands on my daughter...

Mom: u don't know her... it must be her fault... didn't u saw how she was holding taehyung huh??

I finally gathered up my self and Started speaking trying my best to not break down... I took a deep breath to make sure my voice is stable enough to talk...

Y/n:I'm sorry Mr kim... pls don't fight with ur wife because of me...

I smiled and continued saying

And yes it was my fault that I held tarhyung like that...

*sniff*

Actually today they taught me some self defense moves so they were just testing me... that's all...

*sniff*

Dinner is ready pls go get fresh up... and come for dinner... I'm waiting...

With that I left to kitchen still holding back my tears...

I didn't cry... but it Hurts... I was still sniffing....

As I reached the kitchen... I took out a glass of water and gulped it down in a single sip...

I again took a deep breath and then smiled...

I finally started arranging the dinner table...

After 5 min as I was done I saw everyone was coming downstairs....

As we all sat at our usual place and then started eating in pure silence...

Like this:

_____________________________________

Namjoon Jungkook taehyung hoseok

Mr kim

Jin y/n yoongi jimin Mrs lee

____________________________________

Everyone was eating in silence... I slowly looked up to see everyone when I felt stares at me...

I saw everyone except my mom was looking at me but taehyung was more like avoiding eye contact... still he was taking glances at me from time to time...

I was also not in a great mood to talk but still decided to break this silence...

Y/n: is there something on my face??

Jin: no...

Y/n: then why r u all looking at me like that...

Namjoon: ahh... nothing...

Y/n: c'mon guyss loosen up a bit it's too much silence... I'm not used too it...

I said with a smile reassuring everyone that I m okay...

But m I really okay??

With that everyone started have small talks and the atmosphere around me felt good...

Time skips after dinner...

As everyone was in their room... doing their work...

I was just thinking about today incident...

Then I thought I should drink something good in order to cheer up a bit...

It was not something new for me...

But in front of them...

It freaking hurts...

So as I was going down I saw my so called brothers were in the living room... everyone of them were busy in their own stuff...

I walked to the kitchen... without disturbing them... well they were so engrossed in their work that they didn't even noticed me...

Sigh...

As I was going to make some hot chocolate for me I decided to make for them too...

I can see it that were doing something serious...

As I was making hot chocolate for everyone I heard them talking about... me??

Namjoon: seriously I felt bad for her...

I felt weird...

Taehyung: why do u even care hyung... she deserved that...

This arrogant brat surely needs some lessons...

Jungkook: U don't mean it hyung do u??

Taehyung: why won't I.. I really mean it... and I would have appreciated that if her mom had slapped her 2 3 times more...

Scoff... I would have better told Mr kim about him then to save him..

Jin: yahh.. u shouldn't say something like that...

Jimin: jin hyung.. I'm watching u from few days... u don't care about her... right??

Jin: what if I??

Jimin: no u can't hyung...

Jin: I asked what if I do??

Jimin: then choose between her and me...

And jin started laughing??? He was laughing so hard that u can literally hear him from rooftop rn...

Then after calming down he said..

Jin: u really think I will care about any bitch who will try to restrict us huh? Ohh u pabo jiminahh... I just act like caring so that dad won't harm u guys or get upset over this...

And I again got betrayed... I thought atleast someone... someone cares for me a lil... I guess I was wrong...

As I was in my own thought I accidentally spilled a lil hot chocolate on my hands and hissed in pain...

Hoseok: hyung.. u r not serious right??

Seems like he sensed my presence

Jin: I'm more than serious...

Namjoon: ok guys let's get back to wor-

As I was done making hot chocolate I made my way towards living room with a tray full of cups... gaining their attention and making them all shut... my eyes were red now and my throat seems heavy... I was not even able to breathe but still I took a deep breath and walked to them with a smile on my face and said with a firm voice...

Y/n: I was making some hot chocolate for myself... I saw u guys were working hard so I made some for u...

Hoseok: when did u came down??

Y/n: I came down a while before, u guys were too busy to notice me.. anyways enjoy... and don't be up till late... we have university tomorrow... sleep well guys..

I made a eye contact with jin once as I can see everyone was quite shocked seeing me here...

And with that I walked towards my room with my hot chocolate in my hand...

As I was going upstairs I felt like I will loose my control any next moment...

As I entered in my room I walked and sat at the bean bag of my balcony...

Some tears made their way from my eyes... but I was quick to wipe it off...

I drank my hot chocolate and then slept...

Time skips...

Next morning...

Third person's pov:

Y/n woke up at 3 today as she didn't slept well yesterday...

Doing her morning routine she made her way towards gym... yes they have gym in their mansion...

She entered in gym put on her air pods... she started doing workout like insane...

Her music volume was so loud that u can even hear it from the door of gym..

Around 4:30 am she finally stopped and lied down in the gym itself panting...

After 5 minutes she made her way towards her room... again took a shower and got ready for the day...

She looked at her reflection for a last time... putting on the sweetest smile she walked towards the kitchen to made breakfast...

As she finished making breakfast everyone came downstairs one by one..

Dad: good mrng princess...

Y/n: good Mrng Mr kim..

He said patting her head with a warm and sweet smile which she gladly returned...

In 15 minutes everyone was downstairs In the dining room...

Y/n: good mrng everyone...

She smile warmly at everyone...

Jin: good mrng...

Namjoon: mrng...

Hoseok: mrng...

Meanwhile everyone else just hummed...

Dad: don't tell me yoongi again slept..

He said as he didn't saw yoongi here...

Y/n: it's ok Mr kim... I will go and call him.. u all carry on..

Yoongi: no need... I love my ears... I'm here...

He suddenly entered dining room making everyone flinched...

But after listening him everyone laughed a lil...

Dad: okay kids... let's have breakfast..

Like this days went off...

Time skpis[1 month]

Third person's pov:

Nothing much happened in this whole month... except y/n getting scolded by her mom everyday coz of something that makhne line had done but blamed on her... she also didn't said anything because she knew it's just a waste of energy... in university sunghoon as usual irritates her... and their friendship are going great as everyone was geeting along real good...

In this whole month bts and Mr kim also noticed that y/n's mom never takes her side... heck she never even cares to ask her the matter... she just takes everyone's side except her... which gave a good opportunity for makhne line to bother her for real..

Today is Saturday...

And here y/n, IU, blackpink, txt and Enyphen are sitting together having lunch...

Suddenly Y/n felt a cold liquid dripping down from her head making her wet..

And now everyone in the whole cafeteria went quite... pin drop silence was there...

???: oops~~ I'm sorry... it slipped off from my hand...

She said to y/n and stared laughing with her minions...

Lisa: the fuck u think u r doing ari...

Ari: shut up will u... and u bitch stay away from my oppas...

Y/n: mind telling me who r ur oppas...

Ari: bts, txt and Enyphen...

Y/n: ohh... so??

Ari: stay from them bitch...

Y/n: what if I won't??

Ari: got a pretty sharp tongue huh??

She said came towards her to slap her...but the very next movement she was on ground...

After few minutes her minions were also on ground.... unconscious...

[Did i told u all y/n is black belt in taekwondo ]

Then she changed her dress and walked to rooftop...

Everyone else tried to talk to her but she said she wants to be alone and left...

She calmed herself down and then the classes ended and they all went home...

As they entered they saw her mom and Mr Kim sitting in the couch...

Y/n's pov:

As I saw my mom I Knew the principal called her for what happened today...

Great... just great...

Sigh...

Mom: kim y/n.. get urself here...

I just muttered a small "not this shit again"..

I kept my bag in the couch and stood in front of them...

------------------------------------------

Hey lovies... here's a new chapter for u all...

Do tell me if u want their house tour in the comments...

Comment ur favorite part and vote for me too...

Love ya...

Word count:2039

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 435 16
Kim M/n, Kim Taehyung's younger brother, moves into the bighit dorms with his brother after a failed attempt of suicide. "she should've let me die" "...
48.4K 2.7K 87
"We can't be together but I can't lose you too," his once soothing voice sounded pained. "You're right, we can't be together." she agreed as her hea...
29K 1.1K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...