I Got Reincarnated But I Don'...

Oleh Blreader_emi27

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ʜᴇʟʟᴏ!! Emi-san/chan here~✨🤭👹 𝘌𝘮𝘰𝘫𝘪 𝘐 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘩: 👹- DEMO... Lebih Banyak

✨𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍✨
✨𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃✨
😔😭✨𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐞✨😭😔
✨𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐦𝐩 𝐨𝐟𝐟✨
✨𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞?✨
✨𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲✨
✨Chapter 4: Arriving at school, and what? LET'S ATTEMPT AGAIN✨
✨Chapter 5:I absent and at the infirmary, No attempts tho😔but I found animals✨
✨𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐙𝐎𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓✨
✨Chapter 7: First day of class, and guess what? I know you know✨
✨Chapter 8: Jumping on the roof, Part 2✨
✨Chapter 9: Infirmary again..and all the MLs are here!?✨
✨Chapter 10: !!FL's POV!!✨
✨Chapter 11: Where my sanity(or maybe A/n's) will be gone for awhile✨
--FIXING MY CHAPTERS--

✨Chapter 6: why does people keep stopping me everytime?✨

1K 27 17
Oleh Blreader_emi27

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
After being at the infirmary for a whole day, Aki aka Zio in the next day is finally back to his dorm room.

And as for Hiro, he made sure that there are no knife left in the dorm room, and hid it somewhere safe... For Zio's sake.

Zio is currently lying in the floor with Wual, Geme, Throx, And Rhorn.

You might think, why floor? Not the bed? Ask Aki.

The animals are just sitting beside their owner and observing him, while Zio have his eyes closed.

"Young master, the floor is cold. You should lay on the bed." Hiro went close to him and looks down on him, bending his body to face him.

Zio opened his eyes.

"... I don't wanna." He then closed his eyes again.

Hiro sigh.

𝚉𝚒𝚘/𝙰𝚔𝚒 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
I felt myself being carried, after I closed my eyes by Hiro.

I opened my eyes as I was startled, I was not used to being carried so randomly.

Then I look at him, and I just felt my back hit something soft.

Oh... He put me to bed... Well, I guess that's good, I was feeling lazy after all to get to the bed, that's why I'm on the floor.

"Young master, you're going to go to school later. The time will be 12:00pm, and right now it's currently 8:00 am, so it's 4 hours from now. You can rest if you want I'll wake you up." Hiro who is in his usual straight composure and stoic face said.

I only hummed.

"Also, no animals are allowed in the classroom, so unfortunately, this animals will stay here at the dorm."

I nodded.

"Well then, I will be preparing your things so once you are willing to get ready, it's already prepared." He bowed and left.

.....
.....
....
....
....

It's been few minutes of silence, me who is only looking at the ceiling while my body is lazy to move.

The animals are just playing as usual on the floor, one of them keeps coming up on the bed and nuzzle me then come back to play with them.

Hiro is still preparing, so a little stroll around the school won't hurt right?

I get up, then went to the door, the animals followed me, I didn't really care so I let them.

I went out the dorm building, and went to explore the campus, there are still no students around because it's still not class time.

'Huh... This is so boring... Maybe staying on the dorm would be better...'

'I should go back.'

Then I past through a table.

I don't know but why do people in here like to leave something sharpy? Isn't that dangerous?

Yes, it is. And guess what? I'm back✨ suicidal self!

I took that sharpy thing, it's not knife, or anything but it's sharp.

Then I left the place and went to somewhere kind of hidden, because even if it's still empty, I know that Hiro is some kind of a teleporter, who always appear out of nowhere everytime I do something suicidal.

I saw a kind of alley place, so I went there, the animals are still following me.

I look at the sharpy thing, its not metal, but rather a wood..

Looks like it came from the table because the table is also wood.

I look at the animals, they're all looking at me curiously. They just got adopted and their owner is already killing himself...... How sad.... Too bad, I chose death over everything 😁

But because I'm a 'kind' person, I kneel down and pats their head for the last time. (ᴀ/ɴ: ʏᴏᴜ sᴜʀᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ? 🧐)

And then I point the sharp thing on my chest again, and was about to stab it, but then again. Why does.... EVERYONE keeps STOPPING me!?

Come on! Who is it this time!? I'm pretty sure I'm the most hated character here even in my previous world! Why are you stopping me!?

I look at the person who just hold my hand tight from stabbing my own chest.

Even if this is a kind of dark alley, I still see his face through the light outside the alley.

The person has a white hair, and blue eyes. A white smooth skin of course, and has a serious look on his face.

I shoved my hand away from him also letting go of the wood, because it slip on my hand.

"What were you doing just now?" His deep voice suddenly spoke which made me flinch.

I didn't respond. "Why we're you holding that sharp wood, and pointing it on your chest?"

I didn't respond. "Are you trying to kill yourself? Are you out of your mind?"

"Of course, I am! What do you think I'm holding that thing for and pointing it on my chest? Posting?" I look at him kind of pissed. You didn't just stopped me from killing myself, you also ask a obvious question!

Who even is this guy!?

I stood up, and as I stood straight, I just realized... He's so tall!?

What's his height!? Did I shrank!? I'm pretty sure last time I check, I was like.... 6'9!?

I heard him sigh, "let's get outof here first-" he didn't finish his sentence, but instead he suddenly backs up, and put a fighting stance.

"What the heck is that monstrous animal doing here!? Zio, get out first. I'll take care of this" and then I realized that he was doing that because of my animals.

I sigh, "calm down, I'm their owner. They can't hurt you."

He seems confused as I said that. "Your what? But that's impossible.."

"Well, now it is. Who are you anyways?" I tilt my head, and show off my serious face.

Now he seems more confused and surprised.

"What do you mean by who am I? Did you lose your memory or something? I'm literally one of your rival" he point out himself.

Now to think of it, he does look familiar... Wait don't tell me... Did I meet one of the character in the novel!? No no, that's too early. Especially if I ever did then my life will he more troublesome!!

Who is this- I can't seem to remember..

"I'm Ray Evanburg! The one and only prince of the Evanburg kingdom!"

Evenburg? That sound familiar..

I didn't respond because I was trying to remember who this guy is...

....

Wait-.. RAY!? THE 4TH MALE LEAD!? So that's why he feels familiar! He is literally one of the male lead, I'm so dumb to not remember it!

Now... What the heck is he doing here? I did remember that on the second day, he was walking the campus to meet the Royali Prince, Gabriel..

So that's why... Haaa...

"Why aren't you responding?" He spoke again.

I look at him only, he sigh sounds piss off, he hold my hand and pull me out the alley.

"Now, stop being quiet! Why did you do that earlier?"

"The what?"

"You were literally committing suicide! Have you gone crazy huh!?" He shouts, luckily there was no one around.

"That's.... Because I want to." I look away.

Out of all the characters I could meet, why him? This guy is too troublesome for me! Even just reading the novel, he already pisses me off.

"Did she reject you? Ha! Of course she would, she wouldn't date a stalker! But killing yourself over it? Such a pathetic move!"

See what I mean? This guy is like a jerk!

And also I don't like her anymore- I mean I never liked her in the first place, because duh! I'm not Zio. My name is Aki Suzuki, who only wish is to die! And you just took that away!

I walk away from him, he called out for me but of course I didn't respond. No way, I don't like that guy, no no.

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
As Zio left, Ray then got called by someone.

Of course that is Gabriel, because they are meeting.

"Ray!"

Ray look at him then run to him.

"Good morning, my dear cousin. I hope you're still doing fine after all the work your doing." He bowed.

"Oh why why. Of course I'm doing fine, I'll never give up on her, even if it was you, remember?" Gabriel also bowed then laugh.

"By the way, I saw you talking to someone a minute ago. Who was it?" Gabriel questioned Ray.

"Oh, that was Zio."

"Oho, are you two close now?" Gabriel grin.

Which made ray laugh, "pft, no way! I'll never be. And also, news! I think he got rejected." Ray whispered.

Gabriel was surprised by this, "did he? How did you know?"

"Earlier I saw him, in the alley just tried to stab himself. And there is no way that he will attempt in anything other than her. We know him."

Gabriel is now shock, "stab!? No, I know that he is crazy over her. But killing himself? He must have gone crazy!"

"I also thought too." Ray look serious.

"Wait, before we come to any conclusion or even if we know him. We still need to ask Elisa of he did reject him or not. We need to investigate this." Gabriel now looks serious.

"I agree. Now shall we go to the meeting before we get late?"

"Then we shall go."

They all walk away from the place they're standing.

𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚉𝚒𝚘 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
I am now back to my dorm door,

And my animals? They're still with me.

I was about to open the door, when someone open it first.

It was hiro, "young master! I told you not to go anywhere without anyone! Did you hurt yourself!? Nothing happened right!?"

Even if hiro has a stooc face always that made him look like a nonchalant person. He panic to quickly.

"You're too serious for your job.."

"Of course! It was an order from your parents!" He sigh.

"Let's get you prepare if you're ok." He bowed then move aside so I can walk through.

But they're not my parents, haha...

♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ!!

ɪᴛ's ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ ʀɪɢʜᴛ?

ᴡᴇʟʟ, ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ. ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʜᴀs ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜᴇᴅ!

ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ɪᴛ!!

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋss

ᴀᴋɪ: ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴍᴇ sʜʀᴀɴᴋ?

ᴍᴇ: *sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ*

ᴀᴋɪ: sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ!?

ᴍᴇ: ᴏᴋ ᴏᴋ!! ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɪɴ!! ᴜᴋᴇs sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀ sʜᴏʀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴄᴜᴛɪᴇ!!

ᴀᴋɪ: ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ? ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴜᴋᴇ?

ᴍᴇ: ᴜʜʜ..... ɪ ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ʙʟ...!!

ᴀᴋɪ: ʜᴜʜ..?

ᴍᴇ: ɴᴇᴠᴇʀᴍɪɴᴅ ɪᴛ!! ʙʏᴇᴇ!!

ᴀᴋɪ: ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ʏᴇᴛ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴍᴇ sʜʀᴀɴᴋ!!!!!! 🤬🤬

ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴀʟʟ!

ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ!!

sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ! 👹

♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦

𝑁𝑜 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠

--✨✨✨------------------------------✨✨✨--
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

♦✨♦
-----

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

275K 18.7K 159
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
26.2K 1.4K 16
Suan who reincarnated as a passerby no. 2 in a romance novel, a cannon fodder who lacks presence, gloomy and very quiet. Still, he was happy for not...
287K 55.2K 10
Everything changed the day the King ordered me to seduce his son and bring him back to the Kingdom. He was my best friend. As per the order of things...
37.6K 1.8K 10
If there was one thing Ver despise the most, it was responsibility, and as the eldest of the Duke's children, it wasn't a surprise if he was chosen a...