NRL IMAGINES (book 2)

By Panthers2607

My second NRL Imagines Book after my 1st got taken down. Request are Closed More

Hey all!
Pt1 Players I'll Be Doing⬇️
Pt2 Players I'll Be Doing⬇️
Pt3 Players I'll Be Doing⬇️
⬇️Request Down Below⬇️
(SMUT)(REQUESTED)Reece Walsh
(SMUT)(REQUESTED)(PT2)-Reece Walsh
(SMUT)(REQUESTED)- Jordan Riki
(SMUT)(REQUESTED)- Jayden Campbell
(REQUESTED)- Jordan Riki
Reece Walsh- Beat Up
(SMUT)Reece Walsh- The Matty Johns Show
(SMUT)Stephen Crichton- Married
Izack Tago- Fake Friend
Tyrell Sloan- Team Mascot
!HELP!
Dylan Brown- 🎉Surprise🎉
Bailey Simonsson- He gets Injured
Nathan Cleary- RIP Soldier
Nathan Cleary- Finger Discolation
Joseph Manu- First Kiss
Joseph Manu- Christmas
Patty Carrigan- I'm sleeping with you
Egan Butcher- Murdered
Scott DrinkWater- Bad Decisions
(SMUT)Herbie Farnworth- Your cute
Joseph Sua'alii- Many NRL boyfriends
REQUEST ARE OPEN
(REQUESTED)- Blaize Talagi
!Update!

(SMUT)Zac Lomax- Wedding

229 0 0
By Panthers2607

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Waking upto my alarm Babe turn it off -Zac said reaching over an hitting my boob Zac Lomax -I said He lifted his head What -He said looking at his hand My poor boob -I said eyeing him.

He sat up an leaned down I knew what he was gonna do Nope -I said sitting up an getting outta bed Hey I was gonna take care of it -He said No sexual interaction's the week of the Wedding -I said pointing at him Oh come on I already can't sleep with you before the wedding -He said You can kiss me that's it just not on that day -I said glaring at him while putting comfy clothes on.

After we got ready we were in the car on the way to the Airport for our flight to Ibiza, Spain where we would be married then fly to Maldives for our Honeymoon.

Pulling upto the Airport I got out of the car an opened the boot grabbing some bag's Zac grabbed my hand Ready to get married baby -He said Hell yes I'm excited to go to Maldives -I said Yeh then I can actually fuck you -He said I whacked him on the back of his head Ow -He said rubbing his head.

Touching down in Ibiza it was so pretty Me an Zac got a rental car an drove to the venue. Arriving we pulled upto the cabin that was where me an Zac would stay tonight not tomorrow but the next night.

Since it was night time here in Ibiza we headed to bed. I climbed into bed an snuggled into the blanket's zac climbed in next to me an turned the lamp off while facing me.

He leaned in an kissed me I kissed back as he climbed on top of me an I rolled under him to roll to his side Babe -He said No sex -I said Fine -He said laying down but dragging me to him an we slept like babies.

Waking up today was the day everyone would arrive an Zac would swap room's with Blake Lawrie's Fiance.

Bye babe -I said Bye honey -He said giving me a kiss then walking out of our cabin as I packed up my stuff an left to go to the hotel where I would be staying with Blake's Fiance.

It was the next day Wedding day I was sat in the chair playing my phone getting my hair an makeup done.

Finishing up I got in my dress as the bridesmaid's turned around I put my shoe's on an my maid of honor which is Nat's wife as I am the younger sister of Egan an Nat Butcher.

"Alright Ladie's turn around" -Photographer said which they listened an gasped My mum was crying Mumma don't cry -I said hugging her Your beautiful sweetie -She said Thank you -I said.

The bridesmaid's left with the groomsmen an now it was my time I walked down the stair's to see my father Hey dad -I said as he turned around Honey you are gorgeous -He said hugging me Thank's Dad sha'll we go -I said We sha'll -He said linking our arm's together.

No One's POV
"May you all please stand an Zac face me" -Priest said Ok -Zac said turning around shaking his hand's *You'll be fine mate* -Tyrell said.

Marry you by Bruno Mar's started playing an Y/n came walking down with her father The priest gave Zac a nod an he soon turned around Oh wow -He said breaking down.

Y/n kissed her dad on the cheek Look after her son -Blake said to Zac which he nodded to an took Y/n's hand's as she stood up on the stage.

"We are here today to celebrate the future Lomax's, Y/n do you take Zac to be your lawfully wedded husband through thick an thin an health" -Priest said I do -Y/n said.

"Zac do you take Y/n to be your lawfully wedded bride through thick an thin an health" -Priest said I do -Zac said as Y/n smiled at him.

The couple placed the ring's on eachother's finger's "Zac you may now kiss your bride" -Priest said as zac placed his hand's on Y/n's waist an cheek an kissed her while tipping her down as she held on for dear life.

I love you -Y/n whispered I love you to baby -Zac said as they connected hand's an strolled down the aisle to the car to take them to the reception.

Y/n's POV
Arriving at the reception I got in a dancey dress Zac it's your time to retrieve the panties -Host said I laughed as Zac took my hand an sat me on the chair an got on his knee's he smirked at me.

His head went under the dress an licked my vagina I had to hold my composure as he did that an bit them off he stood up an chucked them backward's Tyrell catching them I laughed.

Zac leaned down an kissed me How's your vagina baby -He said Wet -I said as we went to the table an sat down zac's hand went straight to my thigh.

Could we get the groomsmen an Groom out here -Host said as Zac stood up an walked with the guy's an sat on the chair's as me an the girl's were gonna give them a lap dance.

Us ladies stood up an walked out the side door to the main door an I was in front walking in the crowd cheered an I waved. Making my way to Zac I sat on his lap Hello baby -He said Hi -I said smiling.

If you do not want to see this close your eye's or leave their won't be nudity it's just a lap dance -Host said Ooh -Zac mumbled kissing my neck.

The music played an us girl's got started I kissed down Zac's neck to his first button an unbuttoned his shirt climbing off his lap I got on the floor an licked down his stomach an ab's I placed my hand palming his dick He gasped.

So I stood up an got on my hand's with my ass in the air He started laughing as I had Zac Lomax undies made he smacked my butt an I stood back up an sat on his lap an kissed him he kissed back an I entered my tongue he kissed back as we fought for dominance.

Pulling back I stood up with the other girl's an dragged our finger's along their chin as we walked to the table to eat some dinner. Reaching the dinner table we started laughing as the boy's were shocked.

Babe -I yelled Zac looked at me Yes honey -He said Can you button your shirt that's for me only -I said He laughed an buttoned his shirt Mate why were you laughing during the dance -Ben asked.

She's got Zac Lomax undies on -Zac said cracking up as the boy's did to coming to us. Zac sat next to me That was a fucking show I'll tell ya -He said Glad I could do it for ya -I said You were great but I'm gonna destroy you when were in bed -He said Can't stay up to late we got a flight to catch -I said That's fine you've given me a boner so it'll probably be quick -He said True -I said.

We arrived back at the couple suite an dropped our bag's an Zac picked me up chucking me on the bed leaning down he kissed me an I kissed back as we made out he lifted my dress up an saw no bra but his undies wow look at myself -He said.

He pulled them off an got out of his clothes climbing on top of me He lined up an inserted in me Oh yes baby your so tight -He said I moaned out an dug my nails into his back his head in my neck Faster I let out which he listened I'm gonna cum -I said Me to let it out -He said as I came an orgasmed as he did to an laid next to me.

Goodnight Wifey -He said Night Hubby -I said as he gave me a goodnight kiss.

🔵⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

⚪🔵⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

⚪⚪🔵⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

⚪⚪⚪🔵⚪⚪⚪⚪

⚪⚪⚪⚪🔵⚪⚪⚪

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪🔵⚪⚪

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪🔵⚪

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪🔵

zaclomax✔: Got Married to my best friend who let me play golf at our wedding I love you baby look how sexy she is.

Comments
TyrellSloan: Is their anywhere in the world you can't stop touching her at
ZacReplying: Nope I mean she's fucking hot I ain't stopping
EganButcher: Look after her bro

The End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 1.9K 70
Football imagines on premier league and England players - Requests = closed
360K 8.1K 128
This is going to be my second one shot/imagine book, so many of you wanted me to make another one after finishing my first one, so here you go:) I'll...
324K 3.7K 44
[futbol, soccer] requests are closed at the moment but will probably post some imagines of my choice. (: YOU GUYS I WROTE THESE WHEN I WAS 13 SO JUST...
540K 5.2K 93
Just some random NFL imagines about hot/funny football players written by a teenager who adores football. [REQUESTS ARE CLOSED] (Slow updates)