Cats and Mouse

Von jezzabelle50

Running away from the MEN that were obsessed and dead set on making me theirs, I forced my feelings for them... Mehr

Book Info
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX

XX

1.2K 46 16
Von jezzabelle50

Jezzabelle Jackson

"Wait, wait, wait" Mr.Davinci blurts out suddenly when my hand squeezed the large bulge in his pants.

"What's wrong? You don't want to fuck me?" I ask while continuing to plant kisses along his jaw.

"Isn't there some sort of rule or something for clients not to have sex with the people they're hiring?" He ponders through a breathy tone.

"If that's the best excuse you got, I'd almost think you really don't want to fuck me" I snickered back while unbuttoning the small silk pajama shirt barely hiding my naked body underneath.

"There's nothing I'd love more at this moment. But I just don't want this to affect-" before his words I'd already knew he was going to say could come out, I cut him off by placing another long heated kiss on his lips.

"I'm not the clingy or worrying type. We'll fuck tonight then you won't have to see me till the missions nearly done when I return with your son. Tonight we're just two horny souls needing to quench our thirsts. Now hurry up and take your clothes off and meet me in your large pool before I leave you all alone here to use your hand" I lay out my plans for the rest of the night for him to do with whatever he wanted to do with it.

I'm not gonna coerce the man into an affair he'd end up regretting, even though his wife was a backstabbing cunt. I also didn't wanna gaslight a married man or client, especially if my job was on the line and word got around that I was sleeping with people who hired me.

That's a shit show my uncle and cousin would love to hear. They'd probably come in here guns blazing to kill poor Mr.Davinci first before going after the people spreading the word.

Until then, I'm going to enjoy the deliciously great benefits from my employer.

It took me a while to learn how to actually swim considering I hated any bodies of water I couldn't see the bottom of. But after months of Liam having to force me into the large pool at the training castle, it took him a couple of injuries to his body before he was finally able to teach me how to swim. The poor guy had to go to sleep with bruises to both his body and his ego when I'd fight him to keep me out of the water.

Now, I was finally able to swim without the fear of drowning or being eaten by some unknown creature lurking under the deep water.

"Thought you were gonna leave a girl hanging" I speak softly while turning to see Mr.Davinci now standing behind me in the pool.

I got rid of the small clothing of pajamas I had on before diving into the pool, submerging my entire naked body under the water before standing up at the 4 feet section of the pool. It didn't take long for me standing up to wipe the water from my eyes before hearing the splash of water behind me and the large shadow of Mr.Davinci looming over me.

Now facing him, my eyes slowly devoured every inch of his naked body. Well at least the upper half that was showing above the water. His large muscled body with multiple tattoos all over reminded me of a familiar tatted person but I refused to linger on that thought.

"Are you sure you want to do this with me? My mind is all over the place with all that I have going on with my family and after tonight, I'll most likely end up wanting more than one night with you" Mr.Davinci whispers softly as I wrap my arms around his torso and plant soft kisses against his chest.

"Let's just enjoy the night we have. As sexy as you are, our life styles will never align. Live in the now Mister Davinci" I reply, pushing our naked bodies together while gazing up at him with a smirk.

His eyes stared down at me with a clouded expression, as if he was struggling to say the emotions in his head. But his confused look quickly changed when I rubbed my thigh against his lower mid section causing his big arms to wrap around me in an instant.

"My name is Stephen"

"I know"

"Then use it when I ravish you're body tonight"

My body turned to putty in his hands as he swiftly lifted my legs to wrap around his waist before pulling me in with a searingly steaming kiss.

The mouth on this man just shot tingles throughout my body as excitement grew on how talented his mouth was going to be on other parts of my body.

Without saying a word, Stephen carried me across the pool towards the stairs where he slowly placed my body onto the closest one my back hit to lean me against it. Trailing wet kisses with his lips down my body making my breath hitch in anticipation.

•Mature Content😉

I release a gasp as soon as Stephen's lips hovered over my bare pussy. My upper body was cold against the night air while my lower thighs were still submerged in the warm water. My lower lips playing peek a boo along the water as it splashed over it slightly as my position on the stairs kept it above the water but still having it splash against it.

Spreading me open with his long thick fingers, I let out a loud moan when his large tongue swiped against my clit. My eyes rolled back as he used his tongue to work wonders around my clit, casually sucking against it every other second.

Looking down at Stephen almost made me cum immediately when I realized he was eyeing my every move to see how I was reacting. Seeing me watching him now had him winking up at me before the feeling of his long thick finger sliding inside made my head fall back in bliss.

He slowly slid his finger inside me while his tongue and lips stayed in the same motion around my clit, making sure I was still a puddle in his hands or quite literally his mouth.

"Stephen!" I gasp loudly, the minute he added another finger and began to pick up his tempo.

My hips squirmed against his mouth as he continued torturing me with his talented fingers and mouth.

He was gonna make me cum before getting inside me!

"Fuck" I chant out curse words when the familiar knot in my lower belly began to tighten.

Releasing a loud moan, my body shook against the pool water when my climax hit me like a freight train.

Thinking Stephen was going to stop there, I tried to close my shaking legs to have him get up so I can return the favor but he had other ideas.

"Stephen!" I shout in shock and pleasure when he continued his assault against my pulsing lips.

"Oh my gosh!" I shriek thrashing around in the water like a fish.

My first orgasm quickly turned into two as this gifted man went to work on overstimulating me with his fast fingers and vacuum like mouth.

"Please! No more!" I gasped tiredly trying to stop him from having me cum to much before I even had the chance to return the gesture.

"Did the little girl get more than what she asked for?" Stephen taunts while sliding my shaking body back into the water against him.

I was too busy trying to catch my breath to realize he was now smirking down at me while sliding his large hands around my body to soothe me. His lips went back to planting soft kisses around my face and neck making me shiver.

"Don't get too air headed now" I mutter with a frown as he chuckles against me.

"Have you ever been with an older and mature man before?" He asks while sucking my neck like a vampire.

"Yes, but unlike them they've never boasted about something they could easily prove by sliding inside me till I've blacked out from to many orgasms. Question is, are you going to live up to the high standards they've already set before you?" I retort back with a sly smirk watching his reaction turn from smug to provoked.

Without another second passing, I was lifted up again but this time I was turned and bent over the side of the pool in a flash. My upper body now laying flat against the cold tile floor by the pool.

"I'll show you what high standards I can achieve" Stephen snarls out before landing his hand down hard against my wet ass cheeks poking out again the edge of the pool.

"Fuck me hard daddy" I blurt out while shaking my hips against him.

Hearing my nickname for him caused an inhuman like growl to release from behind me before I was being slammed into harshly from behind.

"Fuck! You're big" I yell out in both pain and pleasure.

I knew he was big but feeling his entire cock now inside me felt bigger than what I imagined. Well considering every other guy before him that I've been with was big as well, his size could easily fit into the spectrum of their well endowed sizes as well.

My thoughts vanished as soon as a large hand slapped against my mouth while another wrapped around my throat to pull my body upwards. My head was now pulled back in an uncomfortable position that had my body arching in a way that had me feeling Stephen's hammering assault in my pussy way better.

"Your loud sounds are gonna wake your partner up there still sleeping in my house. Unless you want him to look out of that window to see his partner getting her back blown out, I'd suggest you keep it down" He speaks into my ear while pounding harder and deeper inside me.

I could barely figure out what he was saying as my body was too busy soaking in how painful yet exciting his fucking was.

There was nothing more I loved than rough sex and Stephen Davinci was no stranger to that either. Seeing as he was quite literally fucking me into the next day.

Moans and whimpers were released into Stephen's large hand while he drilled into me like a jackhammer.

My body was hyperventilating against the edge of pool as his thrusts had caused my body to overstimulate to the max. I couldn't even tell whether or not I was having more than one orgasm or just cumming for a long time. It was all combining and multiplying the longer he went on without even breaking a sweat.

I always knew older and more experienced men knew what to do during sex, but this was definitely a fuck for the books. That's if I even had a sex book with who fucked me really good in there. I think that type of book would definitely be a great investment.

"Fuck baby girl. You're gonna make me cum. Tell me where to cum" Stephen moans into my ear making my thighs tremble.

His deep voice and him asking me where to drop his load made me almost orgasm right then and there.

"Do it inside me. I wanna feel daddies cum deep inside me when I go back upstairs to sleep" I say turning my head out of his hand to bite at his lips.

"Fuck" he groans lowly right beside my ear erupting another strong orgasm out of me.

•Mature Content Over🥲

I've been having unprotected sex with every guy I've had sex with so far. It's a wonder I haven't gotten an STD or something.

Luckily my uncle had already made sure I was partnered up with an emergency health doctor. Since I couldn't just walk into a hospital and tell them my identity while I was undercover, Liam was like my personal health partner mixed regular partner during our missions.

He may seem like an adult child 90 percent of the time but he always knew how to take care of me if anything happened. Plus he's been helpful with having both of us tested every single time we've had sex with others.

"Are you okay?" Stephen asks, making my thoughts stop in seconds.

"Yeah, are you?" I retort back with a snort when he pulled away and eyed me warily.

"Would you like for me to carry you up to wash off the pool chemicals and everything else?" He questions again now pulling me against him to plant a kiss on top of my head.

"As cute as your offer is, I think it's best I don't have my partner that might be awake, walk out the hallway to see two of our naked wet selves up there" I explain feeling sad at how adorable his offer was.

"Are you sure? I can always carry you into the pool house to wash both of us together. Then again, that offer might have you up the rest of the night" He says cornering me against the edge of the pool while leaning down to kiss my wet shoulder.

"If I weren't your employee that had to leave early tomorrow morning, I would've said yes without a doubt. But as your employee that needs to have some sort of sleep schedule to stay focused on my job, I'm gonna have to sadly decline it" I reply, leaning up to kiss him once more before turning around and pulling myself out of the water.

"See you early tomorrow morning Mister Davinci" I say once more sending him a wink while walking away with a teasing sway in my hips.

"Stop torturing me little girl!" I hear him shout behind me before I laughed at the sound of him splashing around in the pool.

Grabbing a towel right beside the cabinets keeping them by the back door of the mansion, I quickly pat myself off as much as I can before walking upstairs with another towel wrapped around my naked body.

If I knew I was gonna get dirty so soon tonight, I would've never showered before coming down here to have one of the best nights of my life.

As soon as I got to the room I was staying in, I made sure to check all the other doors in the hall were closed before closing mine and locking it.

I didn't want Liam to be bursting through the door later on while I'm still asleep. As great of a helper he was for always being my human alarm clock, I was way too tired now for his childish antics.

Having to shower myself once again, I quickly turn the shower on and start scrubbing my body from all the unknown chemicals I don't even know of that go into a pool. Especially one as large and expensive as the one I was just greatly fucked in.

Closing my eyes, I scrubbed my face with the body soap making sure to get every inch of me that was fully submerged in the pool. I hummed quietly to myself as I got to work on washing my entire self, I didn't even hear the sound of the bathroom door opening. Neither did I get to hear the shower glass door sliding open.

My eyes snapped open when the feeling of someone behind me caused goosebumps down my back.

"You really do like fucking everyone but me, don't you lass?" Liam's deep Irish voice behind me made my body freeze for a second before slowly calming.

Liam and I had showered and bathed together more than we actually needed to throughout the year of knowing each other. Even if he waltzed in a room where I was fully naked, I knew he wouldn't do anything I didn't want him to. I trusted him more than anyone else in the world and that alone was scary as a person who was supposed to be heartless in our line of work.

"You denied me before because you don't mix business with pleasure but that didn't stop you from jumping on the first cock of our employers that was offering" Liam reminds me as I felt my body heat up when his large naked body pushed against me from behind.

"Liam" I say aimlessly trying to stop him even though my body leaned back into his.

My body betrayed my brain just as the feeling of something large and warm touched my lower back.

I knew Liam was packing considering we saw each other naked on a daily basis. His large cock always on display when we'd lounge around lazily throughout the months and weeks we've spent together. The smug Irish bastard liked to expose himself knowing fully well that he's got nothing to be embarrassed of.

"You already broke your rule of not mixing business with pleasure. How about we use the rest of tonight to have that rule fully nulled till the sun goes up?" Liam asks politely, wrapping his arms around my waist just as I bit my lip from releasing a moan begging to come out while I continued rubbing myself against him.

I was probably going to regret this in the morning but that was then and this was now.

Damn my horny hormones!

"Make it quick before I change my mind" I say turning in his arms so I could press my naked chest to his.

With our bodies pressed tightly together, I could feel his entire length against my belly as warm and big as I knew it was. I've never felt it before but just having it so close made my knees wobble in need.

"Do you know how long I've been waiting for this moment?" Liam suddenly asks while leaning down to plant a soft kiss on my lips.

"Liam, don't" I whisper against his lips, closing my eyes from seeing his emotions I knew was going to be reflecting back something I couldn't fathom.

"I know why you won't open up to me and I respect that. But I promise you, I'll always cherish this moment for as long as I live" He murmurs as the feeling of his lips trailing more kisses around my face almost brought me to sudden tears.

As much as I loved Liam as my partner in crime and best friend, I couldn't give him what he wanted from me the most. So instead, I was ready to give him as much of me as I could without breaking his innocent soul.

Turning the shower off, Liam easily hoisted me up into his arms making sure my arms and legs were wrapped around tightly. He quickly grabbed a towel from the cabinet beside the shower before drying us both off as much as he could.

Walking us both into the bedroom, he laid me on top of the soft sheets without a care for my wet hair before leaning down to kiss me passionately.

I knew Liam had been a good kisser but the kiss he was giving me right now was with so much emotion and longing that almost made my heart explode.

He was really giving his all for what we were about to do. Just for tonight. He only had one chance of this ever happening and he was fully intending on making it worth every second.

"Liam" Moaning his name out while wrapping my arms around his large back to pull him closer.

"Tell me what you need lass" He says gently nipping at my jaw as I arch into him.

His body was just so big and muscular that I was pawing and rubbing myself against him like a cat in heat.

There was just something about a big body as sexy as his that turned me into some horny animal.

"I need you inside me" I whimper out while grinding against his large thigh.

"Did he come inside you? You let him fuck you bare didn't you?" He asks, nuzzling his face into my neck as I nod against his shoulder.

"Another man's remains is still inside you yet you're yearning for more from me? You truly are a whore aren't you?" He questions me as his hips begin to grind against my pulsating core.

"Yes. I'm a slut. Now fuck me like one!" I snap back while reaching down to grab his throbbing cock.

"Put me inside your needy cunt and I'll do so" He mutters against my breasts before sucking on them.

• Mature Content (Yes! Another one😂)•

"Fuck!" I gasp after placing his large mushroom at my entrance only to have him slam all the way in.

"Too big" I whimpered against his shoulder as he slowly starts to move inside me.

The sound of footsteps coming up the stairs due to the room I chose being right next to staircase made us both freeze in an instant.

I knew Stephen was going to go to bed after he finished whatever he was doing in the pool after I left but I didn't think he was gonna come back in the house to sleep. He was in the pool house earlier, so I thought that was where he was gonna end up sleeping.

"Your little fucktoy is right outside your door. You wanna have him come in here and see his little whore getting fucked properly? You want him to see how a real man puts a woman to sleep after a good dicking" Liam whispers into my ear while sliding his hand over my mouth to stop my loud moans.

It was a good thing he put his hand over my mouth as soon as he did because the minute Stephen's footsteps grew louder and closer to the room we were in, the faster and deeper Liam began to thrust into me.

My muffled whimpers and moans grew louder as my body was literally getting plummeted into the bed with the way Liam was killing me with his swift movements.

I've heard and seen him have sex before while we were in the training castle due to his little horny sexy drive always chasing after any girl with a vagina. But feeling it fully was a completely different experience.

This Irish motherfucker that annoyed the shit out of me 24/7, could use that big dick of his whether I liked to admit or not. Of course, I'd never admit it since his ego's as big as his cock, but shit was it good.

The second Stephen's footsteps began fading, Liam moved his hand off my mouth before replacing it with his lips. And the minute he did that my body began shaking at the sudden urge to cum any second after his hard pounding was starting to bruise my thighs.

With the way the bed was shaking by Liam's fucking, I'd thought Stephen would've burst in here to see what the heck was happening.

"You getting close baby? I could feel that cunt clenching tightly against me. Cum for me" Liam says leaning back to pull my legs over his shoulder making me grab one of the pillows to cover my loud moaning.

"Cum for me baby" He chants picking up his tempo as my eyes roll back and my jaw dropped silently hitting my climax.

My mouth was wide open but no sound came out. My orgasm was hitting me harder than before and I could barely form any words or sentences as I came.

"Fuck! I'm gonna let go inside this perfect cunt. You'll be so fucking full of my cum as we board that mother fuckers jet. The seats on his jet will be scented with my cum dripping out of your perfect pussy" Liam groans out as I watched adoringly at how sexy he looked thrusting on top of me.

"Fuck!" He growls out just as the warm feeling of his load exploding into me made me hum with glee.

I might get a UTI tonight from both of these motherfuckers cumming inside me but I was to worn out with getting greatly fucked to worry about that at this moment. 

OH MY GOODNESS ‼️😨👀 I definitely did plan out for Liam and Jezzabelle to get a sex scene together in this book AT SOME POINT lol 😂 AND FOR THE PEOPLE THAT MIGHT BE CONFUSED, NO LIAM AND MR.DAVINCI are not the other 2 love interest 🥲 The other 2 will be coming VERY SOON 😉 One of them has already been with Jezzabelle during a certain club scene that I've seen some of yall liked when I brought him into the story while they were in Italy 😳 And the last one will be making his first appearance WITH the club one LATER ON 😜 BUT ALL IN ALL, VOTE AND COMMENT FOR MORE YALL 😘❤️

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

82K 3.1K 38
Did I kill him? I hope I did. Because if he isn't dead, I will be. That's why I'm going back home. To King's cove. To find the treasure my father's...
276K 6.8K 23
"Hey," I said cautiously, scared to make the first move. Thankfully, I didn't have to make it. Luca stepped forward and took me by the waist, pulling...
391K 8.3K 37
I kept running and running, my heart beating fast, my legs burning from all the cuts and bruises, my breathing becoming harder with each passing seco...
519K 14.2K 35
Belle has lost everything to the Mafia. The culprits are lurking to pick her off as well. While life is losing its luster for Belle, Marcello is thri...