โ—–โ—— ๐“จ๐š„๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™ด๐™ฝ ๐…„๐“‚ƒแœ” ๐€๐•ฑ

By sungchaniestaro

a chance to unite with their dead soulmates once more. but what are the consequences if they fail. open app... More

๐“” love me not like a dream, but a curse ๐“ˆ’ introductionยก
๐“” know how they yearn for their other half, with their heart and soul ๐“ˆ’ slotsยก
๐“” taint your love in this poison blood, see how it shatter to shards ๐“ˆ’ slotsยก
๐“” i wish to be the air you breathe, but i am ashes at your feet ๐“ˆ’ slotsยก
๐“” my pulse flutters to the same rhythm of your wings ๐“ˆ’ seraphimยก
๐“” take cupid's arrow, shoot it through my heart ๐“ˆ’ applicationsยก

๐“” a heart is born to love and be loved ๐“ˆ’ rulesยก

164 20 96
By sungchaniestaro

la douleur exquise
❪ n. ❫  the heart-wrenching pain of wanting the affection of someone unattainable

゚          ⋅   ꒰ DARK BLOOD.ᐟ
⤻ this is quite literally in every single applyfic, but since some people are apparently illiterate, i'll state it again.

⤻ kindness is key to getting accepted. if i feel like you're being a rude person to me or to anyone else here, i won't accept your character. i want everyone here to be comfortable.

⤻ just cause the slots might have problems between each other doesn't mean you have to bring it to real life too. we're all here to enjoy this. so enjoy yourself, but don't ruin it for others please. the first password is to give this a shout out on your message board.

゚          ⋅   ꒰ ATTACA .ᐟ
⤻ i don't live in wattpad. i have OL exams in like a month and half so i will be extremely busy. the updates will be slow. please bear with it. i usually post on my mb if i'm going on hiatus or not and things like that. so you should check that just in case.

⤻ all the same, if you guys are going on a hiatus, changing users or something like that, please make sure to let me know. specially after this actually starts and your oc is accepted. the second password is your favourite slot/s from each batch.

゚          ⋅   ꒰ MAXIDENT .ᐟ
⤻ i would really appreciate if you guys can participate actively here. voting is a must. i'm not expecting y'all to spam (i definitely would not mind though) but at least five comments a chapter would be nice. i want to hear what you think of my writing and the way i portray your character. i want to know your theories and such.

⤻ i unfortunately, don't have discord so, there won't be a discord server. but i am planning on making a chap for roleplay stuff if you'd want to make interactions between ocs outside of chapters.

゚          ⋅   ꒰ YOUTH IN THE SHADE .ᐟ
⤻ they're all uni students, in a fictional university i made for the purpose of this story. it will be set in south korea, seoul if we're being specific.

⤻ the slots are between 2000-2006, though there will be a few older slots as well. they won't be main, but they'll serve a certain purpose in the storyline as seraphim.

⤻ this story will contain lgbtq+ relationships and themes. they will be considerably higher than the amount of heterosexual relationships as well. so i genuinely hope you're not against lgbtq+ themes because if you are, i am sorry to say but this af will not be your cup of tea.

゚          ⋅   ꒰ WHO! .ᐟ
⤻ there are 30 open slots, so don't expect each and every single one of them to interact with each other at the same time. i will do my best to make them interact, but certain slots will have closer relationships than others. 

⤻ like i said, age limit is 2000-2006, and the gap between face claims is 4 years at most. but you cannot use someone born after 2006 here because they're minors.

⤻ the face claim should match the ethnicity of the slot. some won't be stated so you have the freedom to choose, but for the ones that are stated, please make it match and keep at least half of the original ethnicity.

⤻ the face claims are real life. so don't choose anyone problematic or a person that has passed away.

⤻ some slots will be related to each other. for those slots, i'll state information like surnames and such so that it's not a struggle for you to match them.

゚          ⋅   ꒰ SPARKLING BLUE .ᐟ
⤻ i don't have a specific preference for forms so you can do whichever you're more comfortable with. but i like a lot of details. if you write a whole novel for the backstory and explain each and every single thing, your character has a high chance of being accepted.

⤻ you can apply for 4 slots at most. i don't want half of the af to be from one person only. also, the slots will come in 4 batches and you cannot apply more than 2 from a single batch.

⤻ you can send face claims and/or send in a form for people that you feel like would play a major role in your character's life.

⤻ i will not be doing first come first serve. i will go through all the forms and accept them only on the deadline, which will be stated in the form chapter. but if your character is almost-perfect, i will send in an early acceptance letter.

⤻ if you apply for a slot and don't get accepted, you guys still can make them a side character if you'd like. i know how it feels when you work hard on a form and don't get accepted so, if you're okay with it, you can go for this option too.

⤻ lastly, i really hope y'all will enjoy this af and please wait patiently while i get through with the slots!

𔒴 CRESS' NOTEBOOK¡
the slots might take a while, so please bear with meee! but i'll do my best to get at least one batch out before march... which slots would y'all like to see first? 

the soulmates , the 'dead' soulmates , the 'outside pair' , or the seraphim? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 2.4K 56
When "love" and "pain" becomes one... Who would've thought that one mistake, one miracle, and one loss could bring them closer forever... This is t...
59.1K 2.9K 21
โWe'll be alright, i want to try againโž In which two pairs of intertwined souls from the past are fated to meet again. โ–‚ COMPLETED โžฑ TEENAGE x SOULM...
232 80 26
"I told you, you should've taken a picture" "Too bad. We'll be seeing each other more often. Hi, I'm Noah, final year student at Glacier Academy, han...
7.5K 219 10
A soulmate AU where starting from your 18th birthday, anything you write or draw on your skin appears on the skin of your soulmate. Pencil wouldn't s...